March 28, 2024, 07:30:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329941 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #340 on: July 26, 2008, 07:04:01 AM »

Well, golly!! -- Surprise, surprise, surprise!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #341 on: July 26, 2008, 07:54:45 AM »

Igsigs - I think this is the picture you are talking about.  The guy on the left :

Is Joran Traveling alone or With Someone? Seems Like Hes conversing With Someone..hmmm

Why does he always have that goofy azz smile on???

It makes him look even more stupid than he already IS!!!!

He looks like friggin' GOMER PYLE.

This picture of Joran.  It looks like Rudy Croes wearing a Joran mask.  Weird.  Are we sure this is Joran, or is it his look alike?

@ Carpe....Gollllllyyyyy

-Darlene
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: July 26, 2008, 08:30:49 AM »

Most pics removed.  Top left looping picture has a shot of Dolph van Stapele, Gielen photographer.  Doesn't look like red haired Julia/JR person, but does look like guy at McDonalds.  Sorry can't grab it.:

http://www.regiecuracao.com/makingoff.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #343 on: July 26, 2008, 09:17:09 AM »

Igsigs - I think this is the picture you are talking about.  The guy on the left :

Is Joran Traveling alone or With Someone? Seems Like Hes conversing With Someone..hmmm

Why does he always have that goofy azz smile on???

It makes him look even more stupid than he already IS!!!!

He looks like friggin' GOMER PYLE.

This picture of Joran.  It looks like Rudy Croes wearing a Joran mask.  Weird.  Are we sure this is Joran, or is it his look alike?

@ Carpe....Gollllllyyyyy

SHAZZAM!

We've seen that hat before, I think. The bill is long.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #344 on: July 26, 2008, 09:21:16 AM »

There's that guy from Arubee!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: July 26, 2008, 09:32:22 AM »

Most pics removed.  Top left looping picture has a shot of Dolph van Stapele, Gielen photographer.  Doesn't look like red haired Julia/JR person, but does look like guy at McDonalds.  Sorry can't grab it.:

I'm unable to access the site for some reason..will keep trying.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: July 26, 2008, 09:41:24 AM »

Is this the one:

« Last Edit: July 26, 2008, 09:46:56 AM by San » Logged
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #347 on: July 26, 2008, 09:50:48 AM »

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #348 on: July 26, 2008, 09:58:39 AM »

Is this the one:

Yes, thanks San.  There was a pic of Joran at a McDonalds (?in Thailand?), the friend with him may have resembled  this guy.  igsigs is usually pretty on.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #349 on: July 26, 2008, 10:12:44 AM »

Is this the one:

Yes, thanks San.  There was a pic of Joran at a McDonalds (?in Thailand?), the friend with him may have resembled  this guy.  igsigs is usually pretty on.

Renee Gielen use the 15 $ supermarket Handy cam 

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #350 on: July 26, 2008, 10:45:29 AM »

You sssssaid ARUBEE!!!  LOL!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #351 on: July 26, 2008, 12:37:15 PM »

You sssssaid ARUBEE!!!  LOL!

haha....I loved that show!

-Darlene
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #352 on: July 26, 2008, 02:08:25 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_44910.php
Google Translation

Netherlands concerned about corruption Aruba
July 25, 2008, 17:58 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD / THE HAGUE - The Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) in talks with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) expressed his concerns about corruption in the government. This is evidenced by its response to Kamervragen who PVV-parliamentarian Hero Brinkman on June 26 to the Minister and State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA).

The questions are about the political climate in Aruba and the Dutch Antilles. This response to the interview with former Deputy Attorney-General (PG) Nico Jörg in the Volkskrant that the climate as "naargeestig 'described. Brinkman asked, among other things whether the Dutch Minister of the day was aware of "the serious allegations of examples of corruption, such as interest, cronyism and nepotism, which speaks of Aruba PG" and what the bewindspersoon then it has done.

Hirsch Ballin replied that the Aruban public prosecutor (OM) several cases of corruption before the courts and has brought a number of them have resulted in a conviction. "In talks with, among other things, the Prime Minister of Aruba, I expressed my concern and talked about improvements in the system, which can prevent corruption."

Brinkman also asked how much money the past five years with this corruption was involved. The minister says not to know, because tackling corruption a landsaangelegenheid. Hirsch Ballin said in respect of procurement by the Aruban government, which he also does not understand, because this is a matter for our country. The PVV member suggested in his question that contracts are not always transparent, as in the newspaper was told.

The Justice Minister says also to be aware of the backlog of legislation. "The Netherlands provides technical assistance to Aruba in the legislative support and backwardness as soon as possible way to work," says Hirsch Ballin.

Brinkman would also like to know how the assumption of Jörg reflected that the PPS in Aruba 'encounters resistance when it does more than combating street crime. " Again, this the minister replied that the PPS a landsaangelegenheid and he is not in a position to judge "what steps the Public Ministry in whatever situation has undertaken or should undertake." Bewindspersoon believes that his work for the "independent, within the regular authority "must be able to perform.

Finally, the Dutch parliamentarian also know whether the Minister believes that anyone who through cronyism or nepotism to a job, standing on foot should be dismissed. This Hirsch Ballin replied: "When recruiting staff, the suitability for the post first. Objectivity and transparency in the process are important. Ga I assume that Aruba the importance of these criteria endorses. The staff is however an autonomous Aruban matter. I have no insight into the human changes in the Aruban government. "

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
sirensong
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #353 on: July 26, 2008, 02:32:46 PM »

Google Translation

ORANJESTAD / THE HAGUE - The Dutch Justice Minister Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) in talks with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP) expressed his concerns about corruption in the government. This is evidenced by its response to Kamervragen who PVV-parliamentarian Hero Brinkman on June 26 to the Minister and State Secretary Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA).

The questions are about the political climate in Aruba and the Dutch Antilles. This response to the interview with former Deputy Attorney-General (PG) Nico Jörg in the Volkskrant that the climate as "naargeestig 'described. Brinkman asked, among other things whether the Dutch Minister of the day was aware of "the serious allegations of examples of corruption, such as interest, cronyism and nepotism, which speaks of Aruba PG" and what the bewindspersoon then it has done.

Hirsch Ballin replied that the Aruban public prosecutor (OM) several cases of corruption before the courts and has brought a number of them have resulted in a conviction. "In talks with, among other things, the Prime Minister of Aruba, I expressed my concern and talked about improvements in the system, which can prevent corruption."

Brinkman also asked how much money the past five years with this corruption was involved. The minister says not to know, because tackling corruption a landsaangelegenheid. Hirsch Ballin said in respect of procurement by the Aruban government, which he also does not understand, because this is a matter for our country. The PVV member suggested in his question that contracts are not always transparent, as in the newspaper was told.

The Justice Minister says also to be aware of the backlog of legislation. "The Netherlands provides technical assistance to Aruba in the legislative support and backwardness as soon as possible way to work," says Hirsch Ballin.

Brinkman would also like to know how the assumption of Jörg reflected that the PPS in Aruba 'encounters resistance when it does more than combating street crime. " Again, this the minister replied that the PPS a landsaangelegenheid and he is not in a position to judge "what steps the Public Ministry in whatever situation has undertaken or should undertake." Bewindspersoon believes that his work for the "independent, within the regular authority "must be able to perform.

Finally, the Dutch parliamentarian also know whether the Minister believes that anyone who through cronyism or nepotism to a job, standing on foot should be dismissed. This Hirsch Ballin replied: "When recruiting staff, the suitability for the post first. Objectivity and transparency in the process are important. Ga I assume that Aruba the importance of these criteria endorses. The staff is however an autonomous Aruban matter. I have no insight into the human changes in the Aruban government. "

That cracks me up!  Aruba IS cronyism and nepotism.  And the Dutch are just now realizing it?
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #354 on: July 26, 2008, 02:34:21 PM »

Google Translation

I suspect there will be little government left if this happened. LOL
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #355 on: July 26, 2008, 03:01:25 PM »

Looks like a busy night, crime wise in Aruba: 

http://www.awe24.com/
cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #356 on: July 26, 2008, 03:23:17 PM »

Has anyone had problems on this site with their computer getting hacked? I was just informed by my spysweeper program that LDPinch Trojan was quarantined. It said that LDPinch Trojan is a remote access Trojan that may allow a hacker to gain access to your computer when you are online.
Thanks for any info, from all of you,

Cajun Miracle
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #357 on: July 26, 2008, 03:25:28 PM »

No, no problems here.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: July 26, 2008, 03:27:35 PM »

Looks like a busy night, crime wise in Aruba: 

http://www.awe24.com/
Busy? nah..... average at best! Iwas quite impressed that there didn't appear to be any grizzley car wrecks last night....... only a few paltry shooting episodes! 

cajun miracle
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #359 on: July 26, 2008, 03:28:53 PM »

No, no problems here.

Thanks Always. They did quarantine it. Have a great day!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.