April 26, 2024, 03:13:17 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129840 times)
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #920 on: September 07, 2006, 06:44:08 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Laughing  Laughing  Laughing   I like it, I like it!

Great flag ~ and great time to post it, OF!

KatzHome
what else would you call at least the last paragraph
He said that in the past teams of FBI was used in the case, so he sees no problem in having teams of the KLPD to give a hand in the investigation. There is nothing to hide. They are coming to work in cooperation with the Aruba team.

This tone (underlined) does kinda bother me

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #921 on: September 07, 2006, 06:46:59 PM »

Well all you Super Monkeys, I am off for awhile. Tomorrow is my nephews 17th birthday. The hubby and I are taking him out for a nice dinner and shopping. So I need to start getting ready for the two men in my life.

Lil' Kevin is the one who auditioned for American Idol and was turned down and told to return in a couple years because he has great potential. Just basically they felt he has room to grow but not ready yet.

Kevin was named after my husband and he is his name sake. You can tell, we love him dearly as if he was our own. Not to mention he is such a sweet young man and has a heart of gold.

He has his first real girlfriend and I think his first love. He talks about her often to me about his feelings in his heart about her. They both go to church together and he says she is just the sweetest girl he knows. She's not a fake and made up. He loves that about her.

Ok, ok, I really  have to go now. Getting all sappy. LOL

God bless everyone and I hope we get some great news soon.

Natalee, you're my angel. Spread your golden wings and soar!

dkpen~

oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #922 on: September 07, 2006, 06:48:47 PM »

I DO HOPE that the Dutch team can make progress  but at the same time I can see them being like the  F-16's that were brought in.

Something on the things-to-do list  that gets moved up and it becomes part of show & tell.

JMO

It is NOT over !!! If you believe good prevails and that the truth comes forward then justice will be handed out.  I want answers!
oldfart
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: September 07, 2006, 06:52:43 PM »

Waving Bye for a bit

SeeeYaByeeeeee   Monkeys

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: September 07, 2006, 06:53:36 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Bearly... thank you so much for the kind words... Red and I try.. he does more than I do... but I do try to do what I can and I hope that we inspire others to do what they can....

and don't forget Klaasend in this... she has been a tireless, dedicated right hand woman....

Gunslinger... good to see you!!!  I'm with you .. let's roll....

OH and Good news... we had a new client in our office today talking about Feb. vacation... and I said well I wouldn't go to Aruba... she said to me...

Are you kidding?  No way... and I won't let the kids go either  - not after what they did to that young girl...

so keep it up y'all ... keep it up... eventually someone will get ill that the vds are making money while everyone else is starving!

I would never forget Klaas, Mrs. Red.  You know I think Klaasend=Godsend

I can't forget out San, the transcriptionist, either.

Do you know if you put San and Klaas together, you get Santa Klaas?

And the many others who give of themselves and their time.

Bearly thank you for pointing out that about San.. .and don't forget Jaqui too... LOL.. there are just so many tireless monkeys that I can't name them all... but you are right...

San + Klaasend... Santa Klaas - yes that is too true!!!! Shocked  See I knew my faith in Santa wasn't misplaced!!

Laughing When I was born my mother was going to name me Santa.  Thank god she didn't Laughing

Mrs. Red,

It is Red, Tom and you that should be thanked for giving everyone a forum to talk about the case and keeping it in the news.

Klaasend is a real hero.  Her tireless dedication to this board and this case is amazing.

It is also a pleasure reading what the posters have contributed to Natalee's cause.  There is not enough room to name them all which includes a lot of the Front Page people who don't post on the lively.

Hats off to everyone involved because it is a team effort.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #925 on: September 07, 2006, 06:57:44 PM »

Quote from: San
Quote from: mrs. red
Quote from: Bearlyhere
Quote from: mrs. red

< snipped>

Mrs. Red,

It is Red, Tom and you that should be thanked for giving everyone a forum to talk about the case and keeping it in the news.

Klaasend is a real hero.  Her tireless dedication to this board and this case is amazing.

It is also a pleasure reading what the posters have contributed to Natalee's cause.  There is not enough room to name them all which includes a lot of the Front Page people who don't post on the lively.

Hats off to everyone involved because it is a team effort.[/[/color]quote]

As usual San, you are right!!  It is a team effort!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
KatzHome
Monkey Junky

« Reply #926 on: September 07, 2006, 07:01:00 PM »

Have a great time tomorrow, dkpen!

And okies Monkeys ~ I'm off for a little while too...  I'll probably see ya'll later!

We Remember Natalee Bumper Stickers ~ Prayers for Natalee and her family
http://graphicemotion.com/TES_Bumper_Stickers.pdf
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: September 07, 2006, 07:02:01 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
So in my class today we were talking about the internet and how much information you can get from it.  I told them about the NH case and how I felt about it.  Gave them the name of this website, lol.  They all seemed to know about the case and were very interrested to hear my views.

Just don't tell them who you are on the board Laughing
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #928 on: September 07, 2006, 07:08:12 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hi ya GunSlinger - it's good to see your smiling face again.

I've got a question for you.  We were talking about the eraly morning phone calls that Natalee may have gotten out to the MB kid and to her home that Jug let go to the answering machine.  Didn't you say you had personally heard the latter call? Can you tell us anymore about that call, please?

Sorry, that's not the call I heard.

Klass - I guess you could say that.  I haven't even been looking for another job!

They made me an offer I couldn't refuse.

Existence is futile.
Red
Administrator
Monkey Junky

« Reply #929 on: September 07, 2006, 07:11:59 PM »

New Front Page Post:

Larry Garrison on GMA discussing his new book … THE NEWSBREAKERS

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/07/larry-garrison-on-gma-discussing-his-new-book-the-newsbreakers/

During this mornings interview on GMA Larry Garrison made a comment regarding the Natalee Holloway investigation. Larry Garrison said, “right now that someone has come forward in this case, and is telling everything they know.” We had the opportunity to interview Larry Garrison this afternoon regarding those comments.
ala_gunslinger
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: September 07, 2006, 07:14:00 PM »

Mrs. Red and OF!  

Good to talk to ya'll again!

So... who's been playing with handguns?????

Existence is futile.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #931 on: September 07, 2006, 07:18:49 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"

I'm not really sure what Garrison thinks.  All I can say is that someone who I believe has had some contact with Garrison, and is not pro-Joran, told me Garrison thinks Joran is innocent.  Whether that is true or not I don't know.  I do know that Garrison strikes me as a shady and rather weird person.

I'm am offended by this rumor mongering about Larry Garrison.  I email with him and have talked on the phone with him, and am also good friends with his sister Stephanie.  It simply isn't true.   Larry didn't say that.  He is very pro-Natalee.  I can respect your personal opinion of him, it's yours, but please do not malign this man b/c of what someone who may have had contact with him has told you.

Has Garrison clearly said to you that he thinks Joran is guilty?  I may have missed it, but I haven't seen him say that in any of his interviews that I have seen.  Did he say it when he was on Dana's program? Every time I've seen him he has been very equivical, sounding like he's trying to please both sides.   Someone posted a tscript of this morning's GMA appearance, and Garrison said what I always hear him say, first he talks about how much empathy he has for Dave and the rest of Natalee's family, then he goes on to say that he felt Joran's side should be told too.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #932 on: September 07, 2006, 07:23:17 PM »

What is the origin of the rumor that Deepak has been in the states?  Are there any details about that?
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #933 on: September 07, 2006, 07:25:01 PM »

I'm not really sure what Garrison thinks.  All I can say is that someone who I believe has had some contact with Garrison, and is not pro-Joran, told me Garrison thinks Joran is innocent.  Whether that is true or not I don't know.  I do know that Garrison strikes me as a shady and rather weird person.

I'm am offended by this rumor mongering about Larry Garrison.  I email with him and have talked on the phone with him, and am also good friends with his sister Stephanie.  It simply isn't true.   Larry didn't say that.  He is very pro-Natalee.  I can respect your personal opinion of him, it's yours, but please do not malign this man b/c of what someone who may have had contact with him has told you.

Has Garrison clearly said to you that he thinks Joran is guilty?  I may have missed it, but I haven't seen him say that in any of his interviews that I have seen.  Did he say it when he was on Dana's program? Every time I've seen him he has been very equivical, sounding like he's trying to please both sides.   Someone posted a tscript of this morning's GMA appearance, and Garrison said what I always hear him say, first he talks about how much empathy he has for Dave and the rest of Natalee's family, then he goes on to say that he felt Joran's side should be told too.

I thought he made that clear, perfectly clear when he was on Dana's show.... and the email that Klaasend just posted that he had sent to Red speaks clearly to me...

Slinger... it is our very own little San that has been bringing out the guns!!! Laughing

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #934 on: September 07, 2006, 07:25:49 PM »

[quote="mrs. red

Does it help at all if you knew that the family hasn't had contact with Karr in years and were being descended upon like vultures?  I think it was just a cry for help.... his family didn't claim to be victims... they just didn't know how to handle what was happening and they also knew that JMK was "whacked"....

but, having said that... you know my sistah ..  I will always agree to disagree!![/quote]

Love my Sistah................ Laughing

Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #935 on: September 07, 2006, 07:29:11 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
So in my class today we were talking about the internet and how much information you can get from it.  I told them about the NH case and how I felt about it.  Gave them the name of this website, lol.  They all seemed to know about the case and were very interrested to hear my views.

Oh oh teacher - you're going to have to be on your best behavior now.   Wink
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: September 07, 2006, 07:31:39 PM »

I thought he made that clear, perfectly clear when he was on Dana's show.... and the email that Klaasend just posted that he had sent to Red speaks clearly to me...

Slinger... it is our very own little San that has been bringing out the guns!!! Laughing

He doesn't say he thinks Joran is guilty in the posted e-mail.  To be clear, I'm not taking a position here as to what Garrison believes, or says he believes.  I've never communciated with him personally.  I'm just curious if he ever actually has said anything that contradicts what I was told.  Is there a tsctipt of the Dana interview?
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #937 on: September 07, 2006, 07:36:26 PM »

Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/07/larry-garrison-on-gma-discussing-his-new-book-the-newsbreakers/

During this mornings interview on GMA Larry Garrison made a comment regarding the Natalee Holloway investigation. Larry Garrison said, “right now that someone has come forward in this case, and is telling everything they know.” We had the opportunity to interview Larry Garrison this afternoon regarding those comments.

Hmmm... just thinking out loud.

Larry contact Deepak (or perhaps Koen) re a book deal.. now that the brothers can see what Joran is saying and watching his sorry butt run around with Dutch blonds at the Marriott.... they decide WTF - let's tell the truth and bust the little Sporter.  They fly to the US so they are safe from the ALE and any other "powers that be" in Aruba and start singing their butts off.

Joran is finally nailed along with hid Daddy.  Dutch team comes to island to "investigate".  Both found guilty.  Thrown in jail.

This will take a while because there are so many  coverups to unravel and addtl arrests to be made within law enforcement.

All my humble opinion
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #938 on: September 07, 2006, 07:43:31 PM »

Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Hmmm... just thinking out loud.

Larry contact Deepak (or perhaps Koen) re a book deal.. now that the brothers can see what Joran is saying and watching his sorry butt run around with Dutch blonds at the Marriott.... they decide WTF - let's tell the truth and bust the little Sporter.  They fly to the US so they are safe from the ALE and any other "powers that be" in Aruba and start singing their butts off.

Joran is finally nailed along with hid Daddy.  Dutch team comes to island to "investigate".  Both found guilty.  Thrown in jail.

This will take a while because there are so many  coverups to unravel and addtl arrests to be made within law enforcement.

All my humble opinion

I’m thinking out loud as well.  Back during the Skeeter’s interview wasn’t there an inference that Deepak wanted to cut a financial deal?  Too many details under the bridge for me to remember the exact timing and circumstances, but I do recall something about Deepak wanting serious money for his story.

Now it has been rumored that Deepak is, or has been in the states recently.  If true, I do not see him financing such an excursion on his own.  That would indicate someone, or some group brought him to the states for a reason, which was obviously not to serve him with a subpoena.  Hmmmmmm…….
dkpen
Monkey Junky

« Reply #939 on: September 07, 2006, 07:44:32 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
What is the origin of the rumor that Deepak has been in the states?  Are there any details about that?

I think it maybe because Deepak has on his ICQ information his location is in Florida? That could be why. But then again, he very well could be lying about that too. Many from Aruba have Florida as their mailing address instead of Aruba. Why, no idea, but they do.

Someone from Aruba I spoke to in the past, his mailing address is in South Florida and he lives in Aruba. I asked him why he used a Florida address. His response was, because mail gets to him faster from Florida then it would if it was mailed directly to Aruba. If you can believe that. Not so sure I do. LOL

Now I am off for dinner and mall with hubby and my nephew.

God bless,
dkpen~

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.