April 18, 2024, 05:31:11 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129436 times)
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #460 on: September 05, 2006, 10:20:36 PM »

Quote from: "cochese"
I am still sore.  Getting around a little slow.  Thank you everybody for all of your thoughts, cards and prayers.  I never expected it.  It is truly one big family here.  I can not say thank you enough. Very Happy

Hi Son.

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better. Very Happy

I Stand With The Girl
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #461 on: September 05, 2006, 10:20:41 PM »

Beth had a career before this. I did read some cr*p yesterday over there. I do go there every few weeks. Man..they are delusional.
They seem very nutty over there. Too far out for me.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #462 on: September 05, 2006, 10:20:45 PM »

I am still sore.  Getting around a little slow.  Thank you everybody for all of your thoughts, cards and prayers.  I never expected it.  It is truly one big family here.  I can not say thank you enough. Very Happy

We are glad to see you and that you are better!!! Count me in on saying prayers for you.... and you haven't even tried have you? to smoke

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: September 05, 2006, 10:22:28 PM »

Cochese, take care of yourself.
And Get All Better Soon !  !

Kathi Monkey  ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #464 on: September 05, 2006, 10:28:57 PM »

I'm sure you will heal quickly and be back to normal in no time.  We were worried about you!
cochese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: September 05, 2006, 10:30:31 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Hi Son.

I'm so glad you're starting to feel better. Very Happy

Hello Mom, glad to see you too. Very Happy
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #466 on: September 05, 2006, 10:32:43 PM »

Hello All you Monkeys!  Haven't seen you in awhile Sunny in TX!  It was nice to see so many pages here today!

Klass!  Glad you had a good day!   I knew you would.

Goodnight all you great monkeys!  Keep up the great detective work!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #467 on: September 05, 2006, 10:34:41 PM »

Night Missin, sweet dreams.  You didn't stay very long this time...come back when you can visit longer.
cochese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #468 on: September 05, 2006, 10:34:55 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

We are glad to see you and that you are better!!! Count me in on saying prayers for you.... and you haven't even tried have you? to smoke

I have not smoked since I drove to the hospital last Saturday.  I started caughing blood today, but they said that would happen when you quit and start moving again.  I don't know if I can do it though, it's harder now that I am out of the hospital.   The doctor said there may have been a little emphyzema in the part they removed and I still want to smoke.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #469 on: September 05, 2006, 10:36:52 PM »

I have not smoked since I drove to the hospital last Saturday.  I started caughing blood today, but they said that would happen when you quit and start moving again.  I don't know if I can do it though, it's harder now that I am out of the hospital.   The doctor said there may have been a little emphyzema in the part they removed and I still want to smoke.

Oh Cochese... I hate hearing that you are still struggling with the urge... I will add that to my prayers as well... please try not to... even as hard as it has to be...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #470 on: September 05, 2006, 10:39:09 PM »

Quote from: "Lala'sMom"
Night Missin, sweet dreams.  You didn't stay very long this time...come back when you can visit longer.

Hi Lala's!  Sorry I was here for awhile but had lots of reading to do here today!  

I agree that GMA is not doing the right thing.  If they believe in him then let's see the proof from him that he is innocent.  Who made them the jury?  Isn't it supposed to be fair and balanced?

Oh that's Fox right? LOL  

Good Night!  Have a great Wednesday, all of you!

cochese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #471 on: September 05, 2006, 10:40:00 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"

I'm sure you will heal quickly and be back to normal in no time.  We were worried about you!

Thank you, there is no need to worry, I will make it through.  Especially with the support of everybody around me, including everybody at SM.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #472 on: September 05, 2006, 10:40:04 PM »

Quote from: "MissinNat"

Hi Lala's!  Sorry I was here for awhile but had lots of reading to do here today!  

I agree that GMA is not doing the right thing.  If they believe in him then let's see the proof from him that he is innocent.  Who made them the jury?  Isn't it supposed to be fair and balanced?

Oh that's Fox right? LOL  

You too Missin... have a great night...

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #473 on: September 05, 2006, 10:42:01 PM »

Cochese!

I will add you to my prayer list too.  Try to tell yourself that you are the boss and the cigarettes are not!

I know it's hard but if I can do it anyone can.  If you need something try the patch or nicorette gum.  You can buy it online really cheaply.

Think of your friends and family too!  My parents died at 55 and 58, 4 months apart!  Both from lung cancer.

Keep up the good work!  I hope you feel better soon!  Drink lots of water and eat mildly!  If you can stay away from coffee and liquor for at least a few days!

YOu are doing great!!!!!!!

cochese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #474 on: September 05, 2006, 10:42:05 PM »

Oh that's Fox right? LOL  

Nite. Very Happy
BTgirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #475 on: September 05, 2006, 10:42:37 PM »

Cochese, it's time for me to go to sleep now, but I'll e-mail you tomorrow. I used to teach a stop smoking class at Erlanger Hospital, and I have some tips that I think will help you.

I Stand With The Girl
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #476 on: September 05, 2006, 10:43:40 PM »

Oh that's Fox right? LOL  

Sweet dreams, Mrs Red.  And all you Monkeys!   Smile

You too Missin... have a great night...

cochese
Scared Monkey

« Reply #477 on: September 05, 2006, 10:46:46 PM »

Quote from: "BTgirl"

Cochese, it's time for me to go to sleep now, but I'll e-mail you tomorrow. I used to teach a stop smoking class at Erlanger Hospital, and I have some tips that I think will help you.

Nite Mom, I will look for it. Very Happy
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 05, 2006, 10:51:09 PM »

Make a joyful noise!!!

COCHESE welcome back!!!!!!!!!! Laughing

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #479 on: September 05, 2006, 10:52:06 PM »

Just fired off this email --

memberservices@abc.go.com

Subject: GMA 9/5/2006 - Joran VD SLOOT

Okay, here's my SECOND try at this. I do hope another form reply doesn't come back.

The message board for the referenced show appears to be blocking many would-be comments coming from the Southeast USA.

Meanwhile, the message board is accepting comments from Aruba tourism shills, even those that trash a victim's entire family AND country.

By the Numbers:

1. The actual VICTIM, Natalee Holloway, is from Alabama, a Southeastern United State.

2. Joran is NOT a victim. He is Aruba's reigning celebrity.

3. It is the US tourists who are upset that he is frolicing among them.

4. Joran didn't tell just one lie about the night Miss Holloway disappeared. First it was the Holiday Inn dropoff. Then it was Deepak took him home; then it was Deepak went back and raped, killed, and buried Natalee near the Fisherman Huts. Then Joran said he left Natalee on the beach and walked home, presumably barefoot. His father Paulus said he picked JORAN up. All of Joran's statements, and his father's, were signed. Why in the world doesn't anyone ask him about his multliple lies? Chris Cuomo asked him the same question everyone else on TV has asked him, and accepted the same stock answer. Joran's attorney writes the script for his appearances?

You can read the statements here:
http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewforum.php?f=6

5. The "one girlfriend he's been with for six months" - Wonder if she knows why Joran can't go back to Bahia (sp?) - a local bar? He was banned for sexual exploits in the bathroom ... and not with her ... you can see how heavily this missing person case is weighing on him.

I did notice, however, that JVDS hopes the real killer is found. It is only a grudging, recent, concession from Aruba that Natalee Holloway might be dead. Wonder how come Joran is so sure?

Whatever happened to an actual Investigative Report? I guess the crew had a fine time on Aruba.

If you want to do an actual investigation - a new twist on this story - read through this topic at the same web site referenced above:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.net/viewtopic.php?t=188&start=0

Meanwhile - you have merely tried to assist Aruba's flagging tourist economy.

Thank you for your time.

< msmarple redacts name, contact info .

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.