March 28, 2024, 03:33:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 329981 times)
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #920 on: August 04, 2008, 12:43:30 PM »

junkie xl is a famous artist
and songwriter for movies and games
there is a forum NWO ( dutch) and there is a poster named  "petje" that means cap
junkie xl is a artist with always a cap on

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
johan555
Monkey Junky

hay welkom here !!!

« Reply #921 on: August 04, 2008, 12:48:19 PM »

And Junkie xl lives also in Venice, CA, US

Wanneer domme mensen domme dingen beweren, dan moet je ze niet corrigeren, maar glimlachend gelijk geven.

http://www.nataleeholloway.smfnew.com/index.php
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: August 04, 2008, 12:52:04 PM »

From this article:

This silver car pic and the Visibility Team:

Reminded me of this silver car from the Aru-Bay video:

bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: August 04, 2008, 12:54:52 PM »

Hmmm yes the cars do look very much the same to me also.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #924 on: August 04, 2008, 12:58:18 PM »

Johan - the owner of the software Jan Brennan used to create the online book is Sam Redman aka Roger from Scrux.  Not sure if Sam and Bret are the same person or if they are brothers. 

www.scrux.com is/was his site

it looks to me  it is a she and not a he when i see that pic
so it is also a troll !!!!!!!!!!!
And friends with the gielen bitch  and  julia ?
is it a writer ? songwriter ?
i ask this because there was last night a programm on duthc TV with someone from Venice a dutchman
his name is Junkie XL

she is a friend of gielen, renfro, and anita vds.  rotten to the core, all four of them.
dennisintn
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #925 on: August 04, 2008, 01:00:22 PM »

Johan - the owner of the software Jan Brennan used to create the online book is Sam Redman aka Roger from Scrux.  Not sure if Sam and Bret are the same person or if they are brothers. 

i ask this because there was last night a programm on duthc TV with someone from Venice a dutchman
his name is Junkie XL

Yes, Jan Brennan is a SHE and also everything else you said except she's not really a writer.  She is simply a middle aged housewife/mother that obviously needs some kind of "outside of her family recognition" and she's finding it by befriending criminals. 
Add Anita Van der Sloot to the list of friends...and I would say:

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: August 04, 2008, 01:04:07 PM »

Hmmm yes the cars do look very much the same to me also.
I agree!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: August 04, 2008, 01:08:46 PM »

his name is Junkie XL

she is a friend of gielen, renfro, and anita vds.  rotten to the core, all four of them.
dennisintn
yes again,

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: August 04, 2008, 01:45:15 PM »

From this article:

This silver car pic and the Visibility Team:

Reminded me of this silver car from the Aru-Bay video:

Looks like this is the one they are claiming might be a suicide?

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5665/8/
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #929 on: August 04, 2008, 02:14:41 PM »

Not sure Klaas they do seem to say it is a suicide, "E caso tin tur carachteristica di un suicidio", but they also mention Alto vista, which is where I thought there was also a suicide. I am very confused by this one. There seems to be a fairly large number of comments at the 24Ora site, but they don't help me figure it out. Wish we had an interpreter.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #930 on: August 04, 2008, 02:51:31 PM »

Not sure Klaas they do seem to say it is a suicide, "E caso tin tur carachteristica di un suicidio", but they also mention Alto vista, which is where I thought there was also a suicide. I am very confused by this one. There seems to be a fairly large number of comments at the 24Ora site, but they don't help me figure it out. Wish we had an interpreter.

I was just noticing that the photos at the 24ora site where they mention suicide look the same as the photos at the awe24 site.  That's why I was thinking both incidences are the same.  Female, possible suicide?
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #931 on: August 04, 2008, 03:16:06 PM »

Another body found?

http://www.awe24.com/

A dead woman.  No id yet.  I wonder of they will paint those rocks later today???

She probably met three guys at a bar who dropped her off at the beach. She was so distraught she raped herself and overdosed on GHB, alcohol, and ecxtasy. Either that or her parents killed her to collect the huge insurance policy they had on her. Welcome to Aruba.

I wonder if insurance fraud, assault, and illegal drug use are rampant on Aruba?  Perhaps the government, judiciary, prosecutors, and LE are helpless against these crimes? 

I wonder if there is a task force to combat these problems?   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #932 on: August 04, 2008, 03:16:07 PM »

The gray car is not the same car. If you look at the Aru-Bay car there is a different colored support beam between the front and back windows / doors.

Also, AWE24 has deactivated some pictures from being out clicked. However, if you save the picture in the lower right and enlarge it, you will see that there seems to be two bodies there - or this is a body that has come apart (sorry to say)... one body is laying with the head facing the ocean and the other is blocked by some rocks, but you can see there is a foot or hand sticking out.

Also there seems to be a Natasha, age 23, that appears to have died. I'm not sure if this is the same person in the photos - it's not very clear.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #933 on: August 04, 2008, 03:20:29 PM »

Natasha M.C. Pietersz - age 23

not sure if she is missing or dead - it's not very clear - I see they are saying what she was wearing.

That last name looks familiar.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: August 04, 2008, 03:33:58 PM »

Natasha M.C. Pietersz - age 23

not sure if she is missing or dead - it's not very clear - I see they are saying what she was wearing.

That last name looks familiar.

PIETERSZ, Noraina  – Attorney for Mickey John

What was the spelling of Brandon's last name, the one originally thought to be Lorenzo?  Also Peeps at RaceJunkies, what was the spelling of his name?

Here it is, same spelling.  Brandon Pietersz:

« Last Edit: August 04, 2008, 03:35:58 PM by klaasend » Logged
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #935 on: August 04, 2008, 03:38:53 PM »

Klaas, I think you are thinking of Chris Hodges - PietjeZz.

I just checked - "ta busca" - I believe this says is missing. Don't take it to the bank, but I believe that is right.

Thanks - It was Noraina. That's where I remembered it from.

And

I think you are right - that is Brandon's last name.

+++

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #936 on: August 04, 2008, 03:58:09 PM »

Hmmm a suicide at Alto Vista church? Wonder if it was a hanging?

Latest PR effort by AHATA is to hand out ropes and drugs at the airport so tourists can kill themselves easier. New ad slogan is "Welcome to Aruba, we love you to death!"

you are on a roll today Dayhiker, honestly it's so funny that it's sad, isn't it?

**Waving to AHATA**- so glad you read here how dispicable we find you !

I continue to stand with the girl.
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: August 04, 2008, 04:22:17 PM »

The gray car is not the same car. If you look at the Aru-Bay car there is a different colored support beam between the front and back windows / doors.

Also, AWE24 has deactivated some pictures from being out clicked. However, if you save the picture in the lower right and enlarge it, you will see that there seems to be two bodies there - or this is a body that has come apart (sorry to say)... one body is laying with the head facing the ocean and the other is blocked by some rocks, but you can see there is a foot or hand sticking out.

Also there seems to be a Natasha, age 23, that appears to have died. I'm not sure if this is the same person in the photos - it's not very clear.

the aricle accompanying the rocky shore body mentions marie colon, sept. l979, venezuela.  i can't tell what the hell the 23yr old's article is about.
dennisintn
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: August 04, 2008, 05:18:07 PM »

Looks like somebody got the wrong drink! 

Hahahahaha What a ugly sucker.

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #939 on: August 04, 2008, 05:20:15 PM »

Hi Blonde, feeling better??

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.