May 30, 2024, 04:16:27 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #767 8/5 through 9/9  (Read 312496 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #440 on: August 17, 2008, 08:27:02 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
yapperz1
Monkey Junky

« Reply #441 on: August 17, 2008, 08:38:52 PM »

Hiya Monkeys. The older he gets the uglier he gets..just like his momma & daddy   

I STAND WITH THE GIRL, NATALEE HOLLOWAY

ARUBA
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: August 17, 2008, 10:57:55 PM »

bb to the rescue   

That's who I was referring to.

(is he also the really scary guy with the axe??)

Mum -- is this who you are thinking of??

He is not the same as the guy with the axe. I don't still have the pic of axe man. Guy with axe was named "maxito" i am thinking but not sure..........

Is this the guy (Alexx) you're thinking of?

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=362.msg51349#msg51349

Yes that is his name Alex the axeman-told you I wasn't certain grrr Thanks Pita.

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
bleachedblack
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #443 on: August 17, 2008, 11:33:26 PM »

".......O you who love clear edges
more than anything ......    watch the edges that blur"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: August 18, 2008, 12:47:29 AM »

Keep in mind that Steve Croes is in his prime 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #445 on: August 18, 2008, 01:00:54 AM »

Keep in mind that Steve Croes is in his prime 
Why does the phrase "40 miles of bad road" come to mind?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: August 18, 2008, 06:04:43 AM »

Looking for the posts about the other Dubero , Thanks Nut, and found this…Michel Dubero…didn’t find Caps post on this yet, and don’t think it was discussed any further. A quick search…found a David Dubero, account Manager with Setar.

Reply #2213 on: February 18, 2008, 04:57:16 PM » Mum   

quote CAPS
This stupidity was the idea of Michel Dubero, so that that Tourist can call home from anywhere via a credit card at a cost of 20.00 dollar when you see the bill from your credit card. Another type of providing someone linked to the Government with money to implement a stupid idea all over the Island and a $20.00 call for 5 min talk.

Corruption is in every corner

Mum
Caps any relation….I found a post on him, Darwin, that said he wasn’t all he appeared to be. Can’t put my hands on it right now.

DUBERO, Darwin (DOB 9-6-85) – reportedly a member of the Pimps

Please explain AUA..Lala's...Thanks

The Columbian with the blue shirt….Hopefully I have interpreted correctly what Caps was  saying… LOL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2140

Reply #2197 on: February 18, 2008, 01:17:34 AM » Caps   

The guy in the blue shirt at the courthouse is  Colombian... Looks like a Hitman.., long hair. Will check with source..

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1952.2200

Reply #2204 on: February 18, 2008, 11:38:11 AM » Caps

snipped
The gentleman in blue shirt that was on the picture is a Dutch of Indonisian descend. I believe he is working with the RST which department of inspectors falls directly under Holland. But we will find out exactly who he is.As his face is also known in the Horeca Industry and might be a friend of the VDS. But my guess will be RST.

Johan…Karen Martina…Will try and post some info for you today on her…

Johan...Going through the archives for info on Fernando Viana and his Dad, Dr Carlos Viana.

Johan and Texasmom…Paul Gilliam…have a lot of notes on De Veer and the Renaissance Marriott.  I tried to research and make sense of Melody’s post about seeing Joran at the movie theater, and Beth’s statement that Joran was seen at IIRC, 11PM, this all led me to the Renaissance. Theaters are in that hotel complex.

Texasmom…I think the Croes lady is Nelson’s aunt, Could be his mom's sister??but was going to check what Finbar and others have posted on the Croes family. Sorry I am way behind.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #447 on: August 18, 2008, 07:20:17 AM »

Johan…LOL…You asked…Thanks for the reminder on Fernando…wonder what his nickname is?

Interesting on Dad…

day trips to bonaire - Official Aruba Community Forum
Apr 1, 2005 ... Dr. Carlos Viana, on Aruba, originally had a dive operation when he first came down from the USA to live on Aruba. He wrote an article about ...www.aruba.com/forum/f7/day-trips-bonaire-891/ - 45k –

From the archives…

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=381.msg54211#msg54211

Reply #545 on: September 28, 2006, 02:55:55 PM » AZLady   
 I read back a bit and have a question.  Where did the quote about a Dr. Viana come from?  In reading the provided link, it seems obvious that Dr. Viana is a psychiatrist on Aruba.  What's his link in this?

Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006
« Reply #549 on: September 28, 2006, 03:03:20 PM » Sunfreak

Dr Viana is Ferdinando Viana's father. Nando is a friend of Joran who was present during the date rape of Karen Martina.

Personally, I think Dr Viana is not an MD. Here i the States, Integrated Medicine is practiced by chiropractors and Doctors of Osteopathy.  DO's can practice traditional Western medicine or a combination of traditional & nontraditional (holistic).  Chiropractors are schooled in Osteopathic medicine and most "integrate" holistic medicine in their practice.

« Reply #550 on: September 28, 2006, 03:06:08 PM »AZLady

SunFreak, if you read the postings from Charles Croes on the BBS, he implies that Viana is a psychiatrist or psychologist.  He refers to him "listening" to his patients.  Other references also that lead me to believe he's a shrink.

Lively Case Discussion #527 9/26 - 9/29/2006

« Reply #551 on: September 28, 2006, 03:08:17 PM » AZLady

Anyway, this just shows one more friend of Joran's, Dr. Viana's son, who is also a party to the rapes.  Charles Croes says that Viana is like a brother to him.  That's a pretty close relationship to claim.  Oh, but I forgot, everyone knows everyone on this island, except when they know no one.

Reply #555 on: September 28, 2006, 03:18:01 PM » Ono   
 Here is the listing in Aruba Chamber of Commerce regarding "Dr" Viana's business.  Natural healing, apparently.  The company is new and only in business since 2005.  Interesting that Viana's wife is American. 

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 31 MAY 2005 under serial number 33445.0 is the company with the trade name:   

VIANA NATURAL HEALING CENTER   

Business address KIBAIMA 7, SANTA CRUZ 
Legal form  LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY 
Name of the company  VIANA NATURAL HEALING CENTER N.V. 
Statutory seat  ARUBA  Date of incorporation  30 MAY 2005

Authorized capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00 
Issued capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Paid up capital  ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00 
Fiscal year  01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER     

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:   

VIANA, CARLOS MANUEL; 
Residing in  KIBAIMA 7, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA 
Born in  COSTA RICA, SAN JOSE on 16 NOVEMBER 1948 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  MANAGING DIRECTOR 
Effective  30 MAY 2005 
Authority  FULL     

VIANA-LIMPERT, PHYLLIS JEAN; 
Residing in  KIBAIMA 7, SANTA CRUZ, ARUBA 
Born in  U.S.A., MARYLAND on 9 APRIL 1955 
Nationality  DUTCH 
Position  PROXY  Effective  30 JUNE 2005 
Authority  FULL     

OBJECTIVE(S) OF THE COMPANY   
1. DE GROOT-, KLEIN- EN AGENTURENHANDEL IN HOMEOPATISCHE- NATUURLIJKE GEZONDHEIDSPRODUCTEN, VITAMINEN EN VOEDINGSSUPPLEMENTEN;
2. HET EXPLOITEREN VAN EEN GEZONDHEIDSCENTRUM DAT GEZONDHEIDSBEHANDELINGEN VERZORGT WAARONDER INBEGREPEN HET DOEN VAN MASSAGES, SCHOONHEIDSBEHANDELINGEN EN GEZONDHEIDSTHERAPIEEN;
3. HET ORGANISEREN VAN CURSUSSEN, OPLEIDING, TRAININGEN, LEZINGEN, WOKSHOPS, RADIOPROGRAMMA'S OP HET GEBIED VAN FITNESS, GEZONDHEID EN DE WETENSCHAP VAN HET GEBRUIK VAN NATUURLIJKE GENEESMIDDELEN, ALSMEDE HET UITGEVEN VAN PUBLICATIES OVER VORENVERMELDE ONDERWERPEN;
4. HET BEVORDEREN VAN MEDISCH TOERISME, WAARONDER BEGREPEN HET VERZORGEN VAN HUISVESTING, VOEDING EN TRANSPORT;
5. HET VERKRIJGEN, BEZITTEN, VERVREEMDEN, BEHEREN EN ONTWIKKELEN, VERHUREN, VERPACHTEN, VERHYPOTHEKEREN OF IN HET ALGEMEEN BEZWAREN VAN REGISTERGOEDEREN EN/OF ENIG RECHT OP OF BELANG IN REGISTERGOEDEREN.

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Chamber of Commerce & Industry Aruba - J.E. Irausquin Blvd.10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Reply #559 on: September 28, 2006, 03:28:38 PM » AZLady   

Below is a babelfish translation of the bottom of the Chamber of Commerce listing.  Notice even someone who promotes himself as a "healer" is involved in tourism!  I think even I underestimated the importance of tourism on this depraved little island.  The "healer" is really in business to bring in MEDICAL TOURISM!

1. THE LARGE -, SMALL - AND AGENTURENHANDEL HOMEOPATISCHE - NATURAL GEZONDHEIDSPRODUCTEN, VITAMINS AND FEEDING SUPPLEMENTS;
2. DEVELOPING GEZONDHEIDSCENTRUM THAT HEALTH TREATMENT LOOKS AFTER AMONG WHICH INCLUDED DOING MASSAGES, BEAUTY TREATMENT AND GEZONDHEIDSTHERAPIEEN;
3. ORGANISING CURSUSSEN, TRAINING, TRAININGS, READINGS, WOKSHOPS, RADIO PROGRAMMES IN THE FIELD OF FITNESS, HEALTH AND THE SCIENCE OF THE USE OF NATURAL MEDICINES, AS WELL AS VORENVERMELDE SUBMIT SPENDING PUBLICATIONS;
4. THE PROMOTION OF MEDICAL TOURISM, AMONG WHICH UNDERSTOOD LOOKING AFTER HOUSING, FEEDING AND TRANSPORT;
5. OBTAINING, HAVING, BECOME ESTRANGED, MANAGE AND DEVELOP, LET, LEASE, VERHYPOTHEKEREN OR IN GENERAL BURDENING REGISTERGOEDEREN AND/OR SOME RIGHT TO OR IMPORTANCE IN REGISTERGOEDEREN.

Pic of Dr Carlos Viana here and link to his business…

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=762.msg110500#msg110500

Pics of Fernando? Here…Sorry Johan…I don’t do pics…LOL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=199.msg33641#msg33641

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=202.msg33326#msg33326

Lively Case Discussion #510 8/11 - 8/12/2006

« Reply #564 on: August 12, 2006, 12:57:16 AM »

Thank Goodness for the Archives…this should bring SS out of lurk mode…

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1936.msg258250#msg258250

Re: Lively Case Discussion #669 7/30 - 7/31/2007

« Reply #278 on: July 30, 2007, 05:09:03 PM »

Quote Dayhiker
Thank you Klaas. From this we can gather that the Chemaly family is tied to Cohen and Dilella and Julia Renfro. One Happy Family.

Klaasend
And of course, BONDIA as well:

http://www.cspnv.com/pages/staffypersonal.htm

DIRECTOR
John Chemaly
John Chemaly Jr.

GERENTE GENERAL
Grace Mary Maduro
E-mail:
gracemary.maduro@bondia.com

ASST. HEFE DE BUREAU
Harold Farro
Oscar Vidal

REDACCION
Elisabeth Guanipa
Benjamin Romero
Margarita Els
Keven Van Ommeren

REDACTOR ECONOMIA
Tito Lacle
E-mail:
noticia@bondia.com

REDACTOR DEPORTIVO
Richard Brooks
Andres Krozendijk
deporte@bondia.com

COLABORADOR
Micheal Arends
Dr. Carlos Viana
Ronzzio de Cuba

INTERNACIONAL
Mariano Heyden
Margarita Els
(Antiyas)
(Bonaire)

FOTOGRAFO
Debbie Kelly
Jason Inesia

REPORTERO
Lutico Hermans

ELECTRONIC PAGINATION
Gladys Silva
Dina Maria
Carlos Pimienta

AVISO Y VENTA
Marijke Croes-Luidens
Wendy Wanopa
Elly Erasmus

ARTE GRAFICO
Sandra Loefstop
(Reservacion)
Erold de Haseth
(IT/System Administrator)
Lando Rafael
E-mail:
aviso@bondia.com

ADMINISTRACION y DISTRIBUCION
Eduard Martijn
(Hefe)
Trina Maduro
Mariella Carrera
Jenny Kelly
Mirella Farro

COLLECTOR
Marieta Tromp
Gina Briesen

(PRE) PRESS
Luis Fernando Arenas
(Hefe)
Eloy Figueroa Borja

PRESS
Ronald Schenker
(Hefe)
Omar Ramirez
Martin Boekhoudt

RECEPCIONISTA
Natasha Ramos   

AGENCIA DI NOTICIA
Associated Press
Editor's Press
United Media
Reuters

AFILIACION
Sociedad Interamerica di Prensa (SIP)

DIRECCION
Weststraat #22
Telefon 582-7800 - Fax: 582-7044
EMail Address: E:mail noticia@cspnv.com
BON DIA ARUBA

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #448 on: August 18, 2008, 07:48:00 AM »

Johan…Karen Martina…Thanks…I didn’t realize that Fernando was connected to the “case’ concerning Karen…Interesting!!!

There is something from JQK regarding Karen IIRC

Caps could not find Karen Martina in his database for Aruba. SS found her in Curacao via myspace or Facebook.

If you want more info, I will see what was discussed in Shango.

Name: Karen Martina
Date: 23 June 2005113:55
Pages: 6
Writer/Initiator: Dennis Jacobs / Juan Boezem
Description: witness statement by a friend of Van der Sloot and Arrambatzis

Name: Karen Martina
Date: 24 June 2005 / 13:50
Pages: 5
Writer/Initiator. Dennis Jacobs / Marcelino Ras
Description: witness statement

Fernando

Carlos M Viana(59)/Phyllis L Viana(53)…Palm Harbor, Florida

If Fernando was in 9th grade in 2005 or 2006 depending on what the poster was referencing, he was Val’s age, I think.
Pita
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #449 on: August 18, 2008, 07:59:48 AM »

Mum, from your Fernando link above, Fernando looks like the guy at the gate of the VDS home after Joran's release.  Does anybody have that picture to compare?

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: August 18, 2008, 08:09:32 AM »

Mum, from your Fernando link above, Fernando looks like the guy at the gate of the VDS home after Joran's release.  Does anybody have that picture to compare?

Good Morning Pita...I think I posted the link to it in Shango the other day...I can find it...I hope...
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #451 on: August 18, 2008, 08:27:13 AM »

Help...I found the pic...Link here...TIA...Will check as I think there is more.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg368549#msg368549

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #452 on: August 18, 2008, 08:49:19 AM »

Another pic here...Also a post asking if Renee G is in front of the car...WTH!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg368271#msg368271

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: August 18, 2008, 09:03:10 AM »

Phyllis Viana...pic here...could she be the blonde at Joran's release party?

http://healingspiritpress.com/healingcenter/otherhtml/english/phyllisbio.html

Phyllis Viana - Clinic Director

Phyllis was an entertainer for over 30 years. She professionally sang and danced her way from New York City, through the United States and Canada to Europe, the Mediterranean and on to the Caribbean, living, absorbing and learning to become comfortable in different cultures. Coming from a multicultural background herself, including Native American, French, Spanish, German, Polish, Philippine and perhaps a few more, her mother always said, she embodied the true American “Melting Pot.” Blend in a marriage to a Portuguese, Central American, Arubian and being transplanted from the sophisticated, fast paced Island of Manhattan to the tropical Island paradise of Aruba her experience with diverse peoples, well you get the picture.

If overseeing every aspect of the Viana Natural Healing Center doesn’t keep her busy enough, upon turning 50, she commented “if this is mid-life, I’m only half way there and have so many things still to do” and decided to jump out of an airplane over the ocean in the Yucatan of Mexico, sky diving in birthday celebration. “Because I’ve never done it before & I wanted to experience it.”

Into “Natural Health” before it was popular, “mom Jane had an organic family garden, because she wanted us kids to be able to walk down the rows and pick beans and tomatoes & eat them right there. I didn’t know any different. Everybody worked and did chores that actually made your muscles strong in those days.” Add, splits and cartwheels for hours on the front lawn, the grueling discipline of ballet classes, were actually a wonderful place where a young girl could feel like a princess. “We didn’t know it was keeping us healthy and teaching us life management skills.”

Besides performing, Phyllis has taught dance, yoga, relaxation techniques and fitness, which she has been able to use to teach breathing techniques to many patients who for various reasons have lost their ability to relax and breathe efficiently. This is vital to a healthy body and mind. Along the way, Phyllis became a Scuba Instructor, ran her own Dive Company, and has trained in Reiki, Shamanism, and nutrition for fitness and is the Clinic’s expert in Bach Flowers Remedies..

She has raised 2 athletic boys, Julio and Fernando, oversees all aspects of the day to day administration of the Healing Center and is also the personal assistant of Dr. Carlos Viana, admittedly her biggest job.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: August 18, 2008, 09:29:03 AM »

Hmmm!  We have been discussing Charles Croes and his wife in Shango and it turns out that Dr Viana is a good friend of his...and Dr Viana used to work for his Dad's car yard...

http://bb.visitaruba.com/archive/index.php/t-4033.html

BBL

MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #455 on: August 18, 2008, 10:41:31 AM »

Pita...I think these are the right links...LOL

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2733.msg368549#msg368549

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg368271#msg368271

Rob...or any of the clever photo Monkeys, could we please have a side-by-side...Thanks in Advance.
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #456 on: August 18, 2008, 11:29:01 AM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1944.600

Quote Sunfreak
VIANA, Fernando  (DOB 9-03-87) – Joran in his June 24th statement says –“ I have to say that I am not sure any more if "Freddy ZEDAN" or "Fernando VIANA" was in the appartment with us.”  His father is Dr. Carlos Viana.

Same age as Joran…found him on one person’s Facebook – no pic…Does anyone have the school pics of Joran, they were wearing blue shirts, and were used to compare the shoe sizes? TIA
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #457 on: August 18, 2008, 11:37:30 AM »

Mum are you talking about the guy that is getting his butt kicked by Anita?

I have a photo of him when Joran got outta jail.

I jokingly said he was MF..

I don't think those two guys are the same person

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
MumInOhio
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #458 on: August 18, 2008, 11:37:42 AM »

Paul Gielen?

http://www.backusturner.com/Aruba%20Sonesta/our-staff.html

Pet Cemetary

Hmmm! Now I would like to know just how old some of those pets were…

http://www.aruba.com/forum/f7/baby-beach-history-2779/index2.html

08-18-2005, 12:15 PM       
Cecile Guest

Re: Baby Beach History

Lee, I have a question for you? I was in Aruba from May 23 til June 2nd. We went to Baby Beach. As we were leaving we drove past a pet cemetary. Some of the markers looked like people markers (too long lives for pets)Do you know the history of this cemetary? I asked a few people at our hotel and they knew about it but not the history...Just curious

08-30-2005, 09:16 AM

charles Guest

Re: Baby Beach History 
Cecile,To answer your question, Just pets!charlesarubafastphones.com

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #459 on: August 18, 2008, 11:41:51 AM »

Mum I think I have that wrong - one was when Paulus got outta jail and the other is when Joran got outta jail.

I had that wrong at the time.

Whoever he is  - he was at both releases - and I think he is the guy in the back ground at the Sloot house in the picture where the BMW and the woman are in the fore ground.

That pic has the back end of the blue BMW pictured and he walks in the back ground - IIRC

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.