March 29, 2024, 07:27:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 330092 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #100 on: July 23, 2008, 05:06:45 PM »

Johan - have you taken any recent trips to Den Doulder?   

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSStttttttttttttt

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #101 on: July 23, 2008, 05:21:21 PM »

Posted at RU:

Black-Tulip wrote:
UPDATE

Patrick's book Overboord

week 1 - #25
week 2 - #25
week 3 - #51
week 4 - dropped off the top60 list
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #102 on: July 23, 2008, 05:30:45 PM »

FU ANITA VAN DER SLOOT OF ARUBA,

YOU LYING BAG. GO MULCH

YOUR GARDEN OF DEATH!

Hey,

Did you turn your serial lying, psychotic, gang-raping, murdering son's

room into the sewing room while he is away at BFU in Thailand????

Inquiring minds WANNA KNOWWWW, HO!!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: July 23, 2008, 05:43:19 PM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #104 on: July 23, 2008, 05:45:51 PM »

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: July 23, 2008, 05:46:45 PM »

------------------
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #106 on: July 23, 2008, 05:51:27 PM »

Posted at RU:

Black-Tulip wrote:
UPDATE

Patrick's book Overboord

week 1 - #25
week 2 - #25
week 3 - #51
week 4 - dropped off the top60 list

Oh that book 

Joran was in Arnhem in the the Netherlands
How was his contact with his parents?
He must have told them that he has a "new" friend there, named Patrick v Eem
I think that it is easy for Paul vd Sloot to find out who this Patric is
His past etc .And maybe he knows that Patrick had contacted the police here in the Netherlands  to work for them as a infiltrator !Maybe is the police here so corrupt that they told PvdS about Patrick's plans
Paul vd Sloot has contact with several Judges (Bob Wit) Karin Janssen and  corrupt policemen .
And why was Joran for a short time in Aruba  during that infiltration ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #107 on: July 23, 2008, 06:13:37 PM »

GOOGLE TRANSLATOR

ANITA VAN DER SLOOT  TO ENGLISH

Anita van der Sloot looks excited. When pruning in the garden

she needs to prune that nasty growth she has coming out of her neck!

The media distort the facts and only one side of the story ever told. It is better not too much to say. Everything is still against our intentions explained,''says the mother of Joran.

joran pretty much said he did everything but kill the b**** on tape.

Anita van der Sloot described the broadcast of De Vries in which her son told his father that an illegal mobile phone smuggled into the cell had, as "terrible." She regrets that she, her husband and Joran in the talk of Pauw and Witteman had taken their seats

rather than hear about what my psychotic husband did, i wish i hadn't gone on the tv show altogether and planted by big fat bohunkus in a chair. it gave me a
wedgie.

After the broadcast Joran threw a glass of red wine in the face of Peter R. de Vries.

what wine? i didn't see any wine!!!!

Joran brother was even be admired by an exuberant carnival. ,, Life goes on

but Natalee's doesn't because my son and husband killed her and got rid of her.

The 'confession' of Joran van der Sloot in crime reporter Peter R. de Vries about the disappearance of Natalee Holloway and the subsequent questioning by police last Friday appears to have had little effect on the reputation of the family.

Arubans don't care about gang-rapists and murderers. what is a reputation?

Here in Aruba the people know the story of course, already much longer and better than in the Netherlands

here in Aruba we continue to lie about the Holloway case.

In the Netherlands, the story only much later a real role to play and that gives a distorted picture.

in the Netherlands, Peter De Vries continues to broadcast the truth about what happened, that my son & my husband are brutal, soul-less killers. hey, anybody up for a trip to the supermarket???

------------------
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #108 on: July 23, 2008, 06:21:26 PM »

Maybe the Sloots were so adept at manipulating things they made ALE believe that Koen had supplied a boat for Joran's use that night.  Maybe the Gottenbos boat was used without anyone in their family knowing it by someone such as Lorenzo.  Once Joran hinted that a boat was used, maybe the logical assumption was Koen's boat, since Sander had used it the night before. I guess what I am saying is just because someone indicates it was the Gottenbos boat does not make it so.  The way they twist things in Aruba it could have been anyone's boat. Yet, they allowed it to remain the Gottenbos as a means to throw everyone off the trail.   JMO

Exactly.

And just because they said boat doesn't mean it was so.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: July 23, 2008, 06:30:45 PM »

Yes Mare, agreed.  It had been noted.

The Theory is:  Shortly after the Family Group arrived in the parking lot, vdS' were notified.  MO, the "Meeting" broke up.  There was no need to tell JvdS and DK . . . they were on the spot; the participants of the "Meeting" scattered.  SK was not at the "Meeting;" therefore, he had to be contacted and told what to say.

MO:  It's more confirmation that a meeting took place, that what to say was discussed, because approximately 5 minutes they scattered, called SK and told him what to say.  The story had been concocted before they scattered.

Time is everything.

I agree.  I always said there was a meeting at the Sloot dump.  Paulus' own words were I believe how did you get here so fast when Beth arrived.  Joran was hiding in the house with Deepak.  Freddy ran home to his house with Jaime.  Van der Straaten was there too but he took off once they got the call.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #110 on: July 23, 2008, 06:36:59 PM »

Maybe the Sloots were so adept at manipulating things they made ALE believe that Koen had supplied a boat for Joran's use that night.  Maybe the Gottenbos boat was used without anyone in their family knowing it by someone such as Lorenzo.  Once Joran hinted that a boat was used, maybe the logical assumption was Koen's boat, since Sander had used it the night before. I guess what I am saying is just because someone indicates it was the Gottenbos boat does not make it so.  The way they twist things in Aruba it could have been anyone's boat. Yet, they allowed it to remain the Gottenbos as a means to throw everyone off the trail.   JMO

Exactly.

And just because they said boat doesn't mean it was so.

PATRICK VAN DER EEM'S - OVERBOARD

Page 274 - 280

Joran:

J: Yeah, ok, but the most important thing for us is that….the most important thing is just the misinformation, you know?

Yes, he is REALLLLLLY innocent, Anita.

------------------
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #111 on: July 23, 2008, 08:17:36 PM »

Yes Mare, agreed.  It had been noted.

The Theory is:  Shortly after the Family Group arrived in the parking lot, vdS' were notified.  MO, the "Meeting" broke up.  There was no need to tell JvdS and DK . . . they were on the spot; the participants of the "Meeting" scattered.  SK was not at the "Meeting;" therefore, he had to be contacted and told what to say.

MO:  It's more confirmation that a meeting took place, that what to say was discussed, because approximately 5 minutes they scattered, called SK and told him what to say.  The story had been concocted before they scattered.

Time is everything.

I agree.  I always said there was a meeting at the Sloot dump.  Paulus' own words were I believe how did you get here so fast when Beth arrived.  Joran was hiding in the house with Deepak.  Freddy ran home to his house with Jaime.  Van der Straaten was there too but he took off once they got the call.

John and Jones gave us the "pool meeting."  Deepak's license plate # says that he was there.  The 2:45 phonecall to Satish confirms that Paulus was up and alert before the Family Group got to the house.

Freddy knew on Monday--which means he probably was there.

At the moment, I don't think Jaime was there.  Jaime is the one who announced that Joran had called him to go to CnC's to meet the American girls before Joran claims he decided to go there.  It was a statement against Joran's interest.  Jaime did attend one of the "meetings"--he says on Friday or Saturday with Koen and Sander.

I don't think Jaime received the "full memo." 

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #112 on: July 23, 2008, 08:46:17 PM »

So I saw a thread Titled"questions for Art"and saw it had a new post on it.I don't remember seeing this thread before so I started on page one(there are only 2 pages total)and found questions to Art that Monkeys had posted back in the summer of 2006.Then I ran into Blondes post(posted today)and just want to say thank you Blonde for bringing that over!
VERY interesting reading,Blonde has posted all the answers from the questions asked of Art back in 2006.I'm only half way thru reading your post Blonde....will finish it tomorrow.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #113 on: July 23, 2008, 08:53:18 PM »

Aahh,thank you MrsKub,I think so.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #114 on: July 23, 2008, 08:58:00 PM »

PVDStoolscum had to stay behind with his corrupt buddies to take care of things as there were witnesses to him & his pervert offspring being seen with her, they bought off the Kalpoe pigs & here we are with no logical solutions from that hell hole nothing but a campaign to further harm Natalee's family & friends, a big charade of nothing while uttering the nonsense "we did everything we could, spent all kinds of money, blah, blah, blah. 
Bunch of crap from a bunch of perverts & their enablers.

Boy! Did you just hit the nail on the head! Not just a murder, not just a cover-up that was a joint effort with the perpetrators and Authorities, but a well orchestrated smear campaign to tear down the victim's family in the public's eye!

But, that "vacation paradise" marketing strategy just keeps on rolling along while they scratch their azzez and wonder what happened to the tourists! DUH!

And I will never, ever forgive them or forget them for that smear. As for the Aruban people, I am not angry at them as a group, but I am angry to those who sat back and did nothing, those who intentially misinformed, those who did not have the strength of character or backbone to speak up.
Rant over, I feel somewhat better now.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #115 on: July 23, 2008, 10:02:49 PM »

Where is everyone?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #116 on: July 23, 2008, 10:06:25 PM »

Was GVC's uniform the black one?  If he were to come out of the dark, would Joran be afraid enough to hand Natalee over to him?  Is his father important enough for the isalnd elite to sacrifice the welfare of the entire people for three years or longer???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #117 on: July 23, 2008, 10:08:55 PM »

What if Joran and the Kalpoe brothers drugged, raped, and hurt Natalee but left her in the bushes near the Fishermens Shacks, had to go home to make things right, but intended to come back later.  Then she was gone.  They didnt know what happened to her.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #118 on: July 23, 2008, 10:24:04 PM »

Klaas,

"Current government begrotingsgat digs for the next '
July 22, 2008, 18:52 (GMT -04:00)

Didja catch this one from Amigoe yet???

http://tinyurl.com/6zob87

It may be good enough for an FP post?

------------------
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #119 on: July 23, 2008, 10:24:30 PM »

Ok, Im just talking to myself.  But this has really been bugging me.  I thought if the 3 boys didnt rape, kill Natalee alone, if some of the elders were involved, then why, when they were all alone, didnt they discuss it.  I kept asking an older monkey this and he said he felt their talk was scripted.  I never thought of that.  That would mean the elders told them what to say when they were being taped at the very beginning.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.