March 28, 2024, 10:43:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Cooking Shows  (Read 3537 times)
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« on: July 27, 2008, 02:01:39 AM »

I Am Big On the reality tv shows Like Top Chef, the Next food network star. and a few Shows on the food channel. Like iron chef America, Throw down with Bobby Flay to name a couple. and was just wondering if anyone else watches them. I wasn't sure where to ask the question. If this is not the spot. feel free to move. thanks!

-Darlene
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: July 27, 2008, 07:37:47 AM »

I Am Big On the reality tv shows Like Top Chef, the Next food network star. and a few Shows on the food channel. Like iron chef America, Throw down with Bobby Flay to name a couple. and was just wondering if anyone else watches them. I wasn't sure where to ask the question. If this is not the spot. feel free to move. thanks!

I am a fan of both those shows.  I watch the Food Network all the time.
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #2 on: July 29, 2008, 09:19:52 PM »

I like Gordon Ramsey, 'Diners, Drive-ins and Dives',  Paula's Home Cooking (anything by Paula), older shows no longer in production, and the holiday specials.

Even if I'd never make or eat some of that stuff, I appreciate watching it made.   Yummm...   

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
MsVada
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2008, 09:21:40 AM »

At the gym, there's big screen tv's in front of the treadmills.  They are always on the food network.  I've never been one to watch them...but I have picked up some great recipe's from Rachel Ray and Emeril (although his are not for the weight conscious)

Maine, born and raised!
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.