March 28, 2024, 06:55:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329938 times)
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #420 on: July 27, 2008, 06:48:30 PM »

omg texasmom 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #421 on: July 27, 2008, 08:07:15 PM »

Great graphic CBB! It is amazing that over three years later you can't do an internet search about Aruba without the island being associated with words like "murder" "drugging" "corruption" and "boycott". We can all pat ourselves on the back for keeping Natalee's story alive. The Arubans tried to make this case go away, but it's not going away and never will go away until they prosecute and imprison their criminals!
IT'S NOT GOING AWAY, ARUBA!!!!!!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: July 27, 2008, 08:14:48 PM »

Is there anyone in the house who might be able to translate this for me? It seems Rudy Croes has instituted the sleeping policemen in the roads to slow traffic? LOL 

http://www.awemainta.com/4.php

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #423 on: July 27, 2008, 08:42:20 PM »

Is there anyone in the house who might be able to translate this for me? It seems Rudy Croes has instituted the sleeping policemen in the roads to slow traffic? LOL 

I'm not sure you'll gain much more than you'd already deciphered but here's a version after the Papiamento translator.

tuesday morning during of they patrol some agent policial owing to dicidi of as one control on de la sallestraat where cu week happen where without more ministro of husticia, rudy croes, contra of all conseho y even can tell contra of ley, owing to dicidi on his self of place the police sleep fast imelda kleuterschool cu the unique intencion for autonan descend they velocidad fast of scol. but yesterday owing to stay comproba cu without control of police, majority mortorist is desvia the sleeping police, for not dañanan car. hour cu police owing to stop eynan yesterday morning, they self owing to constata cu this without more owing to stop become obstruccion for trafico. on the fotonan can see con the trafico owing to stagna completamente, y this is without, cu have scol awendia, because the children is cu vakantie. the police sleep here, tey bao for 24 hour, y are you ask about do you self, cu de la sallestraat is one ruta principal of ambulance. the ambulance have cu happen on the sleeping policenan here, cu can cause damage n’e paciente? questions clave cu is stay is, if this is necesario, dicon owing to busca the police sleep then? is cuanto coin esakinan is costa? is cual compania is sell esakinan? is cual compania owing to come stick they? that is owner of the companianan here? as we of awemainta owing to señala end, owing to give one compania the trabao here, without owing to as one destaho publico. then here is one partimento of cake have for friends & family. after cu polisnan owing to end of controla fast of the scol y they owing to bay for of the sitio can owing to see claramente cu all car owing to follow happen at near, then this is one onbegonnen werk. coin throw afo punt uit. before after

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #424 on: July 27, 2008, 08:42:41 PM »

For all the good they do down in Aruba, they would be better off to

just save their money, and let them run over real ALE sleeping policemen!!!!

I mean, they aren't doing much anyway.

OMG!!!! Did I just say that???

I really need to be a better person.

>Elmo workin' on it!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: July 27, 2008, 09:04:54 PM »

'
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #426 on: July 27, 2008, 09:21:22 PM »

'

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #427 on: July 27, 2008, 09:39:27 PM »

For all the good they do down in Aruba, they would be better off to

just save their money, and let them run over real ALE sleeping policemen!!!!

I mean, they aren't doing much anyway.

OMG!!!! Did I just say that???

I really need to be a better person.

>Elmo workin' on it!
Elmo's just fine...it's those big dummies that make Elmo (and texasmom) say mean things...they're the ones that need to change!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #428 on: July 27, 2008, 09:46:08 PM »

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #429 on: July 27, 2008, 09:59:36 PM »

I like Elmo just the way he is.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #430 on: July 27, 2008, 10:43:15 PM »

Kimberly Guilford just made an analogy of Drew Peterson's taped conversations to those of Joran Van Der Sloot's. She made the point, "Well we all saw where that one went, so we'll hope for better with this one!"

I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gest gist of it.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #431 on: July 27, 2008, 11:12:55 PM »

'

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

Love it!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: July 27, 2008, 11:18:15 PM »

I like Elmo just the way he is.

Thank you!

Elmo like you too.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: July 27, 2008, 11:20:56 PM »

Kimberly Guilford just made an analogy of Drew Peterson's taped conversations to those of Joran Van Der Sloot's. She made the point, "Well we all saw where that one went, so we'll hope for better with this one!"

I'm paraphrasing, but that was the gest gist of it.

Kim always seems to say what I am thinking.

That is why I like to watch her!

------------------
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #434 on: July 27, 2008, 11:56:29 PM »

'

ROFLMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

hahahahahahahahaha

Love it!
Aruba = sham-WOW!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #435 on: July 28, 2008, 12:45:08 AM »

LOL@WRECK!! 

But you are all mistaken about the hair. It's not hair at all. It's a helmet!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: July 28, 2008, 07:28:53 AM »

------------------
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #437 on: July 28, 2008, 08:32:26 AM »

This is very strange !

JUDGE ROBERT WIT OBSTRUCTS THE GATHERING OF EVIDENCE

Joran van der Sloot was arrested on June 9, 2005 and a search warrant was issued for a complete search of the Van der Sloot residence and property five days later on June 14th. When the prosecution and police teams arrived to search the home they were met at the door by Dutch judge Robert Wit who summarily change the search warrant on the spot to exclude the Van der Sloot main residence and grounds, limiting the search only to Joran’s small apartment in the back of the house.

Judge Wit blocked the search of the van der Sloot residence even though he knew through Joran's police statements that he said he was in the main house in the early morning hours when he returned home after supposedly dropping Ms. Holloway off. In other words, Judge Wit ignored testimony by a key suspect to obstruct the collection of evidence from the suspect's residence.

Joran was arrested twice and his father was arrested once in the first month of the investigation. The main residence of the Van der Sloot home was never searched after either of these arrests.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #438 on: July 28, 2008, 09:11:11 AM »

joran's brother  hunting in the Party Bus

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: July 28, 2008, 09:24:44 AM »

Johann, Is that a new picture?

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.