March 28, 2024, 12:19:07 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329965 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #140 on: July 23, 2008, 11:18:22 PM »

Always 1 - here's what I think.  Joran and his friends, "the pimps", play a game of picking up tourist girls and having their way with them.  They most likely slip a drug in their drink but in their minds it's OK because they all are asking for it anyway.  This is the mindset of the Aruban male.  So Joran and whatever friends he's with end up with Natalee this time.  They do what they always do but this time either Natalee says NO and they get rough, or Natalee OD's because of the drugs they have given her.  Normally, they would just leave her on the beach but Natalee's family (Beth and Jug) showed up too quick so they lied.  When they were caught in their lies they lied again. 

I believe they couldn't let Natalee's body be found because it would show evidence of being drugged and raped.  They made the decision early on to cover it up to protect the tourist industry.  Once they decided they had to stick with it at all costs.  Paul van der Sloot may not be the richest person in Aruba but he has info on people and leverage with ALE/Judiciary and Government.

Yep 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #141 on: July 23, 2008, 11:18:36 PM »

My thinking is that this was a fairly simple crime by the son/sons of a few prominant people on the island . The fathers called in some early "favors"- namely by Van der Stratten. The crime was about to be exposed on June 10th when the REAL power brokers on the island decided that a grizzely murder committed by "locals" would be devestating for tourism. The deception snowballed until there was no turning back. By then -- too many people would go down for corruption for covering up. They never banked on a mother like Beth or people like those at SM to be intently focused on them forever!

Exactly!
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #142 on: July 23, 2008, 11:19:40 PM »

Posted at RU:

Black-Tulip wrote:
UPDATE

Patrick's book Overboord

week 1 - #25
week 2 - #25
week 3 - #51
week 4 - dropped off the top60 list

Oh that book 

Joran was in Arnhem in the the Netherlands
How was his contact with his parents?
He must have told them that he has a "new" friend there, named Patrick v Eem
I think that it is easy for Paul vd Sloot to find out who this Patric is
His past etc .And maybe he knows that Patrick had contacted the police here in the Netherlands  to work for them as a infiltrator !Maybe is the police here so corrupt that they told PvdS about Patrick's plans
Paul vd Sloot has contact with several Judges (Bob Wit) Karin Janssen and  corrupt policemen .
And why was Joran for a short time in Aruba  during that infiltration ?

I do not know the timeframe of Patrick's infiltration....what was it?

I've caught up reading but came back to this because it stood out for me, personally.  Having a lot of stormy weather here in the northeast.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: July 23, 2008, 11:25:00 PM »

2NJ - I don't know off the top of my head either.  I want to say that he befriended Joran for months from the middle of 2007 to early 2008.  I don't have exact dates handy though.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #144 on: July 23, 2008, 11:25:33 PM »

Wreck, Carpe and Klaasend.  I am just thinking out loud.  You all know the case far better than I do and I respect and admire all of you.

That's cool, and I didn't mean to be brusk. I hope you did not take it that way.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #145 on: July 23, 2008, 11:26:40 PM »

Wreck, Carpe and Klaasend.  I am just thinking out loud.  You all know the case far better than I do and I respect and admire all of you.

That's cool, and I didn't mean to be brusk. I hope you did not take it that way.
me either!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #146 on: July 23, 2008, 11:29:15 PM »

Nope, love you both, nite nite.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #147 on: July 23, 2008, 11:30:45 PM »

My thinking is that this was a fairly simple crime by the son/sons of a few prominant people on the island . The fathers called in some early "favors"- namely by Van der Stratten. The crime was about to be exposed on June 10th when the REAL power brokers on the island decided that a grizzely murder committed by "locals" would be devestating for tourism. The deception snowballed until there was no turning back. By then -- too many people would go down for corruption for covering up. They never banked on a mother like Beth or people like those at SM to be intently focused on them forever!

That is it in a nutshell, Wreck. That is also why I think people are still so furious

about it. It is just so completely and utterly senseless to do to a human life.

Especially, someone as decent as Natalee. She was a sweetheart, she wouldn't

have hurt anybody!!!! Not a soul.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #148 on: July 23, 2008, 11:44:44 PM »

What if Joran and the Kalpoe brothers drugged, raped, and hurt Natalee but left her in the bushes near the Fishermens Shacks, had to go home to make things right, but intended to come back later.  Then she was gone.  They didnt know what happened to her.
If they "merely" drugged, raped, hurt her and left her in the bushes then they are 100% guilty of murder. Who cares if they don't know what happened to her afterwards???? What's your point?

After seeing how many times the boys have backtracked and lied

about what happened to Natalee... as many times as they have been

caught each and everytime in those lies.

That is getting into MAYBE MY DOG DID IT territory, for me.

The backtracking and lies are what keep me scratching my head. That very thing is what busts many criminals in this country. The fact they got away with it is what I can't understand. It's as if, they could have a video of the crime, and still not prosecute. JMO

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: July 23, 2008, 11:49:47 PM »

Always 1 - here's what I think.  Joran and his friends, "the pimps", play a game of picking up tourist girls and having their way with them.  They most likely slip a drug in their drink but in their minds it's OK because they all are asking for it anyway.  This is the mindset of the Aruban male.  So Joran and whatever friends he's with end up with Natalee this time.  They do what they always do but this time either Natalee says NO and they get rough, or Natalee OD's because of the drugs they have given her.  Normally, they would just leave her on the beach but Natalee's family (Beth and Jug) showed up too quick so they lied.  When they were caught in their lies they lied again. 

I believe they couldn't let Natalee's body be found because it would show evidence of being drugged and raped.  They made the decision early on to cover it up to protect the tourist industry.  Once they decided they had to stick with it at all costs.  Paul van der Sloot may not be the richest person in Aruba but he has info on people and leverage with ALE/Judiciary and Government.

Yep 

Do you mean that "leverage" that Arubagirl denied? I say this with a dose of sarcasm.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #150 on: July 23, 2008, 11:51:48 PM »

What if Joran and the Kalpoe brothers drugged, raped, and hurt Natalee but left her in the bushes near the Fishermens Shacks, had to go home to make things right, but intended to come back later.  Then she was gone.  They didnt know what happened to her.
If they "merely" drugged, raped, hurt her and left her in the bushes then they are 100% guilty of murder. Who cares if they don't know what happened to her afterwards???? What's your point?

The backtracking and lies are what keep me scratching my head. That very thing is what busts many criminals in this country. The fact they got away with it is what I can't understand. It's as if, they could have a video of the crime, and still not prosecute. JMO
That is why Joran is so emboldened. He has CONFESSED to the crime SEVERAL times and yet NOTHING happens to him. He KNOWS that too many "higher ups" are not going to go down with him. He is safe.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #151 on: July 23, 2008, 11:59:09 PM »

That is why Joran is so emboldened. He has CONFESSED to the crime SEVERAL times and yet NOTHING happens to him. He KNOWS that too many "higher ups" are not going to go down with him. He is safe.

It is that old snowball...complete with psychics

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: July 24, 2008, 12:12:45 AM »

If vander S was really boinking his hired help, then I bet there was plenty held over his head to entice him to help out wonderboy and friends.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #153 on: July 24, 2008, 12:16:22 AM »

or was it oduber, no matter, they are all creeps.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #154 on: July 24, 2008, 12:21:19 AM »

Rudy Croes, Oduber, Briesden(sp?)

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: July 24, 2008, 12:26:42 AM »

well dang, was I that far off? Know it was one of those old fa***

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: July 24, 2008, 12:33:35 AM »

well dang, was I that far off? Know it was one of those old fa***
Nope, you are right on! There's a bunch of 'em!

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #157 on: July 24, 2008, 01:11:15 AM »

But Carpe and Wreck, if they did it alone, and Im sure not saying they didnt, why are they so darn important?  And important is not the word Im looking for.

Always 1...You need to review...your thoughts...and feelings....on this case...

(((((((((((Always)))))))))))))))))

Destiny

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #158 on: July 24, 2008, 01:16:00 AM »

Wreck...Good Spirit Dude.......Des.

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #159 on: July 24, 2008, 02:50:49 AM »

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.