May 01, 2024, 03:14:02 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491849 times)
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1000 on: August 06, 2008, 10:23:16 PM »

just got off the phone with TJ... he has some really good things cooking...

first, he was really pissed, again, that Nancy didn't bring him back on after Cindy made her remarks last night.. he was told he would get to rebuttal her comments...(he's been told that before and keeps falling for it  ) Said that Cindy is lying all day everyday...

second, he says Casey is most likely very guilty and he's going to LVA all of Cindy's, George's and Casey's videos starting tomorrow morning.

TJ is about to get a huge case involving a young woman and a negligent police department - this will be a national story very shortly.

more terrific things to come, but I can't say just what they are...yet anyway... really really really great stuff. You guys are gonna love what's coming - trust me on this one....

Good stuff on this particular case?  (that's all I'll ask?)  GOD I HOPE SO ....... SOON!

The other case may be pretty open and shut ..... young informant dead .... police dropped the ball ....  don't cha think?  Or is it way more involved than that?

I really hate when people say they can't say - but - I've been around long enough to know WHY...

I'm sorry to say - it does not have to do with this case.

I hope invision, you will stick around and hang with us for the long haul...victims need VICTIM'S RIGHTS ADVOCATES

READ MY CATALYST

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/07/chad-mulvin-never-forgotten.html

WOW ..... what an incredible story ..... I'm SO sorry for your loss ...... I truly am ..... I am saddened that I live in PA as well and had no knowledge of this case ..... Thank GOD for people such as yourself AND the ones that contribute to this forum as well as the other "good" (not bashing) ..... sites out there for getting these cases out there and keeping them in the public view ..... as I stated before ..... I stumbled upon this forum quite by accident .....

I have always been a court tv, forensic files, cold case file, etc ..... junkie ..... I LOVE Nancy and Greta ..... I was thrilled to find this forum!  I now have "someone"/many to chat with .... theorize with ..... and just "empty my head with"  ..... (my family thinks I'm nuts) ..... There have been few cases that have gripped me to this extent ..... Jessica Lundsfords, Natalee's and Lacey Peterson to name a few ..... however .... I can NOT get this poor little baby out of my head for one minute.  It's seems to have "taken me over" ..... 

Yes, Rob ..... I plan on sticking around ....thanks...... I just wish I could do more ....  Sad

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1001 on: August 06, 2008, 10:23:59 PM »

Klaas, I just want to hug you right now... know we all love you so much!

I remember what happen when Kaitlin was found and just know how many people love you...

especially me and Carpe!!!!

Rob, this case is bothering Kaitlin's mother alot! That plus the fact that all of Kaitlin's friends will attend their first day of high school on Friday, and Kaitlin will never get that chance. My son and I will be going on a mini vacation with her over Labor Day weekend to give her a chance to get away for a bit....

we will never forget Kailtin Aydell .... never Cubbee

Ms Aydell is always in my prayers and thoughts - tell her I'm thinking of her - will ya?

and I know how hard it was on you -  you are never far from my heart.

Thanks Rob, I will let her know..... I remember how distraught Danette was an look at Casey and think, WTF....

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1002 on: August 06, 2008, 10:31:15 PM »

Ehhh hummm just my two cents here but I have to disagree with the drowning scenario. I think if Caylee had drowned and it was truly an accident even if negligence was involved it is my opinion that Casey would have admitted it. Infact if there was any way to have made[/i] Caylees death appear as a drowning Casey would have jumped at the chance over what was likely the real truth and that is that Caylee was probably left in the trunk of the car to sleep and forgotten as Casey partied the night away. We have seen Casey out partying at night in many pictures. Where do you think Caylee was all of the nights before she died? I don't think Casey hired a sitter.

http://tinyurl.com/654des

http://tinyurl.com/56s7j5

http://tinyurl.com/6ammhp

http://tinyurl.com/6bxkkd

http://tinyurl.com/6bvkmc

The other thing, if Casey then panicked and put her in the trunk to get rid of the body they would have been able to pick up that chlorine was there when they tried to analyze what was in the trunk.

There are 2 questions there.
1.  How did she die (if she did)
2   How was her body then disposed of?

1.  How did Caylee die (if she did)?
2.  How did Casey get rid of her body (if she did)?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1003 on: August 06, 2008, 10:33:51 PM »

INVISION WROTE:
WOW ..... what an incredible story ..... I'm SO sorry for your loss ...... I truly am ..... I am saddened that I live in PA as well and had no knowledge of this case ..... Thank GOD for people such as yourself AND the ones that contribute to this forum as well as the other "good" (not bashing) ..... sites out there for getting these cases out there and keeping them in the public view ..... as I stated before ..... I stumbled upon this forum quite by accident .....

I have always been a court tv, forensic files, cold case file, etc ..... junkie ..... I LOVE Nancy and Greta ..... I was thrilled to find this forum!  I now have "someone"/many to chat with .... theorize with ..... and just "empty my head with"  ..... (my family thinks I'm nuts) ..... There have been few cases that have gripped me to this extent ..... Jessica Lundsfords, Natalee's and Lacey Peterson to name a few ..... however .... I can NOT get this poor little baby out of my head for one minute.  It's seems to have "taken me over" ..... 

Yes, Rob ..... I plan on sticking around ....thanks...... I just wish I could do more ....   

Invision, this forum wasn't here when the OJ trial was going on, but I was absolutelu consumed with it and knew every single detail. I would have really valued this forum during that!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1004 on: August 06, 2008, 10:34:09 PM »

Ehhh hummm just my two cents here but I have to disagree with the drowning scenario. I think if Caylee had drowned and it was truly an accident even if negligence was involved it is my opinion that Casey would have admitted it. Infact if there was any way to have made[/i] Caylees death appear as a drowning Casey would have jumped at the chance over what was likely the real truth and that is that Caylee was probably left in the trunk of the car to sleep and forgotten as Casey partied the night away. We have seen Casey out partying at night in many pictures. Where do you think Caylee was all of the nights before she died? I don't think Casey hired a sitter.

http://tinyurl.com/654des

http://tinyurl.com/56s7j5

http://tinyurl.com/6ammhp

http://tinyurl.com/6bxkkd

http://tinyurl.com/6bvkmc

I'm sorta leaning away from drowning too BleachBlack.I don't know if that ladder is long enough to lay across the pool but it seems like something a parent might do to keep a child out of the pool.

Yes, you take the ladder and put it inside the pool to keep kids out of it.

I believe in miracles!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1005 on: August 06, 2008, 10:37:26 PM »

Invision, this forum wasn't here when the OJ trial was going on, but I was absolutelu consumed with it and knew every single detail. I would have really valued this forum during that!

LOL  Whoops.....I failed to mention that one!  Yep .... that one consumed me too....

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1006 on: August 06, 2008, 10:38:33 PM »

One thing's for sure. Caylee was incapable of attaching that ladder by herself and Caylee was incapable of opening a locked gate. Casey had to do both of those things. As far as the ladder is concerned, Caylee would have been unable to get in the pool without it, so Casey would have had no reason to put it there unless she intended for herself and or Caylee to get in the water. Putting up the ladder to retrieve Caylee makes no sense because Caylee couldn't have been in the pool without the ladder.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1007 on: August 06, 2008, 10:38:55 PM »

So on June 16th there was a "flurry" of one minute, unanswered calls made to 4 people including Cindy and George made to their work, cell, home phones etc. This was around 3pm then more calls again around 6pm.  No more calls until the 17th.  Then on the 18, Casey backs into the garage and borrows the neighbors shovel.  Neighbor notes that he's never seen her back into the garage before.

The 16th was the day the ladder was found back in place on the pool after they had put it away the night before.
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1008 on: August 06, 2008, 10:43:41 PM »

Ya know guys ..... I'm thinking DJ Tony knows more about this then we may think ....
No word from him AT ALL ..... yet he is who Casey spent her time with during the time Caylee was missing ....

1.  He is "fully" cooperating with LE  (yet we haven't heard any of his comments)
2.  Deleted his MySpace
3.  Is NOT talking to media at all .....

possibility???

I do know that teenagers talk.... alot ...... SOMEBODY (friend) knows who Caylees daddy is .... I bet "friends" will become disgusted with her antics and start talking .... for Caylee's sake .....

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1009 on: August 06, 2008, 10:46:40 PM »

You know, as much as some of the things that Cindy and George have done are odd, I really feel for them.  I think they are clinging to that fine thread that Casey is telling the truth about Caylee being kidnapped.  I'm not sure I wouldn't want to believe it too.  Even if all evidence appears to discount the kidnapped theory I'd still want to believe it over the alternative.  Very sad case. 
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1010 on: August 06, 2008, 10:48:13 PM »

just got off the phone with TJ... he has some really good things cooking...

first, he was really pissed, again, that Nancy didn't bring him back on after Cindy made her remarks last night.. he was told he would get to rebuttal her comments...(he's been told that before and keeps falling for it  ) Said that Cindy is lying all day everyday...

second, he says Casey is most likely very guilty and he's going to LVA all of Cindy's, George's and Casey's videos starting tomorrow morning.

TJ is about to get a huge case involving a young woman and a negligent police department - this will be a national story very shortly.

more terrific things to come, but I can't say just what they are...yet anyway... really really really great stuff. You guys are gonna love what's coming - trust me on this one....

Good stuff on this particular case?  (that's all I'll ask?)  GOD I HOPE SO ....... SOON!

The other case may be pretty open and shut ..... young informant dead .... police dropped the ball ....  don't cha think?  Or is it way more involved than that?

I really hate when people say they can't say - but - I've been around long enough to know WHY...

I'm sorry to say - it does not have to do with this case.

I hope invision, you will stick around and hang with us for the long haul...victims need VICTIM'S RIGHTS ADVOCATES

READ MY CATALYST

http://zoltanzion.blogspot.com/2007/07/chad-mulvin-never-forgotten.html

Thanks, Rob.  I am never going to forget that as I had dinner at the Red Lobster tonight, and whenever I go again, I'll say and extra prayer.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1011 on: August 06, 2008, 10:49:49 PM »

June 15: PM: Cindy and Casey swim and unsnap ladder from pool and put it away.
June 16: ???time: Ladder found on pool, gate found open
June 16: 3:00pm: flurry of unanswered calls: Cindy and George, work, cell, home
June 16: 6:00 pm: additional calls
June 17: More calls
June 18: Casey borrows shovel and backs in to the garage.

If Caylee died on the 16th, and Casey didn't dispose of her until the 18th, that's plenty of time to deposit the decomposition smell in the car.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1012 on: August 06, 2008, 10:51:14 PM »

You know, as much as some of the things that Cindy and George have done are odd, I really feel for them.  I think they are clinging to that fine thread that Casey is telling the truth about Caylee being kidnapped.  I'm not sure I wouldn't want to believe it too.  Even if all evidence appears to discount the kidnapped theory I'd still want to believe it over the alternative.  Very sad case. 

Yes, I agree...I think this has been their struggle from the beginning.  Very sad, indeed.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1013 on: August 06, 2008, 10:52:44 PM »

Just now watching my recording of Nancy Grace tonight....mid-way through vid...NG is talking with guest...and reveals that cadaver dogs hit on gas cans and that is why they were taken by LE...

Is this true?????

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1014 on: August 06, 2008, 10:54:12 PM »

Yes, and in the interview with Greta, they do seem human; misguided and desperate in their belief, but I think they have a world of hurt ahead of them.

I also heard Cindy say today that even if it turned out to be her daughter, she would want whoever brought harm to Caylee brought to justice.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1015 on: August 06, 2008, 10:54:47 PM »

OK, maybe I missed it, but didn't George say he was home while Casey left with Caylee on 6/16 at ten minutes to 1pm?  What are his work hours, if he was home then and not answering the phone at 3pm?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1016 on: August 06, 2008, 10:55:26 PM »

What date was it that George got the gas cans out of the car?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1017 on: August 06, 2008, 10:55:49 PM »

June 15th - Cindy and Casey go for a swim in the pool that night but take the ladder down and put it away.

June 16th around 1pm - George claims to see Casey and Caylee leaving like "normal" wearing 2 backpacks.
George is watching TV (cooking channel) prior to going to work after 1pm.

June 16th 3pm and 6pm - flurry of 1 minute UNANSWERED phone calls to Cindy/George and 2 others at their work/cell/home phones.  No more cell calls from Casey's phone until June 17.

June 18th - Casey comes to her parents home during the day while they aren't there and borrows a shovel from the next door neighbor.  The neighbor notes that Casey backed into the garage which was not normal.

So did Casey and Caylee leave and then come back?  Was Casey pretending to go to work?  Did they return after George left for work?   Did Casey decide to go for a swim then forget the ladder was there and Caylee drowned by accident? 

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1018 on: August 06, 2008, 10:55:55 PM »

Does anyone remember if George said Casey and Caylee left the house on the 16th, about 1:30pm or if HE left ....I thought he said Casey and Caylee left with 2 backpacks?? He assumed she was going to work (to the job she didn't have) and drop off Caylee at the sitter(non-existent)

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1019 on: August 06, 2008, 10:56:28 PM »

What date was it that George got the gas cans out of the car?

June 24th
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.