April 26, 2024, 09:19:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129830 times)
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #160 on: September 04, 2006, 11:10:53 PM »

I'll try to explain then.  He had me on his buddy list for a long time.  We used to chat about the "what ifs", or "what might bes".  I explained to him what I found when I went to aruba, which I'll email you what I did find.  He used to frequent my site in hopes that Natalee would be found.  Then, I gave up the site, and his Dad made it to the site, he got angry.  He then blocked me.  I need to talk to him again about a few things, just to let him know, he needs to unblock me.....

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: September 04, 2006, 11:11:27 PM »

Quote from: "Hotshot"
Hi Joran, I see you looking!!!!  So can we talk now?  Are you shakin yet?

I hope he is reading. And that he looks at the FP, new article about the Dutch Police.  Surprised  Surprised
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 04, 2006, 11:12:00 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
I mean every time the assbite goes on TV  and talks... he keeps the story alive....

Yes, but lately there isn't any thing to counter his stories.  He just gets to tell his side and it is left there. MSM just want the ratings and they know Joran can produce those.

Here's what will happen.  Joran will do his GMA interview tomorrow.  Then Fox and MSNBC will have Beth and Dave on talking about it.  JQK too.

Exactly.  And then we will point out all the lies.

Yes, so actually what Joran is doing is an incredibly stupid thing IMO.  The media was dead in the case, now it will start back up.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #163 on: September 04, 2006, 11:13:37 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
I mean every time the assbite goes on TV  and talks... he keeps the story alive....

Yes, but lately there isn't any thing to counter his stories.  He just gets to tell his side and it is left there. MSM just want the ratings and they know Joran can produce those.

Here's what will happen.  Joran will do his GMA interview tomorrow.  Then Fox and MSNBC will have Beth and Dave on talking about it.  JQK too.

Exactly.  And then we will point out all the lies.

Yes, so actually what Joran is doing is an incredibly stupid thing IMO.  The media was dead in the case, now it will start back up.

Seems to me that he can't let it go... when it seems like there's no news.. he appears.... so I hope he does get it started... and I hope the Dutch team just hammer the hell out of him...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #164 on: September 04, 2006, 11:14:09 PM »

I'll try to explain then.  He had me on his buddy list for a long time.  We used to chat about the "what ifs", or "what might bes".  I explained to him what I found when I went to aruba, which I'll email you what I did find.  He used to frequent my site in hopes that Natalee would be found.  Then, I gave up the site, and his Dad made it to the site, he got angry.  He then blocked me.  I need to talk to him again about a few things, just to let him know, he needs to unblock me.....

Sorry Hotshot but you seem to think he's not guilty and I cannot agree with that.  I don't care what he has told you, psychopaths are proficient liars.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 04, 2006, 11:16:11 PM »

Sorry Hotshot but you seem to think he's not guilty and I cannot agree with that.  I don't care what he has told you, psychopaths are proficiant liars.

Hotshot, I agree with Klaasend 100%  - he is guilty, guilty, guilty.... I don't really care what he says... I mean even BTK taught Sunday School... now how much of a damn psycho is that?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #166 on: September 04, 2006, 11:24:29 PM »

Sorry Hotshot but you seem to think he's not guilty and I cannot agree with that.  I don't care what he has told you, psychopaths are proficiant liars.

Hotshot, I agree with Klaasend 100%  - he is guilty, guilty, guilty.... I don't really care what he says... I mean even BTK taught Sunday School... now how much of a damn psycho is that?

No, he's guilty with at the very least, leaving a drunk girl on a beach for sure.  We at least know this is what he is talking about himself.  I wont even go further of what he can be guilty of as we all know, and talk about.  Fact of the matter is, even he says he was the last person to see her.  Thats solid.  But he at least was talking to me, and giving some insight, not that it wasn't lies on his part, because what can we believe, now.  The fact of the matter is he blocked me, which tells me, he was afraid he was going to slip up, or was just plain ole scared.  He needs to remember what he told me about his article of clothing he told me to keep as a souvenier, and get back to talking with me, so that maybe pieces of this puzzle can come together a bit.  Hope this helps you a bit.  I didn't mean to sound like an RU or anything..LOL

Joran van der Sloot: One day, I will explain exactly what happened, but, right now, I don’t feel ready to do that.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #167 on: September 04, 2006, 11:24:36 PM »

DITTOS ALL AROUND ON KLAAS AND MRS.! That vile pig is guilty as hell!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #168 on: September 04, 2006, 11:30:27 PM »

Hotshot... I get it... but I think he is guilty of more than the beach... hell I don't think he was ever at the beach...but if he is bragging about sovineirs then he is one sick puppy that will be caught.  

Did he tell you who besides K2 was there and helped?

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #169 on: September 04, 2006, 11:32:15 PM »

Klaas...you're gonna have to put "Banned" under the Scoop animation.

Too much drinky drinky for Renfro today. Laughing

Too bad Glenda wasn't banned at the same time.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: September 04, 2006, 11:33:21 PM »

Joran~ In case you missed it the first time around, I wrote That Vile Pig Is GUILTY As Hell!

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: September 04, 2006, 11:34:23 PM »

Quote from: "igsigs"

This should be good... what now? Laughing   She can be quite entertaining...

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #172 on: September 04, 2006, 11:34:50 PM »

Yep, been watching that fiasco  Laughing
Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #173 on: September 04, 2006, 11:36:39 PM »

Hotshot... I get it... but I think he is guilty of more than the beach... hell I don't think he was ever at the beach...but if he is bragging about sovineirs then he is one sick puppy that will be caught.  

No, he didn't.  And I don't think they were at the beach either.  But as far as the fishermans huts go, there was something left behind, so I wont cross out totally that they didn't bring anything there.  And the bag from the video is still sticking in my mind.  So is the statement of deepak going back and burying her by the huts, ect.....we have heard so much about that area, its hard to know what happened.  The one thing he did answer was, when I asked him who took you home that night.  He gave me one guess.  I said "Deepak".  He told me I was wrong, and then I went on guessing again.  He told me I only had one try, so I gave up.

igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #174 on: September 04, 2006, 11:38:57 PM »

Very similar to when Bondia/Julia used to BUI here at night. Making no sense, insulting people. Julia got kinda creepy this time. She should seek counseling.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: September 04, 2006, 11:40:36 PM »

Quote from: Hotshot

No, he didn't.  And I don't think they were at the beach either.  But as far as the fishermans huts go, there was something left behind, so I wont cross out totally that they didn't bring anything there.  And the bag from the video is still sticking in my mind.  So is the statement of deepak going back and burying her by the huts, ect.....we have heard so much about that area, its hard to know what happened.  The one thing he did answer was, when I asked him who took you home that night.  He gave me one guess.  I said "Deepak".  He told me I was wrong, and then I went on guessing

aren't you ever afraid of him...  or do you think he is feeling guilty and wants to tell?

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 04, 2006, 11:42:42 PM »

Very similar to when Bondia/Julia used to BUI here at night. Making no sense, insulting people. Julia got kinda creepy this time. She should seek counseling.

Julia, creepy? Say it ain't so... Laughing

thanks Isgigs..

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #177 on: September 04, 2006, 11:45:19 PM »

Hotshot
Monkey Junky

« Reply #178 on: September 04, 2006, 11:45:59 PM »

Posner I maybe afraid of, Him, I am not.  But, one never knows what he may tell.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #179 on: September 04, 2006, 11:48:52 PM »

Posner I maybe afraid of, Him, I am not.  But, one never knows what he may tell.

For me it would be wierd to talk to a murderer... because that is what I think he is... but hey, if you can get some information... then God bless you...because I would love to see the pain end for this family.

Klaasend... maybe Katz can do a bumpersticker for her... LOL... it's pretty hard to get banned from the RU site... wow... you GO JULIA.... Laughing  Laughing

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.