March 29, 2024, 08:33:12 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #766 7/22 - 8/5/08  (Read 330102 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: August 04, 2008, 10:14:17 PM »

if she had an insulin reaction and nobody was there to help her, she could be laying in the weeds in the next lot.  without insulin and without food, she cannot last long.  one extreme of blood sugar or the other will end it for her.
dennisintn

She's been gone two days, they need to get on the stick.
Call me skeptical -- I wouldn't doubt it is foul play with her "condition" as the cover-up.

dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #961 on: August 04, 2008, 10:14:24 PM »

if she had an insulin reaction and nobody was there to help her, she could be laying in the weeds in the next lot.  without insulin and without food, she cannot last long.  one extreme of blood sugar or the other will end it for her.
dennisintn

you're right there.  first check hospitals, clinics, then drunk tanks.  then everywhere else.  we found one once in the drunk tank 2 counties over from where he was seen first acting erratically.  his comatose condition at the time was just considered a bad drunk.  a few more hours of "sleep" and he would have been dead, or at least irreversibly brain dead.
dennisintn
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #962 on: August 05, 2008, 03:09:13 AM »

CAPS...

If anyone can give you a cell phone # for Joran....please send it to Klaas to send it to me....TIA

Stay Safe Dude....Des...

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #963 on: August 05, 2008, 07:15:24 AM »

Good Morning!..If any Monkeys have pics of the Kalpoe house or neighborhood, npt specifically 2005, could they please post them here? TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=139.0

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #964 on: August 05, 2008, 07:32:20 AM »

Good Morning!..If any Monkeys have pics of the Kalpoe house or neighborhood, npt specifically 2005, could they please post them here? TIA

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=139.0

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #965 on: August 05, 2008, 07:51:04 AM »

Kalpoe Home 2005

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #966 on: August 05, 2008, 08:05:40 AM »

Pita...Thanks...I am looking for all the trees and familiar background that are in the pic of the car on the flatbed...I don't recall seeing any trees like that around the Kalpoe house. On June 9th or 10th., Front Page there are a couple of posts about seeing Joran's car being loaded onto a flatbed. The poster had seen it on TV...just would like to make sure it was at the Kalpoe house...
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #967 on: August 05, 2008, 08:26:50 AM »

Mum I  posted a few for you  

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #968 on: August 05, 2008, 09:21:05 AM »

Pita...Thanks...I am looking for all the trees and familiar background that are in the pic of the car on the flatbed...I don't recall seeing any trees like that around the Kalpoe house. On June 9th or 10th., Front Page there are a couple of posts about seeing Joran's car being loaded onto a flatbed. The poster had seen it on TV...just would like to make sure it was at the Kalpoe house...
Remember when Greta was in Aruba and decided to go by the Kalpoe house? Their mom came out screaming and yelling at the film crew?
....... If I remember correctly, there was no driveway - only  grass and dirt.

KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #969 on: August 05, 2008, 10:19:32 AM »

Remember when Greta was in Aruba and decided to go by the Kalpoe house? Their mom came out screaming and yelling at the film crew?
I remember a while back when Greta(on her blog)was making a big deal about showing the kalpoe house and asking her bloggers if they noticed something weird or whatever about the pics.....does anyone remember what we were supposed to notice?I never did find that out....I don't think.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #970 on: August 05, 2008, 10:44:50 AM »

I remember a while back when Greta(on her blog)was making a big deal about showing the kalpoe house and asking her bloggers if they noticed something weird or whatever about the pics.....does anyone remember what we were supposed to notice?I never did find that out....I don't think.

Vaguely, I think Greta was pointing out a hose in the photo indicating where the Kalpoe car could have been washed.  It pertained to the next door neighbor reporting the car being washed at an odd hour.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #971 on: August 05, 2008, 11:06:55 AM »

Another body found?

http://www.awe24.com/

A dead woman.  No id yet.  I wonder of they will paint those rocks later today???

Well, jobs in their tourist industry are closing in on zero, but I bet the jobs for rock painters is increasing!
What gross beaches theu have!

Justice for NATALEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

F aruba!

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #972 on: August 05, 2008, 11:11:47 AM »

I heart Carpe

You are one of the best. Thanks for being here.

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: August 05, 2008, 11:34:28 AM »

I think we all love Carpe, and Rob and Dayhiker and Wreck and Richard and Crossbow and Waterboy, because to find men in this day and time that are compassionate about lost children and adults and take the time to share their feeling about it with others is amazing

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #974 on: August 05, 2008, 11:49:35 AM »

Vaguely, I think Greta was pointing out a hose in the photo indicating where the Kalpoe car could have been washed.  It pertained to the next door neighbor reporting the car being washed at an odd hour.
So that was Greta's scoop?
lol...thanks Klaas.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #975 on: August 05, 2008, 12:19:50 PM »

I think we all love Carpe, and Rob and Dayhiker and Wreck and Richard and Crossbow and Waterboy, because to find men in this day and time that are compassionate about lost children and adults and take the time to share their feeling about it with others is amazing

What a very nice thing to say, thank you Always1! What you ladies do is incredible and I think we all share a short fuse for injustice against innocent victims, especially when governments like Aruba's get involved in such an obvious cover-up. Aruba's corrupt government, law enforcement and judicial employees needs to be punished until they deliver justice to Natalee and her family, then we will leave them alone to do whatever their dirty rotten hands see fit. Until then, we raise hell and boycott.

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: August 05, 2008, 12:21:23 PM »

Bring Natalee Home!  It's been more than three years. 

Maybe the tide has turned!

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: August 05, 2008, 12:25:19 PM »

dennisintn

Call me skeptical -- I wouldn't doubt it is foul play with her "condition" as the cover-up.

You have to be skeptical when it comes to Aruba law enforcement and justice systems, Wreck. They cover up crimes against females, plain and simple. They don't investigate crimes against women. They don't prosecute crimes against women.

This special rape squad they have. Is that run by AHATA to keep their tourism image clean? Who pulls the strings?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #978 on: August 05, 2008, 12:40:56 PM »

While we still ponder who pulls the strings....let's turn the page.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #979 on: August 05, 2008, 12:46:33 PM »

OK....I'll do it.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.