March 28, 2024, 11:19:04 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #767 8/5 through 9/9  (Read 309263 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #20 on: August 05, 2008, 11:54:50 PM »

Diario has a poll of the political elections for 2009

http://www.diario-aruba.com/Poll-results/Cua-Partido-Politico-lo-ta-Vencedor-den-e-proximo-Eleccion-2009.html

Here is what it looks like today ~

Encuesta
Cua Partido Politico lo ta Vencedor den e proximo Eleccion 2009 

AVP 
127   45.4%   

MEP 
69   24.6%   

PDR 
36   12.9%   

RED 
30   10.7%   

MPA 
13   4.6%   

PPA 
5   1.8% 

which party is oduber and croes in?
dennisintn

MEP
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #21 on: August 06, 2008, 12:12:56 AM »

http://www.diario-aruba.com/Poll-results/Cua-Partido-Politico-lo-ta-Vencedor-den-e-proximo-Eleccion-2009.html

Encuesta

AVP 
127   45.4%   

MEP 
69   24.6%   

PDR 
36   12.9%   

RED 
30   10.7%   

MPA 
13   4.6%   

PPA 
5   1.8% 

dennisintn

MEP

thanks, klaas, it doesn't look like they'll be returning to power next year.  unless something really good happens on their watch in the next few months.  like finding natalee and putting the perps in jail.
dennisintn
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #22 on: August 06, 2008, 12:17:42 AM »

Encuesta

AVP 
127   45.4%   

MEP 
69   24.6%   

PDR 
36   12.9%   

RED 
30   10.7%   

MPA 
13   4.6%   

PPA 
5   1.8% 

dennisintn

MEP

thanks, klaas, it doesn't look like they'll be returning to power next year.  unless something really good happens on their watch in the next few months.  like finding natalee and putting the perps in jail.
dennisintn
Should make Jossy happy!

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: August 06, 2008, 01:13:21 AM »

Just posted on the front page of SM:

kiltie65 wrote:

Just been on Gretawire. Much discussion on the missing child, Calee Anthony. Lots of the bloggers mention they hope it isn’t going to be another “Aruba” or “Van der Sloot” fiasco. Bloggers mention Natalee Holloway is still remembered in their prayers. So although Natalee is seldom mentioned on Gretawire these days, everyone is still very much aware of her fate and this missing Anthony child brings it all to the surface once again. Aruba will be remembered in a negative way forever in the U.S.

Aug 5, 11:07 PM
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: August 06, 2008, 01:51:24 AM »

There were some posts/comments relating to Natalee Holloway's case on a site I posted on Unsolved Crimes Thread about the death of a young man, Vincent Cullen on St. Maarten.....

http://sxmprivateeye.com/node/13131

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #25 on: August 06, 2008, 04:01:36 AM »

AMIGOE NEWS ARUBA

Killer threatens WEB fares

4 Aug, 2008, 18:05 (GMT -04:00) August 4, 2008

ORANJESTAD - WEB has reported an anonymous caller that the energy company because of the high energy has threatened with terror. That has a Division of WEB reported to the police. He got the phone call last Friday evening at half past nine.

The person would have stated on the phone that he had the intention to commit an attack on the mall opposite the high-rise hotels. " The energy company had three days to its water and electricity - 'one of the necessary basic needs' - to reduce the caller would have been reported.

"Otherwise, the island greater damage than the case of Natalee Holloway."

Meanwhile, the telephone number and address of the caller is already known. The person who pariba di bridge would live, had its Caller ID off, but the research is still able to retrieve the data.  Not ruled out is that the caller is held and that WEB no more water and electricity supplies to the 'terreurzaaier. "

http://tinyurl.com/6x4vls

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: August 06, 2008, 04:06:59 AM »

You ARUBAN BASTARDS seem to be spelling her name correctly NOW!!!!!

Maybe by 2009, we can get you to spell out the whole damn thing?

> Her name was NATALEE ANN HOLLOWAY! (one of America's BEST.) Wink

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: August 06, 2008, 08:41:54 AM »

Blonde...Thanks for the pics yesterday! Still need to check further on it and watch the video. If it still works...

Wreck......are you of the opinion it was Joran's car?  TIA

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #28 on: August 06, 2008, 11:25:33 AM »

Encuesta

AVP 
127   45.4%   

MEP 
69   24.6%   

PDR 
36   12.9%   

RED 
30   10.7%   

MPA 
13   4.6%   

PPA 
5   1.8% 

dennisintn

MEP

dennisintn
Should make Jossy happy!

I'm concerned about a lot of recent articles regarding Jossy.  I would love to have accurate translations to be sure but it seems as if a lot of accusations are being thrown his way.  Right now I see it as desperate measures by the party that will more than likely lose the election.  But how far are they willing to go?  With the history that I'm aware of, I don't think they would stop at anything. 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
dennisintn
Monkey Junky

« Reply #29 on: August 06, 2008, 11:34:17 AM »

Encuesta

AVP 
127   45.4%   

MEP 
69   24.6%   

PDR 
36   12.9%   

RED 
30   10.7%   

MPA 
13   4.6%   

PPA 
5   1.8% 

dennisintn

MEP

dennisintn
Should make Jossy happy!

I'm concerned about a lot of recent articles regarding Jossy.  I would love to have accurate translations to be sure but it seems as if a lot of accusations are being thrown his way.  Right now I see it as desperate measures by the party that will more than likely lose the election.  But how far are they willing to go?  With the history that I'm aware of, I don't think they would stop at anything. 

after watching them for the past 3 years trying to destroy a victim and her entire family's reputation in order to protect one of theirs, why would anyone think there were limits on how low and disgusting they're willing to go to protect their power?
dennisintn
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 06, 2008, 11:49:47 AM »

http://www.ad.nl/cultuur/2506986/Peter_R_de_Vries_Nominatie_voor_2_Emmys.html

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #31 on: August 06, 2008, 11:55:53 AM »

dennisintn

MEP

dennisintn

If they'd have kicked the bums out last election we would probably have seen resolution to Natalee's case as the power brokers of MEP who covered it up would have been out on the cans. Better late than never. I believe Jossy is aligned with AVP, isn't he?

"ARUBA...THE CREAM OF THE CRAP IN THE CARIBBEAN."
Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #32 on: August 06, 2008, 12:01:30 PM »

after watching them for the past 3 years trying to destroy a victim and her entire family's reputation in order to protect one of theirs, why would anyone think there were limits on how low and disgusting they're willing to go to protect their power?
dennisintn

There are no limits to how far MEP would stoop Dennis. They hit rock bottom a long time ago. This is the party of Oduber and Rudy. It's good to know the people of Aruba have figured it out and will hopefully give them a swift kick in the ass come election time. Probably too little too late as far as their economy goes, but the can right the ship?

So, does MEP bring Natalee's case to justice as a last ditch effort to make themselves look good, or do they go down in flames?

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: August 06, 2008, 12:03:25 PM »

They were too busy trying to spell VAN DER SLOOT. Good to see ya Carpe!!!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #34 on: August 06, 2008, 12:07:12 PM »

Good to see Caesu!    

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #35 on: August 06, 2008, 12:07:27 PM »

Thanks *******!   

I think it says she was found! 

Update: Natasha M.C. Pietersz 23

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5670/5

Google translation: 
Update: E aki case to resolve Word cu an end felis. E aki lady in question has a word. Ta asina cu nochi yesterday and returned to the case.

Anybody confirmed they found Natasha Pietersz? Let's hope so.

Dayhiker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #36 on: August 06, 2008, 12:13:01 PM »

Should make Jossy happy!

With that big a lead they'd have to really come up with something Texasmom. Three years of a sinking economy due to tourism losses, rabid inflation, and a totally destructive hit on the island's image will be hard to reverse. I think Joran's confession sealed MEP's fate. People started looking at Beth in a whole new light and realized Joran van der Sloot was MEP's golden boy. MEP is irreversibly tied to the Sloots.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: August 06, 2008, 12:14:40 PM »

Thanks *******!   

I think it says she was found! 

Update: Natasha M.C. Pietersz 23

http://www.24ora.com/content/view/5670/5

Google translation: 
Update: E aki case to resolve Word cu an end felis. E aki lady in question has a word. Ta asina cu nochi yesterday and returned to the case.

Anybody confirmed they found Natasha Pietersz? Let's hope so.
I wish I knew for sure too Dayhiker....gave up on trying to figure it out. 
This is one of the comments after the article...not sure if it was there before or after the article was updated though.  I hope it's true.

Su "suco" a baha net den brasa di su Duschi,dios grasia cu twta asina y awor e por a bolbe sano y salvo bek na cas
Welkome Home.

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #38 on: August 06, 2008, 12:52:33 PM »

I noticed that comment yesterday and thought that she had been found.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: August 06, 2008, 03:58:40 PM »

They were too busy trying to spell VAN DER SLOOT. Good to see ya Carpe!!!

You too, sir!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.