April 26, 2024, 01:15:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129821 times)
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #600 on: September 06, 2006, 03:55:02 PM »

Any Windows Techno-Monkeys out there?  Able to capture a video from a website and save it as a Windows Media Player video file?

email me please...  and I'll send ya the website address of the short movie I'd like captured...  thanks!

signs-of-natalee@earthlink.net

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: September 06, 2006, 05:06:48 PM »

Who has the authority to bring charges against Van der Straaten and Dennis Jacobs.
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #602 on: September 06, 2006, 05:19:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"
Who has the authority to bring charges against Van der Straaten and Dennis Jacobs.

Hopefully Holland, San...

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
thik
Scared Monkey

« Reply #603 on: September 06, 2006, 05:32:43 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"

I am very interested in the alledged  ''VD Straaten'' phone calls that were made during the initial investigation...to whom and when and why ???
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #604 on: September 06, 2006, 06:14:27 PM »

Quote from: "thik"

I am very interested in the alledged  ''VD Straaten'' phone calls that were made during the initial investigation...to whom and when and why ???

I am too Thik. I am always a little hesitant about the rumors. Just because there has been so many that we have heard third party wise. There is also the possibility the calls were not initiated by VDS but were from his friend Paulus to him asking questions on the investigation.

I seem to remember a post that Paulus asked one of Jorans friends what kind of questions the investigators asked him.

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: September 06, 2006, 06:19:39 PM »

I hope so.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: September 06, 2006, 06:21:04 PM »

Right and what phone were they made from?  Cell, Home, Police Headquarters.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: September 06, 2006, 06:24:50 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

I am too Thik. I am always a little hesitant about the rumors. Just because there has been so many that we have heard third party wise. There is also the possibility the calls were not initiated by VDS but were from his friend Paulus to him asking questions on the investigation.

I seem to remember a post that Paulus asked one of Jorans friends what kind of questions the investigators asked him.

Sam

That could be Sam but why would they mention the phone call if it was Paulus calling.  I bet they have info on what was said.

Wasn't Freddy the friend that Paulus questioned?  Paulus would need to know what exactly Freddy told the police.  Paulus was the one who was paying for Freddy attorney.  Freddy is a prime suspect in this case.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #608 on: September 06, 2006, 06:29:39 PM »

OFF TOPIC

Mrs Red, I was reading on aol news about the murders in a town near Bethel Maine.
http://articles.news.aol.com/news/_a/guest-charged-in-horrific-killing-spree/20060905073909990006?ncid=NWS00010000000001

What a shocker. When we lived in Maine I think it had the lowest crime rate in the nation. A great place to raise children. I am so glad we were able to raise our children there. I imagine it still has a low crime rate.
JMHO

Sam

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: September 06, 2006, 06:37:16 PM »

Here is my next question Very Happy

When the Dutch Team takes over the investigation will they have complete access to the case files which will include the videos of the interrogations?  Will the statements match up with the videos?  Will the videos be edited?  Or do you think that there will be no videos because they were reading from a script.
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #610 on: September 06, 2006, 06:40:48 PM »

One of the things of course that hit me when I read the article was this:

State police were alerted to the carnage Monday evening by Nielsen's father and stepmother who arrived at inn to find a woman's body and blood outside. Nielsen's father told troopers that he thought his son had committed the killing, according to prosecutors

So his Father turned him in instead of trying to help his son cover up the crime.

Quite a difference in attitude and yet I am sure it hurt this father too.

San , did Paulus pay for Freddies attorney also?

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #611 on: September 06, 2006, 07:01:39 PM »

Monkeys..

I just hope this statement (from the "Amigoe (9/6/06): No Friction Between Croes and Remkes" article from the font page) does NOT mean that the Dutch are not going to do anything in Aruba untill after September??
“I would have loved to meet Remkes in person.”  Croes wanted to thank Remkes in person for his promised cooperation in the collaboration protocol between police corpses of both countries and the assistance in the investigation on the disappeared Natalee Holloway.   He is very pleased that he is going to the Netherlands in the third week of September and can still meet with Remkes.  “I can then thank him in person.”  That’s when the protocol is going to be signed.

Then again  nothing like give people a "HEADS-UP" and when is KJ leaving??
 Smile

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #612 on: September 06, 2006, 07:05:24 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
One of the things of course that hit me when I read the article was this:

State police were alerted to the carnage Monday evening by Nielsen's father and stepmother who arrived at inn to find a woman's body and blood outside. Nielsen's father told troopers that he thought his son had committed the killing, according to prosecutors

So his Father turned him in instead of trying to help his son cover up the crime.

Quite a difference in attitude and yet I am sure it hurt this father too.

San , did Paulus pay for Freddies attorney also?

Yes, according to Art Wood Paulus hired the attorneys for the Kalpoes and Freddy.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #613 on: September 06, 2006, 07:05:40 PM »

NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Travel Ads Getting Desparate … Begging Agents to Book to Aruba … What Will They Give Away Next?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/06/aruba-travel-ads-getting-desparate-begging-agents-to-book-to-aruba-what-will-they-give-away-next/

So this is what an Aruban vacation has been reduced to? Solicitation (begging) of travel agents to please … please … book vacations to Aruba. The following was sent to a travel agent to market Aruba. They are going to have to do better than this. Say … Get Justice for Natalee.

Book now and receive
“One Cool Aruba” promotion extras!
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #614 on: September 06, 2006, 07:05:54 PM »

I hope so.

Doesn't any one feel a sense of urgency besides us monkeys and the family?  

The way it looks the Dutch aren't goiing to be in Aruba until October or so.  Heck...are they waiting hoping that we will forget?

Don't they realize how impatient Americans are?

Americans want things done yesterday.  Why are you waiting?  What kind of justice system could this be?

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #615 on: September 06, 2006, 07:07:22 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Aruba Travel Ads Getting Desparate … Begging Agents to Book to Aruba … What Will They Give Away Next?

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/06/aruba-travel-ads-getting-desparate-begging-agents-to-book-to-aruba-what-will-they-give-away-next/

So this is what an Aruban vacation has been reduced to? Solicitation (begging) of travel agents to please … please … book vacations to Aruba. The following was sent to a travel agent to market Aruba. They are going to have to do better than this. Say … Get Justice for Natalee.

Book now and receive

So sick uh?  I'm going to go read this.

Klass...you can now put on your resume that you have taught online classes!  You are a prize to so many of us.

Thank you for all you do!

Missin

MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #616 on: September 06, 2006, 07:19:56 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
waving to everyone

been working a lot lately

Very Happy  Very Happy  Very Happy  Cool

Hello, back at ya, Robots!   Smile

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: September 06, 2006, 07:20:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
NEW FRONT PAGE POST:

Book now and receive

Going by the dates... these promotions were good for.  
HoneyMoon special - all of 2006   Family Vacation June - Sept. 2006
They were begging for tourist at the end of 2005 or they back dated the promotion?

Just wondering

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #618 on: September 06, 2006, 07:22:30 PM »

I would like to see the Dutch Team dig into some finances.
The ownership of the Internet Cafe changed in August of 2005.
Mr. Ramirez became a 50 % partner.
What a coincidence.
They all went to the the lawyer on Saturday June 4, 2005, both families, and I am pretty sure there was a deal.
I always though that Paulus's involvement came after the HT Family showed up at their doorstep. With Paulus being awake and up and being on the computer the next night at 7 pm, looking for lawyers, I am not so sure. Bringing the bag to Joran while Joran was on his way to the Wyndham, get serious, Joran never mentions it.
I have been reading those statements and there are just too many windows of opportunity where no one from outside his family knows exactly where he is on the Monday night.
I am thinking the cleanup started around 5:15 on the Monday.
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: September 06, 2006, 07:25:16 PM »

SAN
Just wanted to say I'm glad to hear that you are getting back to TWO Handed Typing... I'm so glad to hear of your progress

OldF

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.