April 24, 2024, 06:47:01 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491412 times)
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1060 on: August 07, 2008, 12:07:07 AM »

This is terribly sad...so many lives destroyed and that poor child that never had a chance.  I think I need to go lie down and get this off my mind.  I have the same emotions coming to the surface again that I had the first year with Natalee's case.  I thought I had become a hardened old cow by now, but somewhere there is still a tender heart under there that just can't take this stuff that happens to children.  They don't have a chance in this world any more and I just don't know what can be done about it. 

LM. I feel the same way....I have been crying since this broke....it take me right back to
OUR NATALEE. I too thought I had become hardened....guess not...because my heart is feeling this one too.

STILL Standing With The GIRL, Natalee Holloway!
Caylee Anthony, Rest In Peace Little SUNSHINE.
Where is Haleigh Cummings?
BLESS ALL THE CHILDREN! BLESS ALL THE MISSING! BLESS YOU!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1061 on: August 07, 2008, 12:08:13 AM »

This is terribly sad...so many lives destroyed and that poor child that never had a chance.  I think I need to go lie down and get this off my mind.  I have the same emotions coming to the surface again that I had the first year with Natalee's case.  I thought I had become a hardened old cow by now, but somewhere there is still a tender heart under there that just can't take this stuff that happens to children.  They don't have a chance in this world any more and I just don't know what can be done about it. 

Nite, Lala's. I think I'm going to do the same. I'm just drained and sad. I don't want to see the pics of that sweet, innocent face right now. Honestly, I don't even want to think about the pain that's coming to Cindy. She can be such a bitch, but when I re-heard the last 911 call tonight, the panic was real, the emotions were deep, and she's about to have to face something horrible.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1062 on: August 07, 2008, 12:11:41 AM »

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.

June 24th, 2008 - 9 days = June 16th ...... (counting the 16th & the 24th)   

Who is Casey talking about?

I don't know.....maybe AMY?

Here's the next comment....from Amy

Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

_________________ has just moved into the house?

Cindy--she already lives there, did Cindy and Casey have a fight and Cindy left for a bit?  Who moved into the house??

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1063 on: August 07, 2008, 12:12:42 AM »

I'm not buying the pool theory.  First, this information is coming from Cindy...a proven liar, with a motive to lie, too far into the investigation.  It was only after the nanny story began to fall apart that this theory was floated.  These are desperate people.  I'm sure if it was an accident of this type the police already put that seed into Casey's mind, that if it was an accident to come clean and things would get better for her.  But no, she stuck to the nanny story. Embellishing it everyday, Caylee is in danger, the family is in danger, we know who has her, she was in the clubs looking for her...blahblahblah.   I know the nanny story is false but thats what the family has been sticking to.  It couldn't have happened both ways.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1064 on: August 07, 2008, 12:15:03 AM »

Well, this pool thing has me concerned now.  Casey could have left the ladder in the pool or Caylee climbed up on something and fell over in it.  If Casey was on the phone or asleep or whatever she then could have missed her and found her in the pool.  Thing is why would you not call 911 for help?  No matter what, it was an accident.  The entire thing makes me wonder why just now Cindy is telling this pool and ladder story?

#1  Casey is not a "stable" person - never has been
#2  Cindy and George have been trying to believe their daughter because they want more than anything for Caylee to be alive.  I do wonder about George and if he actually knows now.  I don't think Cindy knows for sure, she is still clinging to that hope. 

Right.  But I don't think Cindy is the tastiest nut in the nuthouse either.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1065 on: August 07, 2008, 12:19:32 AM »

Well, this pool thing has me concerned now.  Casey could have left the ladder in the pool or Caylee climbed up on something and fell over in it.  If Casey was on the phone or asleep or whatever she then could have missed her and found her in the pool.  Thing is why would you not call 911 for help?  No matter what, it was an accident.  The entire thing makes me wonder why just now Cindy is telling this pool and ladder story?

#1  Casey is not a "stable" person - never has been
#2  Cindy and George have been trying to believe their daughter because they want more than anything for Caylee to be alive.  I do wonder about George and if he actually knows now.  I don't think Cindy knows for sure, she is still clinging to that hope. 

Hi Klaasend....

I have to agree with everything you said here....I too am wondering about how MUCH George knows.

He sure changed personalities quickly from being in the background to being this overly-jovial guy, imo.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1066 on: August 07, 2008, 12:21:23 AM »

I'm not buying the pool theory.  First, this information is coming from Cindy...a proven liar, with a motive to lie, too far into the investigation.  It was only after the nanny story began to fall apart that this theory was floated.  These are desperate people.  I'm sure if it was an accident of this type the police already put that seed into Casey's mind, that if it was an accident to come clean and things would get better for her.  But no, she stuck to the nanny story. Embellishing it everyday, Caylee is in danger, the family is in danger, we know who has her, she was in the clubs looking for her...blahblahblah.   I know the nanny story is false but thats what the family has been sticking to.  It couldn't have happened both ways.

The family is perfectly safe as long as their party animal remains in jail.

I believe in miracles!
pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1067 on: August 07, 2008, 12:23:33 AM »

He sure changed personalities quickly from being in the background to being this overly-jovial guy, imo.
[/quote]

He sure did....

pinkbanana
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1068 on: August 07, 2008, 12:24:22 AM »

He sure did....
[/quote]

I messed that up...sorry

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1069 on: August 07, 2008, 12:47:25 AM »

Okay.

Father's Day was Sunday and Grandma had Caylee.  Casey was at least gone all weekend (Friday nights are Fusion, then comes the rest of the weekend when they have an all white party (pajama party with white sheets), and (Caseypooh has to go out and let loose after working so hard all week).

So now it's Monday and she is beat.  She has lied about moving out and she doesn't like the taste of crow, so she still pretends she has somewhere to go.  She brings Caylee back to the house when Papa leaves (which is only going to be a couple of minutes).

Casey and Caylee go into the pool.  Casey realizes that she can't stand to be in the sun with all the partying she did over the weekend.  Casey takes Caylee in the house, and passes out with Caylee watching TV which she has probably done before. 

Caylee gets out of the house when mommy is sleeping.  (Cindy already told us that Casey can take those safety knob covers off the door on Greta),   She gets into the pool because she was not finished having a good time there.  The ladder would be down because that blinding sun after a weekend of partying would make her get inside as quickly as possible.  It would especially likely to leave your mind, if you were dragging a kid that does not want to go.  Casey may even have gone into the bathroom to puke.  She does have a history of that.

She wakes up can't find Caylee and finds her in the pool.  Maybe the gate being open is going to be from the bushy haired stranger who kidnapped Caylee  and then brought Caylee for a swim while the home was unoccupied.

Why did she lie?  Because of the amount of time she was passed out and possibly having substances still in her bloodstream she was afraid to call LE.  If she did not know when Caylee died and thought Caylee might have been in the water a long time,  she would have no reasonable explanation about why she didn't get her out sooner.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 12:55:30 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1070 on: August 07, 2008, 12:59:01 AM »

Okay.

Father's Day was Sunday and Grandma had Caylee.  Casey was at least gone all weekend (Friday nights are Fusion, then comes the rest of the weekend when they have an all white party (pajama party with white sheets), and (Caseypooh has to go out and let loose after working so hard all week).

So now it's Monday and she is beat.  She has lied about moving out and she doesn't like the taste of crow, so she still pretends she has somewhere to go.  She brings Caylee back to the house when Papa leaves (which is only going to be a couple of minutes).

Casey and Caylee go into the pool.  Casey realizes that she can't stand to be in the sun with all the partying she did over the weekend.  Casey takes Caylee in the house, and passes out with Caylee watching TV which she has probably done before. 

Caylee gets out of the house when mommy is sleeping.  (Cindy already told us that Casey can take those safety knob covers off the door on Greta),   She gets into the pool because she was not finished having a good time there.  The ladder would be down because that blinding sun after a weekend of partying would make her get inside as quickly as possible.  It would especially likely to leave your mind, if you were dragging a kid that does not want to go.  Casey may even have gone into the bathroom to puke.  She does have a history of that.

She wakes up can't find Caylee and finds her in the pool.  Maybe the gate being open is going to be from the bushy haired stranger who kidnapped Caylee  and then brought Caylee for a swim while the home was unoccupied.

Why did she lie?  Because of the amount of time she was passed out and possibly having substances still in her bloodstream she was afraid to call LE.  If she did not know when Caylee died and thought Caylee might have been in the water a long time,  she would have no reasonable explanation about why she didn't get her out sooner.

OK...very possible.  So then where had she put Caylee's body?  Is she in the woods behind the house? 
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1071 on: August 07, 2008, 01:01:26 AM »

Where is Caylee?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1072 on: August 07, 2008, 01:09:41 AM »

Okay.

OK...very possible.  So then where had she put Caylee's body?  Is she in the woods behind the house? 

Let me find the map I made earlier.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1073 on: August 07, 2008, 01:15:13 AM »

Okay.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1074 on: August 07, 2008, 01:17:30 AM »

Ah, near the apartments Zenaida was supposed to be at  .  Let me do another map of that.  Hold on.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1075 on: August 07, 2008, 01:17:41 AM »

only if Casey disposed of the body.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1076 on: August 07, 2008, 01:24:20 AM »

only if Casey disposed of the body.

If Daddy dearest helped, it's probably on land.  Probably in the woods behind the house, men like to, ummm, conserve their energy so they don't like to walk far.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1077 on: August 07, 2008, 01:26:47 AM »

It would have been hard for Casey to carry the body far into the woods.  Babies sleeping deeply are hard to carry.

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1078 on: August 07, 2008, 01:29:00 AM »

Bearly - I just wanted to zoom out a bit.  I think you may have something here.  This is where Tim Miller/TES needs to search, IMO.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 01:31:23 AM by klaasend » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1079 on: August 07, 2008, 01:35:27 AM »

If Casey, ran out of gas, why wouldn't she just pull into a gas station, after all she had stolen money from Ma & Pa, and Amy, and stole credit cards from her parents.  Why go home for the gas?  So you don't leave a trail.  If she paid cash, she wouldn't leave a paper trail either, but she would then risk someone recognizing her.

Is Casey Zenaida or is one of her friends?  Does she have any real friends?  Was that money stolen over several days, several months, several years?   Did she have to pay her accomplice(s).

Did someone catch her in the act?

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.