March 28, 2024, 03:36:21 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 127888 times)
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #240 on: September 05, 2006, 09:03:25 AM »

Well, the reason the sporter snuck out that nite was because Mommy was in Holland and he knew he could get away with it.  He said he wouldn't have sneaked out if Anita had been home.  Of course not!   Rolling Eyes

And you're right.  Anita said there were other adults present.  I wonder where those other adults were?  Did she ever explain?  No.  Would it matter since big people lie?  Probably not.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #241 on: September 05, 2006, 09:07:13 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "mrs. red"

Do y'all remember when we first met her?  A lot of us thought Klaasend was a guy!! Shocked

..and now we know she is a god(dess)!

Hi Mrs. Red!!!

yes she is Bearly!!

How are you??

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 05, 2006, 09:10:03 AM »

GMA INTERVIEW – 9/5/06

CC – The first time I spoke to Van der Sloot it was to test his story.  He told me about his romantic liaison, about his lies but he always insisted that he did nothing to hurt Natalee Holloway and since that time investigators have proven nothing different.  He’s only 19 years old now but Joran Van der Sloot has already faced a lifetime of questions.

Showing Joran walking on the beach with Chris where he says he left Natalee Holloway.  Now 19 he says in a way that night never ended.

CC – How often do you think about what you believe happened to her?  Where she is?  What happened?

Joran – All the time, all the time (inaudible – he mumbles).

CC – And while he is not longer being detained he is still a prisoner of this speculation surrounding this 18 year olds disappearance.

CC – When you think about fair and unfair how do you see your situation in this whole dramatic scenario.

Joran – I think for a lot of parts I’ve been unfairly treated because I have nothing to do with this and a lot of people seem to think I do.

Showing footage with Chris’ voice– that’s because he lied about what happened that night.  At first he and two friends claim that they dropped Natalee off at her hotel at her hotel end of their evening.  But later Joran would admit he took Natalee to the beach.  The lie landed him in jail but after three months police couldn’t tie him to any crime so he was released last September and sat with us this past February to answer for his deception. (Showing footage of him saying he didn’t want anyone to know he left her at the beach).  Christ said a simple answer but one that hasn’t removed him from scrutiny ever since.

Joran – It goes too far definitely in the American Media.  I was here with my girlfriend on vacation and some tourist filmed us and sent it to some cable news program.  They called me a predator on the beach again going after American girl American tourists.  And I was there on the beach with my girlfriend that I have been with for six months now.

CC – Joran a Dutch citizen returned to Holland for college abandoning his one time dream of school in the states.  He says life is normal enough there.  Meeting girls and making friends is not a problem.  But when he comes back to Aruba the past sill haunts.

Joran – Of course it doesn’t feel good when like you saw people putting the cameras out and screaming yeah where is she what did you do to her.  It doesn’t feel good it doesn’t make you feel good.

CC – How often do you relive the moment in terms of if I’d only left early?  How often do you have to deal with that kind of self doubt or regret?

Joran – I think about that always and I say what if, what if but I can’t change all those things anymore.  I can’t go back and change something.  Of course if I would have known all this would have happened I would have done a lot of things differently.

Chris saying his concern is now for his future and more than anyone Van der Sloot says he wants the killer to be caught.

CC – What is it like for you for having no resolution?  That it doesn’t seem like they will find an answer.  That they can’t even find Natalee?

Joran – That’s the worse part because there’s always the if question.  What if you were the last person with her all these things and if no one knows or no one comes forward or tells or yeah they don’t solve the case you’re always going to have people saying you are the last person with her.

Chris said as long as it’s unresolved though people will always point the finger at this man.

Robin - and everywhere he goes people shout at him and accuse him and it doesn’t matter where he goes.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: September 05, 2006, 09:11:09 AM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
As for GMA.... the only good thing I can say is this:  he sounded just like OJ when he started talking about the "real killer"... and we all know that to find the killer all either of them have to do is look in the mirror....

BINGO
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #244 on: September 05, 2006, 09:18:21 AM »

What I find interesting is in his own works, he was the last person to be with Natalee.

Not he was the last person to be seen with her, but that he was the last person to be with her.

He says she was killed and he was the last person to be with her, if he is not guilty then we must assume she was killed by an alien or a sea serpent.   Rolling Eyes

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: September 05, 2006, 09:19:48 AM »

for the life of me...i could not understand why chris cuomo was so sympathetic to joran...well did ya'll see the old school days segment gma did? talking about cc in catholic school for troubled/problem kids...which he was a member of.......he sympathizes with joran cuz he relates to him. Rolling Eyes
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #246 on: September 05, 2006, 09:20:13 AM »

What I find interesting is in his own works, he was the last person to be with Natalee.

Not he was the last person to be seen with her, but that he was the last person to be with her.

He says she was killed and he was the last person to be with her, if he is not guilty then we must assume she was killed by an alien or a sea serpent.   Rolling Eyes

Right? When that segment ended REd and I looked at each other and said... OJ... Baretta (can't remember his name  Embarassed ) and joran...

sounds just like OJ...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 05, 2006, 09:21:01 AM »

San...YOU ROCK!!!

How's the arm?

I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #248 on: September 05, 2006, 09:21:24 AM »

Quote from: "thecuz"
for the life of me...i could not understand why chris cuomo was so sympathetic to joran...well did ya'll see the old school days segment gma did? talking about cc in catholic school for troubled/problem kids...which he was a member of.......he sympathizes with joran cuz he relates to him. Rolling Eyes

Hey Cuz!!  He is sympathetic, IMO, because tacky Joe won't let the nasty sporter go on any show where he is going to be questioned...

but I still say in the end, he just sounded like OJ...

Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #249 on: September 05, 2006, 09:21:27 AM »

Thank you, San.

"Haunted" my butt.  He didn't look "haunted" in any of those bar photos we saw this summer.  He looked anything but haunted!  

Boohoo.  He doesn't want his picture taken with his "girlfriend". Perhaps he shouldn't have been flaunting the fact he is still breathing and chasing girls.  

I wonder if he knows this one's last name?  I wonder if he cares that she even has a last name?

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #250 on: September 05, 2006, 09:21:56 AM »

Quote from: "thecuz"

And that idiot Robin sympathized with him also.  These people better get a clue.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #251 on: September 05, 2006, 09:22:45 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"
Thank you, San.

"Haunted" my butt.  He didn't look "haunted" in any of those bar photos we saw this summer.  He looked anything but haunted!  

Boohoo.  He doesn't want his picture taken with his "girlfriend". Perhaps he shouldn't have been flaunting the fact he is still breathing and chasing girls.  

I wonder if he knows this one's last name?  I wonder if he cares that she even has a last name?

Yes, thank you San!!!!  

My manners are getting terrible...

Great point Peaches, if he hadn't been flaunting her everywhere... phulezze...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #252 on: September 05, 2006, 09:23:11 AM »

San...YOU ROCK!!!

How's the arm?

Arm is getting better.  I typed with two hands today.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #253 on: September 05, 2006, 09:24:55 AM »

Quote from: "San"
San...YOU ROCK!!!

How's the arm?

Yahoo!!!  Way to go, San! Very Happy

I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #254 on: September 05, 2006, 09:26:47 AM »

Quote from: "San"
San...YOU ROCK!!!

How's the arm?

That is excellent news!!

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #255 on: September 05, 2006, 09:28:07 AM »

San, thanks for the transcript!!!

CC – How often do you relive the moment in terms of if I’d only left early? How often do you have to deal with that kind of self doubt or regret?

WTH kind of question is this??  Left the beach early?  Left Natalee earlier?  Left where, Chris?   I see no self doubt or regret in JVDS....it seemed to be a wimpy interview....too bad.   I cannot see Cuomo doing a hard-nose list of questions....thinking his family background and reputation will keep that from happening.  The Big Hammer would have been my choice!!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
thecuz
Monkey Junky

« Reply #256 on: September 05, 2006, 09:29:51 AM »

good morning monkeys...off to work...but i did want to say that i appreciate those that went to gma's site and voiced their displeasure!!!
wish they would stick to the granny!!! that 75 year old lady can run! Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #257 on: September 05, 2006, 09:32:09 AM »

Thanks for the recap on the GMA show San...

sounds like a tough interview....

NOT.

Joey would not let joran go anywhere that he may be challenged with tough questions.

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #258 on: September 05, 2006, 09:34:00 AM »

Have a great day Monkeys...

my in box is piling up... Confused

Keep the faith....

and None, it is so good to see you!!

LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #259 on: September 05, 2006, 09:35:00 AM »

Quote from: "JA"
GMA interview with Chris Cuomo-

I want to vomit!  Joran we don't buy into that you are a poor victim of this
case.  The comment that stuck out for me the most was when he said he wished he had never left Natalee on the beach because then this would not have happened to HIM.  He says nothing about what happened to Natalee.

Then when he talks about life in Holland and he says life goes on and he has no problem making friends, boys and girls.  Then he almost flaunted that tourists were bothering him and his gf of six months.

I wanted to slap his face right through the screen.

The interview told us little.  Only confirmed what we know already about Joran.

Of course he says nothing about Natalee or her family, just HIM.  Every interview is about HIM.  He didn't want his girlfriend to be mad; didn't want his father to be mad at him; didn't want people to think bad of him; didn't want to tell the truth because he might get in trouble.  Nothing about hurting his girlfriend, his father feeling bad, the guards being in trouble, Natalee's family's anguish or Natalee, only HIM.  Every statement he makes in every interview is about him and how it affects him, what people think of him.  He can't even seem to acknowledge that anyone else matters, except in terms of how it affects HIM.  I think that's what they call a sociopath.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.