April 28, 2024, 01:46:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: U.S. tourist found dead in St. Maarten(no foul play-case closed)  (Read 25786 times)
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #20 on: August 08, 2008, 09:42:57 AM »

PHILIPSBURG--Vincent Mark Cullen appeared unwell when he was picked up outside his family’s Cupecoy timeshare unit over a week ago. According to the taxi driver who carried him to Cay Bay, where he was last seen alive, the American tourist looked “kind of funny.”
In an interview with The Daily Herald, the driver, who requested that his name not be used, described the 28-year-old American as determined to go to Cay Bay while appearing disoriented when he entered the vehicle. It was the driver’s second trip with Cullen.
The driver told this newspaper Thursday, “I could feel he was on something, but I don’t know what.”
The driver said Cullen seemed to know “exactly where he wanted to go."

http://www.thedailyherald.com/tdhonline/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=414:driver-cullen-was-looking-kind-of-funny-on-last-taxi-trip&catid=56:today
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #21 on: August 08, 2008, 01:46:23 PM »

[http=www.thedailyherald.com/tdhonline/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=414:driver-cullen-was-looking-kind-of-funny-on-last-taxi-trip&catid=56:today]Driver: Cullen was ‘looking kind of funny’ on last taxi trip[/url]

The state of the condition insults my intuition
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #22 on: August 08, 2008, 01:48:57 PM »

darn....that link got away from me!! 

Driver: Cullen was ‘looking kind of funny’ on last taxi trip

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #23 on: August 08, 2008, 05:29:45 PM »

Here we go with the taxi driver revelations again!  They can always rely on the testimony of taxi drivers...amazing!  Same song, second verse....before we know it Renee Gielen will be interested in the case! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
mojo
Scared Monkey

« Reply #24 on: August 09, 2008, 11:53:06 AM »

this from the daily herald of yesterday...but they don't keep their links

Concern Raised Over Sudden Deaths---- Investigation Launched
MARIGOT- Authorities on the French side of the island are concerned over the sudden deaths of at least four young men in St. Martin from July 22. The gendarmes are now working to see if there is any link between of the deaths.
Local prosecutor Louvier confirmed on Thursday that the death of a young man on a Corsair flight last Sunday bound to Paris had died by bolitas that burst in the man's stomach. The deceased man lived on St. Martin for several years.
Also two young men from Concordia died on July 22 and 23 however, there were no indications of medical complications or any other factor that would lead to sudden death, Doctors pronounced that both of the men died of natural causes.
On August 1 a young man died in Oyster Pond while he was working. The autopsy report indicated the man had cardiac abnormalities which probably contributed to his death; there was no evidence of drug overdose.
The French Authorities also is questioning the sudden death of an American Tourist in Cay Bay which is now under investigation by Dutch law enforcement.

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2008, 09:09:55 PM »

VMC's medicine that was found in his pocket was for intense knee pain...
Still looking for answers to such a complicated situation. 
http://www.sxmpages.com/content/view/1125/1/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2008, 10:12:44 PM »

Thanks for the updates!

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #27 on: August 11, 2008, 02:21:29 PM »

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #28 on: August 15, 2008, 10:39:01 AM »

This comment was posted on an open thread from sxmprivateeye~

kdupser | Fri, 2008-08-15 09:48

First, I am extremely intelligent. Vinnys' blood results to me , have little to do with the fact that within 2 hrs leaving he was dead. I could care less if he was high, or meeting someone. For all I or anyone knows he could have been going to a local hangout for music? Someone knows what happened, someone saw him or met him. Or the cab driver whom drove him knows. How about this ... know it all...did he leave or was taken? Where the heck is his wallet? Did they check the so called CAB or drivers records? Did he get set up? Maybe I watch to much Law and Order but I am looking at all angles. Who found him or called? Someone has his money and wallet???? But robbery not motive???? You don't have diddly other than depending on blood test.
I am not the only person here looking for answers. And the more research I do on your Island seems CRIME has become so bad that your government is forming commissions and crime summits as recent as July 16th.
We here in America have the same problems as you....don't cloud or distract from the issue. He is dead and we are rightfully concerned. It seems you have blocked many blogs and the paper reports censored facts. One here can only wonder why such cover??? Could tourism being your main source of revenue be more important than anything. I loved Vinny like a son, he loved everyone and accepted everyone no matter what their situation.
His family are wonderful people and they know many would never think less of Vinny for anything, because the MAN he was speaks volumes of the Best of the Best.
So enough of your self appointed righteousness, just stick with the facts.
And furthermore someone from your Island sent me various blogs and those disturbing photos. Seems like even down there many think Justice in SXM is not only blind but Muzzled.

martini
Scared Monkey

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 11:13:20 AM »

Cullen family doesn’t want
blood results to be released
PHILIPSBURG--The Cullen family does not want the results of the blood tests on son Vincent Mark released to the public, and local authorities must respect their wishes.

The Prosecutor’s Office said Monday that the Cullens had that the findings of an “extensive” blood analysis done on the 28-year-old U.S. tourist not be revealed. Authorities are not treating the death as a murder and are under no obligation to reveal this confidential information.

But it is official: Cullen’s death, almost three weeks ago, had nothing to do with foul play.

Authorities have completely ruled out murder as the cause of the young dentistry student’s death on Wednesday, July 30. Cullen was found dead on Windsor Road about 90 minutes after a taxi driver had taken him to a specific location in Cay Bay.

Initially, his family suggested that the young man had been killed, but authorities have always insisted otherwise. His body was found with no wounds other than a superficial cut over his left eye and an X-Ray showed he had no broken or damaged bones.

A sample of Cullen’s blood was sent to Curaçao’s Analytic Diagnostic Centre (ADC) lab for unspecified testing and the results, which arrived eight days ago, had been kept confidential pending the family’s response on whether to release the information. On Monday the family said “no” to releasing this information.

“The case is closed for us,” Stein told The Daily Herald.

According to a taxi driver, Cullen appeared “shaky” when the driver dropped him off at the location. Cullen never returned to the taxi.

http://www.thedailyherald.com/news/daily/l081/cullenclosed081.html
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: August 29, 2008, 05:40:05 AM »

Prayers for the Cullen family.  Please let this family have peace.  Vincent Mark, rest in peace.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.