March 29, 2024, 06:00:04 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 330082 times)
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #600 on: July 30, 2008, 04:52:18 PM »

Then Dayhiker, why did CAPS  say "and Ben King"

Thanks ... always1...that is what i thought Caps said as well...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #601 on: July 30, 2008, 04:53:03 PM »

Did everyone go on vacation and not tell me?  Where the heck are you guys?  Don't leave me in here alone. 

I'm here but I've been hanging out over at the Caylee Anthony thread.  I haven't forgotten about Natalee though.  If Caylee is where I'm affraid she is, I'm hoping Natalee is keeping an eye on her. 

I fear you are right. 

According to the Video he Lives at the premises of the Vander Sloot. Even though there is an address for him register, but with the video and with someone info on him, in 2005 he was living at the sloots home. not visiting.

You see the person that helped Joran that nigth is his Padrino. "The God Father"

It is understood that Ben Vocking did go live with the Van der Sloots right after Natalee disappeared and took a leave of absence from his job in Prosecutor Karin Jannsen's office in order to help Paulus. It is a known fact that he was at the Van der Sloot house with Dutch Judge Bob Wit when the Prosecutor and Aruban Police were blocked by the judges order from searching the main residence and surrounding property, limiting the search to Joran's apartment only.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: July 30, 2008, 04:58:12 PM »

Before Joran went to holland, He requested that his PC Hard disk to be erased and the computer reset to the original factory state.

He did not wanted a backup of the disk.

This is was found on the disk that was request by Joran to someone call Hackers_rule@hotmail.com

The Request wast to make a photo of him and Natalee in Natalee home in The USA,

This was to make believe that they know each other. He paid 200 euro for the job.

IMO he wanted to do some more damage to the famaly

See for your self...these are on the Video

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #603 on: July 30, 2008, 04:58:16 PM »

Ok, so Ben King alis Ben Vocking and Antonio Carlo (born in the Netherlands) and attorney with Paulus were the ones who helped Joran get rid of the body that night, is that right everyone????

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #604 on: July 30, 2008, 04:58:40 PM »

Wait just a minute!  I think I understand.  The person that helped Joran is known by the term "Godfather".  That is not saying he is really Joran's godfather?  Do I have that right?  Oh, Please Caps tell me that is what you meant.  I am so confused right now my eyes are about to pop out of my head.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #605 on: July 30, 2008, 05:00:13 PM »

Blond:

Could you group these picture together

caps
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #606 on: July 30, 2008, 05:00:57 PM »

I am not sure what Caps is saying as far as Antonio Carlo's involvement the night Natalee disappeared. That goes against the grain somewhat of the supposed confession (according to P DeVries) Carlo made to Jannsen that he thought Joran was guilty and it was up her to prove it. If he were involved in the disposal and cover-up that does not jive.

I am not sure Caps is saying whether Ben King was involved that night either. What I do know is that both of these men played a pivotal role in helping Joran, Paulus Van der Sloot and the government of Aruba cover-up the crime, and we know from Carlo sitting on the board of AHATA had to have a direct influence on AHATA's nedia and internet campaign to trash Natalee and Beth.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #607 on: July 30, 2008, 05:01:39 PM »

last picture
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #608 on: July 30, 2008, 05:08:28 PM »

last picture

Caps...Thanks...This has already been posted and hashed over...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #609 on: July 30, 2008, 05:09:40 PM »

Ben king is the second perp

Caps, I would be very interest in knowing if these are the "higher ups" who helped Joran cover up the crime (as per what he told Patrick) and whether they were involved the night Natalee disappeared. Is there direct information linking them to this on the DVDs you have seen? TIA.

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: July 30, 2008, 05:10:14 PM »

Wait just a minute!  I think I understand.  The person that helped Joran is known by the term "Godfather".  That is not saying he is really Joran's godfather?  Do I have that right?  Oh, Please Caps tell me that is what you meant.  I am so confused right now my eyes are about to pop out of my head.

It is his real godfather.

When you are born, baptise, the famaly will select a godfather when baptised. Then and First Comunion again they will select a godfather. This is called also the trusted godfather some one that will be with you for ever, someone that will help you when needed.

johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #611 on: July 30, 2008, 05:10:40 PM »

Before Joran went to holland, He requested that his PC Hard disk to be erased and the computer reset to the original factory state.

He did not wanted a backup of the disk.

This is was found on the disk that was request by Joran to someone call Hackers_rule@hotmail.com

this is why he wants to erase his hard disk :

One of the suspects, Joran Van Der Sloot, had a personal web site that promoted gang culture and violence including gang rapes. The web site was removed from the internet, allegedly by Van Der Sloot's father, within hours after he was arrested.

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #612 on: July 30, 2008, 05:18:51 PM »

And let us not forget that Frans van Deutekom was there, something about another car...Have a great evening everyone!
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #613 on: July 30, 2008, 05:31:01 PM »

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: July 30, 2008, 05:38:24 PM »

in meriam hernerst post, it was mention the Fathers, but I think what she ment was the god Father

Los Padrinos = the Godfather
Los Padres is what we have come up with but I do believe it is "los padrinos" depend with Morse phonetic you use.

The people that despose of the body where the Lawyers, Joran himslef was home becuase he was driven home. Joran do know till the shaking and where Natalee got sick but then he went to call for help. he did not call the police but his Godfather who is a Lawyer. Here is still a problem on how he got hold of him. but the person that came to help was the godfather supported by Ben king.

They despose of the Body. Mean while Joran went Home. Joran spend only 2 half hour only with her. 

Now about the lies. When some one lie he will not remeber the same verse exactly. But when someone is telling a truth, this is when you know the facts exactly of what has happend.  The desposal of in the Ocean is a speculation because he did not know what has happend. The issue of his father given him a phone in KIA is correct because he remeber in datail how it was done. When they question Paules on this issue, he denied. Also Paules was reading all the statments of all withness and who was interogated, and pass it to Joran in Jail, Joran had know exaclty what and who said what on him about the case. This is  becuase Ben King was the Assistant of the Chief Prosecuter and passed all the info to Paules who has free access to visit his Son.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: July 30, 2008, 05:38:32 PM »

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT ANTONIO CARLO:

1- He is, and always has been, Joran's main attorney.
2- He sat on the Board Selection Committee for AHATA at the time Natalee went missing and during the investigation
3- He would have had an influential position with AHATA and another board selection committee member, Marlene Purcell.
4- Marlene Purcell was AHATA's internet expert.
5- His position on AHATA's board could have influenced AHATA's media and internet campaign to trash Natalee's reputation and accuse Beth of things such as insurance fraud.
6- He is Paulus Van der Sloot's business partner.

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT BEN VOCKING:

1- He is by his own admission a very close friend of the Van der Sloot family, particularly Paulus.
2- He worked in Prosecutor Karin Jannsen's office at the time Natalee went missing.
3- He took a leave of absence from his job in the Prosecutor's right after Natalee went missing.
4- He took his leave of absence by his own admission to help his friend Paulus in his time of need, a clear conflict of interest in any case, particularly bad in a murder case where his friend's son was known to be involved.
5- He was at the Van der Sloot house with Dutch Judge Bob Wit when the Prosecutor and Aruban Police were blocked by the judge's order from searching the main residence and surrounding property.
6- He was verbally reprimanded for his obvious conflict of interest by Karin Jannsen but no penalties were ever given for his indisgressions.
7- He had worked in other powerful Aruba government offices, including KIA.

FEEL FREE TO ADD.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #616 on: July 30, 2008, 05:41:33 PM »

in meriam hernerst post, it was mention the Fathers, but I think what she ment was the god Father

Los Padrinos = the Godfather
Los Padres is what we have come up with but I do believe it is "los padrinos" depend with Morse phonetic you use.

The people that despose of the body where the Lawyers, Joran himslef was home becuase he was driven home. Joran do know till the shaking and where Natalee got sick but then he went to call for help. he did not call the police but his Godfather who is a Lawyer. Here is still a problem on how he got hold of him. but the person that came to help was the godfather supported by Ben king.

They despose of the Body. Mean while Joran went Home. Joran spend only 2 half hour only with her. 

Now about the lies. When some one lie he will not remeber the same verse exactly. But when someone is telling a truth, this is when you know the facts exactly of what has happend.  The desposal of in the Ocean is a speculation because he did not know what has happend. The issue of his father given him a phone in KIA is correct because he remeber in datail how it was done. When they question Paules on this issue, he denied. Also Paules was reading all the statments of all withness and who was interogated, and pass it to Joran in Jail, Joran had know exaclty what and who said what on him about the case. This is  becuase Ben King was the Assistant of the Chief Prosecuter and passed all the info to Paules who has free access to visit his Son.

Thanks for that info Caps!

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: July 30, 2008, 05:47:37 PM »

CAPS, thanks for answering my questions too!  How can I watch that video you are talking about???

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #618 on: July 30, 2008, 05:48:21 PM »

I am not sure what Caps is saying as far as Antonio Carlo's involvement the night Natalee disappeared. That goes against the grain somewhat of the supposed confession (according to P DeVries) Carlo made to Jannsen that he thought Joran was guilty and it was up her to prove it. If he were involved in the disposal and cover-up that does not jive.

I am not sure Caps is saying whether Ben King was involved that night either. What I do know is that both of these men played a pivotal role in helping Joran, Paulus Van der Sloot and the government of Aruba cover-up the crime, and we know from Carlo sitting on the board of AHATA had to have a direct influence on AHATA's nedia and internet campaign to trash Natalee and Beth.

Yes I thought about it also, but here is where they played the Jansen. Their plan was to make get a fall guy, A scape goat. so that everyone will be happy. To defuse the whole thing, someone needed to go to jail, He know that Joran was innocent and he played to Karen that he know that Joran did it and so force an incarceration even the person is innocent.
by the lawyer breaking the client / lawyer confidential rule, he can force them to concentrate on the innocent.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: July 30, 2008, 05:55:02 PM »

CAPS, you mean that Joran is innocent of killing Natalee, but why did she die then?  And why did they have to get rid of her body?  Do you know where the body is now?  Can it be recovered??

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.