April 16, 2024, 03:06:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 490709 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1080 on: August 07, 2008, 01:35:57 AM »

It would have been hard for Casey to carry the body far into the woods.  Babies sleeping deeply are hard to carry.

Not if Caylee was in a stroller 

Edited to add:  Was Caylee's old stroller in the shed?
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1081 on: August 07, 2008, 01:37:22 AM »

Bearly - I just wanted to zoom out a bit.  I think you may have something here.  This is where Tim Miller/TES needs to search, IMO.

I'll find out the position from my photobucket.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1082 on: August 07, 2008, 01:38:21 AM »

It would have been hard for Casey to carry the body far into the woods.  Babies sleeping deeply are hard to carry.

Not if Caylee was in a stroller 

Edited to add:  Was Caylee's old stroller in the shed?

Or a wheel barrow.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1083 on: August 07, 2008, 01:41:58 AM »

I believe in miracles!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1084 on: August 07, 2008, 01:43:53 AM »

Thanks Bearly.

Time for me to call it a night.  Goodnight all!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1085 on: August 07, 2008, 02:00:16 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1086 on: August 07, 2008, 02:01:09 AM »

Thanks Bearly.

Time for me to call it a night.  Goodnight all!

Nite, Klaas!

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1087 on: August 07, 2008, 02:05:29 AM »

The only info the LE is letting out, imo, is what the Anthony's say.  They are the smoke screen (the dog and pony show) while ALE does its work.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:50:29 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1088 on: August 07, 2008, 03:16:44 AM »

IMO this is a female dominated family.

Why?  Of course what we witnessed going on, but also by the names:

George------->Lee

Cindy-------->Casey-------->Caylee

Usually the names are carried from father to son, or father to son and mother to daughter.  It is unusual to see the names carried from mother to daughter, then mother to daughter.

The men in this family are not as strong as the females, they always back off, I don't mean in fear, I mean in obedience.

Whenever George is trying to get away from the media when he and Cindy are together, Cindy invariably starts talking and then George goes back and stays with her.  I am sure they discuss beforehand what they are going to do about the media.  (They probably can't anticipate the question, but they can decide if they are going to walk past them or not).
e.g.  Let's just go home and skip the media this afternoon. 

Then they pass the reporters.  The reporters yell out questions, George ignores them as planned, Cindy starts to walk away, but Cindy has never met a question she can leave dangling.  She must have the last word.  e.g. "That's all for now guys."  She must remain in control of everyone and everything at all times.

« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 03:21:36 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1089 on: August 07, 2008, 04:41:56 AM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads... distraught
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

And more lies ..... and more lies ...... and more lies .......

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1090 on: August 07, 2008, 05:14:55 AM »

Fusion Nightclub Orlando, Venue Description

Fusion Nightclub - Think of Fusion Nightclub as a guaranteed hangover. And we mean that in the best possible way. Located at 1 S. Orange Ave, it’s open all night, so it’s a pretty good bet that you’re going to be feeling it the next morning. Enjoy the late-night debauchery, but drink lots of water and pop some Advil.

Regulars of Fusion Nightclub Orlando
Fusion Nightclub Orlando, does not have any regulars yet.

Address:             1 S. Orange Ave
City, State:    Orlando, FL
Zip/P. Code:    32801
Telephone:     407-650-0556

Type (genre):     Club
Music:            Hip-Hop, House, Pop / Top 40

Reviews:

rickrock (unregistered) says:  *
(08.04.2008)
mr.
This is a weak-ass club with a bunch of weak-ass ppl - don't waste ya time or $$$ - no surprise that ppl like Casey go there

*This is written 10 times, don't know if this is a person who went there or a troll.

Bliss (unregistered) says:*         
(08.01.2008)
Murderer Central
Um, if this is where Casey Anthony hangs out, I won't be back. I don't like to be around child murderers.

trance1112 says: *
(04.01.2007)
Horrible Fusion club in Orlando
To begin with, the owner is a pathetic individual who treats ladies like s#*! . As he says " Do you know who you are talking to? I am the owner!" Am I supposed to care? What a bafoon! The club sucks and this uneducated scumbag does not deserve your hard earned cash. He has to learn to respect ladies first! No manners

*written 3 times

Become a Promoter

* Create a Promoter profile page to develop and expand your fan base
    * Build Your Community
      - Start / import your group scene members
      - Manage your scene members
      - Create sub-groups to target specific members
      - Manage email lists
      - Send event invitations and email alerts to your members
      - Benefit from word-of-mouth promotion (members will invite their friends)
    * Post Your Event on the Events Channel.
      - Add parties, DJs, galleries, nightclubs, concerts, tours, afterhours, etc.
      - Upload your flyers, videos, photos, and Event information
      - Manage your guest lists
    * Sell Tickets
      - Clubplanet.com offers a complete ticketing system (print tickets, ship tickets, mobile tickets, will-call)
    * Use our Promote Tools to maximize your exposure
    * Promote Your Profile Page:
    * Promote Your Events on the Homepage
    * Bump Up:
http://www.clubplanet.com/Venues/132116/Orlando/Fusion-Nightclub
I said those girls looked young.

What's Hot Wednesdays

When:
    Wednesdays : 10 p.m. - 3 p.m.

Price:
    $5 (ladies age 18 and older, guys age 21 and older)

Event Phone Number:
    407-650-0556

Fusion Nightclub and Martini Lounge

Neighborhood: Downtown Orlando

1 S. Orange Avenue
    Orlando, FL 32801-2619

407-650-0556

Fusion Nightclub and Martini Lounge

* What's Hot Wednesdays
      8/13/2008 - 10:00 PM
    * What's Hot Wednesdays
      8/20/2008 - 10:00 PM
    * What's Hot Wednesdays
      8/27/2008 - 10:00 PM

Celebrate Hump Day with an upscale party hosted by Mr. Hype. DJ Richie Rich will keep you moving along with 2 for 1 drinks until midnight and $1 martinis for the ladies. Call to RSVP for free admission until midnight and a chance to win a free bottle.

Comments on This site:

Worst place downtown. Cramped...
By Jen from Orlando, FL, October 23, 2006

Overall rating:
Worst place downtown. Cramped little hole in the wall with bad service. Bartenders were real jerks. Not at all cool
 Couldn't agree more. Waste...
By Jen from Orlando, FL, October 23, 2006

Overall rating:
Couldn't agree more. Waste of time and money. They think dressing girls like prostitutes is a good enough reason to go in. Everyone that worked there was an asshole.
 Music sucks, drinks are weak,...
By joe from Orlando, FL, October 14, 2006

Overall rating:
Music sucks, drinks are weak, staff are assholes. sucks

http://tinyurl.com/5vptqz

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1091 on: August 07, 2008, 05:24:05 AM »

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
Current mood: http://x.myspace.com/images/blog/moods/iBrads... distraught
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

And more lies ..... and more lies ...... and more lies .......

This one passage tells me more about Casey and Cindy than all the spoken words I have heard for the last 23 days.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1092 on: August 07, 2008, 05:25:23 AM »

So on June 16th there was a "flurry" of one minute, unanswered calls made to 4 people including Cindy and George made to their work, cell, home phones etc. This was around 3pm then more calls again around 6pm.  No more calls until the 17th.  Then on the 18, Casey backs into the garage and borrows the neighbors shovel.  Neighbor notes that he's never seen her back into the garage before.

The 16th was the day the ladder was found back in place on the pool after they had put it away the night before.

I vote Tony and Jesse Ricardo Morales for the other 2 calls.

Monkeys:  Stop moving the finish line, I can't catch up!!!

Ach, what did I say?  I can't keep these guys straight.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1093 on: August 07, 2008, 05:47:21 AM »

She is being what I think a GOOD MOTHER should be. She is protecting her child.

-Jose "Head Up My Azz" Baez

A PICTURE IS WORTH A THOUSAND WORDS

Here you go, Cubbee.  I thought that was silver foil on the end.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 05:51:34 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1094 on: August 07, 2008, 06:28:45 AM »

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1095 on: August 07, 2008, 06:33:31 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I just had a thought. In going over some of the events that have occurred, I wondered why Casey would have had a bag of garbage in her trunk when it's obvious after seeing the stuffed animals being thrown out, that trash  is picked up curbside.

As disturbed as Casey is, I just can't see her tossing her child in a pond or lake. I also cannot see her burying the baby. What I can see her doing is tossing bags into a dumpster from her trunk. Quite possibly a bag with her child. The true trash really wasn't important (it was just a cover) and she forgot to toss it.

This would explain the hit in the trunk as well as Casey being pretty sure the body will never be located. A dumpster is also a place that wouldn't be questioned if there was a nasty odor. Also of note, the only things mentioned as being in the recovered trash bag was a pizza box and a detergent container. Why would anyone throw out a bag with only those couple of items. Don't you usually fill a bag before tossing it out? Just thinking here.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1096 on: August 07, 2008, 06:39:49 AM »

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1097 on: August 07, 2008, 06:41:37 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys.

I just had a thought. In going over some of the events that have occurred, I wondered why Casey would have had a bag of garbage in her trunk when it's obvious after seeing the stuffed animals being thrown out, that trash  is picked up curbside.

As disturbed as Casey is, I just can't see her tossing her child in a pond or lake. I also cannot see her burying the baby. What I can see her doing is tossing bags into a dumpster from her trunk. Quite possibly a bag with her child. The true trash really wasn't important (it was just a cover) and she forgot to toss it.

This would explain the hit in the trunk as well as Casey being pretty sure the body will never be located. A dumpster is also a place that wouldn't be questioned if there was a nasty odor. Also of note, the only things mentioned as being in the recovered trash bag was a pizza box and a detergent container. Why would anyone throw out a bag with only those couple of items. Don't you usually fill a bag before tossing it out? Just thinking here.

Hi Mrskub

It was food when it was put it on the trunk, along with Arm & Hammer Laundry Soap.

I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1098 on: August 07, 2008, 06:42:22 AM »

But it was just the 2 items, correct?

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1099 on: August 07, 2008, 06:45:17 AM »

But it was just the 2 items, correct?

That's all I know about.

I don't know where she got them.  Grocery store?  Mom's house?

The gas cans were in there at some point, too.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.