April 26, 2024, 01:48:36 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129835 times)
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #940 on: September 07, 2006, 07:51:28 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
Quote from: "SunFreak2"

I'm not really sure what Garrison thinks.  All I can say is that someone who I believe has had some contact with Garrison, and is not pro-Joran, told me Garrison thinks Joran is innocent.  Whether that is true or not I don't know.  I do know that Garrison strikes me as a shady and rather weird person.

I'm am offended by this rumor mongering about Larry Garrison.  I email with him and have talked on the phone with him, and am also good friends with his sister Stephanie.  It simply isn't true.   Larry didn't say that.  He is very pro-Natalee.  I can respect your personal opinion of him, it's yours, but please do not malign this man b/c of what someone who may have had contact with him has told you.

Has Garrison clearly said to you that he thinks Joran is guilty?  I may have missed it, but I haven't seen him say that in any of his interviews that I have seen.  Did he say it when he was on Dana's program? Every time I've seen him he has been very equivical, sounding like he's trying to please both sides.   Someone posted a tscript of this morning's GMA appearance, and Garrison said what I always hear him say, first he talks about how much empathy he has for Dave and the rest of Natalee's family, then he goes on to say that he felt Joran's side should be told too.

Yes, he has made it clear to me that he thinks Joran is guilty.

Larry, is fair and balanced in his research & reporting, as opposed to what MSM does. He looks at and presents both sides of the story. One can foster the rights of a suspect and their family, yet still believe in their guilt, personally.
Frijole
Monkey Junky

« Reply #941 on: September 07, 2006, 07:52:00 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
Quote from: "Frijole"
Quote from: "Red"
New Front Page Post:

Larry Garrison on GMA discussing his new book … THE NEWSBREAKERS

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/07/larry-garrison-on-gma-discussing-his-new-book-the-newsbreakers/

During this mornings interview on GMA Larry Garrison made a comment regarding the Natalee Holloway investigation. Larry Garrison said, “right now that someone has come forward in this case, and is telling everything they know.” We had the opportunity to interview Larry Garrison this afternoon regarding those comments.

Hmmm... just thinking out loud.

Larry contact Deepak (or perhaps Koen) re a book deal.. now that the brothers can see what Joran is saying and watching his sorry butt run around with Dutch blonds at the Marriott.... they decide WTF - let's tell the truth and bust the little Sporter.  They fly to the US so they are safe from the ALE and any other "powers that be" in Aruba and start singing their butts off.

Joran is finally nailed along with hid Daddy.  Dutch team comes to island to "investigate".  Both found guilty.  Thrown in jail.

This will take a while because there are so many  coverups to unravel and addtl arrests to be made within law enforcement.

All my humble opinion

I’m thinking out loud as well.  Back during the Skeeter’s interview wasn’t there an inference that Deepak wanted to cut a financial deal?  Too many details under the bridge for me to remember the exact timing and circumstances, but I do recall something about Deepak wanting serious money for his story.

Now it has been rumored that Deepak is, or has been in the states recently.  If true, I do not see him financing such an excursion on his own.  That would indicate someone, or some group brought him to the states for a reason, which was obviously not to serve him with a subpoena.  Hmmmmmm…….

yep
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #942 on: September 07, 2006, 07:52:56 PM »

While it's a little slow right now...

I just wanted to tell everyone I just made what might be the most delicious omellette known to mankind.

Scrambies, sausage, potato, with a piece of italian toast and I know it is not gourmet but man...........I make a mean breakfast!  Laughing

And all you thought I could do was microwave chips ahoy cookies!   Wink

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #943 on: September 07, 2006, 07:54:38 PM »

Shiz... in the Dana interview it was my clear impression that he felt jvds was guility... maybe he didn't say it verbatim... I just know a few ppl that talk to him and they have all told me he says guilty.... as for me personally? I have never talked with him...

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #944 on: September 07, 2006, 07:54:45 PM »

New Front Page Post:

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/2006/09/07/larry-garrison-on-gma-discussing-his-new-book-the-newsbreakers/

During this mornings interview on GMA Larry Garrison made a comment regarding the Natalee Holloway investigation. Larry Garrison said, “right now that someone has come forward in this case, and is telling everything they know.” We had the opportunity to interview Larry Garrison this afternoon regarding those comments.

Thanks, Red!   You are soooo on top of things!  Very Happy
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #945 on: September 07, 2006, 07:55:23 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"

I just wanted to tell everyone I just made what might be the most delicious omellette known to mankind.

Scrambies, sausage, potato, with a piece of italian toast and I know it is not gourmet but man...........I make a mean breakfast!  Laughing

I am having oatmeal.... LOL... great comfort food!

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #946 on: September 07, 2006, 07:57:36 PM »

I just checked Dana's 8/06 podcast and the email he read from Garrison was identical to the one posted by Red.  I guess hearing it gave it more drama for me than reading it, but it is the same.  But, either way he was not happy that the case was dropped in NY and PVDS was awarded money in Aruba.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #947 on: September 07, 2006, 07:58:53 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I just checked Dana's 8/06 podcast and the email he read from Garrison was identical to the one posted by Red.  I guess hearing it gave it more drama for me than reading it, but it is the same.  But, either way he was not happy that the case was dropped in NY and PVDS was awarded money in Aruba.

Thanks Easy!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #948 on: September 07, 2006, 07:59:22 PM »

Quote from: "mrs. red"

I am having oatmeal.... LOL... great comfort food!

Laughing  That's why I threw the taters in!  LOL

Taters.....YUMMMMMMM

Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #949 on: September 07, 2006, 07:59:37 PM »

New Front Page Post:

Larry contact Deepak (or perhaps Koen) re a book deal.. now that the brothers can see what Joran is saying and watching his sorry butt run around with Dutch blonds at the Marriott.... they decide WTF - let's tell the truth and bust the little Sporter.  They fly to the US so they are safe from the ALE and any other "powers that be" in Aruba and start singing their butts off.

Joran is finally nailed along with hid Daddy.  Dutch team comes to island to "investigate".  Both found guilty.  Thrown in jail.

This will take a while because there are so many  coverups to unravel and addtl arrests to be made within law enforcement.

All my humble opinion

I certainly hope he's talking about Deepak.  Altho I'm not sure that Deepak really has any more knowledge of what ultimately happened to Natalee than we do... I think he's telling the truth about dropping her off with Joran at the beach.  He may have some things to say that help the investigation, and make Joran look even more guilty, but the only plausable way he could have the goods on Joran would be if he were involved in what happened to Natalee too, and if he were ever going to admit that, it would be in the context of a plea bargain, not in an interview for a book.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #950 on: September 07, 2006, 08:01:36 PM »

Shizaru...I don't think Aruba has plea bargains....

Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #951 on: September 07, 2006, 08:05:03 PM »

New Front Page Post:

All my humble opinion

I certainly hope he's talking about Deepak.  Altho I'm not sure that Deepak really has any more knowledge of what ultimately happened to Natalee than we do... I think he's telling the truth about dropping her off with Joran at the beach.  He may have some things to say that help the investigation, and make Joran look even more guilty, but the only plausable way he could have the goods on Joran would be if he were involved in what happened to Natalee too, and if he were ever going to admit that, it would be in the context of a plea bargain, not in an interview for a book.

I would definitely listen to the guy’s story, but without something solid it would be his word against the word of Joran.  Joran has tried to implicate anyone and everyone other than himself and we see how far that got.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #952 on: September 07, 2006, 08:07:38 PM »

Arlene said they didn't. I'm not sure if that's really true tho, Greta had some Dutch legal expert on once who said they do.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #953 on: September 07, 2006, 08:09:24 PM »

Arlene said they didn't. I'm not sure if that's really true tho, Greta had some Dutch legal expert on once who said they do.

They sortof do.  What you can have similar to plea bargain is the "crown witness".
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #954 on: September 07, 2006, 08:09:47 PM »

One thing for which I will be eternally grateful to Larry Garrison for regardless of what else he may do, he went on MSM and said that Julia was writing a book featuring Natalee running away because she was pregnant with Jug's child.

He did have the nerve to call Julia on that and boy did the denials start flying on that one for talk about one major lawsuit should the truth come out.  We saw an entire forum change their tune and deny ever posting such things when in fact they even had a photoshopped photo of a pregnant Jug which they said would make a nice book cover for Julia's book when she wrote it.  I think this among the most awful of the many awful rumors that have been circulated by the pro-Joran crowd.

Now that alone makes me think he will say what others are only thinking and I am thankful that he was able to silence that horror story for the family.  Makes him wear a white hat until I know otherwise.

Just my take on him. . . . .

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #955 on: September 07, 2006, 08:10:33 PM »

All my humble opinion

Sounds like a winning plan to me Frijole.  Larry did "befriend" Deepak when he was in Aruba doing research, so it makes sense to me. Deepak did say in one of his statements that he was present that night when Joran was telling Freddy the "truth" and the made up story.   I'm sure that Deepak can shed some light on the cover-up, too.

Is there an extradition treaty between the USA & the Netherlands Antilles? Or maybe this would fall under political asylum if Deepak is giving details on a government cover-up.
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #956 on: September 07, 2006, 08:10:41 PM »

Thanks Shizaru, I did not know that...

I too would like to hear Deepaks story....as told to the Dutch Investigators......Do the right thing, be a man, and fess up to the people who can make a difference.....

Sue
Monkey Junky

« Reply #957 on: September 07, 2006, 08:11:31 PM »

No Plea bargain they have what is called CROWN WITNESS..
Now I dont remember all that goes with that but that could make one of those boys a crown witness and lesson or dropped charges depending
on there involment in the whole deal

Joran, Deepak & Satish You F***ers will never be worth anything in your life ever
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #958 on: September 07, 2006, 08:17:16 PM »

Quote from: "Anna"
One thing for which I will be eternally grateful to Larry Garrison for regardless of what else he may do, he went on MSM and said that Julia was writing a book featuring Natalee running away because she was pregnant with Jug's child.

He did have the nerve to call Julia on that and boy did the denials start flying on that one for talk about one major lawsuit should the truth come out.  We saw an entire forum change their tune and deny ever posting such things when in fact they even had a photoshopped photo of a pregnant Jug which they said would make a nice book cover for Julia's book when she wrote it.  I think this among the most awful of the many awful rumors that have been circulated by the pro-Joran crowd.

Now that alone makes me think he will say what others are only thinking and I am thankful that he was able to silence that horror story for the family.  Makes him wear a white hat until I know otherwise.

Just my take on him. . . . .

Yes Anna ( and it's good to see you!!!)) that was what I said earlier, only I said it with less eloquence...

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #959 on: September 07, 2006, 08:18:16 PM »

Quote from: "KatzHome"
Quote from: "Bearlyhere"
Quote from: "mrs. red"
Bearly... thank you so much for the kind words... Red and I try.. he does more than I do... but I do try to do what I can and I hope that we inspire others to do what they can....

and don't forget Klaasend in this... she has been a tireless, dedicated right hand woman....

Gunslinger... good to see you!!!  I'm with you .. let's roll....

OH and Good news... we had a new client in our office today talking about Feb. vacation... and I said well I wouldn't go to Aruba... she said to me...

Are you kidding?  No way... and I won't let the kids go either  - not after what they did to that young girl...

so keep it up y'all ... keep it up... eventually someone will get ill that the vds are making money while everyone else is starving!

I would never forget Klaas, Mrs. Red.  You know I think Klaasend=Godsend

I can't forget out San, the transcriptionist, either.

Do you know if you put San and Klaas together, you get Santa Klaas?

And the many others who give of themselves and their time.

Bearly!  You are THE BEST ~ I really LOVE YOU!  {{{hugs}}}  and snuggles, just because you're so cute!

Wow, thanks Katz!   Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.