April 16, 2024, 01:47:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lively Case Discussion #520 9/4 - 9/7/2006  (Read 129261 times)
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #960 on: September 07, 2006, 08:19:28 PM »

I’m not convinced Joran, Deepak, or Satish know what ultimately became of Natalee’s body.  Without that, or corroborating witnesses we still only have an interesting story.  Joran said he thought that Deepak raped her and buried her.  That didn’t work out so he switched to the implication that Satish went back to the beach to pick up his shoes and did harm to Natalee.

Both Deepak and Satish got out of jail long before Joran did, so there has to be another ingredient to get this past go.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #961 on: September 07, 2006, 08:20:01 PM »

Quote from: "oldfart"
Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted earlier today by MF at FOB:

According to the Minister of Justice, he never thought of the Aruban police as incompetent when he requested the help of the Netherlands to solving the case of Natalee Holloway. In a remark yesterday he said that he has done that since the American Embassy pressured the Netherlands, because they heard that the case will be closed. He denied that it was ever their intention to do so.

A time ago, he was given a presentation on the case by the Prosecutors and because of that, he decided to keep the case open. He saw that there was a chance to solve the case and different options to investigate. He said that he has confidence in the Police and their job they did during the investigation.

The government of Aruba took the decision to ask the help of KLPD for assistance but that does not take away the fact that the police did a splendid job, considering the circumstances. Aruba is one of the safest country in the region and something that the Dutch government was happy about.

He said that in the past teams of FBI was used in the case, so he sees no problem in having teams of the KLPD to give a hand in the investigation. There is nothing to hide. They are coming to work in cooperation with the Aruba team.

I smelled the same thing, OF.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #962 on: September 07, 2006, 08:22:08 PM »

Quote from: "Easywriter"
I’m not convinced Joran, Deepak, or Satish know what ultimately became of Natalee’s body.  Without that, or corroborating witnesses we still only have an interesting story.  Joran said he thought that Deepak raped her and buried her.  That didn’t work out so he switched to the implication that Satish went back to the beach to pick up his shoes and did harm to Natalee.

Both Deepak and Satish got out of jail long before Joran did, so there has to be another ingredient to get this past go.

I think Freddy or Koen might be that ingredient.... jmo

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Author: Anatole
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #963 on: September 07, 2006, 08:22:53 PM »

Hey Anna, it's got to see you again.  How have you been?
SunFreak2
Monkey Junky

« Reply #964 on: September 07, 2006, 08:23:42 PM »

Quote from: "SunFreak2"
Hey Anna, it's got to see you again.  How have you been?

Ooops, should read GOOD to see you!   Laughing
igsigs
Monkey Junky

« Reply #965 on: September 07, 2006, 08:24:54 PM »

Quote from: "klaasend"
Posted earlier today by MF at FOB:

There is nothing to hide.

MF is like ArubaTruth on LSD. Total nutjob.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #966 on: September 07, 2006, 08:25:05 PM »

Quote from: "San"

Laughing When I was born my mother was going to name me Santa.  Thank god she didn't Laughing

Mrs. Red,

It is Red, Tom and you that should be thanked for giving everyone a forum to talk about the case and keeping it in the news.

Klaasend is a real hero.  Her tireless dedication to this board and this case is amazing.

It is also a pleasure reading what the posters have contributed to Natalee's cause.  There is not enough room to name them all which includes a lot of the Front Page people who don't post on the lively.

Hats off to everyone involved because it is a team effort.

Aha!  I knew there was a Santa in there just dying to make herself known.   Very Happy

Embarassed  Embarassed  Embarassed I forgot to mention Tom.  He is the background force that keeps us going.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #967 on: September 07, 2006, 08:28:24 PM »

It's been a while since there has been natalee coverage on night time news....

Anyone know if there is anything planned for the near future?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #968 on: September 07, 2006, 08:29:07 PM »

Posted this afternoon by MF at FOB - take it for what it's worth:

Today in a Parlamentary Session, the member for the opposition party A.V.P., party which is supported and financed by the Mansur family, accused the AHATA, ATA and Minister of Tourism of working with the 'enemies' (exact quote).

As we all know, as early as June 5 2005, Carla became the Twitty family spokesperson and was responsible for creating a perfect image for the disappeared teenager in American media.

The Minister of Tourism told the Parlament that he is NOT AWARE that Carla still works for Aruba and will investigate that. As we all know, the Director of ATA, Myrna Jansen wanted to get rid of Mrs. Carla, but CEO of the AHATA did not.

Opposition members also want to investigate how accounting figures from that same company where Carla works are not readily available and promotions cannot be verified if they indeed were done.

Let's see how DIARIO will spin this tomorrow.
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #969 on: September 07, 2006, 08:30:14 PM »

I am good, Sunfreak2, thanks, and hope you are as well.  We both lost pups this summer so that was hard.   Sad

I am thinking that since Joran only tells his Designer Lies, ones based on information he and Paulus glean from the dossier, that perhaps the one about his getting seasick is for a reason as well.  

Did Joran tell that one to Koen and Sander to convince them to help out a friend the way he convinced Deepak and Satish to lie for him?  

Purely speculation but that little tidbit about getting seasick just doesn't jive with a kid who grew up on a  island and there are even a few photos of him on a boat.  Could have been at dock I realize but still, something not right with that seasick business.  

Wish we knew of the Gottenbos did in fact totally relocate to Atlanta as rumor has it.  Was it to get their children away from Joran and tell all?  Koen is the only one that did not make his own statement for some reason.  

Just thinking out-loud for we really don't have enough information at this point in time.  It does, however, appear to slowly be leaking out so perhaps soon we will have at least enough to put together more events of that night Natalee disappeared.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #970 on: September 07, 2006, 08:31:27 PM »

Hi all!!!  Very Happy  I have been dreadfully derelict in being able to post lately but I try to skim and scan when I am able.  Embarassed  So what is the consensus here -- is there any hope the Dutch team coming is on the "up and up"??

mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #971 on: September 07, 2006, 08:32:52 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"
Hi all!!!  Very Happy  I have been dreadfully derelict in being able to post lately but I try to skim and scan when I am able.  Embarassed  So what is the consensus here -- is there any hope the Dutch team coming is on the "up and up"??

Wreck... good to see you... I want to have hope but I am in the camp of hope for the best but prepare for the worst....

To accomplish great things we must not only act but also dream, not only plan but also believe.
Shizaru
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #972 on: September 07, 2006, 08:37:01 PM »

The person who told me what they did about Garrison isn't someone I know well enough to vouch for their credibility.  Maybe they aren't telling the truth, or maybe Garrison says different things to different people.  I don't know.  Personally I think he's an opportunist and I don't trust him.  But maybe I'm wrong.
Easywriter
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #973 on: September 07, 2006, 08:38:13 PM »

Quote from: "wreck"

I am in hope that the arrogant jerks will want to show the rest of the world what great investigators they are and also intimidate Aruba.  The Netherlands is also losing money on this deal, so maybe the motivation is there.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #974 on: September 07, 2006, 08:39:14 PM »

Larry Garrison had a sucessful career ( and still does ) before he
co authored the book with Dave Holloway and Stephanie Good.
He did not need to do the book to maintain his " profile ".
I have the book. I have read it more that once and I am glad that it was written the way it was. And by the people who wrote it.
As far as who is talking, there have been plenty of people "involved" in this case. I want something to come of it , but if it turns out that the info is not good or not enought to jail the three, that's the way it is.
Larry has been a friend to the Natalee Holloway story and is a friend to the family.
mrs. red
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #975 on: September 07, 2006, 08:39:55 PM »

Quote from: "Shizaru"
The person who told me what they did about Garrison isn't someone I know well enough to vouch for their credibility.  Maybe they aren't telling the truth, or maybe Garrison says different things to different people.  I don't know.  Personally I think he's an opportunist and I don't trust him.  But maybe I'm wrong.

I trust him until it's proven that he can't be....

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #976 on: September 07, 2006, 08:40:22 PM »

Quote from: "Jacqueline"
While it's a little slow right now...

I just wanted to tell everyone I just made what might be the most delicious omellette known to mankind.

Scrambies, sausage, potato, with a piece of italian toast and I know it is not gourmet but man...........I make a mean breakfast!  Laughing

And all you thought I could do was microwave chips ahoy cookies!   Wink

what time should we come over ?? Cool

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #977 on: September 07, 2006, 08:43:24 PM »

Quote from: "robots"
Quote from: "Jacqueline"
While it's a little slow right now...

I just wanted to tell everyone I just made what might be the most delicious omellette known to mankind.

Scrambies, sausage, potato, with a piece of italian toast and I know it is not gourmet but man...........I make a mean breakfast!  Laughing

And all you thought I could do was microwave chips ahoy cookies!   Wink

what time should we come over ?? Cool

I'll leave a light on for ya!

Love to feed people!!! Laughing

terryd270
Monkey Junky

« Reply #978 on: September 07, 2006, 08:43:41 PM »

Jacqueline does the omelette come with some grits?
Jacqueline
Monkey Junky

« Reply #979 on: September 07, 2006, 08:44:52 PM »

Quote from: "terryd270"
Jacqueline does the omelette come with some grits?

Ok don't flame me....

Do they make Instant Grits?????? Embarassed

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.