March 28, 2024, 04:18:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329988 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #180 on: July 24, 2008, 04:52:13 PM »

I don't think it is anything "deep meaning" -- just kind of a slang phrase from The Netherlands when translated to English.

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #181 on: July 24, 2008, 04:55:39 PM »

Klaas sorry , OT here when you have a moment Missing Persons: George Gilbreath FOUND SAFE  TIA

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #182 on: July 24, 2008, 05:23:30 PM »

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/derde-week-in-bestsellers-lijst/#comments

One of the comments through the translator:

July 23rd, 2008 at 8:51 am

Mark said:

What a book; incredible. And what a story, but rather anyone who doubts should do themselves a favour and read this book. What then of his confession which may include: Joran was Natalee when her what did and therefore 100% involved in her disappearance.

I heard you say that you have a hard head in that case (legally) is resolved…. And what later hear / I read that you think that there is still a spectacular twist at the end of this year is to come.

How do you think about it now?

RESPONSE PATRICK

The same. The probability that Joran runs against the lamp is larger than the other way around.

So now they've moved the big surprise from September to the end of the year? They must be taking their cues from Van der Straten, Dompig and Jannsen. If they actually did one one-tenth of what they have said they were going to do this case would be solved and JVDS would be in prison. Where are the spines of these people, or were they born without them?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: July 24, 2008, 05:28:01 PM »

My thinking is that this was a fairly simple crime by the son/sons of a few prominant people on the island . The fathers called in some early "favors"- namely by Van der Stratten. The crime was about to be exposed on June 10th when the REAL power brokers on the island decided that a grizzely murder committed by "locals" would be devestating for tourism. The deception snowballed until there was no turning back. By then -- too many people would go down for corruption for covering up. They never banked on a mother like Beth or people like those at SM to be intently focused on them forever!

That is it in a nutshell, Wreck. That is also why I think people are still so furious

about it. It is just so completely and utterly senseless to do to a human life.

Especially, someone as decent as Natalee. She was a sweetheart, she wouldn't

have hurt anybody!!!! Not a soul.

I like your  summation too, Wreck. Might I offer a title?

Scumbags helping Scumbags.

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #184 on: July 24, 2008, 05:28:24 PM »

http://patrickvandereem.nl/stories/derde-week-in-bestsellers-lijst/#comments

One of the comments through the translator:

July 23rd, 2008 at 8:51 am

Mark said:

What a book; incredible. And what a story, but rather anyone who doubts should do themselves a favour and read this book. What then of his confession which may include: Joran was Natalee when her what did and therefore 100% involved in her disappearance.

I heard you say that you have a hard head in that case (legally) is resolved…. And what later hear / I read that you think that there is still a spectacular twist at the end of this year is to come.

How do you think about it now?

RESPONSE PATRICK

The same. The probability that Joran runs against the lamp is larger than the other way around.

So now they've moved the big surprise from September to the end of the year? They must be taking their cues from Van der Straten, Dompig and Jannsen. If they actually did one one-tenth of what they have said they were going to do this case would be solved and JVDS would be in prison. Where are the spines of these people, or were they born without them?
Just like Lisa Lubner's dad from SNL (born without a spine)

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #185 on: July 24, 2008, 05:33:24 PM »

Love it Carpe! She is a sack of shit.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #186 on: July 24, 2008, 05:34:40 PM »

Just like Lisa Lubner's dad from SNL (born without a spine)

There ya go Wreck! 

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #187 on: July 24, 2008, 05:38:47 PM »

Ok, Wreck, do you think it could like in the old days when they used a lamp (kerosene) so running againt the lamp would mean running againt time???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #188 on: July 24, 2008, 05:40:04 PM »

[

RESPONSE PATRICK

[/quote]

????? I'm too dense to decide what is meant here. Is the "lamp" the "light of truth"?
[/quote]

I don't think you are dense at all....you hit the nail on the head....Wreck!  You're a translater now Wink

Des
[/quote]
Well, thanks -- but, I knid of like dennisintn's interpretation better!!
[/quote]

roflmfao, you only like mine better because of the pain involved. 
dennisintn
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #189 on: July 24, 2008, 05:46:52 PM »

That is why Joran is so emboldened. He has CONFESSED to the crime SEVERAL times and yet NOTHING happens to him. He KNOWS that too many "higher ups" are not going to go down with him. He is safe.
[/quote]

With all the judges being friends of Pustus, what should we expect? What were the judiciary leaders in Holland thinking when they let this miscarriage of justice begin and carry on for three years? Those are their boys. PVDS is one of them. We have heard this goes all the way to the Hague? Of course it does. They're all one big network of friends.

Did it ever cross anyone's mind in Holland that there might be some huge conflicts of interest when one of their judge in training's son was arrested for murder? Did it ever cross their minds that PVDS worked with all of their judges and knew them personally? Hell no, they still have Rick Smid running the show two and a half years later. They did nothing but sit on their butts in Holland and let injustice run rampant among the people they sent there to deliver it.

Same goes for their Prosecutors sent from Holland. They worked with Paulus. One of his best friends worked for Karin Jannsen. He even took off work to help Pustus in his time of need, openly. This was public knowledge. Here again, did it ever occur to anyone in Holland they might have some serious conflicts of interest on their hands? Hell no. This is what you get when you allow friendships to override justice and integrity in a legal and judicial system.

echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: July 24, 2008, 05:56:25 PM »

Hi Monkey's!
I Have Been reading This Forum For Sometime Now. I Have Been Waiting For My "Approval" So I Could Tell Everyone What A Great Job You All Are Doing For Natalee. I Am More Of An "*******" As I Have Been Keeping A Close watch On This case from the Beginning. I Have Learned A lot By Reading Forum's. And I Just wanted To Thank You For Allowing Me to Join And Thank You For Being Here. It's All About Natalee.

-Darlene
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #191 on: July 24, 2008, 05:57:00 PM »

Ok, Wreck, do you think it could like in the old days when they used a lamp (kerosene) so running againt the lamp would mean running againt time???

Like running into the fire? comparable to our saying 'out of the frying pan and into the fire? just a guess.....like running into more trouble?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: July 24, 2008, 06:10:06 PM »

Welcome Echo......

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: July 24, 2008, 06:12:50 PM »

Like running into the fire? comparable to our saying 'out of the frying pan and into the fire? just a guess.....like running into more trouble?
I don't think there is anything cryptic here -- just a very "everyday phrase" that doesn't translate well to English. For example, we might say something like "he saw the light." It would translate from Dutch to English something like "he envisioned floor lamp".

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #194 on: July 24, 2008, 06:14:47 PM »

My thinking is that this was a fairly simple crime by the son/sons of a few prominant people on the island . The fathers called in some early "favors"- namely by Van der Stratten. The crime was about to be exposed on June 10th when the REAL power brokers on the island decided that a grizzely murder committed by "locals" would be devestating for tourism. The deception snowballed until there was no turning back. By then -- too many people would go down for corruption for covering up. They never banked on a mother like Beth or people like those at SM to be intently focused on them forever!

That is it in a nutshell, Wreck. That is also why I think people are still so furious

about it. It is just so completely and utterly senseless to do to a human life.

Especially, someone as decent as Natalee. She was a sweetheart, she wouldn't

have hurt anybody!!!! Not a soul.

I like your  summation too, Wreck. Might I offer a title?

Scumbags helping Scumbags.

i totally agree with all three of you.  it all deserves repeating.  even putting on billboards.
dennisintn
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #195 on: July 24, 2008, 06:19:18 PM »

Thats so funny Wreck.  Seriously, Im laying here, looking at my laptop, laughing all by myself.

echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #196 on: July 24, 2008, 06:25:08 PM »

Welcome Echo......

Thank You, Always 1

-Darlene
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #197 on: July 24, 2008, 06:40:55 PM »

Welcome Echos - I've been very slow about approving new members but just got to approving a few today.  Nice to have you with us!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #198 on: July 24, 2008, 06:40:56 PM »

echosofangels

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #199 on: July 24, 2008, 06:47:20 PM »

Welcome Echos - I've been very slow about approving new members but just got to approving a few today.  Nice to have you with us!

echosofangels

Thank You! I'm Happy To Be Here

-Darlene
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.