March 29, 2024, 02:17:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 330053 times)
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #700 on: July 31, 2008, 11:39:33 AM »

Would Paulus take the chance that Natalee was placed in someone's crypt? 

I recall hearing that Paulus was on some hospital board/committee. Not sure where I got that info -can't back it up but just heard it. If he was on this 'board', can he get access to hospital records - like if the doppleganger was sick in the hosp prior to her death?

From the FP of SM.....

Natalee Holloway: Comments Form Jossy Mansur Regarding New Developments in Aruba and Joran Van der Sloot
February 9, 2008

The following are comments that I received today from Jossy Mansur, Managing Editor of Diario. It would seem that Aruba has grown sick and tired of Joran Van der Sloot and his actions. Although they are late to the game, they now do not believe Joran Van der Sloot’s story or his excuses. Joran is no longer welcome in Aruba. It’s about time that Aruba stopped running cover for Joran. Then there is the following confirmation regarding a man who claims he found a telephone behind the lighthouse in 2005. The walls are caving in around Joran Van der Sloot and his family.

Everything is happening in Holland. The Dutch government is now interested in the case and plans to do something about it, we were informed from Holland. Joran was interrogated for more than two hours by the dutch national police and three policemen from Aruba. We still have to hear what came out of that.

The Minister of Justice declared Joran ‘persona non grata’ (unwelcome) in Aruba. He also said he is kicking Paulus off every government committee in which he has a seat (hospital, prison, etc.). Late, but proof of the change of attitude noticeable everywhere on the island. Most people here are convinced Joran is responsible for Natalee’s death.

con't....

http://scaredmonkeys.com/category/jossy-mansur/

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #701 on: July 31, 2008, 11:51:48 AM »

Always 1  I took Caps reference to HM watching as Hans Mos....not sure I was correct, however.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #702 on: July 31, 2008, 12:24:02 PM »

Would Paulus take the chance that Natalee was placed in someone's crypt? 

No...I have never gone along with that theory. I had thought at one time possibly the pet cemetery...but naaaaa, doubtful too.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #703 on: July 31, 2008, 02:42:19 PM »

Hello CAPS, I was wondering, if I were on Aruba, which end of it should I search for the crypts maze???

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #704 on: July 31, 2008, 03:02:01 PM »

CAPS - just reading???

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #705 on: July 31, 2008, 03:48:20 PM »

Hello CAPS, I was wondering, if I were on Aruba, which end of it should I search for the crypts maze???

Well, My research has put me in three posibility, and these are the goverment cemetary in Zijweik San Nicolaas.

and the other would Oranjestad.

the Last one will be the protestant Cemetary, Mostly dutch domination. and they have their own cemetary

the Catholic Churrch has more stringent rules and famaly members has to be involved to do it in a Catholic fashon.

CAPS
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #706 on: July 31, 2008, 03:54:09 PM »

Well, My research has put me in three posibility, and these are the goverment cemetary in Zijweik San Nicolaas.

the Last one will be the protestant Cemetary, Mostly dutch domination. and they have their own cemetary

the Catholic Churrch has more stringent rules and famaly members has to be involved to do it in a Catholic fashon.

CAPS

Caps and do you know were the dogs grave´s Reef is ?

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #707 on: July 31, 2008, 04:02:44 PM »

CAPS

Caps and do you know were the dogs grave´s Reef is ?

Yes in San Nicholaas. but it is not in there.
CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: July 31, 2008, 04:13:05 PM »

there is only one place and I just need one confirmation and we have it.

patient is esence here.

Question was there a vigil held for Natalee in Aruba and if so who did organised it?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #709 on: July 31, 2008, 04:24:37 PM »

By vigal, do you mean a prayer service???

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: July 31, 2008, 04:28:11 PM »

I dont know the answer, but it looks like Lala's mom is here, she might know.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #711 on: July 31, 2008, 04:30:19 PM »

there is only one place and I just need one confirmation and we have it.

patient is esence here.

Question was there a vigil held for Natalee in Aruba and if so who did organised it?
There was a prayer vigil at the Emmanuel Church in Oranjestad two weeks after Natalee's disappearance.  per photo Beth's book. Will see if I can find out who organized it.
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #712 on: July 31, 2008, 04:34:23 PM »

Caps
Let's say you know for a fact that Natalee was placed in a crypt at one time.  What can be done about it?  How would you go about getting all those crypts searched and how upsetting to the families would that be?  I would think you would need some definite proof in order to cross that line and get it done.  I still say Paulus would be an idiot to dare to place her remains in a crypt that he had no control over.  Does the family have a crypt on Aruba? Do you have a plan to find the right one?
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #713 on: July 31, 2008, 05:16:47 PM »

CAPS, do you know who the BIFRONS (Shango and Simion) are??

CapsLockWizard
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: July 31, 2008, 05:28:53 PM »

Caps
Let's say you know for a fact that Natalee was placed in a crypt at one time.  What can be done about it?  How would you go about getting all those crypts searched and how upsetting to the families would that be?  I would think you would need some definite proof in order to cross that line and get it done.  I still say Paulus would be an idiot to dare to place her remains in a crypt that he had no control over.  Does the family have a crypt on Aruba? Do you have a plan to find the right one?

The Answer lies inside these lines

Simian, why was the key (Money) from the Babylons Palace (Dutch Lodge) not used to open the Sumerians Door ?

In Aruba an undertaker can not never open a cemetary but there is a special cemetary that only those that belongs to the LIONS go and only a Grand Master can open it. That is the Lodge Cemetary in Aruba.

We do not need to look far....
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #715 on: July 31, 2008, 05:30:21 PM »

I always found it very odd that the priest, on Aruba, wouldn't keep an appointment with Dave...and avoided him.....
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #716 on: July 31, 2008, 05:35:52 PM »

But CAPS, wer'e not talking about an ordinary Lions Club are we???

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #717 on: July 31, 2008, 05:36:02 PM »

I always found it very odd that the priest, on Aruba, wouldn't keep an appointment with Dave...and avoided him.....

I remember that, too....he made an appointment and then rescheduled, then cancelled and made himself scarce, iirc.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: July 31, 2008, 06:02:55 PM »

I remember that, too....he made an appointment and then rescheduled, then cancelled and made himself scarce, iirc.

Dave's book pg. 178:

Dave with Art Wood after the cross was found between Marriott and Fisherman Huts:

....Art and I went to a Catholic Church to speak with the priest to see if he could tell us anything.  We talked to his secretary, and she told us that the priest was in mass and we should come back the next day.  We made an appointment to come back the following afternoon, while we were eating, a group from America's Most Wanted came and interviewed us.  Art and I were about to leave to meet with the priest when we received a phone call from Dompig saying that he had been contacted by the priest asking about why we wanted to meet with him. After that, the priest said he would not be available for the next three days. I would gone by then.  I did not think that to be a coincidence.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #719 on: July 31, 2008, 06:17:11 PM »

Dave's book pg. 178:

Dave with Art Wood after the cross was found between Marriott and Fisherman Huts:

....Art and I went to a Catholic Church to speak with the priest to see if he could tell us anything.  We talked to his secretary, and she told us that the priest was in mass and we should come back the next day.  We made an appointment to come back the following afternoon, while we were eating, a group from America's Most Wanted came and interviewed us.  Art and I were about to leave to meet with the priest when we received a phone call from Dompig saying that he had been contacted by the priest asking about why we wanted to meet with him. After that, the priest said he would not be available for the next three days. I would gone by then.  I did not think that to be a coincidence.
Thanks Buckeye! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.