March 29, 2024, 05:14:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 330077 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #500 on: July 28, 2008, 11:04:55 PM »

I know it's just the camera angle on that picture but at first, I thought that Hochfelder guy was a ventriloquist and the Belfonti guy his "dummy"
Shees...good thing jack and WOW aren't around.   

I had a very long...rough....Monday, read this earlier and it didn't "dawn" on me what you were referring to... that makes it even funnier now!  Looking at the pic now, I can see it!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #501 on: July 29, 2008, 12:09:22 AM »

joran's brother  hunting in the Party Bus

Looks like that photo is taken at someone's home.  I'll see if I can figure out what it is from.  It is fairly recent though, within the last 6 months I'd guess.

Kinda looks like a bar/restaurant to me just by the way the wine glasses are suspended in the background along the ceiling.

OK...call me blind or whatever but....is this blonde in this pic a guy or a girl?....(don't laugh too hard)...

She needs to be closing that mouth...

that's how ya get buggies in it!!!!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #502 on: July 29, 2008, 12:36:45 AM »

Looks like that photo is taken at someone's home.  I'll see if I can figure out what it is from.  It is fairly recent though, within the last 6 months I'd guess.

Kinda looks like a bar/restaurant to me just by the way the wine glasses are suspended in the background along the ceiling.

OK...call me blind or whatever but....is this blonde in this pic a guy or a girl?....(don't laugh too hard)...

Somebody should have had the decency to remove the magazine (with the naked Joran pics in it) from off of the coffee table. I think after seeing those pics she's having second thoughts about her Sloot date!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #503 on: July 29, 2008, 12:52:28 AM »

Poochy -  roflmao 
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #504 on: July 29, 2008, 01:00:12 AM »

Hi, all. Checking in after many weeks. Finally changed out of my Valentine's Day clothes. It's beach time here in Florida. I saw a story today about a shooting in Antigua. Immediately thought of Aruba. What's with the Caribbean? Never mind. I know.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #505 on: July 29, 2008, 05:05:42 AM »

1 Happy Island
the past half week claimed four lives in traffic

July 28, 2008, 19:09 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - in circulation again this weekend many cases victims including a 26-year-old woman who died on her injuries. It is the fourteenth fatality this year. Over the past half week claimed four lives in traffic.

At the intersection of the Julianastraat with the Irenestraat came about five hours yesterday morning the 26-year-old Charisa Flanders in a car accident along the way. The woman occupant was one of the two cars involved in the accident were involved. The accident happened probably because there was no precedence. In addition, agents suspected that the two drivers were drunk. They took the men into the police station for inspection, where they indeed too much alcohol in the blood appeared to have. The men were arrested.

The Aruba Police Corps was Saturday already know that they went preventive searches for weapons. For the number of incidents where weapons are involved, reduce, it became public in various crowded uitgaansplaatsen verified. For the high number of accidents to reduce the movement was also sharper under constant surveillance. The weekend was again full of accidents.

So Sunday was something for 12 am on the road to the Reina Beatrix airport geschept a pedestrian by a racing car. According to witnesses were the drivers of two cars together on the challenge at the traffic light. When the traffic on green jump, the two drivers gave full gas. It happened one of the two not in time to brake and the pedestrian crossing evasion. The victim was geschept and knalde through the bonnet against the windshield. The man, who works at the airport, was seriously injured and is subject to various other fractures transported to the hospital.

A car accident at the height of supermarket Mundo Nobo in Santa Cruz is the occasion for a quarrel between two groups of young people. The accident was one of the drivers slightly injured and had to be cared for by monitor ambulance. Agents spot then had their hands full for two groups of young people from each other. It was reported was a quarrel between the gangs of Madiki and Santa Cruz. The youth showed no respect for the police and wanted after exchanging verbal insults with each other in the fist. The present agents could just prevent the incident walked out of hand.

The 34-year-old K.E.R.F. Saturday night was arrested after a hit and run. He rode, at the height of the National Field North, with his car in two pedestrians and then drove by. A witness saw it happen and rode behind the car of the offender. This person called the police and even later was a description of the car. Even those that told the accused against his car was aangereden. Agents found the car a little later on conscious Westpunt. The suspect had hidden in the vicinity but could after a short search ingerekend. He was brought to the police station for questioning. One of the two pedestrians was seriously injured in the accident. He walked several fractures. Both victims were in the ambulance transported to the hospital.

Like last year, reducing the number of road accidents one of the priorities of the police force. Last year there were a total of 18 fatalities.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #506 on: July 29, 2008, 05:23:37 AM »

speculation in Aruba

A special committee is working daily to the daily criticism of the family and the American media to rebut

spokesman Trappenberg said :there is a special committee!!!
The internet TROLL"S ?

The internet TROLL"S ? Trappenberg ??
By Stieven Ramdharie
published on 22 november 2005

ORANJESTAD - The investigation into the missing teenager in Aruba Natalee Holloway is deadlocked. Her mother calls for intervention by the Netherlands. Aruba meanwhile fears for his tourist industry.

The experienced diver from Texas stands ready to return to travel, ready for rooting in a dustbin on "One Happy Island." Or to enter the sea water diving, pal for the Marriott Hotel. There, at about three to five miles into the sea, said a tip to the Aruban police, the corpse of Natalee would be dumped. Verzwaard with stones, so they would sink to the seabed.

Perfect murder
Around one hundred quests includes the track record Joe Huston, director of investigations of the rescue team Texas EquuSearch. He stood face to face with the misery after the devastating tsunami and Katrina's attack on New Orleans. And Joe Huston must admit: If Natalee Holloway has indeed been murdered, then have her killers' a hell of a job '.

"We are now five months and nobody has even a trace of her can find," says Huston, who in the summer the first Texan investigation teams led by Aruba. "The perfect murder? How can you prove a murder, if you know nothing about Natalee can find? If she is dumped into the sea and carried by the waves, is the least chance that we ever will find something from her. "

Million dollar
Dumped into the sea, sold into sexual slavery, drained to the sea floor, buried in a dustbin or just hiding somewhere in the world: 175 days, the students from Mountain Brook, Alabama, lost, and there are always plenty of speculation. Jug Twitty, Natalee's stepfather, has one million dollars awarded to the person who is the world's most famous missing teenager alive and return it. So speculating about her death he would prefer not.

But nevertheless: "In my analysis, she drank by the three main defendants conducted in the bar where she was last seen carried away, beaten and raped. Then they are panicking and they have touched her body dumped somewhere. It is a shame that these boys Aruba so many problems have worried. And still, by their silence and denials, deliver. "

Publicity
A small vermissingszaken hundred thousand are now at the FBI in research, but none in recent months has received so much publicity as the Natalee Holloway case. Five months after the 17-year old blonde scholiere during school holidays on the island disappeared, the missing feelings in the U.S. and in Aruba still busy.

What has happened to Natalee happened and why the police have not yet step closer to a solution? On Aruba, that these days a massive U.S. toeristenboycot fears after the call this the state of Alabama, they can not wait until the end in sight of what has become a PR nightmare. In 175 days, the carefully constructed image of safe and friendly toeristenparadijs in the Caribbean knock caused by Natalee's family who makes use of every opportunity to criticize the Aruban investigation. Last Friday called Beth Twitty, Natalee's mother, even for a Dutch intervene in the investigation. Dave Holloway, Natalee's father: "It looks like a cover up and smells like a cover up!"

Ruben Trappenberg, until recently government spokesman, on the call for a boycott of Aruba: "Even if those three boys are guilty, why should an entire island suffer? In Alabama, every day over fifty violent. Why do you hear the families of those victims? "

Intriguingly
The Holloway case is intriguing because they all ingredië «nten contains the perfect murder. Because how is it that a tourist from one to another of whom go on a day are considered safe island of some 180 square kilometres?

No hair or no clothing, provided that Natalee has indeed been murdered, was found during the numerous searches for which marines, F-16's, citizens, police and volunteers from Texas EquuSearch are deployed. Despite the high pay for the golden tip nobody reported.

Hoofdverdachte Joran van der S. (18), who has admitted Natalee at night only to have abandoned on the beach, if the disqualification of the U.S. media and Natalee's family even travel to Arnhem to go and study. His father Paul, judge in training, there is no longer the three suspected to have helped, and now demanding compensation.

Friday as a bird, the two friends with whom he met Natalee that 30th May, already allowed the Surinamese brothers Deepak (21) and Satish (19) Aruba provisionally not leave because an investigation is still against them. Father Dave Holloway brought three of the last five months on Aruba, driftig looking for answers. But actually, says the verzekeringsman from Meridian, Mississippi, had he been on his first visit to bevroeden that nothing would be.

Corrupt
Holloway: "My first experience with the Aruban police were two days when Natalee was missing. ''How much money do you have?''Asked an agent at the police station when I came asking for help. What can we expect of a police force that until recently was headed by a chief who is friends with Joran father? Is it coincidence that the ten days before he was interrogated? The key to the solution of this case is still in Aruba. Only they must do to search. "

The 'mistakes' that police and judiciary in the beginning made, the family and part of the American media encouraged in their belief that something is not fluff. Huston: "They have eleven days have done to the car of the brothers seize. Those boys had enough time to thoroughly clean up any evidence and eliminate it. "

Stiefvader Jug: "The house of Joran and his father is also not immediately investigated. The prosecutor said they allowed us not allow it. But then you still care that can be immediately investigated? Those boys are so guilty if I do not know what. It is only to produce evidence to get around. "

No rail
When Huston immediately after Natalee's missing with his team descended on Aruba, he was still remarkably optimistic. "I was really convinced that we are within a few days would find," says the rescue workers. They dock in sea, the island was out with dogs and a landfill where a witness was examined three men would have seen that something weggooiden. But no trace of Natalee - the bones that aanspoelden on the beach, or the piece of tape with a blonde her that was found in a national park, the students were found not to be.

The draining of a pond where a witness that night would have seen something suspicious, was unsuccessful. Huston: "On land you'll find nothing more. The F-16-photo reconnaissance would have discovered her body a long time. But Aruba has many caves and wells. If they have dumped her body somewhere, then that could have happened in such a borehole into the sea, or in the dustbin, which is not fully explored. In a pit or on the dustbin continue its bones still intact. "

The sea option from the beginning, because the island is ideally suited to you get rid of a body. Discard anything from the right coast in the water and floats, direction Panama. The 'seksslavin' theory appears regularly. Thus bore the famous American talk show presenter Dr. Phil, after an investigation in cooperation with Beth Twitty, this month sensation with his remark that the beautiful blonde Natalee is still alive and that they would have been possible had traded as sex slaves.

Jug: "I think nothing of it. Oh, there are so many claims. " Huston: "I attach little faith in what Dr. Phil says. " Natalee's father put these days hope a new hearing, soon, an Aruban witness who may have crucial information. A month back when he called the Aruban Prime Minister Oduber for a quick interrogation of the man who has already been interrogated and would have lied. "He can resolve the matter, I am not saying," he says.

Bandje
His ex-wife has her hopes on the new quest of the Texan team. And for a band that recently appeared in which Deepak would recognize that the three boys would have sex with Natalee. Something that so far they have always denied. Beth: "It does not look good for those boys and their accomplices, because they must have had help from adults to leave the disappearance of Natalee. Nobody can commit the perfect murder on such a small island without help. Arresters that boys again, and this case is resolved. But it does not happen. "

Former government spokesman Trappenberg sigh. All these criticisms of his beloved Aruba, he can not really there. A special committee is working daily to the daily criticism of the family and the American media to rebut. Trappenberg: "The criticism is unjustified. We have done everything for the family. Even the FBI in the investigation. Who should we turn even more? We can do nothing more. "

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #507 on: July 29, 2008, 06:03:33 AM »

"No justice for Natalee - No tourists for Aruba!"
ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #508 on: July 29, 2008, 06:13:49 AM »

ok...is there a full moon??!! lol
Had this big ass post to this pic and it disappeared??!!
Not sure where it went???...only thing left was my Monkey nono's above....hahahahahaha

OK...so said something like...it is definitely a persons house...great colors by the way....like mine....reds!!! lol

And...something to the effect that we thought MAYBE the gene that determines sociopaths may have skipped Val...but I think unfortunately we can't be so sure anymore!!!!

History DOES tend to repeat itself...so do we want Val in the US with our daughters????!!!!

What can we do to stop Val using our tax dollars and our daughters to his own advantage??
NO REFUGEES!!! this is NOT a death threat!! But CERTAINLY a serious concern we should take action against!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #509 on: July 29, 2008, 06:21:08 AM »

She looks like she just saw Joran's teenie weenie, or lack of one thereof.

ok...PLEEEEAAASSSE Don't take this the wrong way!!! God made us all beautiful!!! I Believe that hreat and soul!!!! But HEEEEELLLLOOOO!!! If God made you with teenie weenie....ANYTHING!!!! whether it be "jewels" or "boobs", do ya have to get naked and show the world???!!!! I was always taught to put your best traits first!!!

Do first impressions not mean anything anymore? What am I doing wrong?

Yes I have them!!! lol Quite "endowed"....but I keep them well hidden!!! Why don't "they"? lol

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: July 29, 2008, 06:32:24 AM »

She looks like she just saw Joran's teenie weenie, or lack of one thereof.

ok...PLEEEEAAASSSE Don't take this the wrong way!!! God made us all beautiful!!! I Believe that heart and soul!!!! But HEEEEELLLLOOOO!!! If God made you with teenie weenie....ANYTHING!!!! whether it be "jewels" or "boobs", do ya have to get naked and show the world???!!!! I was always taught to put your best traits first!!!

Do first impressions not mean anything anymore? What am I doing wrong?

Yes I have them!!! lol Quite "endowed"....but I keep them well hidden!!! Why don't "they"? lol

OK...too much info, so sorry!!! lol
No I have not been drinking like renho does before she posts!! lol
My stepsister and I have been up all night cleaning and then talking...I am a bit slap happy due to lack of sleep!! lol
STILL!!!! Not ready to get naked let alone post a naked pic!!!
OK 43 years old and never married!!! I "had my days"...and yet still..you'll never find a naked pic of me ANYWHERE!!!!
I don't understand it...nor will I ever!!!

There's something wrong with the whole scenario to me!!!  Am I just a prude?
Is it me or are you NOT supposed to show your self naked in front of the rest of the whole damned world???!!
I don't care HOW hot you are...leave SOMETHING to the imagination dammit!!!

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #511 on: July 29, 2008, 06:42:40 AM »

K Monkeys,
Gotta get to the Monkey Bunkey!! Did I mention how slap happy I am feeling!!! lol
STILL!!! Don't understand the exhibitionists!!! CRAZY TO ME!!

So my conclusion is...THEY AIN'T RIGHT!!!

The girl next to Val "ain't right" and neither is Val, imho!!!!

Is it me...or does it disturb you all he will be going to school here in the US???!!!

I don't want to physically hurt him, don't want to hurt ANYONE!!! I am even opposed to the death penalty!!! But can't handle my tax dollars going to subsidize a Sloot's education!!! Am I paying for him to hurt our daughters???!!! If so...we are to blame...imho.

I think it is time to make our voices heard...imho.
Can we get the info on the college he will be attending and begin yet another peaceful protest?

ldstlou
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #512 on: July 29, 2008, 06:47:44 AM »

Night Monkeys!!!
Sweet dreams all!!!
As you all are waking up to your coffee pots brewing, I am just getting a few hours of shut eye!!!
Did I tell you how spotless my house is? B_E_A_U_T_I_F_U_L!!! lol
And my stepsister and I had some great talks tonight!!!
God bless her!!!
She is 20 and on the "dean's list" and about to start her Junior year. She has SO MUCH more energy than I!!! lol
But I hung tough...can you all tell??!! lol

OK>>>bed.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #513 on: July 29, 2008, 06:50:38 AM »

I am not sure if it is a boy or a girl  or a she male or a he female

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #514 on: July 29, 2008, 08:32:01 AM »

speculation in Aruba

A special committee is working daily to the daily criticism of the family and the American media to rebut

spokesman Trappenberg said :there is a special committee!!!
The internet TROLL"S ?

The internet TROLL"S ? Trappenberg ??
By Stieven Ramdharie
published on 22 november 2005

ORANJESTAD - The investigation into the missing teenager in Aruba Natalee Holloway is deadlocked. Her mother calls for intervention by the Netherlands. Aruba meanwhile fears for his tourist industry.

The experienced diver from Texas stands ready to return to travel, ready for rooting in a dustbin on "One Happy Island." Or to enter the sea water diving, pal for the Marriott Hotel. There, at about three to five miles into the sea, said a tip to the Aruban police, the corpse of Natalee would be dumped. Verzwaard with stones, so they would sink to the seabed.

As soon as I read about the stones, I immediately thought that's where Joran's sneakers went! He stuck large rocks in his sneakers and used the shoelaces as ties...he carried her in his arms on the beach...called his friend w/a boat...grabbed the lobster trap...if they find the girl, they will see the sh*t. It's his sh*t sneakers and rocks they will find. Saying he left them on the beach, then walked 'near the water' -was a way to explain away his sneakers surfacing on the beach.  His belt surfaced on the beach, but ALE said it was 'too old' and they tossed out that vital piece of evidence.

I think the 'other' lobster trap they found was the 'pimps' handiwork. Didn't they find a rock or something in that one?
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: July 29, 2008, 08:32:43 AM »

I am not sure if it is a boy or a girl  or a she male or a he female

http://www.pauldavidson.net/wp-content/themes/wfme/images/entries/ericmask.jpg

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #516 on: July 29, 2008, 08:33:13 AM »

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #517 on: July 29, 2008, 08:34:13 AM »

nevermind -- need more coffee 

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #518 on: July 29, 2008, 08:40:52 AM »

1 Happy Island
the past half week claimed four lives in traffic

July 28, 2008, 19:09 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - in circulation again this weekend many cases victims including a 26-year-old woman who died on her injuries. It is the fourteenth fatality this year. Over the past half week claimed four lives in traffic.

At the intersection of the Julianastraat with the Irenestraat came about five hours yesterday morning the 26-year-old Charisa Flanders in a car accident along the way. The woman occupant was one of the two cars involved in the accident were involved. The accident happened probably because there was no precedence. In addition, agents suspected that the two drivers were drunk. They took the men into the police station for inspection, where they indeed too much alcohol in the blood appeared to have. The men were arrested.

The Aruba Police Corps was Saturday already know that they went preventive searches for weapons. For the number of incidents where weapons are involved, reduce, it became public in various crowded uitgaansplaatsen verified. For the high number of accidents to reduce the movement was also sharper under constant surveillance. The weekend was again full of accidents.

So Sunday was something for 12 am on the road to the Reina Beatrix airport geschept a pedestrian by a racing car. According to witnesses were the drivers of two cars together on the challenge at the traffic light. When the traffic on green jump, the two drivers gave full gas. It happened one of the two not in time to brake and the pedestrian crossing evasion. The victim was geschept and knalde through the bonnet against the windshield. The man, who works at the airport, was seriously injured and is subject to various other fractures transported to the hospital.

A car accident at the height of supermarket Mundo Nobo in Santa Cruz is the occasion for a quarrel between two groups of young people. The accident was one of the drivers slightly injured and had to be cared for by monitor ambulance. Agents spot then had their hands full for two groups of young people from each other. It was reported was a quarrel between the gangs of Madiki and Santa Cruz. The youth showed no respect for the police and wanted after exchanging verbal insults with each other in the fist. The present agents could just prevent the incident walked out of hand.

The 34-year-old K.E.R.F. Saturday night was arrested after a hit and run. He rode, at the height of the National Field North, with his car in two pedestrians and then drove by. A witness saw it happen and rode behind the car of the offender. This person called the police and even later was a description of the car. Even those that told the accused against his car was aangereden. Agents found the car a little later on conscious Westpunt. The suspect had hidden in the vicinity but could after a short search ingerekend. He was brought to the police station for questioning. One of the two pedestrians was seriously injured in the accident. He walked several fractures. Both victims were in the ambulance transported to the hospital.

Like last year, reducing the number of road accidents one of the priorities of the police force. Last year there were a total of 18 fatalities.

Good morning Monkey's
With all of these accidents on aruba,do we ever hear that a tourist was in any of the accidents or do they somehow just not run down tourists on the streets or in cars?Maybe they are all trying to kill themselves.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: July 29, 2008, 10:03:41 AM »

Almost every report that I have heard on the murder of the tourist
in Antigua has mentioned the "still unsolved disappearence of American
teeneager, Natalee Holloway, on Aruba."
Good Morning America even had a warning about travel to unsafe
Caribbean locations.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.