March 28, 2024, 04:30:30 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329927 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #240 on: July 25, 2008, 09:49:39 AM »

Didn't Sander's PV also state that his cell phone was lost/stolen 5/30/2005?  Just adding to your thoughts, Lala's.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: July 25, 2008, 09:50:59 AM »

Hi Mum
About time you got back in the cage!  I think the Gottenbos were way too smart to get caught in the middle of this mess.  Just because the Sloots knew them doesn't mean they ran in the same circles. Sander admits he invited Joran on the boat that day...so that places Sander and not Koen in contact with Joran.  Dave was led to Koen in some way, of which I have forgotten by now, concerning the boat.  Who told him that?  Was it another diversion? Was the daddy Gottenbos angry that Sander left the boat there and Joran used it?  There is a reason that PV has the story of Joran being seasick and not going on the boat.  There is also a reason Sander said what he did about Joran going or not going on the boat.  There are too many details that lead me to think another diversion of some sort.  But then again I am skeptical of most anything that comes out of Aruba by now. Thoughts anyone?

Morning Lala's....Another question or two...LOL...why did Sander say his phone was stolen? What does all the confusion with cell phones have to do with this? Paulus using Anita's phone, Val's phone showing up recently by the lighthouse?  More diversions?

There is very little I believe out of Aruba...but you knew that already!
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #242 on: July 25, 2008, 09:53:27 AM »

IIRC, Dave said that he met Michael Dumpig in the hall.  Michael appeared to be trying a female tourist con.  I believe Michael told Dave about the boat, at that time.

Does anyone else remember this?

Constitution101    hillsdale.edu/constitution/
Courtesy is requested; Respect is Earned.
Pace Yourself, for the LongHaul.  MOs
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #243 on: July 25, 2008, 09:53:35 AM »

Didn't Sander's PV also state that his cell phone was lost/stolen 5/30/2005?  Just adding to your thoughts, Lala's.

Morning 2NJSons....
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #244 on: July 25, 2008, 09:57:11 AM »

IIRC, Dave said that he met Michael Dumpig in the hall.  Michael appeared to be trying a female tourist con.  I believe Michael told Dave about the boat, at that time.

Does anyone else remember this?

Morning Slogger...vague on this...Michael and a buddy were trying to pick up tourists and when he saw Dave he went up to him and said something about Paulus using the boat that night. Sorry, best I can do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #245 on: July 25, 2008, 10:06:25 AM »

http://www.tctubantia.nl/regio/enschede/3465766/Enschedeer-schildert-Natalee-voor-moeder-Beth.ece

Posted at RU:

Speaking of Beth...

It's a newspaper article about a man that made a painting of Natalee. It says that Beth will be coming to the Netherlands this August & he will be able to give it to her then.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #246 on: July 25, 2008, 10:06:47 AM »

Morning 2NJSons....

Great minds.....I just went back to Sander's PV of 6/16/05 to refresh my memory and, of course, the line of questioning leaves a lot to be desired....he didn't go to the Raquet Club, cell was stolen 5/30, he didn't report it because he hadn't gone to Setar to buy a new one in order to keep the same number.....he's a better friend to Joran than Deepak & Satish (who are ordinary friends)....blah, blah.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #247 on: July 25, 2008, 10:12:30 AM »

http://www.tctubantia.nl/regio/enschede/3465766/Enschedeer-schildert-Natalee-voor-moeder-Beth.ece

Posted at RU:

Speaking of Beth...

It's a newspaper article about a man that made a painting of Natalee. It says that Beth will be coming to the Netherlands this August & he will be able to give it to her then.

The original says Netherlands, but the screen shot in English says Canada...just an observation.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #248 on: July 25, 2008, 10:14:16 AM »

Morning, Mum; Morning Everyone; Welcome to Echo.

Good 'nuf, Mum.  I don't believe the information was in Dave's book.  It might have come from a subsequent interview, or questions on the Chat.  I do believe one boat clue came from Michael Dumpig.

We were warned that Gerold was talking out of both sides of his mouth.  At the time, I still held hope that this wasn't true.  We hadn't heard the rumor about the relationship with 2K.  Once that was heard, all things Dompig are suspect.

The only real clue I have is the information from Dave that Koen jumped behind the couch to avoid Dave's seeing him.  So, I'm not sure it was the Gottenboes' boat, but Koen does know something.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #249 on: July 25, 2008, 10:15:50 AM »

Whoever told Dave about the boat is a good question.  If it was Dompig's son then my BS antennas go up even more.  Very little in this case is as it appears.  After spending 3 years in the Shango thread and reading and rereading all the posts and PVs and whatever else I can find or that is sent my way, there is one definite conclusion I can draw and that is that there is a motive for everything that was said or done those first few weeks.  When corruption is so prevalent there is a small sliver of truth in each word, but much more BS around the truth that has to be sorted.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: July 25, 2008, 10:22:18 AM »

2NJ - wow, that's wierd:

Net afgelopen week heeft hij via via te horen gekregen dat de moeder van Natalee in augustus naar Nederland komt en dan het portret in ontvangst zal nemen.

Now it says Ireland, LOL    

Net past week messages via told the mother of Natalee August to Ireland, and the portrait receive will.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #251 on: July 25, 2008, 10:54:25 AM »

Well, I suppose it's quiet in here today.  Oh well. I guess I can go over to Shango and read a while. 
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #252 on: July 25, 2008, 10:59:18 AM »

Whoever told Dave about the boat is a good question.  If it was Dompig's son then my BS antennas go up even more.  Very little in this case is as it appears.  After spending 3 years in the Shango thread and reading and rereading all the posts and PVs and whatever else I can find or that is sent my way, there is one definite conclusion I can draw and that is that there is a motive for everything that was said or done those first few weeks.  When corruption is so prevalent there is a small sliver of truth in each word, but much more BS around the truth that has to be sorted.

Remember the discussion in Shango about Joran giving Michael a ride, on one of Joran's return trips to Aruba, and getting mad at him about what he said about GVC. The whole episode didn't make much sense...Well it would if Joran was mad about what Michael told Dave about Paulus and a boat...

Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #253 on: July 25, 2008, 11:08:03 AM »

I agree on the boat.  It's a good question and if it was Dompig's son, the possibility of the Gottenboes' boat used decline greatly.

Yes, there seems to have been a "motive for everything that was said or done those first few weeks."  I do think some truths escaped, but were quickly covered by propaganda.  I'd say there was a sliver of truth in (maybe) half; and, would include that there were times when we were led off into unrelated areas having nothing to do with the case.  It's still difficult to know fact from fiction.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #254 on: July 25, 2008, 11:38:43 AM »

Good morning everyone, and WELCOME to our new monkeys!

ARUBA - Dave Holloway
Pages 118-119

snip
There are several people in the equation to consider besides the three boys and the father.  There are also seemingly well-connected people who have been passing on leads and dropping hints.  Sometime in early July 2005, Robin and I saw Deputy Police Commissioner Gerald Dompig's son and another young man who appeared to have similar descriptive features of Steve Croes, the Tattoo party boat disc jockey who had been arrested and released, trying to pick up a girl in the Holiday Inn lobby hallway and get her to go to Carlos'n Charlie's.  The girl was offering resistance and trying to distance herself from those two.  As the guys were walking by, young Dompig noticed me and immediately discontinued his activity.  The other kid realized he was getting nowhere with the girl and started in on another set of young women.  I walked up to Dompig, and he seemed a little embarrassed that we had witnessed his actions.  He then started talking about the case, and during this conversation he mentioned that he had heard that Paulus van der Sloot had borrowed a friend's boat on either the night of Natalee's disappearance or the next day and that he was allegedly involved with Natalee's murder.  That brought to mind one of Joran's statements.  He had referred to a friend by the name of Koen Gottenbos.  Apparently, this friend's father owned a boat.  The message was that this boat was used to take Natalee out to sea.  Another boat that was also mentioned by him was the Pair A Dice, which is a local boat from Aruba.
snip

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #255 on: July 25, 2008, 11:44:45 AM »

Thanks texasmom....I knew it was in the book, as I have read it many, many times and now I do not have to look it up...hehe. Thanks!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #256 on: July 25, 2008, 11:50:55 AM »

You're welcome Nut! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #257 on: July 25, 2008, 12:04:29 PM »

Thanks, texasmom.  I didn't think it was in the book.  Glad you posted that.

So, Michael mentions Paulus/boat, and Joran states about Gottenboes/boat. 

Now, there are two credible sources!      

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: July 25, 2008, 12:20:10 PM »

Thanks, texasmom.  I didn't think it was in the book.  Glad you posted that.

So, Michael mentions Paulus/boat, and Joran states about Gottenboes/boat. 

Now, there are two credible sources!      

And Sander mentioned boat...Probably means no boat at all. So where were they when the family arrived? 
Slogger
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #259 on: July 25, 2008, 12:23:53 PM »

Boat, or no boat, they were most likely on burial detail the night the family arrived.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.