March 28, 2024, 02:33:18 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329977 times)
crazybabyborg
« Reply #160 on: July 24, 2008, 02:55:35 AM »

CARPE! You found her eHarmony.com entry!   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #161 on: July 24, 2008, 02:58:34 AM »

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: July 24, 2008, 04:51:26 AM »

Quote from: carpe noctem

SATISH - 6/10/2005 STATEMENT #2

I had awoken at approximately 06.30 hours on Tuesday. (May 31, 2005)

Was Deepak home at that time?

Deepak had just come home. I had asked Deepak where he had been. Deepak then told me he came from the police station. Deepak told me that he had to go to the police station because of the girl that had been with us on Sunday May 29th 2005.

What did you say to Deepak when he had informed/told you that the girl from Sunday went missing?

I had told my brother that this was impossible because we had dropped her off at the hotel.

Deepak said that he too did not know how the girl went/was missing.

---------

THE VERY NEXT DAY

---------

SATISH - 6/11/2005 STATEMENT

On Tuesday May 31st 2005 at approximately 02.45 hours I was sleeping in bed. At that moment I was awakened by my brother Deepak. Deepak had called me on my mobile phone 568xxxx. Deepak had called me with his mobile phone 568xxxx. Deepak said to me that the girl that had been with us on Sunday had gone missing. Deepak then told me that we should not say that we dropped Joran and the girl off near the Marriot Hotel but that we left her at the Holiday Inn Hotel. My brother had also told me that we should say that we had dropped off Joran at his place.

When Deepak called me he was together with Joran. I heard Joran instruct my brother what we had to say. My brother had told me that the father of Joran had told Joran that the police had come to their house. Before the police could come and pick me up I was called by my brother to tell me what I had to say if the police came to my house. The police did not come to my house that night. After I had heard that message I could not sleep.

---------

2 and 1/2 Weeks Later

---------

SATISH KALPOE 06/30/2005 STATEMENT

So far I have only told the truth. I have already told to you everything.

7/4/2005

Kalpoes are free to go.

ANOTHER DAY, ANOTHER STORY. ALE knew all along.

The entire thing was one big game with Natalee Ann's life.

It was one big raping, murdering ARUBA production.

I hope they all burn in hell, and the island blows sky high, I could care less.

It could not happen fast enough for this Monkey.

The words in red caused me to jump down from the guest balcony once again:

On Tuesday May 31st 2005 at approximately 02.45

My brother had told me that the father of Joran had told Joran that the police had come to their house.

Proof of conspiracy, and early stages of coverup--

Beth's group did not arrive at the VDS compound until close to 3 am, the early morning hours of May 31, 2005.  By 2:45 am, PvdS had notified JvdS about the arrival of the police; JvdS told Deepak; Deepak called Satish.  I do not believe PvdS is clairvoyant.

ETA of Family group arrival at police parking lot (where there was an approx. 15 min. delay) . . . 2:40 am.

ALE knew; the Prosecutor knew; Everybody knew!

It's easy to stay one step ahead of ALE if ALE lets you know what that next step is.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #163 on: July 24, 2008, 05:40:26 AM »

CARPE! You found her eHarmony.com entry!   

she can't write her own name 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: July 24, 2008, 08:52:50 AM »

So I saw a thread Titled"questions for Art"and saw it had a new post on it.I don't remember seeing this thread before so I started on page one(there are only 2 pages total)and found questions to Art that Monkeys had posted back in the summer of 2006.Then I ran into Blondes post(posted today)and just want to say thank you Blonde for bringing that over!
VERY interesting reading,Blonde has posted all the answers from the questions asked of Art back in 2006.I'm only half way thru reading your post Blonde....will finish it tomorrow.

I saw that Too... so I posted it in that thread so we could see it better.
 Klaas I hope that was OK I just never saw it before.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: July 24, 2008, 09:00:09 AM »

What if Joran and the Kalpoe brothers drugged, raped, and hurt Natalee but left her in the bushes near the Fishermens Shacks, had to go home to make things right, but intended to come back later.  Then she was gone.  They didnt know what happened to her.
This could have happened this way. Will we ever know?

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #166 on: July 24, 2008, 09:21:33 AM »

What if Joran and the Kalpoe brothers drugged, raped, and hurt Natalee but left her in the bushes near the Fishermens Shacks, had to go home to make things right, but intended to come back later.  Then she was gone.  They didnt know what happened to her.
If they "merely" drugged, raped, hurt her and left her in the bushes then they are 100% guilty of murder. Who cares if they don't know what happened to her afterwards???? What's your point?

After seeing how many times the boys have backtracked and lied

about what happened to Natalee... as many times as they have been

caught each and everytime in those lies.

That is getting into MAYBE MY DOG DID IT territory, for me.

The backtracking and lies are what keep me scratching my head. That very thing is what busts many criminals in this country. The fact they got away with it is what I can't understand. It's as if, they could have a video of the crime, and still not prosecute. JMO
That is why Joran is so emboldened. He has CONFESSED to the crime SEVERAL times and yet NOTHING happens to him. He KNOWS that too many "higher ups" are not going to go down with him. He is safe.

I Agree

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #167 on: July 24, 2008, 09:35:27 AM »

Then Carpe, if it was just the 3 boys involved, why would the elders let everyone else suffer???

I know I am day late in getting to this post, but I fell it incumbent of me to point out that when discussing this case there is no actual proof that the situation with the "elders" exists.  Unfortunately, it's simply a statement made by a poster on the FP that began that story.  Shango mentions elders and as of this moment in time there is little, if any, proof that such a situation exists at all.  This is why there is a separate thread for Shango.  Not everyone thinks he had anything legitimate to say when he posted.  However, in the past 3 years we have come to find out that there is a type of "network" that operates on Aruba that does indeed have some ability to keep a, then 17 year old, kid and his buddies out of jail and living the high life while justice goes into the ocean. So I would say it's a matter of opinion as whether you believe in "elders" or not.  Those "aiding and abetting" Joran's escape from justice would certainly have to be older than Joran and posses the power to make it happen. MOO
truthseeker2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #168 on: July 24, 2008, 10:48:40 AM »

Always 1 - here's what I think.  Joran and his friends, "the pimps", play a game of picking up tourist girls and having their way with them.  They most likely slip a drug in their drink but in their minds it's OK because they all are asking for it anyway.  This is the mindset of the Aruban male.  So Joran and whatever friends he's with end up with Natalee this time.  They do what they always do but this time either Natalee says NO and they get rough, or Natalee OD's because of the drugs they have given her.  Normally, they would just leave her on the beach but Natalee's family (Beth and Jug) showed up too quick so they lied.  When they were caught in their lies they lied again. 

I believe they couldn't let Natalee's body be found because it would show evidence of being drugged and raped.  They made the decision early on to cover it up to protect the tourist industry.  Once they decided they had to stick with it at all costs.  Paul van der Sloot may not be the richest person in Aruba but he has info on people and leverage with ALE/Judiciary and Government.

Yep 

When we think of "they" here I think not only of Wee Winky and company.  I think this is a common practice understanding on Aruba.  (Max DeVries, Buddy Larson, etc.)  I think the body was located by ALE based on the original confession around June 10/11.  ALE then disposed of the body themselves.  That is why Joran does not know where she is and is also very confident that she will not be found.  He knows ALE will never let that happen because if they do hand and sweaty running man will tell the world how Dirty Hand and company took charge of the disposal.  I think Van Der Straaten (Dirty Hand) needs to be hauled in and ripped a new one until he tells what ALE REALLY did.

"Character is doing the right thing even when no one is looking"..J.C. Watts
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #169 on: July 24, 2008, 12:29:51 PM »

July 18, 2008
Navy News

ABOARD USS DE WERT - While on patrol in the Eastern Pacific Ocean, USS De Wert (FFG 45) with embarked detachments, Helicopter Anti-Submarine Squadron Light 46 Det. 1 (HSL-46 Det. 1), Coast Guard Law Enforcement Detachment (LEDET) 103, and Colombian Navy ship Buenaventura interdicted two go-fast vessels July 11, each carrying over one ton of cocaine.

The two suspect vessels were tracked and interdicted by the joint efforts of De Wert, HSL-46 Det. 1, LEDET 103, and Buenaventura. De Wert recovered several jettisoned bales from one of the suspect vessels. These bales were later confirmed to be cocaine. Five alleged traffickers from the second go-fast were detained on board De Wert by the crew and LEDET 103. The suspects were later transferred to another U.S. Naval vessel in the vicinity.

The six alleged traffickers from the first go-fast vessel, two tons of contraband, and both go-fast vessels were transferred to the Colombian Navy.

The coordinated actions of the U.S. Navy, U.S. Coast Guard, Joint Interagency Task Force-South (JIATF-S) in partnership with the Colombian Navy were instrumental to the successful interdiction of over two tons of narcotics.

De Wert, homeported in Mayport, Fla., is currently deployed in Latin America under the operational control of U.S. Naval Forces Southern Command (NAVSO)/U.S. 4th Fleet, conducting counter illicit trafficking operations in support of JIATF-South, U.S. law enforcement and U.S. and participating nations drug control policy.

De Wert is also supporting the U.S. Maritime Strategy by conducting Theater Security Cooperation events, such as community relations projects and Project Handclasp distributions, in the Caribbean and Latin America.

Digg
|
del.icio.us
Add Your Comment:
Visit the Discussion Forum

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: July 24, 2008, 01:29:09 PM »

Early rumor:

But the biggest rumor is this; Joran did get out of the car with Ms Natalee(at the lighthouse/arashi beach)...Accidentaly she stumbled at the beach..She fell on rocks where she hit her head pretty hard.And since then passed out.THey dropped her off a far distance from the Holiday Inn.BUt as guilty as they felt came back a few minutes later to check on her.She was still in the same position as when she was dropped off.Then they discovered she still had no pulse and supposed she turned ice cold and purple.SO they all panicked , took her back in the car , and started to plan what to do.
That is how much i know of this 'rumor'.
This is sooo sickening.These guys SHOULD be pressured MUCH harder ..Make them soob so hard they can't even think straight ,so they confess to this.
I believe the rumor.This is a shame , as for I am born and raised on this lovely island. And it makes me sick ! This is unfair , no matter how drunk this girl was.It's utter and completely wrong.
May god rest Natalee's soul..
58. Posted by AuA82 | June 13, 2005 4:44 PM

http://tinyurl.com/2mn82l

The underlines are mine.  No accident, no guilt and I believe Joran came back with dad and Val.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #171 on: July 24, 2008, 01:42:15 PM »

Early rumor:

But the biggest rumor is this; Joran did get out of the car with Ms Natalee(at the lighthouse/arashi beach)...Accidentaly she stumbled at the beach..She fell on rocks where she hit her head pretty hard.And since then passed out.THey dropped her off a far distance from the Holiday Inn.BUt as guilty as they felt came back a few minutes later to check on her.She was still in the same position as when she was dropped off.Then they discovered she still had no pulse and supposed she turned ice cold and purple.SO they all panicked , took her back in the car , and started to plan what to do.
This is sooo sickening.These guys SHOULD be pressured MUCH harder ..Make them soob so hard they can't even think straight ,so they confess to this.
I believe the rumor.This is a shame , as for I am born and raised on this lovely island. And it makes me sick ! This is unfair , no matter how drunk this girl was.It's utter and completely wrong.

The underlines are mine.  No accident, no guilt and I believe Joran came back with dad and Val.

and jvds, the student of criminal law, and his father, the failed judge-in-training, decided that although abslutely no crime had been committed, and an accidental death was all they had to contend with, decided to destroy the child's body?  for what possible reason?
dennisintn
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: July 24, 2008, 01:54:47 PM »

and his best friend Vock-King decided to take off work to show support to the acting-as-a judge and his innocent son. 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: July 24, 2008, 02:31:48 PM »

Early rumor:

and jvds, the student of criminal law, and his father, the failed judge-in-training, decided that although abslutely no crime had been committed, and an accidental death was all they had to contend with, decided to destroy the child's body?  for what possible reason?
dennisintn

Dennis, I think physical damage is the reason.  We've heard "hit head" too many times.

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #174 on: July 24, 2008, 04:02:08 PM »

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/derde-week-in-bestsellers-lijst/#comments

One of the comments through the translator:

July 23rd, 2008 at 8:51 am

Mark said:

What a book; incredible. And what a story, but rather anyone who doubts should do themselves a favour and read this book. What then of his confession which may include: Joran was Natalee when her what did and therefore 100% involved in her disappearance.

I heard you say that you have a hard head in that case (legally) is resolved…. And what later hear / I read that you think that there is still a spectacular twist at the end of this year is to come.

How do you think about it now?

RESPONSE PATRICK

The same. The probability that Joran runs against the lamp is larger than the other way around.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: July 24, 2008, 04:11:29 PM »

Mark said:

What a book; incredible. And what a story, but rather anyone who doubts should do themselves a favour and read this book. What then of his confession which may include: Joran was Natalee when her what did and therefore 100% involved in her disappearance.

I heard you say that you have a hard head in that case (legally) is resolved…. And what later hear / I read that you think that there is still a spectacular twist at the end of this year is to come.

RESPONSE PATRICK

The same. The probability that Joran runs against the lamp is larger than the other way around.

????? I'm too dense to decide what is meant here. Is the "lamp" the "light of truth"?

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #176 on: July 24, 2008, 04:25:47 PM »

RESPONSE PATRICK

[/quote]

????? I'm too dense to decide what is meant here. Is the "lamp" the "light of truth"?
[/quote]

i had the visual image of someone running carelessly down the street and into the lamppost.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #177 on: July 24, 2008, 04:25:49 PM »

Mark said:

RESPONSE PATRICK

I don't think you are dense at all....you hit the nail on the head....Wreck!  You're a translater now Wink

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: July 24, 2008, 04:41:41 PM »

Mark said:

RESPONSE PATRICK

I don't think you are dense at all....you hit the nail on the head....Wreck!  You're a translater now Wink

Des
Well, thanks -- but, I knid of like dennisintn's interpretation better!!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: July 24, 2008, 04:47:43 PM »

Scripture maybe?  Something about the lamp being the light of the world?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.