April 26, 2024, 02:50:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129839 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: September 07, 2006, 12:43:13 AM »

Quote from: "Kat_Gram"
Quote from: "Leslie"
Dave Holloway will be on Dana's show this Friday night.

Quelle heure?

Dana Pretzer - C Band Talk Radio - Fri. 09/08/06
September 6th, 2006

Dana’s guest this Friday night will be Dave Holloway

Time: 9:00 pm Eastern

Phone 1-780-699-0518

C Band Talk Radio with Dana Pretzer

Click Here to Listen on the Net

Blogs for Natalee does not allow comments on the front page of the website. However, you may comment on this article or any subject related to the Natalee Holloway case at our forum: http://www.blogsfornatalee.com/forum
I went to Dana's page and it is not there. I go over to BFN to check stuff like this out.

FYI - Red set up the interview, lol  Laughing  He just didn't get a chance to post it in the forum yet.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: September 07, 2006, 12:46:45 AM »

RED ROCKS.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #702 on: September 07, 2006, 12:47:19 AM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
FYI - Red set up the interview, lol  Laughing  He just didn't get a chance to post it in the forum yet.

Thanks, Red!!!

Does your side of the bed ever get a chance to be warm??? Very Happy

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: September 07, 2006, 12:48:27 AM »

I was also happy to hear the Klaas Class was going well.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Leslie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: September 07, 2006, 12:59:17 AM »

I was checking out the ABC website and found this amazing info about cousins marrying: (My great great great grandparent's were first cousins)

Albert Einstein's parents were cousins, and he married his cousin, too.
FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt were second cousins, so were Prince Albert and Queen Victoria and former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani was briefly married to a second cousin.
In America, marrying your cousin is legal in 25 states and every year about 200,000 cousins wed.
Worldwide, it's much more common. Twenty percent of all married couples are cousins. In some Middle Eastern countries, almost half of all marriages are to cousins.

Fox reported...I decided...Click!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: September 07, 2006, 01:01:25 AM »

Quote from: "Bearlyhere"

Thanks, Red!!!

It's early here yet..just 10:07  Wink  I'll be gone at my teaching job tomorrow morning again though.
justinsmama
Monkey Junky

« Reply #706 on: September 07, 2006, 01:11:44 AM »

I was checking out the ABC website and found this amazing info about cousins marrying: (My great great great grandparent's were first cousins)

FDR and Eleanor Roosevelt were second cousins, so were Prince Albert and Queen Victoria and former New York City Mayor Rudolph Giuliani was briefly married to a second cousin.
In America, marrying your cousin is legal in 25 states and every year about 200,000 cousins wed.
Worldwide, it's much more common. Twenty percent of all married couples are cousins. In some Middle Eastern countries, almost half of all marriages are to cousins.

That's a little too genetically close for me!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: September 07, 2006, 01:13:56 AM »

I was also happy to hear the Klaas Class was going well.

Thanks Bearly!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 07, 2006, 01:37:14 AM »

Dave Holloway will be on Dana's show this Friday night.

Quelle heure?

Dana Pretzer - C Band Talk Radio - Fri. 09/08/06
September 6th, 2006

Dana’s guest this Friday night will be Dave Holloway

Time: 9:00 pm Eastern

Phone 1-780-699-0518

C Band Talk Radio with Dana Pretzer

Click Here to Listen on the Net

Blogs for Natalee does not allow comments on the front page of the website. However, you may comment on this article or any subject related to the Natalee Holloway case at our forum: http://www.blogsfornatalee.com/forum
I went to Dana's page and it is not there. I go over to BFN to check stuff like this out.

Thank you for the heads up. I will be listening in attentively.
God bless,
dkpen~

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 07, 2006, 01:39:01 AM »

Talk about food poisoning. Aruba should be sited from Health Departments from United Nations. This is way below standards of Food and Health Board regulations. Go read the replies. Pathetic! They are trying to make it seem ok since others do the same thing across the globe. LOL  They should be saying how discusting and that they should be turned over to the health regulators in Aruba or shut down. If there is such a thing there.

People can get food poisoning from this and possibly die. What are they thinking...sure not about their tourist and their health risk. They can be held liable for damages if not careful. Someone needs to send in an investigation on this resturant.
God bless,
dkpen~

Occidental's Food
This is not a 1 star resort
On this past tuesday while we were at the Occidental, they had trays of salami and
cheeses set out in the buffet. I started to get the feeling that the
same food was being used over and over. So i did a little experiment.
I turned the most top piece of salami and then a slice of cheese sideways so
that they were opposite of the others on the tray. Everyday the same
tray with the same slices was set out and it lasted until we left
saturday morning. I also dropped some broccli in the chicken wings and
yes- you guessed it- they lasted all week also. They are using the
same food and reheating or resetting it out day after day after day.
It must be a new standard for a five star restaurant! I will be
conducting more experiments.

http://bb.visitaruba.com/showthread.php?t=5191

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 07, 2006, 01:41:21 AM »

Quote from: "justinsmama"

That's a little too genetically close for me!

Yep, I agree, way to close for me too.  First cousins are like half sisters and half brothers. <shudders the thought>

dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #711 on: September 07, 2006, 01:56:16 AM »

RED ROCKS.

Very Happy  I gave Klaasend the picture of Natalee that says "Missing In Aruba" and asked her to add, "Boycott Aruba" on the side. Was a joint project.  Razz

God bless,
dkpen~

SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 07, 2006, 02:11:57 AM »

G'nite sweet monkeys. I hope you have beautiful flying dreams.  I pray that the next 24 hours will be the day that Natalee is found.
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #713 on: September 07, 2006, 02:19:06 AM »

Good night SunFreak.

Amen to finding Natalee soon.

God bless,
dkpen~

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #714 on: September 07, 2006, 03:22:42 AM »

can you guys do me a big favor and do a play by play of Dana's show this Friday? I don't know if I'll be able to listen live and you know me and my slow butt dial up cant get the podcast easily so I would really appreciate a play by play that you monkeys are so good at Very Happy
thank you in advance

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
Spock
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #715 on: September 07, 2006, 05:17:29 AM »

Did anyone else notice Joran's IM at 3 :15 am on 5/30 to Deepak was from his cell phone:

You are telling me that on May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.15 I sent a message with my mobile phone to Deepak that said: "Hey Swa (buddy) I am home now, I will see you tomorrow". After that Deepak sent a message to you with the answer "Okay". To your question what I can say about that, I can state the following. It is true. I did send that message to Deepak.

Intereseting that the IM traffic could have been between phones and not necessarily computers.

In My Opinion
Peaches
Monkey Junky

~WE LOVE YOU PEACHES~

« Reply #716 on: September 07, 2006, 07:12:00 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"
Did anyone else notice Joran's IM at 3 :15 am on 5/30 to Deepak was from his cell phone:

You are telling me that on May 30th 2005, at approximately 03.15 I sent a message with my mobile phone to Deepak that said: "Hey Swa (buddy) I am home now, I will see you tomorrow". After that Deepak sent a message to you with the answer "Okay". To your question what I can say about that, I can state the following. It is true. I did send that message to Deepak.

Intereseting that the IM traffic could have been between phones and not necessarily computers.

Good morning!  
My daughter IM's me from her cell phone while she is on the school bus in the morning!  I didn't know you could do it either until she IM'd me at a time I knew she was on the BUS!  It's pretty cool.

"I bring my better angels to every fight".
Expect a miracle.
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: September 07, 2006, 07:19:42 AM »

Quote from: "Spock"

Well if this is true, then it proves that Deepak didn't pick Joran up, because if he dropped Joran off, Joran wouldn't have to email him to say he was home.

Maybe Paulus read the statements and told Joran to change his story to "satish picked me up".

Unreal.

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #718 on: September 07, 2006, 08:53:56 AM »

Thanks, Red!!!

For about 2 hours a night.... Laughing   Red does not sleep... ever.

Good morning Monkeys

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #719 on: September 07, 2006, 09:00:56 AM »

Goodmorning All - pretend you don't see me, I'm only here for a few more minutes before I need to get ready for work.

This was posted at the RU site this morning:

GMA....9/7

Larry Garrison was on talking about the case in Aruba...also plugging his book.....he said, right now that someone has come forward in this case, and is telling everything they know. He of course wouldn't elaborate.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.