March 28, 2024, 02:42:49 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329912 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: July 30, 2008, 08:52:36 PM »

REMINDER - BIG SHOW TONIGHT

O/T

TONIGHT ON DANA PRETZER:

The Dana Pretzer Show On Scared Monkeys Radio - Listen LIVE TONIGHT at 9PM
Eastern - Guests Include Drew Peterson, Joel Brodsky and Robin Sax

Dana delivers a huge show this week with the following guests and topics:

* Drew Peterson (husband of missing Stacy Ann Peterson) and his
attorney Joel Brodsky ask, “Is Len Wawczak Drew Peterson’s Mark
Fuhrman?” With the recent revelations regarding apparent undercover
recordings made of Drew Peterson, will the media’s coverage of this hurt
or help Drew Peterson?
    * Robin Sax, LA County District Attorney, will join us to analyze the
discussion immediately afterwards.

LISTEN LIVE TONIGHT - HERE - AT 9PM EASTERN

www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #661 on: July 30, 2008, 08:59:03 PM »

Yes, it was Hotshot's but they're no longer there.   
Thanks Pita! 

Here are some of the photos from Hotshots site:

http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h294/gummy_2006/odubergravescollage.jpg

Link to Hotshots new site - direct link to her trip to Aruba and what she found January 2006:

http://arubassilence.bravehost.com/TriptoAruba.html
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: July 30, 2008, 08:59:33 PM »

This is the first post, I think from Caps...Klaas copied it from the FP.

Reply #721 on: December 21, 2007, 05:07:08 PM » 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Quote from: klaasend on December 21, 2007, 04:52:52 PM
Posted on the front page of SM (this person appears to be posting from Aruba):

CapslockWizard wrote:

I do think that we all got it wrong..

If the Investigators cannot find Nathalie is because they are searching and looking in the wrong places.
If you ask yourself this question: “Where would I hide a body so that nobody will find it?”
The answers are a lot of places can be used, but for a logic thinker there is only one answer.
And form all the articles that I have read, nobody have suggested and even mention this place.
Lets test the Logic:
In Aruba in when someone dies, they can be put to rest in two forms.
1. In the grounds
2. In a Kelder with 4 or 6 rooms constructed out of brick and mortar above ground in public eye site in the cemetary. These Kelders belong to a Family and they buy these plots form the church in the cemetery and build the Kelders on it and leave it open for when the moment arrived you have a place to rest.
Both types of method funerals will take place only in a CEMETARY.
There are a lot of CEMETARY in Aruba and most of them have KELDERS and a lot are left OPEN for when he or she dies will be buried close in the Family plot.
My logic:
The reason that no one can find her is that she must be among all the dead in the cemetery and who is going to search a cemetery for a body where there is already a lot of body in the place.
Logic test: You will never find an open grave in the ground because when someone dies in Aruba and need to be buried in the ground, the Funeral home in charge of the body will give orders to dig a grave for this person in a district in accordance with the family wishes.
To dig a grave 6 feet deep and wide enough for a body will take a lot of time by hand. Beside the ground will look disturb by the cemetery keeper. So I believe that these 4 perps would not have the time to dig a grave.
But
If you have a dead body on your hand and you need to hide it fast, the only way is to put it in an open Kelder and with only five to 6 bricks and and a bucket of cement and you are done. And if you want to make it look professional, can even give it a coat of paint color white which is the mostly use.
This last process is very easy done with 3 or 4 person.
a. Move dead body to a cemetery,
b. Cemetry door closed, then jump the fence with the body.
c. Inside the cemetery fined an open Kelder or break one open.
d. Put body in it
e. Go and get 6 pieces of bricks or use bricks that are in the cemetery already.
f. Make cement in a bucket
g. Use the bricks to close the small walls of the Kelder.
h. Paint the wall
And you are done.
Now nobody can’t find her because we are looking outside the box, we have been looking too much outside the realm of logic. The Logic is, nobody is going to look in a cemetery and if you are going to search a cemetery, it will be difficult to search without disturbing the graves. And another drawback is that you need permission of the families to open all the Kelders.
And this is my theory on this case and my logic thinking.

CapslockWizard

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2463.720

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #663 on: July 30, 2008, 09:00:33 PM »

Thanks Pita! 

Link to Hotshots new site - direct link to her trip to Aruba and what she found January 2006:

Thank you, Klaas!   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #664 on: July 30, 2008, 09:00:57 PM »

Thanks Pita! 

Thanks Klaas!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #665 on: July 30, 2008, 09:09:53 PM »

Klaas? If we want to comment about the show, where would that be appropriate?
Poochy
Scared Monkey

« Reply #666 on: July 30, 2008, 09:23:03 PM »

Wait just a minute!  I think I understand.  The person that helped Joran is known by the term "Godfather".  That is not saying he is really Joran's godfather?  Do I have that right?  Oh, Please Caps tell me that is what you meant.  I am so confused right now my eyes are about to pop out of my head.

It is his real godfather.

When you are born, baptise, the famaly will select a godfather when baptised. Then and First Comunion again they will select a godfather. This is called also the trusted godfather some one that will be with you for ever, someone that will help you when needed.

Sorry but I'm a few pages behind in my reading tonight.  When I read CAPS post about the GODFATHER I was reminded of the codetalkers mention of 'cafone' (or as they say in NYC GAVONE).  A Cafone is a snitch in the 'Italian mob where the 'GODFATHER' is the head of the clan.

Now I get it CAPS!!! All this talk and assumptions about the 'mob' was not really about them but about Joran's real GODFATHER - the GODFATHER present at his baptism! And if King (the ARAWAK KING) was staying at the Sloot home during that time, then it makes sense when Kalpoe said to Joran "...your own father...".   

Simian Says: June 26th, 2005 at 10:24 pm
The boy is no Ajax. He is too afraid of the consequences. He doesn’t want to be made a cafone. The third act needs to be played and the cowboys will be heroes. This is all a “lugubrious game” to them. They were all at the party and all of them are turning their heads. One of them needs to be pinched.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #667 on: July 30, 2008, 09:27:20 PM »

Caps
Are you talking about the you tube videos that have been in circulation on the internet for a while now or is this something completely different?  I have seen several that were sent to me before that had these same things in them.  I am wondering if this is a new set or the same ones as before? TIA

BTW glad you are doing well in the bat cave. 
[/quote

You see, these videos are the real thing before what has been cut to show the world. Things that de Vries never shared to the world. these DVD are 2 hrs lonf and contain the whole process of the undercover operation, what joran said and where he show Hans Mos he eveidance and where Hans MOS aware of this conffesion.

Joran sate that he met natalee that night, he know the girl for about 3 hours and that she died on her and where he has caled his friend to despose of it. It is all in Dutch.

How did I got my hand on....don't ask...

But I have some question but it also let me have a clear inside who the Arawak is.  The Lawyer Carlo and Ben King.

Ben King work for the Chief Prosecuter and Live with Paules Van der Sloot. Mantana 19, that is why I can not find an adress for him in any registry.

I will see if I can load them up...but will check...these are the videos where the things were cut out that no one have seem

The on on you tube is just an extract and not the video it self.

The on called "Het Geheim van Aruba" is 2 hours long very good work. Tranlation "The Secret of Aruba"

This movie I have not see on the Internet. Will have to put my streaming server on

and the one from where Joran confess that Pater show was just a bit and not the whole thing.

CAPS.

Caps,

If you can stream them, I can get them captured.

Or if you find a way to compress them, and get them where I can

download them... that'll work too!

Just say when and where. Thank you!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #668 on: July 30, 2008, 09:32:40 PM »

When Caps gets his videos on here who is going to translate them?  Maybe Johan? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #669 on: July 30, 2008, 09:42:54 PM »

O/T

DANA PRETZER is going to have Cindy Anthony on the show before it's over tonight.  LIVE

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/radio.m3u
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #670 on: July 30, 2008, 09:43:44 PM »

Johan can only translate if they are in Dutch.  If they are in papiamentu then Caps will have to translate
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #671 on: July 30, 2008, 10:23:28 PM »

Johan can only translate if they are in Dutch.  If they are in papiamentu then Caps will have to translate
from Caps post about at least one of the videos
snip:  It is all in Dutch.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #672 on: July 30, 2008, 10:25:32 PM »

from Caps post about at least one of the videos
snip:  It is all in Dutch.

Cool, then hopefully Johan or Caesu or one of our Dutch posters can translate for us.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #673 on: July 30, 2008, 11:03:04 PM »

IIRC, Wever and Obuber crypts were broken into.  Anybody know when this happened?

The only person that could have give me an answer on "the seven Level of Inferno" was an old priest.

I have a question

Who else died in the week of Natalee went Missing. There must have been.

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Jalitza Marie Wever

21 Mar 1962 - 02 Jun 2005.

Funeral took place: 06 Jun 2005, Oranjestad, ARUBA

Klaas or Blonde, could you remove my first post?  I messed up and included my info within the quote box.  Thank you!

IIRC, Wever and Obuber crypts were broken into.  Anybody know when this happened?

I can answer that.  It was when I was on the plane to Aruba....... Jan 12th 2006       Sorry if someone already posted this, I havent read foward yet.

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #674 on: July 31, 2008, 12:05:23 AM »

The only person that could have give me an answer on "the seven Level of Inferno" was an old priest.

I have a question

Who else died in the week of Natalee went Missing. There must have been.

With deep sympathy we announce the death of:

Jalitza Marie Wever

21 Mar 1962 - 02 Jun 2005.

Funeral took place: 06 Jun 2005, Oranjestad, ARUBA

Klaas or Blonde, could you remove my first post?  I messed up and included my info within the quote box.  Thank you!

I can answer that.  It was when I was on the plane to Aruba....... Jan 12th 2006       Sorry if someone already posted this, I havent read foward yet.

now here we have a a true doppleganger. What coincidance. on the same week we have a look a like.

lets examine her datas

Profet, born. Wever Jalitza M
DOB=3/21/1962
Location=Aruba
Address=   Hooiberg Kavel 2D   
Town=Santa Cruz

If she is dead, she must be burried in Santa Cruz. and not Oranjestad

Which plot, thats eazy.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #675 on: July 31, 2008, 12:13:40 AM »

Funeral Oranjestad but could be buried elsewhere?

http://www.mementomori.net/05137.html
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #676 on: July 31, 2008, 12:36:35 AM »

Well this is odd, no famaly mention but she was born Wever but married to a Profet. That means where is the Relatives names, bother and sisters etc.

This does not Compute.

Well if this lady is dead I can get the plot number. will check. but someting is odd. No Mother and father.

let me check her roots

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #677 on: July 31, 2008, 12:40:39 AM »

Well this is odd, no famaly mention but she was born Wever but married to a Profet. That means where is the Relatives names, bother and sisters etc.

This does not Compute.

Well if this lady is dead I can get the plot number. will check. but someting is odd. No Mother and father.

let me check her roots

Profet   Michel A                 11/10/1958   Curacao   Hooiberg Kavel 2D
Profet, geb. Wever   Jalitza M      3/21/1962   Aruba   Hooiberg Kavel 2D

Michel Profet ??? hmmm
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: July 31, 2008, 12:55:22 AM »

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter59.html

ARUBAN TOUR OPERATORS RECEIVE TOP HONORS FROM PRINCESS CRUISES

The magnificent Dawn Princess cruise ship awarded two of Aruba’s finest Tour Operators top honors in a ceremony held on board. Both operators received the greatest amount of customer compliments during the busy high-season of 2001/2002. Aruba’s De Palm Tours was recognized for “Shore Excursion of the Season” in the class of “4-Wheel Drive Safari, ” and Peclican Watersports Adventures earned “Shore Excursion of the Season” in the class of “Catamaran Snorkel & Beach Cruise.” On hand to receive the awards Ezmeralda Schotman, Ivan Gordijk and Loinel Henriquez for De Palm Tours, Michel Profet, Carlos Ramos and Augusto Montbrun for Pelican Watersports Adventures.

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/images/p_princesscruises.jpg
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: July 31, 2008, 01:00:35 AM »

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/backissues/newsletter59.html

ARUBAN TOUR OPERATORS RECEIVE TOP HONORS FROM PRINCESS CRUISES

The magnificent Dawn Princess cruise ship awarded two of Aruba’s finest Tour Operators top honors in a ceremony held on board. Both operators received the greatest amount of customer compliments during the busy high-season of 2001/2002. Aruba’s De Palm Tours was recognized for “Shore Excursion of the Season” in the class of “4-Wheel Drive Safari, ” and Peclican Watersports Adventures earned “Shore Excursion of the Season” in the class of “Catamaran Snorkel & Beach Cruise.” On hand to receive the awards Ezmeralda Schotman, Ivan Gordijk and Loinel Henriquez for De Palm Tours, Michel Profet, Carlos Ramos and Augusto Montbrun for Pelican Watersports Adventures.

http://www.visitaruba.com/facts/newsdesk/images/p_princesscruises.jpg

Now this will top it all

Look in what news paper and search for Michel Profet

http://www.voiceofalabama.com/am21jun05-1.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.