March 28, 2024, 02:44:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329979 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #540 on: July 29, 2008, 05:56:59 PM »

Aruba tourism takes a deep dive as Holloway case drags on

One of the suspects, Joran Van Der Sloot, had a personal web site that promoted gang culture and violence including gang rapes. The web site was removed from the internet, allegedly by Van Der Sloot's father, within hours after he was arrested.

Powered by CDNN - CYBER DIVER News Network
by CARMEN SANCHEZ - CDNN Travel Editor

ORANJESTAD, Aruba (16 June 2005) -- Tourists returning from Aruba have told CDNN that much of the island looks like a ghost town as the investigation into the disappearance of American teen Natalee Holloway drags on.

According to reports from travel agents, thousands of North American and European tourists have switched to other holiday destinations that are untainted by what many are calling a botched police investigation and a deliberate cover up.

On June 10, Aruban Minister of Justice Rudy Croes told reporters that one of the three suspects had confessed to murdering Holloway and would lead them to the body.

But a few hours later, Croes backed away from the statement saying that he had been the victim of a "misinformation campaign".

Meanwhile, several organizations including an Alabama radio station and an Oregon consumer group have launched tourism boycotts of Aruba.

According to several media reports, one of the suspects, Joran Van Der Sloot, had a personal web site that promoted gang culture and violence including gang rapes. The web site was removed from the internet, allegedly by Van Der Sloot's father, within hours after he was arrested.

All three suspects told police they took Holloway back to her hotel and implicated security guards who worked there.  Later they changed their stories saying they took Holloway to a lighthouse in a remote part of the island.

Police have searched the home of Joran Van Der Sloot, however, no one has been charged in the case and lawyers for all of the suspects say their clients are innocent.

"The only appropriate response for the US to make to Aruban authorities is to impose a stringent tourism boycott until a more competent, informative, cooperative investigation into the disappearance, and probable homicide, of Natalee Holloway is instituted," said the Oregon group.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #541 on: July 29, 2008, 06:00:17 PM »

Johan555,

Where did you find those posts about Aruba?  Do you have the link?

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #542 on: July 29, 2008, 06:30:59 PM »

Johan555,

I should have asked Johan a little earlier....he's probably asleep, now.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #543 on: July 29, 2008, 06:39:51 PM »

The biggest nightmare for Joran ,his father ,Koen ,Freddy the 2 K's is Peter r de Vries .
He is a fighter and pit bull and he never give up any case .
He did 40 broadcasting's about the Puttense murder case ,with success!
He and his team have all the time and (!) money to do investigation in this case .
They can be everywhere and they don't like that at all.
Their spotlight is now on Paul vd Sloot & friends  ,what did he(they) in the past as a lawyer and Judge (for the government Aruba .

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #544 on: July 29, 2008, 06:42:47 PM »

Johan555,

Here's one of them 2NJSons_Mom!

http://www.cdnn.info/news/travel/t050616a.html

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #545 on: July 29, 2008, 06:49:14 PM »

Johan555,

Thanks, texasmom. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #546 on: July 29, 2008, 07:07:38 PM »

The biggest nightmare for Joran ,his father ,Koen ,Freddy the 2 K's is Peter r de Vries .
He and his team have all the time and (!) money to do investigation in this case .
Their spotlight is now on Paul vd Sloot & friends  ,what did he(they) in the past as a lawyer and Judge (for the government Aruba .

The biggest threat damn sure isn't Hans Mos or Dop Kruimel. Those two jake-legged prosecutors couldn't find their asses with a good roadmap. You are 100% correct Johan, if this case is broken it will be Peter DeVries who does it!

I await that day....
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #547 on: July 29, 2008, 07:08:26 PM »

Johan555,

Thanks, texasmom. 
You're welcome! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #548 on: July 29, 2008, 07:15:45 PM »

For Johan555, no picture...yet but she has apparently been accused of questionable journalistic practices before.....

http://www.nieuwsbank.nl/inp/2004/08/26/F002.htm
google translation:
SESSIONS
This we would like to draw your attention to the next public meeting of the Council for Journalism. The session will be held at the premises of the NVJ, Johannes Vermeerstraat 22 in Amsterdam. Thursday, August 26, 2004
Complaint of Buitendijk cs against EO-Two Today newspaper and against the North on a broadcast and a number of articles on the woongemeenschappen of complainants. According to the complainants is incorrect, suggestive messages and they are wrongly accused of child abuse among others.

14.30 pm
Complaint of Alizonne B.V. against Z. Vukojevic and New Revu on the article "Total failed - Misleading and life practices in the plastic surgery". The publication is the complainant in a list of 'worst clinics in the Netherlands. " The complainant claims that the defendants have made insufficient facts and wrongly failed hearing to apply. In addition, the publication is false and tendentious, said the complainant.

LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #549 on: July 29, 2008, 07:16:57 PM »

Very interesting posts Johan...thank you.....
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #550 on: July 29, 2008, 07:28:13 PM »

And he's intelligent and good looking.  DeVries rocks.   

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: July 29, 2008, 07:39:54 PM »

ARUBA -2006

And it seemed such a nice man
ORANJESTAD - 17/11/2006
Ramond Lee

An unknown woman in the forty, has made declarations against Minister Ramon Lee (MEP) for rape. The declaration against the Minister of Labour, Culture and Sport is beginning this week. The Public Prosecutor (OM) has confirmed that declaration is made against a minister, but would not say what the Minister. Amigoe has, however, a reliable source that received the confirmation to the Minister Lee.

Spokesman Arends-Mariaine Croes of the PPS know that the prosecutor is still considering whether the declaration of a case. At this moment is still an investigation. The woman who has made the declaration, an ex-wife of a member of Lee. The rape would be in the house of the minister have taken place.

Lee is currently staying abroad for a holiday. He is back again next Monday.

Have we ever seen a rape prosecuted in Aruba? I can't remember a single one in the 3 years we've been following the case? Anyone have any information?

What a great question.  Not just for the 3  years since Natalee was (most likely) drugged, raped, murdered and disappeared, but ever.  EVER.  Is it just Americans who drink and party on vacation (how appalling!) or is it women of any nationality? 

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: July 29, 2008, 08:11:58 PM »

After seeing that pic of Val's bar fly...

I just thought this place could use a pic

of a pretty girl with class up in here...  Wink

Natalee Holloway

I agree - beautiful and classy.

It's sad that after three years, she has not returned to her family.

My mother used to say things like "I just want to live long enough to see you kids get married and have children.  I want at least one from each of you." 

Natalee's family will never see her graduate, marry, and have children. 

They will never look into the faces of Natalee's young ones and recognize a nose or perhaps a set of distinctive ears. 

They will never know where their child rests each night.

I think they will also wonder "what if"...what if I had done this or that differently?  What if I didn't let her go at all?  Why did I think it was so safe?

Do the parents of her family and friends thank the Lord daily that their children got off the plane and returned home?

How many 'what ifs' are part of their lives?

There is no [Ctrl] [Alt] [Del] for anyone. 

In life, love should be the base.

We must cherish every face.

~ Natalee Holloway ~

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #553 on: July 29, 2008, 08:20:54 PM »

Sad

I just don't understand it....
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: July 30, 2008, 03:06:01 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Today I saw 2 movies about Natalee that was never been showed in the USA nor in Aruba.

These DVD are very interesting and where produced in holland.

I that we all forgot to see that there was a missing person in the plot and I have found it. It is the Lawyer Antonio Carlo himself.  He was interview with hidden cam. Never showned. how he is admitting talking to the Chief Prosecuter about Joran Confesion.

the first movie was about the whole confesion without cuts that peter de-vries produces and what Poentje castro tried to show in Aruba and was not allowed to aired.

the Second is called the Secret of Aruba. This video have a lot of hidden cam investigation on aruba that was never showned to the world.

Specialy how Bob the Wit change the search of the sloot home.

In the Movie there is a complete view of the inside of Joran Apartment.

These films are in Dutch and never showned. What was showned were peaces to the media.

Back to my bat-tunnel
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #555 on: July 30, 2008, 03:22:55 AM »

For Johan555, no picture...yet but she has apparently been accused of questionable journalistic practices before.....

http://www.nieuwsbank.nl/inp/2004/08/26/F002.htm
google translation:
SESSIONS
This we would like to draw your attention to the next public meeting of the Council for Journalism. The session will be held at the premises of the NVJ, Johannes Vermeerstraat 22 in Amsterdam. Thursday, August 26, 2004
Complaint of Buitendijk cs against EO-Two Today newspaper and against the North on a broadcast and a number of articles on the woongemeenschappen of complainants. According to the complainants is incorrect, suggestive messages and they are wrongly accused of child abuse among others.

14.30 pm
Complaint of Alizonne B.V. against Z. Vukojevic and New Revu on the article "Total failed - Misleading and life practices in the plastic surgery". The publication is the complainant in a list of 'worst clinics in the Netherlands. " The complainant claims that the defendants have made insufficient facts and wrongly failed hearing to apply. In addition, the publication is false and tendentious, said the complainant.

Yes this Z. Vukojevic (Nieuwe Revu) was in court and she lost ,the the publications were false and tendentious

So why did Joran and his Fam Choose this second hand writer with a Bad Name ?
Or were they  looking for a writer with this reputation ?  ( false and tendentious )

http://www.rvdj.nl/2004/80

Uitspraakweergave

De directe link voor deze uitspraak is:
http://www.rvdj.nl/2004/80

P.M.J. Beckers en drs. C.I.M. van der Lugt (Alizonne B.V.) tegen P. de Wit, J. van der Bijl en Z. Vukojevic (Nieuwe Revu)
Nummer    2004/80
Zittingsdatum    
Datum    2004-10-12
klagers    P.M.J. Beckers en drs. C.I.M. van der Lugt (Alizonne B.V.)
betrokkenen    P. de Wit, J. van der Bijl en Z. Vukojevic (Nieuwe Revu)
medium    Nieuwe Revu
beslissing    gegrond
journalistieke werkwijze   bronnen, hoor en wederhoor
feitenweergave   tendentieuze berichtgeving
rectificatie/ weerwoord   rectificatie
aard van het medium   publiekstijdschrift
casus

Beslissing van de Raad voor de Journalistiek
inzake de klacht van

P.M.J. Beckers en drs. C.I.M. van der Lugt (Alizonne B.V.)

tegen

P. de Wit, J. van der Bijl en Z. Vukojevic (Nieuwe Revu)

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #556 on: July 30, 2008, 04:28:06 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Today I saw 2 movies about Natalee that was never been showed in the USA nor in Aruba.

I that we all forgot to see that there was a missing person in the plot and I have found it. It is the Lawyer Antonio Carlo himself.  He was interview with hidden cam. Never showned. how he is admitting talking to the Chief Prosecuter about Joran Confesion.

the first movie was about the whole confesion without cuts that peter de-vries produces and what Poentje castro tried to show in Aruba and was not allowed to aired.

the Second is called the Secret of Aruba. This video have a lot of hidden cam investigation on aruba that was never showned to the world.

These films are in Dutch and never showned. What was showned were peaces to the media.

Back to my bat-tunnel

were can i find this movie caps  ?????????

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #557 on: July 30, 2008, 05:44:04 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Back to my bat-tunnel

Caps,

Yooooo... we need to acquire those, Batman!!! Please, more info soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Signed: Alfred Thaddeus Crane Pennyworth

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #558 on: July 30, 2008, 06:18:38 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Back to my bat-tunnel

Caps,

Yooooo... we need to acquire those, Batman!!! Please, more info soon.

Sincerely Yours,

Signed: Alfred Thaddeus Crane Pennyworth

LOL Carpe…more comic book characters…Yes we need more info…Would love to see them both…
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #559 on: July 30, 2008, 06:34:00 AM »

Just started rereading the Front Page posts, and I am only now starting June 9th., so far I have read at least 4 different “Aruban” posters say “ it is pretty hard to find some-one that doesn’t want to be found”. These “Aruban” posters on the FP are an Aruban married to an American, Americans living in Aruba, Gabe Leo and friends, as well as the real Arubans. Natalee ran away to Costa Rica, her family is connected to George Bush, she dressed trashy, compared to the local girls(what a joke), and of course she was willing.

The anti-American sentiment comes over loud and clear…and I am probably not as biased as many here in that regard. IMO the paid posters were there to protect Aruba’s tourism industry. Trash the victim, confuse, mislead and discredit any US news media and of course hide the truth. Save their tourism image at all costs.

Apparently I am not the only one that saw it that way!

Just Wondering on June 8th, 2005 4:16 pm
So much anger at Americans by the Aruban posters.
It makes me wonder what they think after they shake our hand, smile, and turn away.
Is it all a facade?

Just Wondering on June 8th, 2005 5:15 pm
Iara,
I see mostly hostility toward Americans from the Aruban posters.
Take a look at past posts from Mona, Susan, Gabriel Leo, John, others.
They want to blame Natalee and say it is the promiscous Americans who are the problem. Or she ran away and is causing Aruba to spend too much money on her.
As Mona from Aruba put it…..:”she has to DEAL with Americans every day” in her job.
And what about the comments from others who said America deserved 9/11.
I had no thoughts about Aruba one way or the other until I starting reading these posts. The America bashing is pretty blatant.
Personally I think Arubans need to realize they just stepped into the 21st century and take security seriously.

Great finds there Mum! Look how fast they were in place. Those posts were from June 6th after the Aruban/American ExPats had already been posting for days. Aruba had their Disinformation Machine in place almost immediately after Natalee disappeared. One day maybe we'll be privy to the ATA/AHATA budget and we'll see how much they spent on their end to cover up the crime with their Sloot lawyer buddy/board of director Antonio Carlo at the helm.

Thanks Dayhiker…even more disturbing is that the Front Page posts only started on June 2nd., most was around 50, lots of Arubans, and some of those were added later…very few comments until June 7th.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.