April 23, 2024, 05:56:23 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129714 times)
terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #80 on: September 04, 2006, 06:13:43 PM »

Happy Labor Day and I hope everyone is doing good..  I agree 100% with SB about keeping this story alive, we need leadership and not left in the limbo..  I ended riding 24 miles today and had a flat and had to walk 8 more miles to my car..   I didn't have any extra tubes so when I get home tomorrow hopefully I have any extra one..  I hope everyone got to visit my webpage of my friends collectables..  

bye
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #81 on: September 04, 2006, 06:14:34 PM »

Hi Smish.. I didn't catch when he & his team were going back. They have been there once already & had a problem with security in the area they wanted to search. He is a remote viewer who used to do this for our armed services.

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 04, 2006, 06:19:15 PM »

Oh my, just in from yard work and starting dinner, I saw all these butterflies.......bless your hearts in just the best way. Little None is here smiling right beside me, smooches to all of you sweet and lovely people.

Chicken piccata is calling now, roasted potatoes and asparagus.....must run tend to that, our first real meal we've cooked since family left.

Thank you sweet friends so much.

I continue to stand with the girl.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #83 on: September 04, 2006, 06:19:49 PM »

Seems that we hear about a different senseless murder every other day and I’m growing weary of such news.  What’s wrong with these freakin’ people?
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #84 on: September 04, 2006, 06:22:03 PM »

Quote from: "sb"
Angie, I have ben asking about JQK too. I don't know, it seems like our side has been way too quiet lately and that is NOT the way you sway public opinion.

I think Beth needs to be doing some more shows and keeping things going more. Along with JQK.

You never want the bad guys to think they are going to "get away" with anything, especially when it is a public media-driven event like Natalee's case is. I am disturbed that the dark side is making more noise and trying to sway people's minds, while we sleep at the wheel.

At the very least, can someone in the know give us some idea of what MAY be happening behind the scenes?

I know what you mean SB! Maybe they are lying low for a reason? Just a guess?  I have been behind lately.. I admit that. But tryed to read when I able to.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #85 on: September 04, 2006, 06:24:34 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"
Oh my, just in from yard work and starting dinner, I saw all these butterflies.......bless your hearts in just the best way. Little None is here smiling right beside me, smooches to all of you sweet and lovely people.

Chicken piccata is calling now, roasted potatoes and asparagus.....must run tend to that, our first real meal we've cooked since family left.

Hey Sistah!
 I am glad you and Little Ms None are having a nice dinner together  Smile
Love yah and hugs!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #86 on: September 04, 2006, 06:28:53 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Seems that we hear about a different senseless murder every other day and I’m growing weary of such news.  What’s wrong with these freakin’ people?

Lots of sickos in the works Easy..  very sad  Sad

I dont want to sound. well. I dont know what word to use but here it goes.
IF Natalee was placed in a fishtrap, and perhaps on this berm.. after a year later.. more then a year..what are the chances of this trap being in the same location.. after storms and hurricanes and such?  Even if there WAS a trap dropped off at the other site.. (and I am having a senior moment here with cooridnates).. if its on the ocean floor.. and I mean IF. whast the chances that it wouldnt move do to weather?  How much do those traps weigh?    Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #87 on: September 04, 2006, 06:30:04 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Happy Labor Day and I hope everyone is doing good..  I agree 100% with SB about keeping this story alive, we need leadership and not left in the limbo..  I ended riding 24 miles today and had a flat and had to walk 8 more miles to my car..   I didn't have any extra tubes so when I get home tomorrow hopefully I have any extra one..  I hope everyone got to visit my webpage of my friends collectables..  

bye

HI Terry~!  What a bummer about your bike  Sad
Smish
Scared Monkey

« Reply #88 on: September 04, 2006, 06:32:56 PM »

Quote from: "yapperz1"
Hi Smish.. I didn't catch when he & his team were going back. They have been there once already & had a problem with security in the area they wanted to search. He is a remote viewer who used to do this for our armed services.

Thanks Yap.I sure hope he is correct and they find her.

Joran Aint Nothing But A Golden Monster In Training
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #89 on: September 04, 2006, 06:45:05 PM »

Quote from: "Angiex911dsptchr"

IF Natalee was placed in a fishtrap, and perhaps on this berm.. after a year later.. more then a year..what are the chances of this trap being in the same location.. after storms and hurricanes and such?  Even if there WAS a trap dropped off at the other site.. (and I am having a senior moment here with cooridnates).. if its on the ocean floor.. and I mean IF. whast the chances that it wouldnt move do to weather?  How much do those traps weigh?    Sad

Well if it was dropped out south of the Refinery, it could drift southward for only about 17 miles before ending up on the Venezuelan coast.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #90 on: September 04, 2006, 06:47:47 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"

Well if it was dropped out south of the Refinery, it could drift southward for only about 17 miles before ending up on the Venezuelan coast.

Thank you SunFreak..!
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #91 on: September 04, 2006, 06:47:57 PM »

Terry D
I hope everyone got to visit my webpage of my friends collectables

Well I looked. Do they actually live in the house with all of that stuff ?
I know Coke is prized as a collectible, I buy some on EBAY from time to time for SIL. He is a COKE fanatic. Holy Moley, I have never seen so much COKE stuff in one place like that, except on some program called The Collectors. Some of the new COKE stuff is nice too, he has his collection of Coke stuff and his familly is always on the lookout for stuff when they winter in AZ.
The 'lil  sister worked at COKE here as a Quality Assurance Manager and wow, he thought he died and went to heaven with some of the stuff she would bring him.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #92 on: September 04, 2006, 06:52:49 PM »

I did a lot of reading about such things, but I do not remember the details.  Certain depths and temperatures make a huge difference in the outcome.  This business about shallow water near a berm does sound a little strange.  I tend to think of a berm as a manmade earthen structure surrounding a holding pond, or some other industrial body of water.  If that is true, then there would be a lot of fluctuation in the water depth and possibly caustic materials introduced into the surroundings.
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: September 04, 2006, 07:04:21 PM »

I did a lot of reading about such things, but I do not remember the details.  Certain depths and temperatures make a huge difference in the outcome.  This business about shallow water near a berm does sound a little strange.  I tend to think of a berm as a manmade earthen structure surrounding a holding pond, or some other industrial body of water.  If that is true, then there would be a lot of fluctuation in the water depth and possibly caustic materials introduced into the surroundings.

Thanks Easy!  If a trap IS in shallow water.. I dont get why nobody has ever found it in the past already? Unless it washed up recently?  I dunno.. it all confuses the hell out of me. Sad
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #94 on: September 04, 2006, 07:10:53 PM »

Gonna go slink into the corner..LOL
I have been so way behnd. and I am rereading things I wrote and
IMO I sound so damn stupid its embarassing... Sad
Better off lurking I guess.. Sad
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: September 04, 2006, 07:13:56 PM »

Angie,  you are a great contributor.  Do not go lurking unless you need to to catch up.

You're fine, Sista!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
MissinNat
Scared Monkey

« Reply #96 on: September 04, 2006, 07:15:09 PM »

Quote from: "nonesuche"

None...we are glad you like the butterflies.  I hope you all enjoy your dinner!

People might be missing or gone but we don't forget them!
Angiex911dsptchr
Monkey All Star

« Reply #97 on: September 04, 2006, 07:27:48 PM »

Quote from: "MissinNat"

Angie,  you are a great contributor.  Do not go lurking unless you need to to catch up.

You're fine, Sista!

Hi Missin~! I really don't contribute much.. SO many smart monkeys folks that do and KUDOS to them all. I  missed alot being at work and the last few weeks as well.   take me weeks to cath up~! lol  I try to read as much as I can!!  Smile
  Ty chicky poo!!
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #98 on: September 04, 2006, 07:30:45 PM »

Water depth and temperature are big variables, as well as the possibility of the area having runoff of an industrial nature that might cause a greater (faster) degree of deterioration for whatever might be in the water.

Joran might know that too.

But then again, so might a lot of other PROS who would dispose of a body after the perps were done with her.

Short of putting economic, political and media pressure on Aruba and the people involved, we're not gonna find out ANYTHING though, so we have to keep plugging away at them.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
sb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #99 on: September 04, 2006, 07:32:21 PM »

BTW Angie and Mrs. Red, I am on here quite a bit but so few people are posting much (or responding) that I usually don't stay on a long time. I am checking in and out often, though.

Natalee's family/friends still need our prayers.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.