April 25, 2024, 02:21:48 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129812 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #300 on: September 05, 2006, 01:59:03 PM »

Shizaru

GMA link  http://forums.go.com/abcnews/GMA/thread?threadID=422428

Tylergal

Nice to see you.  I've been missing the "southern" accents  Wink
thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 05, 2006, 02:01:57 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Quote from: "thirdstrike"
"...the past still haunts him"??  WTF??  How selfish a statement is that??  I mean, here's a mother who'll NEVER see her daughter again!!  What about the past haunting her?  You think that'll ever cross his (Joran's) mind??  If I was a betting man, I'd bet the farm it hasn't...

Hi XXX.

The only things that crosses Joran's mind is Joran.

Yeah...it's a shame it wasn't THAT fool swimmin' with that Stingray this past weekend, eh??  Ok, maybe a bit harsh, but...

Hey Jackie!!  Good weekend?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #302 on: September 05, 2006, 02:04:57 PM »

"...the past still haunts him"??  WTF??  How selfish a statement is that??  I mean, here's a mother who'll NEVER see her daughter again!!  What about the past haunting her?  You think that'll ever cross his (Joran's) mind??  If I was a betting man, I'd bet the farm it hasn't...

Hi XXX.

Yeah...it's a shame it wasn't THAT fool swimmin' with that Stingray this past weekend, eh??  Ok, maybe a bit harsh, but...

Yeah pretty good, and hope yours was too!!!!!! Laughing

thirdstrike
Monkey Junky

« Reply #303 on: September 05, 2006, 02:08:19 PM »

Hi XXX.

Yeah pretty good, and hope yours was too!!!!!! Laughing

Yes...not long enough, but good none-the-less!!  Wink  Mostly BBQ'd and chilled in the pool.  Can't complain...
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #304 on: September 05, 2006, 02:12:32 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Oh well ~ looks like I'm posting alone...  have a great day, Monkeys...  Thanks for the heads-up on the show...

Katz I transcribed the whole show.

Good Afternoon to all!  San thanks for the ranscription. I saw the show but it was really good to read a transcrption just in case I missed anything....

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #305 on: September 05, 2006, 02:12:45 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Do y'all remember when we first met her?  A lot of us thought Klaasend was a guy!! Shocked

..and now we know she is a god(dess)!

Hi Mrs. Red!!!

yes she is Bearly!!

How are you??

Good, how are you?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #306 on: September 05, 2006, 02:14:07 PM »

Quote from: "SunnyinTX"
Quote from: "KatzHome"
Oh well ~ looks like I'm posting alone...  have a great day, Monkeys...  Thanks for the heads-up on the show...

Katz I transcribed the whole show.

Good Afternoon to all!  San thanks for the ranscription. I saw the show but it was really good to read a transcrption just in case I missed anything....

You're welcome Sunny.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #307 on: September 05, 2006, 02:15:53 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
Front Page Post, updated ...

Chris Cuomo and GMA to Interview Joran Van der Sloot and Joe Tacopina Tomorrow morning

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/05/chris-cuomo-and-gma-to-interview-joran-van-der-sloot-and-joe-tacopina-tomorrow-morning/

GMA, did Joran Van der Sloot no favors with this interview. The pictures of Joran back in Aruba frolicking on the beach, at the Marriott and in town at the local bars far from show a tortured individual. One would have to have a conscience to actually be concerned.

While he is no longer being detained, van der Sloot is still a prisoner of the speculation surrounding the student’s disappearance.

“I think for a lot of parts I’ve been unfairly treated, because I had nothing to do with this, and a lot of people seem to think I do,” he said.

(Joran Van der Sloot appearing to be thinking about Natalee Holloway disappearance … “All the time, all the time it’s going around my head,” he told Cuomo.)

thanks RED...terrific front page....thank you for all the front pages...it's kept me sane these past couple of weeks!! Wink   Poor joran my fat assprin Wink  he loves the camera

Rest in Peace Caylee

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 05, 2006, 02:16:48 PM »

FWIW... when he said real killers...

he did himself NO favors...

sounded like:

OJ
Robert Blake
Scott Peterson

and we all know they are innocent Rolling Eyes  NOT....

hi Mrs. Red.....yep all innocent men ....may they all burn in hell

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #309 on: September 05, 2006, 02:18:23 PM »

Also, Red and I were talking about this  - this morning... how many guys ever go into all the detail that jvds does?  Most guys would say I left her at the beach and that's it... and they move on....

but jvds has obviously been coached... he goes into great details... and each and every time those details change.....

do y'all know what i mean???

I sure do...my husband said this morning...he has had nearly a year and a half to perfect his lies....but he will be the one to trip himself up sooner or later....he loves to hear himself talk

Rest in Peace Caylee

MisGivings
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #310 on: September 05, 2006, 02:19:41 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
BT & Ang..I listened to Coast to Coast
About all Ed Dames had to say was:
Natalee is in shallow water just off a berm in the area of the pic.

YO!!!
Who is Ed Dames ???

You have to give Joran credit. He found a way to travel extensively without it costing him a dime.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: September 05, 2006, 02:20:11 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Leslie"
I just joined the ABC comment board after going thru 20 names that were already taken.  I posted an item about the JVDS interview and cannot find it anywhere.  Chris Cuomo stated that the lawsuit against the VDS father and son was dismissed without explaining the reason that it was the matter of the venue and not the merits of the case.  Bad reporting ABC.

I just wanted to say I tried to post there.  The board would not accept any name I gave.  Then they sent me a name and it will not take that name either.  I think they are being paid off to do this.  No other way could that happen and most of the posts be favorable to Joran.  I think they will not take posts from anyone from Alabama and I think most of the board "for Natalee," all of them, have tried to run off any posters from Alabama.  Perhaps not the owners or administrators, but the other posters who pretend to be for Natalee and the family are NOT and have made a consciencious effort to rid all the boards of anyone from Alabama.

Hi Tyler!  uuummmmm interesting.....guess they really don't want to read  the truth....

Rest in Peace Caylee

SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #312 on: September 05, 2006, 02:21:12 PM »

Quote from: "Tylergal"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
San...YOU ROCK!!!

How's the arm?

Arm is getting better.  I typed with two hands today.

FANTASTIC

San that is great news.....I know how pleased you must be!

Rest in Peace Caylee

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #313 on: September 05, 2006, 02:22:41 PM »

{{{{ TYLER }}}} ... and she comes out swinging .... Wink

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #314 on: September 05, 2006, 02:27:37 PM »

It's good to see you Tyler... you have been missed!!

does it surprise anyone that they are going to spin this to be positive jvds... the delicious sporter... (that whole thing makes me gag!!)   but I think that tacky joe made sure that all positive up to and including the forums would be pro the delicious murdering sporter  - IMO....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: September 05, 2006, 02:29:16 PM »

sounded like:

OJ
Robert Blake
Scott Peterson

Gee sunny - I wish I could tell how you felt about them!! Laughing  Laughing

Good to see you - and tyler - I've missed you too!!!

Got a question for all you guys - WHY do you think Joran wanted to be interviewed again?  Do you think he gets paid for it?  I think it is alot of EGO - He enjoys being in the public eye - gets off on it - Of course I think alot of the reason is he is crazy - Or do you think he is truly trying to get people to believe him?

Just interested in ya'll's ideas.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #316 on: September 05, 2006, 02:35:53 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"

sounded like:

OJ
Robert Blake
Scott Peterson

Gee sunny - I wish I could tell how you felt about them!! Laughing  Laughing

Good to see you - and tyler - I've missed you too!!!

Got a question for all you guys - WHY do you think Joran wanted to be interviewed again?  Do you think he gets paid for it?  I think it is alot of EGO - He enjoys being in the public eye - gets off on it - Of course I think alot of the reason is he is crazy - Or do you think he is truly trying to get people to believe him?

Just interested in ya'll's ideas.

hi Kimmy..it's good to be back at SM....

I would think he gets paid, he loves the spotlight, and his greasy US attorney has had lots of time to coach him to try to get sympathy for him...not gonna happen with intelligent people...the idiots...well perhaps...but let him talk...he is either going to  trip himself up or pixx one of the K2's off....someone will talk eventually!!

Rest in Peace Caylee

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 05, 2006, 02:38:38 PM »

It's an interesting question Kimmy... because the story had died down really....

anyone know if Beth or Dave will be on any show tonight to rebutt him?

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 05, 2006, 02:39:02 PM »

I emailed GMA:

http://tinyurl.com/kajkl

Basically wondered why ALL the shows always ask Joran about the same lie, and ignore his others ... and mentioned that the "message board" would be a revelation to them if they bothered to read it.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 05, 2006, 02:40:19 PM »

Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
BT & Ang..I listened to Coast to Coast
About all Ed Dames had to say was:
Natalee is in shallow water just off a berm in the area of the pic.

YO!!!
Who is Ed Dames ???

Hi MisGivings. It's good to see you. Ed Dames is a man who practices Remote Viewing. He believes that Natalee's body is in the fish trap near a berm at the southern end of the island (I think).

I Stand With The Girl
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.