April 18, 2024, 09:47:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 331617 times)
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #640 on: July 30, 2008, 07:46:36 PM »

Let me try this one more time....

Antonio Carlo is Joran's real godfather.  He was called to help with the body of Natalee Holloway the night Joran said she died by a drug overdose or accident.

Deutekom is the one and only original Dirty Hand. He was pulling all the strings behind the scenes according to Shango...who most likley was posting from Florida.

Ben King was one of those that also helped Carlo and Paulus with the body that night. We already know he was at the Sloots and most likely helped to prevent any evidence from being found.

Now, I have more questions....sorry...I thought Caps said Deutekom was in another car that night.  I think I have that point confused...oh well. 

van der Straten is not involved at all. He is not Dirty Hand as Babalu had guessed.  He is not the godfather of Joran as Geraldo claimed.  Maybe I have that confused too.  We heard that from somewhere. Oh well.

Papi the Butterfly Comemcia is not involved and is not the godfather either.  Oh well...back to the bat cave for me.  I need further research.

I hope Caps will tell me which of these statements I have messed up this time. Can anyone see me rolling my eyes?  I am so confused...again.  Rolling Eyes

Does this mean that Antonio Carlo...the lawyer is the REAL Daury?
LoRain
Scared Monkey

« Reply #641 on: July 30, 2008, 07:47:03 PM »

Is the one pic that's posted here the only one that was ever found of him?...
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #642 on: July 30, 2008, 07:48:00 PM »

Rob

Thanks for the STom's posts.....some of my favorites.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #643 on: July 30, 2008, 07:54:58 PM »

The only person that could have give me an answer on "the seven Level of Inferno" was an old priest.

I have a question

Who else died in the week of Natalee went Missing. There must have been.

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Jalitza Marie Wever

21 Mar 1962 - 02 Jun 2005.

Funeral took place: 06 Jun 2005, Oranjestad, ARUBA

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #644 on: July 30, 2008, 08:02:46 PM »

Rob

Thanks for the STom's posts.....some of my favorites.

Buckeye, when you logically look back at it all - isn't that what most likely happened? It makes all the sense in the world. Annnnndd, from everything that we have learned since Stom's post, it seems to confirm it even more.

The ATA, ALE, and AHATA all had a motive - clearly! The motive was to keep the shine on the peel of the apple all the while knowing the apple was rotten to the core. They thought they were going to some how be heroes in all of this and still play their games, not solve the case and have American's throwing even more money at them.

Looks like their plan back fired...BIGTIME.

Confucius wish them 1000 years of misery. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: July 30, 2008, 08:07:31 PM »

Antonio Carlo is Joran's real godfather.  He was called to help with the body of Natalee Holloway the night Joran said she died by a drug overdose or accident.

Deutekom is the one and only original Dirty Hand. He was pulling all the strings behind the scenes according to Shango...who most likley was posting from Florida.

Ben King was one of those that also helped Carlo and Paulus with the body that night. We already know he was at the Sloots and most likely helped to prevent any evidence from being found.

Now, I have more questions....sorry...I thought Caps said Deutekom was in another car that night.  I think I have that point confused...oh well. 

van der Straten is not involved at all. He is not Dirty Hand as Babalu had guessed.  He is not the godfather of Joran as Geraldo claimed.  Maybe I have that confused too.  We heard that from somewhere. Oh well.

Papi the Butterfly Comemcia is not involved and is not the godfather either.  Oh well...back to the bat cave for me.  I need further research.

I hope Caps will tell me which of these statements I have messed up this time. Can anyone see me rolling my eyes?  I am so confused...again.  Rolling Eyes

« Reply #1664 on: February 03, 2008, 07:58:40 PM »Stom   

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:09 pm
 You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:10 pm
 Father is a suspect of the disappearance.

Daury is Paulus's codename.  He must have disposed of the body.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg339056#msg339056

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: July 30, 2008, 08:15:44 PM »

« Reply #1664 on: February 03, 2008, 07:58:40 PM »Stom   

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:09 pm
 You can’t remember answering a phone call at 2:00 in the morning? When the next day your son was picked up?

Simian Says: June 23rd, 2005 at 3:10 pm
 Father is a suspect of the disappearance.

Daury is Paulus's codename.  He must have disposed of the body.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.msg339056#msg339056

I agree
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #647 on: July 30, 2008, 08:20:26 PM »

in meriam hernerst post, it was mention the Fathers, but I think what she ment was the god Father

Los Padrinos = the Godfather
Los Padres is what we have come up with but I do believe it is "los padrinos" depend with Morse phonetic you use.

The people that despose of the body where the Lawyers, Joran himslef was home becuase he was driven home. Joran do know till the shaking and where Natalee got sick but then he went to call for help. he did not call the police but his Godfather who is a Lawyer. Here is still a problem on how he got hold of him. but the person that came to help was the godfather supported by Ben king.

They despose of the Body. Mean while Joran went Home. Joran spend only 2 half hour only with her. 

Now about the lies. When some one lie he will not remeber the same verse exactly. But when someone is telling a truth, this is when you know the facts exactly of what has happend.  The desposal of in the Ocean is a speculation because he did not know what has happend. The issue of his father given him a phone in KIA is correct because he remeber in datail how it was done. When they question Paules on this issue, he denied. Also Paules was reading all the statments of all withness and who was interogated, and pass it to Joran in Jail, Joran had know exaclty what and who said what on him about the case. This is  becuase Ben King was the Assistant of the Chief Prosecuter and passed all the info to Paules who has free access to visit his Son.

Caps..Respectfully…From what we have learnt about Simian/Merian/Armin…he was full of it, himself as well. He posted from work, during work days, both as Simian and Merian. He was paid to post….MOO

Of course you can read what you want from his posts…

But, knowing this, I now take them all with a bag of salt...

The only person that could have give me an answer on "the seven Level of Inferno" was an old priest.

I have a question

Caps, are you alluding to the fact that there may be more than 1 body in a burial container or that bodies were switched?

The question to asked is what is the function of The Sumerians

“The Sumerians looked after the dead. Funerary rituals were of great significance because they believed if the dead were not buried properly their souls will return and haunt the living relatives,”

So in the case of Natalee there was a "Game in the house" but the meaning is not a game but a Funeral that needed to be burried by the Sumerians. The Sumerians did not like the Idea present by Paules v der Sloot and associates. but went along with it in the end.

I went to a funeral and I was amazed how the the children play in the grave yard. but I had to look at it in a more serious way to see the Whole Maze and I can say for sure it is a maze.
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: July 30, 2008, 08:24:55 PM »

Did everyone go on vacation and not tell me?  Where the heck are you guys?  Don't leave me in here alone. 

I'm here but I've been hanging out over at the Caylee Anthony thread.  I haven't forgotten about Natalee though.  If Caylee is where I'm affraid she is, I'm hoping Natalee is keeping an eye on her. 

I fear you are right. 

According to the Video he Lives at the premises of the Vander Sloot. Even though there is an address for him register, but with the video and with someone info on him, in 2005 he was living at the sloots home. not visiting.

You see the person that helped Joran that nigth is his Padrino. "The God Father"

Hmmm!...I will need to do some research on the archives. IIRC, the van der Sloots went to stay with the Vockings for a while. Also thought I read that van der Straten was Joran's Godfather. I may be mistaken on this and will post what I can find.

If anyone can remember, please post as I am not sure I will get to it today...

Thanks Caps.

This code was violated by Wit as seen by his presence at the van der Sloot home prior to the searchers arriving. Both Ben (Voc)King and Paulus van der Sloot are members of the legal profession.

1.3 A judge shall avoid close personal association with individual members of the legal profession, particularly those who practice in the judge’s court, where such association might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of favoritism or partiality.

Justice Wit used not his home, but that of a suspect in a criminal investigation as a meeting place for himself, said suspect, and a prosecution official.

1.4 A judge shall avoid the use of the judge’s residence by a member of the legal profession to receive clients or other members of the legal profession in circumstances that might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of impropriety on the part of the judge.

Was there any official reason given, in writing, for Wit’s verbal order at the van der Sloot home for curbing the areas of the search? Or did he merely do this to help his friend Paulus?

1.9 A judge shall not allow the judge’s family, social or other relationships improperly to influence the judge’s judicial conduct and judgment as a judge.

Was the mere presence of Justice Wit at the van der Sloot property enough to dissuade Karin Janssen from arguing the merits of her search warrant granted by the Joint Court? Did Wit use the prestige of his office to intimidate the searchers?

1.10 A judge shall not use or lend the prestige of the judicial office to advance the private interests of the judge, a member of the judge’s family or of anyone else, nor shall a judge permit others to convey the impression that anyone is in a special position improperly to influence the judge in the performance of judicial duties.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #649 on: July 30, 2008, 08:28:56 PM »

CAPS, are you saying his real father, or a Godfather or a Grandfather?

it is his godfather and Ben king

His godfather is Antonio Carlo who he called. to take care of the problem...who came to help.

Let me get this straight...you are now saying that Joran's godfather that he called the night in question to help him was none other than Antonio Carlo.  Paulus's business partner and attorney?? Is that what you are saying?   Joran's real godfather is Antonio Carlo the lawyer? 

NEWSWEEK: When did you first become involved in the Natalee Holloway case?
Peter de Vries: We started receiving a lot of e-mails from all over about the case. At one point we decided to go to Aruba and have a look. We spoke with lots of people, including former law enforcement, and we were able to find out quite a lot. We found out that Joran had lied about a couple of things. We heard that there was a secret meeting between Joran's lawyer, Antonio Carlo, and the prosecutor, Karin Janseen, where the lawyer says he wants to clear his own conscience and that Joran is very much involved, that he played a major part in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway—but that Carlo is leaving it to the police to find the evidence. [Another van der Sloot attorney has denied that this happened.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #650 on: July 30, 2008, 08:34:03 PM »

IIRC, Wever and Obuber crypts were broken into.  Anybody know when this happened?

I have a question

Jalitza Marie Wever

Klaas or Blonde, could you remove my first post?  I messed up and included my info within the quote box.  Thank you!

IIRC, Wever and Obuber crypts were broken into.  Anybody know when this happened?
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: July 30, 2008, 08:34:50 PM »

I have a question

Jalitza Marie Wever

Thanks Texasmom…I knew exactly whom Caps was referring to.

It is his friend Ben Vonking that I am still confused over.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #652 on: July 30, 2008, 08:37:00 PM »

Pita - deleted it 
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #653 on: July 30, 2008, 08:40:21 PM »

Somewhere here we have a list of the dead after Natalee went missing...not sure where to locate that, will look.

Yes I thought Carpe posted a picture od a girl in the Feelings thread

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #654 on: July 30, 2008, 08:40:46 PM »

Did everyone go on vacation and not tell me?  Where the heck are you guys?  Don't leave me in here alone. 

I'm here but I've been hanging out over at the Caylee Anthony thread.  I haven't forgotten about Natalee though.  If Caylee is where I'm affraid she is, I'm hoping Natalee is keeping an eye on her. 

I fear you are right. 

According to the Video he Lives at the premises of the Vander Sloot. Even though there is an address for him register, but with the video and with someone info on him, in 2005 he was living at the sloots home. not visiting.

You see the person that helped Joran that nigth is his Padrino. "The God Father"

Hmmm!...I will need to do some research on the archives. IIRC, the van der Sloots went to stay with the Vockings for a while. Also thought I read that van der Straten was Joran's Godfather. I may be mistaken on this and will post what I can find.

If anyone can remember, please post as I am not sure I will get to it today...

Thanks Caps.

This code was violated by Wit as seen by his presence at the van der Sloot home prior to the searchers arriving. Both Ben (Voc)King and Paulus van der Sloot are members of the legal profession.

1.3 A judge shall avoid close personal association with individual members of the legal profession, particularly those who practice in the judge’s court, where such association might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of favoritism or partiality.

Justice Wit used not his home, but that of a suspect in a criminal investigation as a meeting place for himself, said suspect, and a prosecution official.

1.4 A judge shall avoid the use of the judge’s residence by a member of the legal profession to receive clients or other members of the legal profession in circumstances that might reasonably give rise to the suspicion or appearance of impropriety on the part of the judge.

Was there any official reason given, in writing, for Wit’s verbal order at the van der Sloot home for curbing the areas of the search? Or did he merely do this to help his friend Paulus?

1.9 A judge shall not allow the judge’s family, social or other relationships improperly to influence the judge’s judicial conduct and judgment as a judge.

Was the mere presence of Justice Wit at the van der Sloot property enough to dissuade Karin Janssen from arguing the merits of her search warrant granted by the Joint Court? Did Wit use the prestige of his office to intimidate the searchers?

1.10 A judge shall not use or lend the prestige of the judicial office to advance the private interests of the judge, a member of the judge’s family or of anyone else, nor shall a judge permit others to convey the impression that anyone is in a special position improperly to influence the judge in the performance of judicial duties.

Thanks Blonde...
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #655 on: July 30, 2008, 08:41:04 PM »

Just thinking out loud here......likely the night that Natalee was allegedly found and the family was told they had found Natalee's body what actually happened is Natalee was found. Before her body could be handed over to her family someone made the executive decision that for her to remain missing would be what was in the best interest of those last seen with her, and for Aruba. Thus began the plan to hide the truth at all costs. Then the story of having found Natalee's body was recanted. And despite what commonsense tells us the truth to be.......that Natalee's body was found,  so deeply wishing it to be an error, we believed it was a miss communication? Now who was it in ALE that initially released that info and then recanted it....have to go look.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #656 on: July 30, 2008, 08:41:32 PM »

I have a question

Jalitza Marie Wever

Klaas or Blonde, could you remove my first post?  I messed up and included my info within the quote box.  Thank you!

I remember looking at the pictures on someone's website...was it Hotshot's? Someone was there on the island when it happened and took pictures and posted them.  I have too many links....to everything you can imagine....can't locate the pics right now.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #657 on: July 30, 2008, 08:43:54 PM »

Yes, it was Hotshot's but they're no longer there.   
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #658 on: July 30, 2008, 08:45:47 PM »

From FP:

98.    More

Defiling of 4 Oduber and 1 Wever crypt.
It has to be a message. Ties them together

Comment by allan,k / July 25, 2006 10:51pm
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #659 on: July 30, 2008, 08:48:42 PM »

Yes, it was Hotshot's but they're no longer there.   
Thanks Pita! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.