April 26, 2024, 12:47:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129834 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #320 on: September 05, 2006, 02:43:03 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
It's good to see you Tyler... you have been missed!!

does it surprise anyone that they are going to spin this to be positive jvds... the delicious sporter... (that whole thing makes me gag!!)   but I think that tacky joe made sure that all positive up to and including the forums would be pro the delicious murdering sporter  - IMO....

I agree mrs. red.  Chris Coumo was just awful.  He certainly doesn't take after his father Mario.

At the end of the interview when they came back live and I heard Robin sigh I said to myself you've got to be kidding me.  Wake up already.  He was sitting there talking to a psychopath murderer.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #321 on: September 05, 2006, 02:48:19 PM »

Quote from: "San"
It's good to see you Tyler... you have been missed!!

does it surprise anyone that they are going to spin this to be positive jvds... the delicious sporter... (that whole thing makes me gag!!)   but I think that tacky joe made sure that all positive up to and including the forums would be pro the delicious murdering sporter  - IMO....

I agree mrs. red.  Chris Coumo was just awful.  He certainly doesn't take after his father Mario.

At the end of the interview when they came back live and I heard Robin sigh I said to myself you've got to be kidding me.  Wake up already.  He was sitting there talking to a psychopath murderer.

Yeah, I like Mario..... Wink

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #322 on: September 05, 2006, 02:51:38 PM »

I knew I shouldn't have, but I went to the GMA site and read the message board.  What a bunch of crap.  Makes me mad all over again.

It is scary thinking there are people out there with opinions like they have.  Makes no sense at all what they are saying.  Blaming the parents for letting Natalee go on the trip in the first place?  Beth profitting?  OMG!   So Sad!  What is up with people????????

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #323 on: September 05, 2006, 02:53:58 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
I knew I shouldn't have, but I went to the GMA site and read the message board.  What a bunch of crap.  Makes me mad all over again.

It is scary thinking there are people out there with opinions like they have.  Makes no sense at all what they are saying.  Blaming the parents for letting Natalee go on the trip in the first place?  Beth profitting?  OMG!   So Sad!  What is up with people????????

Check it out again.

Not EVERYONE is a basher.... Wink

hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #324 on: September 05, 2006, 03:26:55 PM »

Hi Monkeys,
I'm a lurker, always been a lurker! But something strange going on with that ABC board thats weird.  I couldn't get in either, but if none of you fine Monkeys couldn't sign in, how come that wierd medleingrelay person got on there with her regular sign in name. She had only posted 4 or 5 times but says same ole crap about her best friends the van der sloots!  Rolling Eyes makes me sooo sick!

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #325 on: September 05, 2006, 03:29:26 PM »

Quote from: SunnyinTX
FWIW... when he said real killers...

he did himself NO favors...

sounded like:

OJ
Robert Blake
Scott Peterson

and we all know they are innocent Rolling Eyes  NOT....

Don't forget these:

Bill Clinton
Michael Jackson
Joran vd Sloot

POS excuses for human beings!!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #326 on: September 05, 2006, 03:29:53 PM »

Quote from: "hummingbird7525"
Hi Monkeys,
I'm a lurker, always been a lurker! But something strange going on with that ABC board thats weird.  I couldn't get in either, but if none of you fine Monkeys couldn't sign in, how come that wierd medleingrelay person got on there with her regular sign in name. She had only posted 4 or 5 times but says same ole crap about her best friends the van der sloots!  Rolling Eyes makes me sooo sick!

I agree hummingbird.  I noticed right away she got to sign on with her name.

Also Welcome.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #327 on: September 05, 2006, 03:30:44 PM »

Hi Klaas how was your day today.  We were all good Laughing
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #328 on: September 05, 2006, 03:32:36 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Also Welcome.

Well I got in there but didn't even try my Name I use here. Way too common.  But I think ya'll can recognize a monkey post.... Wink

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #329 on: September 05, 2006, 03:38:06 PM »

Klaas - How was the first day of school?  Laughing

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #330 on: September 05, 2006, 03:38:20 PM »

Hi Monkeys,

Also Welcome.

Yeah - old medley is a piece of work isn't she/he?  Give me a break.
 I tried to sign on, didn't work.  May try again.

and BTW - welcome hummingbird!! Come out and post sometime!!! Very Happy

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: September 05, 2006, 03:41:20 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
Hi Monkeys,

Also Welcome.

Well I got in there but didn't even try my Name I use here. Way too common.  But I think ya'll can recognize a monkey post.... Wink

Yep I recognized your post.
SunnyinTX
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #332 on: September 05, 2006, 03:47:15 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"
Quote from: "MisGivings"
Quote from: "yapperz1"
BT & Ang..I listened to Coast to Coast
About all Ed Dames had to say was:
Natalee is in shallow water just off a berm in the area of the pic.

YO!!!
Who is Ed Dames ???

Hi MisGivings. It's good to see you. Ed Dames is a man who practices Remote Viewing. He believes that Natalee's body is in the fish trap near a berm at the southern end of the island (I think).

Hi BT   What is remote viewing??

Rest in Peace Caylee
Natalee, We will never forget.
Zahra, run with the Angels

PUT ON YOUR BIG GIRL PANTIES AND GET OVER IT!  It's not about you or me.....It's about the Missing and the Murdered
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #333 on: September 05, 2006, 03:48:45 PM »

Quote from: "Leslie"
Just watched GMA with Joran v/d Sloot.  This is what I heard:
He knows he was the last person with Natalee...he wants the killer found.

HEY JORAN - L@@K in your mirror for the killer.  If you were the last person to see her and she was killed, then, duh dude, it had to be you!  Were you in a fugue or have you conveniently compartmentalized that evening and distanced your self from it in your mind only.

FESS UP, boy, this crime will haunt you for the rest of your breathing days.  It will rip at your insides and never allow you a moment of peace or rest.  At least, direct us to her body, then God can deal with the rest of you.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #334 on: September 05, 2006, 03:48:52 PM »

It went pretty well!  I managed to have all the right paperwork ready and everything has been completed and turned in. The students are all very nice and most have at least some computer skills.  My class on Thursday will be much easier, the first day is always the hardest.  Thanks for asking.

I did just managed to sign on to the ABC forum and left a short message.
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #335 on: September 05, 2006, 03:50:02 PM »

Hiya Monkeys

sunny..here is a link that will explain it better than I could

http://tinyurl.com/mq3w8

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
hummingbird7525
Scared Monkey

« Reply #336 on: September 05, 2006, 03:52:50 PM »

Quote from: "Kimmy53"
Hi Monkeys,

Also Welcome.

Yeah - old medley is a piece of work isn't she/he?  Give me a break.
 I tried to sign on, didn't work.  May try again.

and BTW - welcome hummingbird!! Come out and post sometime!!! Very Happy

Thanks so much, You all are my HEROS. you all "Keep On Keepen On"!!!! You do such a great job keeping Natalee's name in the forefront. I'm not much of a talker. Embarassed

Good days give you happiness.  Bad days give you experiences.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #337 on: September 05, 2006, 03:59:42 PM »

Reminder - If you haven't done so, check out the Murder & Crime on Aruba thread. See my sig line ... And Thanks for all additional details and incidents.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #338 on: September 05, 2006, 04:00:56 PM »

Well ~ they were walking on the beach ~ so I guess it was before the announcement...

Thanks so much for that reminder, Red...

And, good afternoon, Monkeys...  what's up?

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #339 on: September 05, 2006, 04:02:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

It went pretty well!  I managed to have all the right paperwork ready and everything has been completed and turned in. The students are all very nice and most have at least some computer skills.  My class on Thursday will be much easier, the first day is always the hardest.  Thanks for asking.

I did just managed to sign on to the ABC forum and left a short message.

You're teaching a class, Klaas?  Wow....  you sure are wonderful!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.