March 28, 2024, 04:58:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 127896 times)
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #220 on: September 05, 2006, 07:54:12 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Quote from: "blah"
what the hell does this mean -  "total tracing authorities" and "all technical tracing-means"

Just more BS.

Good morning.

Howdy Peaches! Smile
anidac
Monkey Junky

« Reply #221 on: September 05, 2006, 08:06:56 AM »

I cannot stay this morning but want to thank everyone that watched the interview this morning.  It figures.....

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #222 on: September 05, 2006, 08:21:45 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys!!!  good to see you all this a.m.

Had the day off yesterday - what a nice day, spent it with my little ones.  But, back to work today!! Yuck.

Thanks to those who watched GMA - Just like I figured - a big ole bunch of CRAP.  I say - just keep on talking Joran, keep on talking.  The truth will find you out.

My heart is broken over Steve Irwin " The Crocodile Hunter"  such a loss.  I absolutley loved watching him... My kids did too.  Crying or Very sad

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #223 on: September 05, 2006, 08:22:33 AM »

So, we have heard it from Joran.  Natalee was killed.  Not kidnapped, ran away, died from an overdose, commited suicide or anything else.  One more fantastic statement out of his mouth that Chris Cuomo reports in a
matter-of-fact voice and does not ask the follow up question "Why do you say she was KILLED?"  I suppose that is as innocent as Paul saying "no body, no case" after Natalee had been missing for one day.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #224 on: September 05, 2006, 08:24:28 AM »

I watched the video from the ABC site.  I didn't see greasy Joe, just the lying sporter.  Darting eyes, licking his lips.  

I wish someone would remind the main suspect that 80% of the time, the last person seen with the person who disappeared is the person responsible for that disappearance.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #225 on: September 05, 2006, 08:29:09 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
So, we have heard it from Joran.  Natalee was killed.  Not kidnapped, ran away, died from an overdose, commited suicide or anything else.  One more fantastic statement out of his mouth that Chris Cuomo reports in a
matter-of-fact voice and does not ask the follow up question "Why do you say she was KILLED?"  I suppose that is as innocent as Paul saying "no body, no case" after Natalee had been missing for one day.

I did send an email to GMA stating this exact thing.  (Sent from Monk Buckeye).  I'm sure it will be deleted.
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #226 on: September 05, 2006, 08:32:58 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!

Just wanted to tell Klaasend to have a wonderful day.  Your students will quickly learn how great you are and how lucky they are to have you.   Wink
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 05, 2006, 08:36:17 AM »

Quote from: "snoopy"
Good Morning Everybody!!

Just wanted to tell Klaasend to have a wonderful day.  Your students will quickly learn how great you are and how lucky they are to have you.   Wink

Can you imagine having a teacher like Klaas--what am I saying, we do have a teacher like Klaas.  They are lucky, lucky students.

Good morning, Snoopy!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #228 on: September 05, 2006, 08:41:46 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Good Morning Everybody!!

Can you imagine having a teacher like Klaas--what am I saying, we do have a teacher like Klaas.  They are lucky, lucky students.

Good morning, Snoopy!

Good Morning Bear!!    Very Happy

We sure are lucky.

Oh and don't let SunnyinTX know that Klaasend will be gone for a while or that girl will be spittin and cussin for sure!  JK  Laughing  Laughing

Thanks everybody that reported on the show.  Wink
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #229 on: September 05, 2006, 08:42:47 AM »

I just joined the ABC comment board after going thru 20 names that were already taken.  I posted an item about the JVDS interview and cannot find it anywhere.  Chris Cuomo stated that the lawsuit against the VDS father and son was dismissed without explaining the reason that it was the matter of the venue and not the merits of the case.  Bad reporting ABC.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: September 05, 2006, 08:43:36 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!

Good morning, Snoopy!

Yes they are... but I think she's had us all for students for over a year now!!    Laughing  

Do y'all remember when we first met her?  A lot of us thought Klaasend was a guy!! Shocked

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #231 on: September 05, 2006, 08:45:16 AM »

As for GMA.... the only good thing I can say is this:  he sounded just like OJ when he started talking about the "real killer"... and we all know that to find the killer all either of them have to do is look in the mirror....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #232 on: September 05, 2006, 08:49:00 AM »

I just joined the ABC comment board after going thru 20 names that were already taken.  I posted an item about the JVDS interview and cannot find it anywhere.  Chris Cuomo stated that the lawsuit against the VDS father and son was dismissed without explaining the reason that it was the matter of the venue and not the merits of the case.  Bad reporting ABC.

Imagine my surprise!  

Viewing the video clip from GMA website was plenty for me this early in the morning.  Apparently, nobody has the balls to ask tough follow up questions.   Or maybe greasy Joe said no hard questions.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #233 on: September 05, 2006, 08:49:30 AM »

I watched the video from the ABC site.  I didn't see greasy Joe, just the lying sporter.  Darting eyes, licking his lips.  

I wish someone would remind the main suspect that 80% of the time, the last person seen with the person who disappeared is the person responsible for that disappearance.

I missed the segment, and couldn't find the video...reading, however, this stood out in addition to what others have commented on:

Van der Sloot says he often thinks about how different life would be if he had gone home earlier that night and had never taken Holloway to the beach.

It's said that he went home earlier...why didn't he stay there, instead of going to CnC's?  Didn't Anita make the comment that 'adults were present' after the beach story?   I probably should be implementing the horse/stick graphic here....and probably need another cup of coffee.

Good morning, all, btw.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
snoopy
Monkey Junky

« Reply #234 on: September 05, 2006, 08:51:42 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Good Morning Everybody!!

Good morning, Snoopy!

Yes they are... but I think she's had us all for students for over a year now!!    Laughing  

Do y'all remember when we first met her?  A lot of us thought Klaasend was a guy!! Shocked

Yep she taught me many things........many of which I have not retained, but when she told somebody there was cookies in their puuter I was like WTH?  She's nuts!!  Ain't no cookies in  my puuter........their in ma belly!!   Laughing  Laughing  

Everybody have a good day.  Gotta go clean my sisters house for her.

Rock On!!   Cool
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #235 on: September 05, 2006, 08:54:10 AM »

Is this it, Leslie?

http://forums.go.com/abcnews/GMA/thread?threadID=422428

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: September 05, 2006, 08:58:24 AM »

Imagine my surprise!  

Viewing the video clip from GMA website was plenty for me this early in the morning.  Apparently, nobody has the balls to ask tough follow up questions.   Or maybe greasy Joe said no hard questions.

Peaches, that would be my guess...

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: September 05, 2006, 08:59:19 AM »

Good Morning Everybody!!

Good morning, Snoopy!

Yep she taught me many things........many of which I have not retained, but when she told somebody there was cookies in their puuter I was like WTH?  She's nuts!!  Ain't no cookies in  my puuter........their in ma belly!!   Laughing  Laughing  

Everybody have a good day.  Gotta go clean my sisters house for her.

Rock On!!   Cool

Have a great day Snoopy!!

Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #238 on: September 05, 2006, 09:01:58 AM »

Thanks 2NJsons_:  Why don't we add our thoughts to this forum and maybe ABC will notice:
http://forums.go.com/abcnews/GMA/thread?threadID=422428

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 05, 2006, 09:03:03 AM »

..and now we know she is a god(dess)!

Hi Mrs. Red!!!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.