May 30, 2024, 02:46:50 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #767 8/5 through 9/9  (Read 312492 times)
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #400 on: August 17, 2008, 10:39:56 AM »

I remember Mum....I think it was at that site we are not suppose to put a link up for. The anti-Semitism one.. Judicial something....let me see if I can find it and figure out a way to get you there w/o posting the link, lol. 

IIRC  There was a site ? Aruba Truth?  That posted the group pic and had Koen labeled as Gillian.  The pic of "Jaime" was really that Brian guy from Slipknot.  Lots of their info was a little off.  They also listed all of Julia Renfro's business interests and a map of the HI layout.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #401 on: August 17, 2008, 10:53:50 AM »

MMmmmmmmmmmmm....I think you may be right. That was the site. It no longer exists. I know the photos are out there...even HERE. Will look more.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #402 on: August 17, 2008, 10:55:31 AM »

Good Morning!

Anyone remember the confusion between Jaime and Lorenzo and the early pics posted that turned out to be another guy? Any info would help as I would like to take another look at Jaime. TIA

Johan...saw your post about Vianna, will see what I can find tomorrow.

Have a great day!

Don't have link or pic --

but remember the guy with a very angled face, blond dreds -- lots of confusion and conversation about being 'jaime' with blond hair.

we were also told it was lorenzo.

I think it was someone named Brandon.

klaas posted the picture here within recent months (weeks?)

Is that who you are referring to Mum??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #403 on: August 17, 2008, 10:58:42 AM »

This guy?

http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/lorenzo-van-rijn.html

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
sharon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #404 on: August 17, 2008, 11:02:17 AM »

bb to the rescue   

That's who I was referring to.

(is he also the really scary guy with the axe??)

Mum -- is this who you are thinking of??

"Never doubt that a small group of thoughtful, committed citizens can change the world.  Indeed, it is the only thing that ever has!" Margaret Mead
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #405 on: August 17, 2008, 11:05:54 AM »

klaas had a picture of him with a guy in a mask that she took off of Slipknot's website.
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #406 on: August 17, 2008, 11:08:57 AM »

bb

That's it!!  and here's the link to the Koen as Gillian pic.:

http://arubansecrets.blogspot.com/2005/07/dont-hate-player-hate-game.html

You're the best!
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #407 on: August 17, 2008, 11:14:39 AM »

BB !! Bingo!

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #408 on: August 17, 2008, 11:15:52 AM »

Breezy wrote the above article in July of 2005.  He then makes a comment, in august:

I hope to have time to post more of what I know in the near future. There is also the issue of revealing too much information too early and warning the defense attornies what is known.
    This post was up nearly a month before anyone commented. It was not important until FOX news started reporting the same information.
    The conference I attended was very informative but rather troublesome in other ways. I have more than enough to post but other personal real life problems to deal with first.
    The good news is that this case is finally taking the right track to the truth, it may be exposed afterall. I just wonder if they will ever tell you who Darwin Duberto really is.

any idea who Darwin Duberto really is???...I mean other than Darwin Duberto..

Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #409 on: August 17, 2008, 11:44:24 AM »

Oops, I see BB already posted this.   Klass or a mod, you can remove my post.  Thank you.   
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #410 on: August 17, 2008, 12:06:32 PM »

done-Pita

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #411 on: August 17, 2008, 12:08:31 PM »

I noticed this Dutch article.  Jose's family is begging for help and to spread the word that he is still missing.

[b]Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp[/b] verdween op 27 november 2007 in de ochtend. Hij ging even een boodschap doen maar kwam nooit meer thuis. Hij is geboren op 31 januari 1977, Oranjestad Aruba.

Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp disappeared on 27 november 2007 in the morning. He stopped a message do but never came home. He was born on January 31, 1977, Oranjestad Aruba.

http://paranormaal.blog.nl/general/2008/08/15/vermist

Very sad....
Maybe this show will bring more tips in to help find him; I hope so for his family's sake. 

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_45694.php
Google Translation

Missing Jose Tromp in TV programme Tros Missing
August 16, 2008, 18:54 (GMT -04:00)

ORANJESTAD - The Dutch television programme Tros Missing, despite the Aruba, still pay attention to the issue of the 31-year old Aruban Jose Manuel Vicenzo Tromp. He disappeared on the morning of 27 november 2007. Tromp would be as a message going to do but then never came home.

Jose worked as a civil servant, studied in the evening vwo and would begin in september 2008 with a law. His mother, Petra Tromp, called him a quiet boy. "Actually he stood with everyone on good footing," says his mother. "He lunch almost every afternoon at home with his parents, so when he came home not knowing day it was strange." Then the same evening he still had not come home, the parents contacted the police.

If there is no clear evidence of a crime, the police in adults who are missing, only after 48 hours in action. The parents themselves were then go find and enquire going to do. This unfortunately yielded nothing and after 48 hours, they again went to the police station to declare it. The mother took the case to the police initially did not so seriously because there is no evidence of a crime would be. After a conversation with the Attorney-General is the official investigation on 10 december 2007 started. "Much time has been lost so well," said the desperate mother. On 12 May this year even volunteers from Texas Equusearch held to a search Tromp. With the Aruban volunteers, a search was put on ropes near Santa Cruz. The intensive search yielded no usable evidence. "The media had in the beginning a lot of attention to this matter but after a few months seems to have forgotten everything, as if a missing most normal thing in the world." The mother did not sit there and wrote to newspapers in the Netherlands and United States. Various organizations were also approached. She now has her hopes on the program Missing in september with a new series of episodes.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #412 on: August 17, 2008, 12:18:12 PM »

We never forget about our girl!

Bump...
Never forget...never give up!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #413 on: August 17, 2008, 12:26:49 PM »

done-Pita

Thank you! 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #414 on: August 17, 2008, 12:32:12 PM »

Breezy wrote the above article in July of 2005.  He then makes a comment, in august:

I hope to have time to post more of what I know in the near future. There is also the issue of revealing too much information too early and warning the defense attornies what is known.
    This post was up nearly a month before anyone commented. It was not important until FOX news started reporting the same information.
    The conference I attended was very informative but rather troublesome in other ways. I have more than enough to post but other personal real life problems to deal with first.
    The good news is that this case is finally taking the right track to the truth, it may be exposed afterall. I just wonder if they will ever tell you who Darwin Duberto really is.

any idea who Darwin Duberto really is???...I mean other than Darwin Duberto..

Darwin = Daury????

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #415 on: August 17, 2008, 12:38:34 PM »

What was the name of the cartoonist from Canada who made that eerie cartoon abot Natalee very early on?

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #416 on: August 17, 2008, 01:10:14 PM »

Dilbarto.. or something similar

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #417 on: August 17, 2008, 01:11:16 PM »

Thanks everyone...You guys are great...That's the guy...Brandon Pietrezz (sp) ???? Is it something like that?

Wreck...I am really not here, I am outside painting, but think I may be able to find the cartoon in Shango...will have a look...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #418 on: August 17, 2008, 01:15:27 PM »

Too quick for me Nut...Still looking...It is in the Natalee area somewhere, not sure if it is Dilberto or Dilbarto???
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #419 on: August 17, 2008, 01:15:29 PM »

I think that is right..... "Darwin Duberto" triggered that in my mind.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.