March 28, 2024, 04:15:14 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329925 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #560 on: July 30, 2008, 07:08:59 AM »

Dutch worried about corruption in Aruba

30-july-2008

ARUBA--Dutch Minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) expressed concern about government corruption in Aruba during talks with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP).

This is evident from his answer to the Second Chamber of Parliament on questions which PVV Member of Parliament Hero Brinkman asked the minister and State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) on the June 26.

HERO BRINKMAN

The questions are about the political climate on Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles as a result of the interview in the Volkskrant newspaper with former deputy Aruba Solicitor General Nico Jörg, who described the climate as “dismal.”

Brinkman asked whether the Dutch Minister was aware of “the serious allegations of examples of corruption, such as conflicts of interest, lobbying for political reasons and nepotism in Aruba” and what the minister has subsequently done with this information.

Hirsch Ballin responded that Aruba’s Public Prosecution has taken various such cases of corruption to court and a few resulted in a conviction. “During talks with, among others, the Prime Minister of Aruba, I have expressed my concern and have spoken about improvements in the system which can prevent corruption.”

Brinkman also asked how much money was at stake in the last five years of this corruption. The Minister said he did not know because it was a matter for the Aruba Government.

Regarding tenders by the Aruba Government, Hirsch Ballin also said he did not have any insight in that area as this matter falls under the Aruba Government.

The PVV-member brought forward in his question that tenders were not always transparent, as was stated in the newspaper interview. The Justice Minister claimed to be aware of shortcomings in legislation.

“The Netherlands delivers technical aid in order to support Aruba in its legislation process and to rid the island of these shortcomings as soon as possible,” said Hirsch Ballin.

Brinkman also wanted to know how Jörg’s presumption that the Public Prosecution on Aruba is met with resistance when it does more than just combat crime, came about. To this question as well the minister replied that Public Prosecution was a matter for the Aruba Government and that he was not in the position to judge the “steps which the Public Prosecution has taken or should have taken in whichever situation.”

Furthermore, the minister considers that the Public Prosecution should be able to execute its work “independently, and through the regular authorities.”

Finally the Dutch Member of Parliament also wanted to know whether the minister thought that everyone who got his/her job through nepotism should be fired on the spot.

To this Hirsch Ballin replied: “When hiring personnel the suitability of the candidate for the function should be the first priority. Objectivity and transparency in the process are important. I take it that Aruba stands behind the importance of this criterion. I don’t have insight into the exchange of personnel with the Aruban government apparatus.”

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #561 on: July 30, 2008, 07:24:48 AM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #562 on: July 30, 2008, 07:48:21 AM »

I have often wondered who the tall blond is.  I believe she was also in the lobby of the NY Hotel pic of PVDS, when he was served papers.  We have a pic, somewhere.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #563 on: July 30, 2008, 07:50:13 AM »

Good catch on the possible Dolph.
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #564 on: July 30, 2008, 07:58:38 AM »

Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #565 on: July 30, 2008, 08:01:57 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Today I saw 2 movies about Natalee that was never been showed in the USA nor in Aruba.

These DVD are very interesting and where produced in holland.

I that we all forgot to see that there was a missing person in the plot and I have found it. It is the Lawyer Antonio Carlo himself.  He was interview with hidden cam. Never showned. how he is admitting talking to the Chief Prosecuter about Joran Confesion.

the first movie was about the whole confesion without cuts that peter de-vries produces and what Poentje castro tried to show in Aruba and was not allowed to aired.

the Second is called the Secret of Aruba. This video have a lot of hidden cam investigation on aruba that was never showned to the world.

Specialy how Bob the Wit change the search of the sloot home.

In the Movie there is a complete view of the inside of Joran Apartment.

These films are in Dutch and never showned. What was showned were peaces to the media.

Back to my bat-tunnel

Holy bat cam, Carp!

You saw the actual footage discussed in this youtube vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjgJTSM9WWI

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #566 on: July 30, 2008, 08:40:11 AM »

Hi Monkeys,

Today I saw 2 movies about Natalee that was never been showed in the USA nor in Aruba.

These DVD are very interesting and where produced in holland.

I that we all forgot to see that there was a missing person in the plot and I have found it. It is the Lawyer Antonio Carlo himself.  He was interview with hidden cam. Never showned. how he is admitting talking to the Chief Prosecuter about Joran Confesion.

the first movie was about the whole confesion without cuts that peter de-vries produces and what Poentje castro tried to show in Aruba and was not allowed to aired.

the Second is called the Secret of Aruba. This video have a lot of hidden cam investigation on aruba that was never showned to the world.

Specialy how Bob the Wit change the search of the sloot home.

In the Movie there is a complete view of the inside of Joran Apartment.

These films are in Dutch and never showned. What was showned were peaces to the media.

Back to my bat-tunnel

Holy bat cam, Carp!

You saw the actual footage discussed in this youtube vid?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vjgJTSM9WWI

Wow!! Sham - wow!! 

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #567 on: July 30, 2008, 08:46:46 AM »

Caps
Are you talking about the you tube videos that have been in circulation on the internet for a while now or is this something completely different?  I have seen several that were sent to me before that had these same things in them.  I am wondering if this is a new set or the same ones as before? TIA

BTW glad you are doing well in the bat cave. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #568 on: July 30, 2008, 08:58:08 AM »

PTI:

Mod squad:

Clean up needed in aisle 11.

Starting here:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=3116.msg402630#msg402630

Thank you.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #569 on: July 30, 2008, 08:59:07 AM »

Yep 2 times dolph(DOLF?) Stapele
I Think This Dolph Stapele travels together with Joran and  send the Misinformation to the Media
Was he also with Joran in thailland on the market ? the guy with blond hair ?

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #570 on: July 30, 2008, 10:36:44 AM »

johan

Picture of Zvezdana Vukojevic on page 10.  Sorry, I cannot capture.

((edit))

((edit))
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:56:36 PM by klaasend » Logged
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #571 on: July 30, 2008, 11:04:36 AM »

Thanks Pita.  Any idea who the blond is?
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #572 on: July 30, 2008, 11:27:54 AM »

Dutch worried about corruption in Aruba

30-july-2008

ARUBA--Dutch Minister of Justice Ernst Hirsch Ballin (CDA) expressed concern about government corruption in Aruba during talks with Prime Minister Nelson Oduber (MEP).

This is evident from his answer to the Second Chamber of Parliament on questions which PVV Member of Parliament Hero Brinkman asked the minister and State Secretary of Kingdom Relations Ank Bijleveld-Schouten (CDA) on the June 26.

HERO BRINKMAN

The questions are about the political climate on Aruba and the Netherlands Antilles as a result of the interview in the Volkskrant newspaper with former deputy Aruba Solicitor General Nico Jörg, who described the climate as “dismal.”

Brinkman asked whether the Dutch Minister was aware of “the serious allegations of examples of corruption, such as conflicts of interest, lobbying for political reasons and nepotism in Aruba” and what the minister has subsequently done with this information.

Hirsch Ballin responded that Aruba’s Public Prosecution has taken various such cases of corruption to court and a few resulted in a conviction. “During talks with, among others, the Prime Minister of Aruba, I have expressed my concern and have spoken about improvements in the system which can prevent corruption.”

Brinkman also asked how much money was at stake in the last five years of this corruption. The Minister said he did not know because it was a matter for the Aruba Government.

Regarding tenders by the Aruba Government, Hirsch Ballin also said he did not have any insight in that area as this matter falls under the Aruba Government.

The PVV-member brought forward in his question that tenders were not always transparent, as was stated in the newspaper interview. The Justice Minister claimed to be aware of shortcomings in legislation.

“The Netherlands delivers technical aid in order to support Aruba in its legislation process and to rid the island of these shortcomings as soon as possible,” said Hirsch Ballin.

Brinkman also wanted to know how Jörg’s presumption that the Public Prosecution on Aruba is met with resistance when it does more than just combat crime, came about. To this question as well the minister replied that Public Prosecution was a matter for the Aruba Government and that he was not in the position to judge the “steps which the Public Prosecution has taken or should have taken in whichever situation.”

Furthermore, the minister considers that the Public Prosecution should be able to execute its work “independently, and through the regular authorities.”

Finally the Dutch Member of Parliament also wanted to know whether the minister thought that everyone who got his/her job through nepotism should be fired on the spot.

To this Hirsch Ballin replied: “When hiring personnel the suitability of the candidate for the function should be the first priority. Objectivity and transparency in the process are important. I take it that Aruba stands behind the importance of this criterion. I don’t have insight into the exchange of personnel with the Aruban government apparatus.”

correct me if i'm wrong.  there is corruption, collusion, and many other infractions happening within the govt. of aruba, including resistance from high powers in the govt. to dismiss any actions to prevent this, or to prosecute those doing it.  but that's o.k. with ballin because it's aruba's job to correct this IF THEY WANT TO?
dennisintn
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #573 on: July 30, 2008, 11:47:49 AM »

so this is the "writer "
((edit))

AND NOW Who was on that pic with Joran in Thailand ? (that blonde Guy )
i don't have that pic here

« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:57:00 PM by klaasend » Logged

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #574 on: July 30, 2008, 11:57:04 AM »

johan

Picture of Zvezdana Vukojevic on page 10.  Sorry, I cannot capture.

(((edit))

Thanks Buckeye !!
« Last Edit: September 19, 2008, 05:57:18 PM by klaasend » Logged

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #575 on: July 30, 2008, 12:47:44 PM »

Thanks Pita.  Any idea who the blond is?

No, no clue.   
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #576 on: July 30, 2008, 01:28:22 PM »

At one time I thought the blonde in that picture resembled Renee Gielen.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #577 on: July 30, 2008, 01:34:44 PM »

Caps
Are you talking about the you tube videos that have been in circulation on the internet for a while now or is this something completely different?  I have seen several that were sent to me before that had these same things in them.  I am wondering if this is a new set or the same ones as before? TIA

[/quote

You see, these videos are the real thing before what has been cut to show the world. Things that de Vries never shared to the world. these DVD are 2 hrs lonf and contain the whole process of the undercover operation, what joran said and where he show Hans Mos he eveidance and where Hans MOS aware of this conffesion.

Joran sate that he met natalee that night, he know the girl for about 3 hours and that she died on her and where he has caled his friend to despose of it. It is all in Dutch.

How did I got my hand on....don't ask...

But I have some question but it also let me have a clear inside who the Arawak is.  The Lawyer Carlo and Ben King.

Ben King work for the Chief Prosecuter and Live with Paules Van der Sloot. Mantana 19, that is why I can not find an adress for him in any registry.

I will see if I can load them up...but will check...these are the videos where the things were cut out that no one have seem

The on on you tube is just an extract and not the video it self.

The on called "Het Geheim van Aruba" is 2 hours long very good work. Tranlation "The Secret of Aruba"

This movie I have not see on the Internet. Will have to put my streaming server on

and the one from where Joran confess that Pater show was just a bit and not the whole thing.

CAPS.

Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #578 on: July 30, 2008, 01:45:19 PM »

Thanks Caps for answering me. I didn't want there to be any confusion as what you were talking about.  Can't wait to see it all. Let me know if you need any help.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #579 on: July 30, 2008, 02:27:13 PM »

Caps

[/quote

You see, these videos are the real thing before what has been cut to show the world. Things that de Vries never shared to the world. these DVD are 2 hrs lonf and contain the whole process of the undercover operation, what joran said and where he show Hans Mos he eveidance and where Hans MOS aware of this conffesion.

Joran sate that he met natalee that night, he know the girl for about 3 hours and that she died on her and where he has caled his friend to despose of it. It is all in Dutch.

How did I got my hand on....don't ask...

But I have some question but it also let me have a clear inside who the Arawak is.  The Lawyer Carlo and Ben King.

Ben King work for the Chief Prosecuter and Live with Paules Van der Sloot. Mantana 19, that is why I can not find an adress for him in any registry.

I will see if I can load them up...but will check...these are the videos where the things were cut out that no one have seem

The on on you tube is just an extract and not the video it self.

The on called "Het Geheim van Aruba" is 2 hours long very good work. Tranlation "The Secret of Aruba"

This movie I have not see on the Internet. Will have to put my streaming server on

and the one from where Joran confess that Pater show was just a bit and not the whole thing.

CAPS.

SORRY...CAN'T FIX THE QUOTES.

Caps…You did find an address for Ben Vocking…or is there two?   

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2787.820

Re: SHANGO/SIMIAN - who are they and what did they know? #3

« Reply #823 on: April 24, 2008, 02:03:34 PM »Caps

ok
now we are talking

Vocking   Bernardus FC               1/14/1948   Nijmegen   De La Sallestraat 14
Vocking, geb. de Droog   Anna MJ   6/3/1959             Amsterdam   De La Sallestraat 14

The man and the wife.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.