April 19, 2024, 12:23:47 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Little Humor For Today  (Read 1997 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: August 02, 2008, 02:53:45 PM »

A young cowboy from Wyoming goes off to college, but half way through the semester, he has foolishly squandered all his money.

He calls home. 'Dad,' he says, 'You won't believe what modern education is developing! They actually have a program here in Laramie that will teach our dog, Ol' Blue how to talk!' 'That's amazing,' his Dad says. 'How do I get Ol' Blue in that program?' 'Just send him down here with $1,000' the young cowboy says. 'I'll get him in the course.'

So, his father sends the dog and $1,000.

About two-thirds through the semester, the money again runs out. The boy calls home.

'So how's Ol' Blue doing son,' his father asks. 'Awesome, Dad, he's talking up a storm,' he says, 'but you just won't believe this - they've had such good results  they have started to teach the animals how to read!' 'Read!' says his father, 'No kidding! How do we get Blue in that program?'  Just send $2,500, I'll get him in the class.'  The money promptly arrives. 

But our hero has a problem.  At the end of the year, his father will find out the dog can neither talk, nor read.  So he shoots the dog.

When he arrives home at the end of the year, his father is all excited. 'Where's Ol' Blue? I just can't wait to see him read something and talk!'

'Dad,' the boy says, 'I have some grim news. Yesterday morning, just before we left to drive home, Ol' Blue was in the living room, kicked back in the recliner, reading the Wall Street Journal, like he usually does.  Then he turned to me and asked, 'So, is your daddy still messin' around with that little redhead who lives in town?'

The father exclaimed, 'I hope you shot that dog before he talks to your Mother!'

'I sure did, Dad!'

'That's my boy!'

The kid went on to be a successful lawyer. And then he went on to become a Congressman

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2008, 08:25:12 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2008, 06:26:20 PM »

Here's another funny to add.  I found it posted on Gretawire, while keeping a close eye on the Anthony case.  Somebody posted it and I found it quite humorous!   

Obama has picked his vice-president running mate and it is Sylvester Stallone and they will run as Sambo and Rambo. He will pick Nancy Pelosi as secretary of state and that makes the ticket:
Sambo, Rambo & Bimbo.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
caesu
Monkey Junky

« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2008, 07:10:34 PM »

(didn't want to make a new thread)

i find this pretty funny:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

Dihannah1
Monkey All Star Jr.

God watch over our children and keep them safe.

« Reply #4 on: August 05, 2008, 07:45:17 PM »

(didn't want to make a new thread)

i find this pretty funny:

http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d

I just saw that on Fox news.

God has FINAL Judgement!<br />
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.