April 26, 2024, 05:17:01 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129846 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #660 on: September 06, 2006, 10:35:57 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Quote from: "klaasend"
I had some suspicions and they've been confirmed.  The statements have caused someone you would not expect to have a change of heart.  That is all I can say.

???  Can you give us any more?  Can you email me, lol  Laughing

I'm sorry I can say no more.  But trust me, the statements are having an impact.

That I'm glad to hear.  Would this be a positive impact as far as we are concerned?

Yes.

Excellent!
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #661 on: September 06, 2006, 10:42:56 PM »

hey all
lots left to uncover in this case Shocked
it all involves pvds and ale
s

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #662 on: September 06, 2006, 10:43:45 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
hey all
s

you know it  Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #663 on: September 06, 2006, 10:45:47 PM »

Quote from: "robots"

some of us still live there Cool

Hey Robots,
Do you live in Maine? Are you a native or a transplant?

I am not a native but God did I love it and still miss it after 18 years. I think it became home after raising our children there. JMHO

Sam

Just a swinging with the tribe
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #664 on: September 06, 2006, 10:48:10 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"

some of us still live there Cool

Hey Robots,
Do you live in Maine? Are you a native or a transplant?

I am not a native but God did I love it and still miss it after 18 years. I think it became home after raising our children there. JMHO

Sam

yep
been here my whole life
great place for kids

i mean i have been to many places,
but i like it here,

although i did like texas  Cool

- A Horse's Tale
friend of monkeys
Monkey Junky

« Reply #665 on: September 06, 2006, 10:51:01 PM »

Quote from: "friend of monkeys"
hey all
s

you know it  Cool

YES
and the 30k given to PVDS was shut your trap $$$$$$$$

joran is going to write a book???   nice

We have done this like 20 times before and never before did anything bad happen....JORAN
Ono
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #666 on: September 06, 2006, 10:51:49 PM »

SunFreak 2:

Your reasoning is sound--that's a good list...in fact, I remember thinking when I saw Oduber hug Beth during that televised news conference wherein he announced he had heard from Gov. Riley, Condoleeza Rice, etc. and assured them an honest investigation. etc. (van der Stratton looked tragically grief- stricken, sitting at that long table--he knew something then), that they all (except Beth) knew the truth..I think it must have been the same conference when he also talked about the effect on Aruban tourism? Anyway, they all knew what had happened...Beth and the rest of the free world didn't. It's been a slow train ever since.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #667 on: September 06, 2006, 11:00:25 PM »

Added to timeline:

July 7: Tourist finds what appears to be a shoulder bone with flesh intact, on the beach just south of the California lighthouse area, and turns it in to Noord polis station. About 10 days later the tourist contacts Dave Holloway to inquire as to the results of the find. Dave is unaware that a bone had been found.  He contacts the FBI, and the FBI tells him they have heard nothing about it.  Further inquiry adds to the confusion: Det. Jacobs says that a donkey bone and a fish bone were found, while another polis investigator says that a human bone was found but that it was too old to have come from Natalee. In August, PI Art Wood asks a third investigator about the bone and is told he is unaware of any bone being found (Family's Nov 4 letter)

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forums/index.php?topic=4590.0
Sam
Monkey Junky

« Reply #668 on: September 06, 2006, 11:00:44 PM »

Hey Robots,
 Me again. My husband was Navy stationed at Brunsick NAS but actually worked at the base in Topsham.

You mentioned liking Texas so made me wonder if you were there in service? By the way most of my friends were not service people but native Mainers. I loved the Mainers.

Just a swinging with the tribe
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 06, 2006, 11:01:52 PM »

Does anyone know the date when the fishnet/Natalee top retrieval was shown on Greta?
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #670 on: September 06, 2006, 11:07:14 PM »

Quote from: "Sam"
Hey Robots,
 Me again. My husband was Navy stationed at Brunsick NAS but actually worked at the base in Topsham.

You mentioned liking Texas so made me wonder if you were there in service? By the way most of my friends were not service people but native Mainers. I loved the Mainers.

oh yes, the naval station, im very familiar with it Smile

i have been to texas on business years ago, and the people, food and
heat was very nice. i like the fact that there is a lot of land available in texas, plenty of space for everyone. of course i was in dallas and houston
and it was very crowded but the people were great

i dont like most people Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil  Twisted Evil
but mainers are darn nice, course we have our share of DUMBASSES  Cool

service-i went in and was denied because they said i was too much of a smart ASS
 Twisted Evil

- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #671 on: September 06, 2006, 11:09:35 PM »

Does anyone know the date when the fishnet/Natalee top retrieval was shown on Greta?

Wouldn't that be the same date the hair was found on the duct tape.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #672 on: September 06, 2006, 11:13:47 PM »

Quote from: "San"

I think it was around that time.  Not sure if it was the same day.  I'm not real familiar with that incident... IIRC the tape showed someone picking up something that looked like Natalee's top, somewhere on the NE coast of the island, and then tossing it away into the wind, so we don't know what became of it?
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 06, 2006, 11:16:43 PM »

If Shizaru is referring to Joran, forget about it.
He might feel some remorse for the trouble he has caused himself, but it all short lived. He probably just has a heck of a hangover from the summer. Couple of drinks will make him feel much more like his old self.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #674 on: September 06, 2006, 11:18:28 PM »

I think it was around that time.  Not sure if it was the same day.  I'm not real familiar with that incident... IIRC the tape showed someone picking up something that looked like Natalee's top, somewhere on the NE coast of the island, and then tossing it away into the wind, so we don't know what became of it?

Shizaru this is from SunFreak's evidence thread:

"Fabric – found in the Tortuga Area Arikok National Park on 7-17-05. Said to be fishing nets, but appears to match the pattern of Natalee’s top worn on the night she disappeared. "
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #675 on: September 06, 2006, 11:22:29 PM »

"Fabric – found in the Tortuga Area Arikok National Park on 7-17-05. Said to be fishing nets, but appears to match the pattern of Natalee’s top worn on the night she disappeared. "

Thanks.  So who found this fabric and what did happen to it?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: September 06, 2006, 11:25:29 PM »

Yes San, it would be the same or next day we actually saw the fabric.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 06, 2006, 11:30:46 PM »

Shizaru - the duct tape with hair was found in the Boca Tortuga area on Sunday, July 17th.  The reinactment of finding it was either filmed that same day or the next day.  That would be the day the fabric was seen on TV.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #678 on: September 06, 2006, 11:32:36 PM »

Thanks.  So who found this fabric and what did happen to it?

The piece of fabric was picked up by either a park ranger or ALE that was reinacting finding the duct tape for Fox news.  He happened to pick up the piece of fabric and carried it around.  Some say they saw him throw it back into the ocean at the end of the clip, I didn't see that part.
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #679 on: September 06, 2006, 11:34:23 PM »

I had some suspicions and they've been confirmed.  The statements have caused someone you would not expect to have a change of heart.  That is all I can say.

What...did Greta finally read them all?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.