March 28, 2024, 03:10:25 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329915 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #820 on: August 02, 2008, 06:31:06 PM »

Do ya think the Kalpoes know they shouldn't mix booze with all the anti-depressants they have to take for the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder they have now? 

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #821 on: August 02, 2008, 06:52:39 PM »

Do ya think the Kalpoes know they shouldn't mix booze with all the anti-depressants they have to take for the Post Traumatic Stress Disorder they have now? 

lol, that's a cheerful thought, san, but i don't think there's all that much up there to hurt.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #822 on: August 02, 2008, 07:03:22 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #823 on: August 02, 2008, 07:14:46 PM »

Is it too soon for this??>>>>>

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #824 on: August 02, 2008, 07:29:32 PM »

Nut    Not too soon but at the slow pace this thread is going you may have to remind people again when it reaches page 45 
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #825 on: August 02, 2008, 07:37:10 PM »

ooooo, yeah. Okay ... if I am here 

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #826 on: August 02, 2008, 08:08:15 PM »

I guess Satish is feeling better now too! 

Poor little heartbroken kalpoe boys
Isn't there a court update on the 5th or 8th of this month about the kalpoe riches?
I hope Dr. Phil and his lawyers turn the tables on those lieing, scheming, murdering little pimpwannabe-punks and THEY have to pay for his time, trouble, mental anguish, and court costs!  Go get 'em Dr. Phil!

LOVE the pancake smiley!

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #827 on: August 02, 2008, 08:13:42 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
I did not want to be a lurker so I am posting to say hello!

Hi Martini any news about Leta?

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #828 on: August 02, 2008, 08:16:24 PM »

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #829 on: August 02, 2008, 09:33:28 PM »

Hi Monkeys~
I did not want to be a lurker so I am posting to say hello!

Hi Martini Wink

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #830 on: August 02, 2008, 09:46:52 PM »

I guess Satish is feeling better now too! 

Poor little heartbroken kalpoe boys
Isn't there a court update on the 5th or 8th of this month about the kalpoe riches?
I hope Dr. Phil and his lawyers turn the tables on those lieing, scheming, murdering little pimpwannabe-punks and THEY have to pay for his time, trouble, mental anguish, and court costs!  Go get 'em Dr. Phil!

LOVE the pancake smiley!

Is that a tie...or one of those neck thingies the pimps wear around his neck...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #831 on: August 02, 2008, 09:51:26 PM »

tip-toes into almost empty cage...puts fresh flowers in all the vases...and new bananas in the baskets....sweeps cobwebs from corners on ceiling....lights a new batch of candles....puts out platter of steenkie cheese under bridge to keep the trolls occupied.....Hi Monkeys!

Destiny...missed Ya All!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #832 on: August 02, 2008, 09:57:59 PM »

tip-toes into almost empty cage...puts fresh flowers in all the vases...and new bananas in the baskets....sweeps cobwebs from corners on ceiling....lights a new batch of candles....puts out platter of steenkie cheese under bridge to keep the trolls occupied.....Hi Monkeys!

Destiny...missed Ya All!
Welcome back! Hope all is well!! 

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #833 on: August 02, 2008, 10:08:36 PM »

Destiny...missed Ya All!

Hi Destiny - good to see you!  Some of us have been hanging out in the Caylee Anthony thread.  Geraldo is covering that case in a few minutes. 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #834 on: August 02, 2008, 10:09:24 PM »

Destiny...missed Ya All!
Welcome back! Hope all is well!! 

Thanks....things could be better....but I am patient...

Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #835 on: August 02, 2008, 10:10:21 PM »

Destiny...missed Ya All!

Hi Destiny - good to see you!  Some of us have been hanging out in the Caylee Anthony thread.  Geraldo is covering that case in a few minutes. 

Thanks Klaas....

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #836 on: August 02, 2008, 10:31:09 PM »

[/quote]

Is that a tie...or one of those neck thingies the pimps wear around his neck...
[/quote]

it reminds me of that thing jvds has around his neck in the pic. of him walking in the street. he had on a green shirt with little white horizontal stripes.  i thought it might be a thumb drive for his computer. 
dennisintn

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #837 on: August 02, 2008, 10:41:57 PM »

Hello Destiny, I missed you too, a lot...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #838 on: August 02, 2008, 10:46:51 PM »

Martini High!

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #839 on: August 02, 2008, 11:34:00 PM »

Destiny...missed Ya All!

Woooohooooo! Destiny's back!   
Hey girl, we missed ya!  And we've been keeping you in our thoughts and prayers....will continue to do so!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.