March 28, 2024, 08:04:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329945 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #520 on: July 29, 2008, 10:10:21 AM »

After seeing that pic of Val's bar fly...

I just thought this place could use a pic

of a pretty girl with class up in here...  Wink

Natalee Holloway

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #521 on: July 29, 2008, 12:26:48 PM »

>>>>>>>>snipped<<<<<<<<< Johann's post on previous page:

Former government spokesman Trappenberg sigh. All these criticisms of his beloved Aruba, he can not really there. A special committee is working daily to the daily criticism of the family and the American media to rebut. Trappenberg: "The criticism is unjustified. We have done everything for the family. Even the FBI in the investigation. Who should we turn even more? We can do nothing more. "

I think I know several of these committee members. They began their campaign on the front page of SM and continued it to the forum and are still working the forums and blogs to this very day.  A few pointed to others than the Sloots. Some pointed to a group of people as being responsible. Some blamed the mother of the victim.  Others blamed the media.  Can you say Bondia, Simian, Shango, Jake, Native Lingo, Checkme, SandraK...just to name a few?  Yes, and old rubberlegs was right in there with them...distracting and confusing us all.  Lorenzo who?  Yep, it was a magnificent piece of work from the get go, Aruba. Too bad it didn't work and still you can't admit it. Such a shame. 
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #522 on: July 29, 2008, 12:44:27 PM »

Former government spokesman Trappenberg sigh. All these criticisms of his beloved Aruba, he can not really there. A special committee is working daily to the daily criticism of the family and the American media to rebut. Trappenberg: "The criticism is unjustified. We have done everything for the family. Even the FBI in the investigation. Who should we turn even more? We can do nothing more. "

I think I know several of these committee members. They began their campaign on the front page of SM and continued it to the forum and are still working the forums and blogs to this very day.  A few pointed to others than the Sloots. Some pointed to a group of people as being responsible. Some blamed the mother of the victim.  Others blamed the media.  Can you say Bondia, Simian, Shango, Jake, Native Lingo, Checkme, SandraK...just to name a few?  Yes, and old rubberlegs was right in there with them...distracting and confusing us all.  Lorenzo who?  Yep, it was a magnificent piece of work from the get go, Aruba. Too bad it didn't work and still you can't admit it. Such a shame. 

yes Lala's mum but who pay the troll's ?
In my Opinion is not Gielen of Jullia (jullietje) the biggest troll (they are not smart enough)
but Zvezdana Vukojevic she is the she-devil herself !!!

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #523 on: July 29, 2008, 12:47:42 PM »

And i am looking for Pics  of these Girl Zvezdana Vukojevic !
Who is she and does she exist !
Or is it a Ghostwriter !

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #524 on: July 29, 2008, 01:14:45 PM »

Or is it a Ghostwriter !

Johan - does this say the only book she's done is Joran's?

http://www.boekmeter.nl/author/2807
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #525 on: July 29, 2008, 01:15:48 PM »

I am not sure if it is a boy or a girl  or a she male or a he female

ROFL....."I'm melting....I'm melting".....(shame on me).....
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #526 on: July 29, 2008, 01:18:32 PM »

I think the trolls were paid by those with the most to lose. 

It's all about the money...they don't care about Joran.  If it had not been for Joran's family, he would be sitting in KIA right now.  They had him the first week and the Kalpoes would be there with him.  It was the money that took over and provided the out these 3 perps needed.  Once they found out that Joran and his pals had murdered a tourist and the evidence was overwhelming they decided that the almighty American dollar was worth more. Paulus knew enough to slow things down. He had a few connections and if he sings then the world finds out about the corruption.  If he stays quiet the trolls can handle the blogs and the media will just go away after time. They did not count on Beth and the tenaciousness of a mother's resolve to find justice for her child. They never counted on the disappearance of a young girl touching so many lives.   It was a deal with the devil and we all know it never goes well for the deal maker because the devil will best them every time. The devil has always underestimated the power of GOOD on this earth.
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #527 on: July 29, 2008, 01:18:43 PM »

After seeing that pic of Val's bar fly...

I just thought this place could use a pic

of a pretty girl with class up in here...  Wink

Much nicer carpe...she's real......

Natalee Holloway
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #528 on: July 29, 2008, 02:23:24 PM »

Or is it a Ghostwriter !

Yes Klaas
I can't any info or pics  about this woman/man
she (?) works sometimes for The Nieuwe Revu  it's a dutch magazine and is not really serious stuff more sensation
She did the School for Journalism  in Utrecht but i can't find her back in the yearbooks
So Who is this mysterious writer ?

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #529 on: July 29, 2008, 02:42:33 PM »

The biggest nightmare for Joran ,his father ,Koen ,Freddy the 2 K's is Peter r de Vries .
He is a fighter and pit bull and he never give up any case .
He did 40 broadcasting's about the Puttense murder case ,with success!
He and his team have all the time and (!) money to do investigation in this case .
They can be everywhere and they don't like that at all.
Their spotlight is now on Paul vd Sloot & friends  ,what did he(they) in the past as a lawyer and Judge (for the government Aruba .

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #530 on: July 29, 2008, 04:19:35 PM »

Or is it a Ghostwriter !

Yes Klaas
I can't any info or pics  about this woman/man
she (?) works sometimes for The Nieuwe Revu  it's a dutch magazine and is not really serious stuff more sensation
She did the School for Journalism  in Utrecht but i can't find her back in the yearbooks
So Who is this mysterious writer ?

********************************************************************************
Every "Normal" write has a website but only this woman NOT !

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #531 on: July 29, 2008, 04:30:50 PM »

ARUBA -2006

And it seemed such a nice man
ORANJESTAD - 17/11/2006
Ramond Lee

An unknown woman in the forty, has made declarations against Minister Ramon Lee (MEP) for rape. The declaration against the Minister of Labour, Culture and Sport is beginning this week. The Public Prosecutor (OM) has confirmed that declaration is made against a minister, but would not say what the Minister. Amigoe has, however, a reliable source that received the confirmation to the Minister Lee.

Spokesman Arends-Mariaine Croes of the PPS know that the prosecutor is still considering whether the declaration of a case. At this moment is still an investigation. The woman who has made the declaration, an ex-wife of a member of Lee. The rape would be in the house of the minister have taken place.

Lee is currently staying abroad for a holiday. He is back again next Monday.

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: July 29, 2008, 04:30:56 PM »

Just started rereading the Front Page posts, and I am only now starting June 9th., so far I have read at least 4 different “Aruban” posters say “ it is pretty hard to find some-one that doesn’t want to be found”. These “Aruban” posters on the FP are an Aruban married to an American, Americans living in Aruba, Gabe Leo and friends, as well as the real Arubans. Natalee ran away to Costa Rica, her family is connected to George Bush, she dressed trashy, compared to the local girls(what a joke), and of course she was willing.

The anti-American sentiment comes over loud and clear…and I am probably not as biased as many here in that regard. IMO the paid posters were there to protect Aruba’s tourism industry. Trash the victim, confuse, mislead and discredit any US news media and of course hide the truth. Save their tourism image at all costs.

Apparently I am not the only one that saw it that way!

Just Wondering on June 8th, 2005 4:16 pm
So much anger at Americans by the Aruban posters.
It makes me wonder what they think after they shake our hand, smile, and turn away.
Is it all a facade?

Just Wondering on June 8th, 2005 5:15 pm
Iara,
I see mostly hostility toward Americans from the Aruban posters.
Take a look at past posts from Mona, Susan, Gabriel Leo, John, others.
They want to blame Natalee and say it is the promiscous Americans who are the problem. Or she ran away and is causing Aruba to spend too much money on her.
As Mona from Aruba put it…..:”she has to DEAL with Americans every day” in her job.
And what about the comments from others who said America deserved 9/11.
I had no thoughts about Aruba one way or the other until I starting reading these posts. The America bashing is pretty blatant.
Personally I think Arubans need to realize they just stepped into the 21st century and take security seriously.
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #533 on: July 29, 2008, 05:01:04 PM »

Just started rereading the Front Page posts, and I am only now starting June 9th., so far I have read at least 4 different “Aruban” posters say “ it is pretty hard to find some-one that doesn’t want to be found”. These “Aruban” posters on the FP are an Aruban married to an American, Americans living in Aruba, Gabe Leo and friends, as well as the real Arubans. Natalee ran away to Costa Rica, her family is connected to George Bush, she dressed trashy, compared to the local girls(what a joke), and of course she was willing.

The anti-American sentiment comes over loud and clear…and I am probably not as biased as many here in that regard. IMO the paid posters were there to protect Aruba’s tourism industry. Trash the victim, confuse, mislead and discredit any US news media and of course hide the truth. Save their tourism image at all costs.

Apparently I am not the only one that saw it that way!

Just Wondering on June 8th, 2005 4:16 pm
So much anger at Americans by the Aruban posters.
It makes me wonder what they think after they shake our hand, smile, and turn away.
Is it all a facade?

Just Wondering on June 8th, 2005 5:15 pm
Iara,
I see mostly hostility toward Americans from the Aruban posters.
Take a look at past posts from Mona, Susan, Gabriel Leo, John, others.
They want to blame Natalee and say it is the promiscous Americans who are the problem. Or she ran away and is causing Aruba to spend too much money on her.
As Mona from Aruba put it…..:”she has to DEAL with Americans every day” in her job.
And what about the comments from others who said America deserved 9/11.
I had no thoughts about Aruba one way or the other until I starting reading these posts. The America bashing is pretty blatant.
Personally I think Arubans need to realize they just stepped into the 21st century and take security seriously.

Great finds there Mum! Look how fast they were in place. Those posts were from June 6th after the Aruban/American ExPats had already been posting for days. Aruba had their Disinformation Machine in place almost immediately after Natalee disappeared. One day maybe we'll be privy to the ATA/AHATA budget and we'll see how much they spent on their end to cover up the crime with their Sloot lawyer buddy/board of director Antonio Carlo at the helm.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: July 29, 2008, 05:02:29 PM »

Correction, those posts were from June 8th.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: July 29, 2008, 05:04:20 PM »

ARUBA -2006

And it seemed such a nice man
ORANJESTAD - 17/11/2006
Ramond Lee

An unknown woman in the forty, has made declarations against Minister Ramon Lee (MEP) for rape. The declaration against the Minister of Labour, Culture and Sport is beginning this week. The Public Prosecutor (OM) has confirmed that declaration is made against a minister, but would not say what the Minister. Amigoe has, however, a reliable source that received the confirmation to the Minister Lee.

Spokesman Arends-Mariaine Croes of the PPS know that the prosecutor is still considering whether the declaration of a case. At this moment is still an investigation. The woman who has made the declaration, an ex-wife of a member of Lee. The rape would be in the house of the minister have taken place.

Lee is currently staying abroad for a holiday. He is back again next Monday.

Have we ever seen a rape prosecuted in Aruba? I can't remember a single one in the 3 years we've been following the case? Anyone have any information?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: July 29, 2008, 05:07:29 PM »

The biggest nightmare for Joran ,his father ,Koen ,Freddy the 2 K's is Peter r de Vries .
He is a fighter and pit bull and he never give up any case .
He did 40 broadcasting's about the Puttense murder case ,with success!
He and his team have all the time and (!) money to do investigation in this case .
They can be everywhere and they don't like that at all.
Their spotlight is now on Paul vd Sloot & friends  ,what did he(they) in the past as a lawyer and Judge (for the government Aruba .

The biggest threat damn sure isn't Hans Mos or Dop Kruimel. Those two jake-legged prosecutors couldn't find their asses with a good roadmap. You are 100% correct Johan, if this case is broken it will be Peter DeVries who does it!

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #537 on: July 29, 2008, 05:09:08 PM »

The question is : Is Aruba a safe Island now ? No
There are so many traffic accidents  every week and  the bars are the same ! drunk young people,rapes etc  !
I live in Amsterdam but a Bar like C&C was already  closed  years and years ago
Senor Frogs is the same bar only another name !
Who wants to send his son or daughter to this island ?
Not only the Aruba's touristic industry send misinformation but also the US & Holland  an all the other countries ,
they all wants to sell tickets  !
I don't understand the Dutch government ,they send incompetent judges etc. and we bring there a lot of money every year. This must stop ,we pay taxes for a corrupt Island
And ! i don't understand the anti US people !    
The American liberate us & Aruba , otherwise we were still under Hitler.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aruba and the Second World War

The small Aruba has a very important role in the Second World War. The Lago was at this time in terms of production one of the largest refineries in the world. The process of Lago refined petrol was used for allied planes and thus the island was a vital point on the Western Hemisphere: for the Americans to defend and for the Germans to fall

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #538 on: July 29, 2008, 05:19:36 PM »

The question is : Is Aruba a safe Island now ? No
There are so many traffic accidents  every week and  the bars are the same ! drunk young people,rapes etc  !
I live in Amsterdam but a Bar like C&C was already  closed  years and years ago
Senor Frogs is the same bar only another name !
Who wants to send his son or daughter to this island ?
Not only the Aruba's touristic industry send misinformation but also the US & Holland  an all the other countries ,
they all wants to sell tickets  !
I don't understand the Dutch government ,they send incompetent judges etc. and we bring there a lot of money every year. This must stop ,we pay taxes for a corrupt Island
And ! i don't understand the anti US people !    
The American liberate us & Aruba , otherwise we were still under Hitler.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Aruba and the Second World War

The small Aruba has a very important role in the Second World War. The Lago was at this time in terms of production one of the largest refineries in the world. The process of Lago refined petrol was used for allied planes and thus the island was a vital point on the Western Hemisphere: for the Americans to defend and for the Germans to fall

Very nice, Johan.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #539 on: July 29, 2008, 05:43:45 PM »

Here some stories About Aruba in 2001 > ARUBA is a horrible place!!!!!!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Author: amber
Date: 07/07/2001, 09:49 pm

Chas- I am a little bored so I'll respond to your little copy/paste. No greenery means NO GREENERY. That means no grass, no shrubs, no trees, etc. I think you said it was because it was the dry season & someone else said hurricanes. When was the last hurricane? They way the island looked, it must have been the month before we got there.
High crime- Never said I experienced any crime personally. I have read an awful lot of posts about gang rapes, murders, etc on this small island. I think people should be forewarned.

You must either be really lonely or really boring to constantly monitor these forums for anyone dogging your nasty little island. The whole point to this forum is to give people info. Not to harass people who don't agree with you. I did not like St. Martin at all & I'm sure there are people who agree with me. You love it & so does many other people. It's all the matter of personal opinion. I personally prefer to spend my money on a prettier island without trash on the beaches, lot's of greenery, & friendly people.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Author: bianca
Date: 07/08/2001, 08:58 am

Just for reference - we have been to at least 11 caribbean islands and ARUBA was the worse and yes i researched for months but for some reason pwople do not like to say negative things about ARUBA. As far as the resort how would you like to pay for a beachfront room and then have 20 workmen outside your room morning, noon and night - open trenches, broken pipes and then be told by the front desk that you are crazy there is not work going on!!!! I have pictures and they did get the hurricane i do not care if the center did not pass over they did get it!!!! I have pictures - the rudest people i have ever met anywhere in the world not just the Caribbean. We were so shook that we alost never went back to the Caribbean but we went to Jamaica and met nice, wonderful people that have a great culture and proud of it. I know this is hard to beleive but we felt safer in Jamiaca than Aruba. While we were there a gang of men broke into one of the rooms at the far end of the resort and robbed the peoples room so much for one happy island. They have a great press corp - so keep lying!!!! ARUBA is a horrible place!!!!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Author: christiegr
Date: 04/11/2005, 01:13 pm
I did not like Aruba because it is a flat,ugly island,that never sleeps..like Las Vegas.I personally prefer mountainous islands with lush vegetation,lots of birds and flowers..also great beaches for snorkeling..Aruba did not offer ANY of that.I also like culture Aruba did have a little of that, but over all did not offer much compared to other places I've been.Everyone is different and that is great..some like to be the beach bum and not explore much..I think that those are the type people that might enjoy Aruba..if they don't go when the beaches are overcrowded.For the people that like to explore..they would get bored quick.Be glad we don't all LOVE Aruba, as it would be more crowded than it already is!!!
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.