April 18, 2024, 12:59:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129354 times)
LilPuma
Monkey Junky

« Reply #260 on: September 05, 2006, 09:38:13 AM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
As for GMA.... the only good thing I can say is this:  he sounded just like OJ when he started talking about the "real killer"... and we all know that to find the killer all either of them have to do is look in the mirror....

BINGO

It took a nano-second for me to think "OJ" when he said that; I'd guess that most Americans who heard it thought the same.

Our deeds are seeds and by them, we plant the world we will walk through tomorrow
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #261 on: September 05, 2006, 09:39:21 AM »

Lilpuma, you are one smart kitty.

It's all about HIM and that's the reason he is in this trouble to begin with.  He is unable to empathize and/or care about anyone but himself.  He's apparently been raised that way.  No sense of responsibility.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #262 on: September 05, 2006, 09:41:30 AM »

Quote from: "thirdstrike"
Hey!!  Hope everyone had a safe and enjoyable holiday weekend...Wink

Whazzuupp??  I see there's to be a "new" interview airing tomorow morn.  Wonder what this is about...

Good morning Monkeys ~ Good morning Strike...  thanks for this reminder that I saw when I got home from work a little while ago...

Searched the TV and found it...  it's going on 6:45 am here in Vegas...  Good Morning America comes on at 7:00 ...  I'm ready...

Joran and his lawyer doing this interview....  Not really sure if I'm ready for this garbage so early in the morning...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #263 on: September 05, 2006, 09:42:33 AM »

Quote from: "LilPuma"
As for GMA.... the only good thing I can say is this:  he sounded just like OJ when he started talking about the "real killer"... and we all know that to find the killer all either of them have to do is look in the mirror....

BINGO

It took a nano-second for me to think "OJ" when he said that; I'd guess that most Americans who heard it thought the same.

Rolling Eyes It sounds like a good one already....  where's the ::barf:: smiley...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #264 on: September 05, 2006, 09:50:14 AM »

Quick preview of GMA:

Joran takes Chris Coumo back to the beach where he left Natalee and he tells Chris Coumo how he is taunted wherever he goes.  You see Joran BSing away. Rolling Eyes

Evil or Very Mad I'm glad he's taunted wherever he goes...  that monster can't get away from what he looks like...  And he sure ain't painted innocent...  And the average person knows it....  no matter what he and his goon lawyer might try to say!

Joran come on at the beginning or the end of the show?  I've got stuff to do this morning ~ like get brakes...  and was thinking of going to Mass this morning ~ but running a little slow...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #265 on: September 05, 2006, 09:52:27 AM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Just watched GMA with Joran v/d Sloot.  This is what I heard:
He knows he was the last person with Natalee...he wants the killer found.

The killer's been found, all right...  now ~ we just want to see him prosecuted ~ and no longer doing the "Morning" shows...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #266 on: September 05, 2006, 09:53:47 AM »

Quote from: "JA"
GMA interview with Chris Cuomo-

I want to vomit!  Joran we don't buy into that you are a poor victim of this
case.  The comment that stuck out for me the most was when he said he wished he had never left Natalee on the beach because then this would not have happened to HIM.  He says nothing about what happened to Natalee.

Then when he talks about life in Holland and he says life goes on and he has no problem making friends, boys and girls.  Then he almost flaunted that tourists were bothering him and his gf of six months.

I wanted to slap his face right through the screen.

The interview told us little.  Only confirmed what we know already about Joran.

Thanks, JA ~ Sounds like I should give this show a miss...  I don't need to start my day off aggrivated...

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #267 on: September 05, 2006, 09:54:22 AM »

Quote from: "Peaches"

It's all about HIM and that's the reason he is in this trouble to begin with.  He is unable to empathize and/or care about anyone but himself.  He's apparently been raised that way.  No sense of responsibility.

Oh you are right... HE is the victim.  Cry me a river.  It makes me soooo mad.  I think this is the 2nd GMA interview with Joran .... telling HIS side of the story....  Where is the fairness?  Interview Beth.  Let her re-but Joran.  Let her tell HER side.

That Chris Cuomo makes me want to barf.  Why didn't he just powder Joran's ass while he was at it?  Burns me up!

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #268 on: September 05, 2006, 09:54:40 AM »

Oh well ~ looks like I'm posting alone...  have a great day, Monkeys...  Thanks for the heads-up on the show...

KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #269 on: September 05, 2006, 09:56:39 AM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Oh you are right... HE is the victim.  Cry me a river.  It makes me soooo mad.  I think this is the 2nd GMA interview with Joran .... telling HIS side of the story....  Where is the fairness?  Interview Beth.  Let her re-but Joran.  Let her tell HER side.

That Chris Cuomo makes me want to barf.  Why didn't he just powder Joran's ass while he was at it?  Burns me up!

Good mornng, Kimmy {{{hugs}}}

My sister keeps telling me ~ Joran will get his in the end...  He will be meeting his Maker one day...

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #270 on: September 05, 2006, 09:58:28 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Oh well ~ looks like I'm posting alone...  have a great day, Monkeys...  Thanks for the heads-up on the show...

Katz I transcribed the whole show.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #271 on: September 05, 2006, 10:00:28 AM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "Kimmy53"

Good mornng, Kimmy {{{hugs}}}

My sister keeps telling me ~ Joran will get his in the end...  He will be meeting his Maker one day...

Good morning Katz!!! Good to see you.  I know - he will get FAR worse than any punishment on earth.  I just hate to see all this thrown in the faces of good people like Natalee's family & friends.  I would like to see just a measure of justice - Joran's smuggness is so revolting.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #272 on: September 05, 2006, 10:08:03 AM »

Katz, go get your brakes.  The interview was transcribed by San and didn't amount to squat.  Same shifty eyes, same dry mouth, same pack of lies.  It's all about HIM.  

Your sister is right.  His time will come.

Expect a miracle.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #273 on: September 05, 2006, 10:17:43 AM »

Katz, go get your brakes.  The interview was transcribed by San and didn't amount to squat.  Same shifty eyes, same dry mouth, same pack of lies.  It's all about HIM.  

You're right Peaches.  Did you see his eyes going back and forth while he was trying to think.  He was making sure he didn't slip up.
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #274 on: September 05, 2006, 10:43:17 AM »

You're right Peaches.  Did you see his eyes going back and forth while he was trying to think.  He was making sure he didn't slip up.

Any mother can watch his face and tell he is telling a big whopper every time he opens his mouth.  He's probably convinced himself that the "killer" is out there somewhere.  Yeah, right.  You and OJ and Scott Peterson.......... Rolling Eyes

Expect a miracle.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #275 on: September 05, 2006, 10:50:42 AM »

I am of the opinion that Joran Van Der Sloot at the very least knows what happened to Natalee Hollway.  If you followed the case at all, I don't think you would have treated him with "kid" gloves and portray him as the victim.  His mannerisms, evasive answers and OH POOR ME attitude remeinds me of another murderer who got off scott free..   Can you say OJ?  Your last interview was a disappointment to say the least....I'm at work when your show airs....Does not sound like I am missing much~

FWIW I e mailed above to GMA.....

Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #276 on: September 05, 2006, 11:14:22 AM »

Front Page Post, updated ...

Chris Cuomo and GMA to Interview Joran Van der Sloot and Joe Tacopina Tomorrow morning

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/05/chris-cuomo-and-gma-to-interview-joran-van-der-sloot-and-joe-tacopina-tomorrow-morning/

GMA, did Joran Van der Sloot no favors with this interview. The pictures of Joran back in Aruba frolicking on the beach, at the Marriott and in town at the local bars far from show a tortured individual. One would have to have a conscience to actually be concerned.

While he is no longer being detained, van der Sloot is still a prisoner of the speculation surrounding the student’s disappearance.

“I think for a lot of parts I’ve been unfairly treated, because I had nothing to do with this, and a lot of people seem to think I do,” he said.

(Joran Van der Sloot appearing to be thinking about Natalee Holloway disappearance … “All the time, all the time it’s going around my head,” he told Cuomo.)
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #277 on: September 05, 2006, 11:17:19 AM »

Showing footage with Chris’ voice– that’s because he lied about what happened that night. At first he and two friends claim that they dropped Natalee off at her hotel at her hotel end of their evening. But later Joran would admit he took Natalee to the beach. The lie landed him in jail but after three months police couldn’t tie him to any crime so he was released last September and sat with us this past February to answer for his deception. (Showing footage of him saying he didn’t want anyone to know he left her at the beach). Christ said a simple answer but one that hasn’t removed him from scrutiny ever since.

This is the part that really bugged me. CC makes it sound like he told only one lie, for which Joran has a simple explanation.  When everyone with more than a passing familarity with this case knows he's changed his story several times.  In fact, he's changed significant details in his various stories more than a dozen times.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #278 on: September 05, 2006, 11:31:07 AM »

FWIW... when he said real killers...

he did himself NO favors...

sounded like:

OJ
Robert Blake
Scott Peterson

and we all know they are innocent Rolling Eyes  NOT....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #279 on: September 05, 2006, 11:34:31 AM »

FWIW... when he said real killers...

he did himself NO favors...

sounded like:

OJ
Robert Blake
Scott Peterson

and we all know they are innocent Rolling Eyes  NOT....

Would still like to know why GMA is so Pro Joran though...

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.