April 19, 2024, 09:01:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491217 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1100 on: August 07, 2008, 06:49:24 AM »

Do we know Tony's address?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1101 on: August 07, 2008, 07:11:48 AM »

Anthony Lazarro 3935 Sutton Place Winter Park, FL

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1102 on: August 07, 2008, 07:17:16 AM »

So on June 16th there was a "flurry" of one minute, unanswered calls made to 4 people including Cindy and George made to their work, cell, home phones etc. This was around 3pm then more calls again around 6pm.  No more calls until the 17th.  Then on the 18, Casey backs into the garage and borrows the neighbors shovel.  Neighbor notes that he's never seen her back into the garage before.

The 16th was the day the ladder was found back in place on the pool after they had put it away the night before.
Thanks for the info Klaas and thank you all for the pool info.I missed all of the news last night so I'm catching up now.
I'm wondering why George didn't answer any of the phones because he may have not been working then?Cindy and George both said that George started a new job the monday before Casey was arrested....hmmmm,guess he could have been working....

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
KarmaRoundUp
Monkey Junky

Angels Are True

« Reply #1103 on: August 07, 2008, 07:57:48 AM »

I have to say I have heard people fighting with their mom, but not like those two.  When baby made three, Cindy and Casey must have argued so much that George felt he had to get out of there.

wth is wrong with this family's boundaries?  I don't know any men that would stand by and let their mothers rub their thigh like that on national TV.

Cindy when obviously nervous, tends to pet people (like you pet a dog) when she talks.  She even pets her own head.  But I can't imagine why when she is rubbing Lee's thigh he did not just hold her hand to stop her.
Was this Lee petting on Greta last night?
Remember all the petting joran liked to do,especially to his mother.

Karma Is Coming

Justice for Natalee Holloway!

Rest In Peace Sweet Angels

Help Light Lindsey's Way Home
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1104 on: August 07, 2008, 08:43:10 AM »

Casey's Facebook
http://www.facebook.com/friends/?id=508228238

Casey Anthony (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 8:59pm on June 3rd, 2008
it really has been too long since we've seen each other. thankfully, we have t-roy's celebration to end this drought!

at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

at 12:12pm on June 4th, 2008
si!!! good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever.
what time do you think you're getting done tonight????

at 9:04am on June 7th, 2008
i'm so glad you're ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:31am on July 8th, 2008
oh puerto rico....has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly

Jun 9, 2008 8:44 AM
hey baby! i hope NY is treating you right.

question!!!!!

do you know any local girls, that can sing? my boyfriend Tony, and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist.

let me know!!!

i miss you!♥

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:15pm on June 17th, 2008
cheer up me lady! i love you and can't wait to finally get you moved in

casey must have been buzy on the 18th hmmm

Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

June 20, 2008 15:46
you're online!!! come out to fusion tonight...mandatory attendance Alexander Ryans

June 21st 6:43pm
good times last night!

June 21st 7:02pm
Oh yes I know! haha.
you're amazing girly!
looking forward to the all white party this weekend.

June 22,2008 19:29
its been agesill give you a call this week

Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

Jun 25 2008 10:36 AM
hey girly! long time. are you going to be in orlando this weekend?

Jun 25 2008 3:35 PM
come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy ass, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked...do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!

at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

Jul 10 2008 11:47 PM
oh my sexy boys.
i love fuzzy red balloons!

July 13th 7:36am
you little hoochie!
where are "our" new pictures????

at 9:34am on July 13th, 2008
happy birthday love!!!!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 4:02pm on July 15th, 2008
so glad you're home.
i better not see you online.

Message from Casey to Alex on myspace
June 4 Casey's facebook comments to Amy
at 12:12pm on June 4th, 2008
si!!! good times to be had, from tonight, until, well, forever.
what time do you think you're getting done tonight????

at 7:33am on June 4th, 2008
oh, the times we will have!
i can't wait for us to become roomies in another week! seriously...by the end of next week, it will be just us girls. i can't believe it!

June 7 Casey's facebook comments to Amy
at 9:04am on June 7th, 2008
i'm so glad you're ok! seriously, you scared the life right out of me! i love you girl.

June 8-14 Around these time that Cindy said Casey took a mini vacation with Jeff Hopkins

From Casey (not sure to who)
June 9,2008
Hey baby!I hope NY is treating you right.Question!!!!!do you know any local girls,that can sing?my boyfriend Tony,and his business partners are looking for an up and coming female R&B artist let me know!!!i miss you!

June 9 Anthony Lazaro states that Casey moved in with Amy Huizenga on this date

June 9 Casey Anthony said that on June 9, she dropped Caylee off at a babysitter who lived at the Sawgrass Apartments. She said the babysitter's name was Zenaida Gonzalez.

June 12 George Anthony says Caylee was spotted by friends of the Anthony family in a shopping area near the Orange-Seminole county lines. She was wearing a pink and blue outfit and white-rimmed sunglasses.

June 9 - July 12 Casey Anthony tells her parents that she had been going to work every day and that Caylee had been staying with friends or nannies.

June 12-13-14 Christine Chester, friend of Casey, says she saw Casey and Cayle on one of these dates.

From Casey to Jeff Hopkins
Jun 12 2008 6:41 AM

(Fusion poster was here)

you guys should definitely check it out!
cover is only $5. there's going to be live artists, a full bar, and an album release that you shouldn't miss!
hope to see you out there!

Jun 12 2008 9:14 AM
so i'm thinking, you should bring your happy ass back into orlando tomorrow night, for a BADASS hip hop showcase/album release party. google the address on the poster, on my myspace page.
i'd love to see you out there!

Jun 12 2008 7:54 PM
sounds good hun.

June 12,2008 9:14
so im thinking,you should bring your happy a** back into orlando tomorrow night,for a bad a** hip hop showcase/album release party.google the address on the poster,on my myspace page,id love to see you out there!

June 15 Caylee and Cindy visited Cindy's father at Nursing Home

June 17 Casey's Facebook comments to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote

June 19 Casey's Facebook comments to Troy on the 19th
Casey Anthony wrote
at 3:57pm on June 19th, 2008
you, ric and dave should definitely come out tomorrow night. i'll give you a buzz later. i haven't see you in ages!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:09pm on June 19th, 2008
until 2. i'll be there all night.

From Casey to Alex
June 20, 2008 15:46
you're online!!! come out to fusion tonight...mandatory attendance Alexander Ryans

June 20 Casey's facebook comments to Chris Tutz
at 2:36pm on June 20th, 2008
trying to get back in shape?! how about you come and hang out with me tonight, at Fusian!!!! call me!

June 21st 6:43pm
good times last night!

Casey wrote to "little one " on myspace
June 21st 7:02pm
Oh yes I know! haha.
you're amazing girly!
looking forward to the all white party this weekend.

From Casey (not sure who to)
June 22,2008 19:29
its been agesill give you a call this week

Sun Jun 22nd 6pm – Tues Jun 24th 10am: Shed at family home broken into, 2 gas cans stolen by unknown thief.

June 23rd
From Casey to Lee:
Jun 23, 2008 12:40 AM
here's my question...
is 'the windy city' an appropriate nickname for chicago? is it really THAT windy?
i've always wondered.

To Troy on Facebook
at 2:40pm on June 24th, 2008
she still has yet to move into the house. hell, in the past 9 days, i haven't even been living at the house. DRAMMMMMA. i'll fill ya in later on.
miss ya, yo.

To Troy on Facebook
Amy Huizenga (Orlando, FL) wrote
at 2:46pm on June 24th, 2008
I'm still at Ricardo and JPs... hopefully everything works out soon! Hey, so I forwarded my mail a little late... any idea how to get my insurance stuff that got mailed to the Oviedo house?

June 25 Jesse Grund Talk to Casey on the phone and heard Caylee on the backgroud. This is also the day Jesse resigned from his job as LE ( Edit - Per Affidavit 25th not 24 )

Jun 25 2008 10:36 AM
hey girly! long time. are you going to be in orlando this weekend?

message to Alex from Casey on myspace
Jun 25 2008 3:35 PM
come to orlando friday!!!!
i miss your happy ass, plus, you need to join me for a few beverages, and the ALL WHITE PARTY, at fusian. i never asked...do you like sushi?? get at me brotha!

June 27 Casey Abandoned the White Pontiac infront of the Check Cashing Business. Anthony picked her up from from Amscot store.

June 30 The car Casey had been using is towed from the Amscot store on Goldenrod Road and Colonial Drive

From Mid to End of June
Casey was witnessed backing her car up to the garage. The neighbor told LE that Casey had asked to borrow a shovel.

To Troy on Facebook
at 1:46pm on July 2nd, 2008
you taking a cab tonight?

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

July 4 Friends told Eyewitness News Casey celebrated Independence Day with her boyfriend Tony Lazarro. She partied and cooked dinner for him and his roommate

July 7.
Casey Anthony, called the Diary of Days, which was posted on

It reads, in part:

"On the worst of worst days, remember the words spoken

Trust no one, Only yourself.

With great power, comes great consequence.

What is given, Can be taken away.

Everyone Lies.

Everyone Dies."
http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Sidebar...f_trouble.html

July 8 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
oh puerto rico....has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly

July 10 Jesse Grund's Updates on his Facebook
"Jesse will be moving again in August...to Georgia!9:12pm

you're the best adopted little sister ever! we need a new picture tonight "

From Casey to Red Fuzzy Balloons
Jul 10 2008 11:47 PM
oh my sexy boys.
i love fuzzy red balloons!

July 14,2008 22:10
she sent a video to this user about drums because he is a drum player it is by killer chops tv on you tube

July 13 Casey's facebook comments to Chris StUtz :
at 9:34am on July 13th, 2008
happy birthday love!!!!

July 13th 7:36am
you little hoochie!
where are "our" new pictures????

July 8-15 Casey's driving Amy's car as Amy went to Puerto Rico for a vacation

July 15 Casey picked up Amy at the Airport

July 15 The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 15 After they had not seen Caylee for some time, the girl's grandparents got concerned and confronted Casey. Cindy made 2 911 Calls

July 15- While they were waiting for the police, Casey and Cindy got onto myspace and contact all her friends to "get the word out". She said she called the police around 10:00. So Amy might have gotten the message about Caylee being missing and then posted her comment on Facebook.

July 15 The Sheriff's Office is notified that Caylee Anthony has been missing since June 9

July 15 Casey's facebook post to Amy
Casey Anthony wrote
so glad you're home.
life is on hold until tomorrow

July 15 Amy Posted this on facebook to her friend
Amy Huizenga wrote
at 11:38pm on July 15th, 2008
A person who I thought was my friend stole money one night while I was sleeping and made up a story about how I got up in my sleep and put money away for the trip I was going on (I got back today, it was a great trip!). I bought that, she's my friend, but after today I know it was her. I let her use my car while I was gone and my check book was in there. Account cleared out. Hopefully I'll be able to get that back... but yeah... overall... about a grand. Which isn't even the worst (for me it is...) apparently her kid has been missing for a month. She claims the nanny stole her and was too afraid to tell her mom. So, as bad as all this is, there is a little girl out there (hopefully) that I'm way worried about.
Anyway, how are you?

July 16 The car found abandoned is picked up by the Anthony family from the wrecker company

July 16 Police talk to Zenaida Gonzalez who says she does not know Casey Anthony. Police also take Casey to Universal Studios where she said she worked. After leading them to a building, she admitted she was no longer employed there

July 16 Casey Anthony is arrested.

July 17 The Sheriff's Office takes possession of the car and finds evidence of possible human decomposition.

July 17 The Sheriff's office starts to search the backyard of the Anthony house.

July 17 Casey Anthony is officially charged with child neglect, lying to investigators and interfering with a criminal investigation. The judge denies bond because she showed a "woeful disregard for the welfare of her child"

Written to Lee on myspace from MayFizzle
Jul 17, 2008 12:05 AM
Good luck brother! I know u r smart enough to find the TRUTH behind all of this nonsense and God willing everything will turn out the way, I'm sure, we all would like! For the best and with as little consequence for all in every way!

May all the right hearts and minds be willing and able to restore the once quiter Anthony Home; and restore the smiles that once shone!
With great love from the Mayfield Family!
Erika, Karla, Carlos, and The Fizz
Erika and Karla were very upset when I told them the news and wish everyone the best of luck! Our prayers are with the Anthony's!

Jul 19 2008 5:36 AM (To Lee)

Caylee! Always on my mind!
I miss Caylee......she is such an angel! What a cute video with the book!
Since the day Erika has been pregnant I often think about the times we will visit O-Town over the years and get to walk down the street to visit a place so familiar to me! A walk I have made thousands of times. A lifetime of memories to be shared with the next generation. I only wish there was something I could do from so far away to ensure this dream come true my next visit. I can only hope and pray all of this passes quickly and Casey comes to her senses! So we all can return back to our lives with some peace, knowing our next visit will be a joyous occasion as it should be!
I miss the whole fam! So, next time I see ya George, Cindy, Lee, Casey, and Caylee hugs r on me!

The Fizz

Casey Anthony wrote

Casey Anthony wrote

so glad you're home.
life is on hold until tomorrow

Casey Anthony wrote

oh puerto rico....has stolen my friends. we shall be reunited shortly!

These are older posts from Casey to Amy..

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:51am on April 2nd, 2008
i feel like i'm still tripping out after that concert.
even the sober people were ****ing out of their minds!
it was...interesting. haha.

can't wait to FINALLY see ya!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 6:01pm on April 4th, 2008
i'm standing firmly behind the fact that all men are horrible ignorant. enough said.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 10:15am on April 5th, 2008
well, i'm bummed out. i missed seeing you twice in less than 12 hours! i left before you got here last night, and you left while i was asleep upstairs this morning

boo

Casey Anthony wrote
at 11:15am on April 5th, 2008
definitely keep me updated. i'm lounging around right now, not doing too much of anything. i think sleeping a lot is in my near future.
girl time is a must. i know you have loads to tell me, and i the same. boys suck

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:53pm on April 5th, 2008
put it this way, if i have to come and kidnap your ass, i'm gonna' see ya

Casey Anthony wrote
at 12:51pm on April 7th, 2008
hopefully you're not working too late tonight! maybe you could swing by the boys' place.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 11:01am on April 20th, 2008
i'll try and get my ass in better shape, before tuesday night. as far as tonight is concerned, i'm not doing a damn thing. i can still barely sit up. this being sick thing has literally knocked me off kilter. i'll be seeing you as soon as i can, even if i have to bribe ricardo to go to houlihan's
i miss ya love, and i definitely need some good company.
that, and well, my mom's vege soup (thankfully, that's on the way!)

Casey Anthony wrote
at 9:13am on April 24th, 2008
what are the rules?
maybe we shouldn't play by the "old rules"...maybe we should make our own? the times have changed. i think it's time for new rules.

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:36pm on April 30th, 2008
hey no worries! i was home before 10:45 last night. i was exhausted too. 12 hour days are too long for my liking!
this weekend, it's a date! caylee was asking about ya, so hopefully she'll get to see you soon too!!!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 6:29pm on May 1st, 2008
there's a concert at the social, next saturday, the 10th. let me know if you want to come. my buddy John Frank is playing. i'm going to talk to the boys to see if they want to go. he goes on around 11-11:30

Casey Anthony wrote
at 1:56pm on May 12th, 2008
let's find new distractions...then distractions for our distractions.

it's a fool-proof plan!

Casey Anthony wrote
at 11:28am on May 24th, 2008
so i think i forgot to tell you that
1. you are awesome.
2. boys are stupid.
3. 'bow ties, let's find some HOT guys' night is in the works
4. this week, we're going to the house. i don't care when, or how.

ok. i'm done, for now. thanks for listening!

Thank You Faith
« Last Edit: August 07, 2008, 09:40:10 AM by Blonde » Logged

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1105 on: August 07, 2008, 09:22:51 AM »

Anthony Lazarro 3935 Sutton Place Winter Park, FL

Thank you, Mrskub!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1106 on: August 07, 2008, 09:30:09 AM »

If Casey, ran out of gas, why wouldn't she just pull into a gas station, after all she had stolen money from Ma & Pa, and Amy, and stole credit cards from her parents.  Why go home for the gas?  So you don't leave a trail.  If she paid cash, she wouldn't leave a paper trail either, but she would then risk someone recognizing her.

Is Casey Zenaida or is one of her friends?  Does she have any real friends?  Was that money stolen over several days, several months, several years?   Did she have to pay her accomplice(s).

Did someone catch her in the act?

NO because she would been seen on their camera

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1107 on: August 07, 2008, 09:31:29 AM »

GRETA RECAP FROM LAST NIGHT (sorry I'm late) 

caylee marie anthony case mark fuhrman timeline

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEbEbmG9DRs

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1108 on: August 07, 2008, 09:43:05 AM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17118671/detail.html

Home Searched For New Direction In Missing Girl Case, Source Says
Mother Jailed In Missing Girl's Disappearance

POSTED: 7:30 am EDT August 7, 2008
UPDATED: 9:26 am EDT August 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- CSI teams spent four hours inside the home of a missing girl's grandparents looking for "anything and everything" that could help in the search for the child but little else is known about the visit.

Detectives said the grandparents of missing Caylee Anthony, Cindy and George, allowed investigators to look wherever and take whatever they wanted at the residence.

A source told Local 6's Tiffany Tift that they hoped the search would give them new direction and they looked for "anything and everything" in the Anthony home.

Authorities said they are still classifying Caylee's disappearance as a missing person investigation.

"Right now we are still trying to determine what happened and trying to find Caylee," an investigator said.

Crime scene investigators were seen carrying in a sheet of black paper, a full tool box and empty evidence bags.

They were seen later rolling out a cart carrying a crate and paper bags.

Investigators would not say what was inside the bags. They only said they came to the house with a search warrant per proper protocol, Local 6 reported.

Dive Team Just Training

Several reports indicated that a dive team would be activated this week in Orange County possibly connected with the case.

However, the dive team is only training and it has nothing to do with the search for finding Caylee, Local 6 reported.

Family Not Surprised

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she was not surprised when a CSI team showed up at her house Wednesday.

However, the family would not comment on the search.

Cans Taken For Prints

Earlier Wednesday, Local 6 reported that gas cans taken from a shed in the back yard of the home were stolen by Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, 22, but were seized by detectives to check for other people's fingerprints, according Cindy Anthony.

"Plain and simple. She needed the cans because she ran out of gas. She had a faulty gas gauge. Simple as that," said Cindy Anthony.

The gas cans were stolen during the last week of June at a time when Caylee had reportedly been missing for several days.

"It's irrelevant to this case," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no reason to bring (the theft) up. Previously, (Casey) had used the gas cans. There's other people's fingerprints on them besides us, and that's what they're looking at."

In an interview with Fox News, Casey Anthony's father, George Anthony, said on the day of the theft, Casey did not want him to retrieve a tool from the trunk of her car.

"She was hesitant about letting me get in the car, and I said, 'Well, I've got an extra key, I'll just go get it.' She was adamant about that," George Anthony said.

"She didn't want him to know the gas cans were (in the trunk). She thought she could put them back and leave him a note of apology," Cindy Anthony said.

Cindy Anthony said her husband noticed nothing suspicious when he retrieved the gas cans from the trunk.

"There was no Caylee in the back of the car. There was nothing else in the back of the car except the normal stuff," Cindy Anthony said.

It is not known if there was gasoline in the gas cans when Casey Anthony's car was located at an Amscot. Her family said Casey Anthony ran out of gas and left the vehicle at the business.

Casey remains in the Orange County Jail on child neglect charges. She's expected to enter a written plea of not guilty Aug. 21, Local 6 News reported.

Family Of Possible Father Speaks Through Attorney

Also on Wednesday, the attorney for the parents of a man who has been mentioned as the possible father of Caylee held a news conference, saying the man's parents have never heard of nor have ever seen Casey Anthony.

Internet speculation that Jesus Ortiz, who was killed in a car accident in 2007, is Caylee's father recently entered the mainstream media, prompting his parents to speak.

"This is the first they were ever told that Caylee might be a grandchild of theirs," family attorney Bryan Crews said. "They became interested in that because that's all they would have left of their son, who died at age 20. This is a real surprise to them. I think another news station broke the story to them as a 'hello, big surprise' at their front door and that was a very shocking event for them. Since that time, they've gotten unwanted media attention."

The Ortiz family said it has no reason to believe that Jesus is Caylee's father.

Family Receives Threats

Meanwhile, Cindy Anthony said she has received the threats through e-mails, letters and phone calls.

The incidents have been forwarded to the authorities for investigation, Local 6 has learned.

A national search for Caylee, who turns 3 years old on Saturday, continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this story.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1109 on: August 07, 2008, 09:52:29 AM »

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/Home/Detail?contentId=7154969&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=1.1.1

Casey's brother reschedules jail visit 

Last Edited: Thursday, 07 Aug 2008, 9:08 AM EDT 
Created: Thursday, 07 Aug 2008, 7:51 AM EDT

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A public record released by the Orange County Sheriff's Office shows that Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, rescheduled his Thursday 9 a.m. jail visit.

For unspecified reasons, Lee has changed his visit to Friday morning.

The request follows the return of crime scene investigators to the home of George and Cindy Anthony, grandparents of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.

On Wednesday, a warrant was issued to allow investigators another search of the Anthony's home. Cindy, George and their son Lee greeted police at the door.

At least eight bags containing potential evidence were gathered from the home during their four hour search. No details on what items were removed were released by detectives.

On Friday, dive teams from the Orange County Sheriff's office are expected to begin searching lakes near the Anthony's home. The Sheriff’s Department says the team does monthly diving training which is part of an ongoing practice and would not confirm if part of the practice would be searching for the missing toddler.

The sheriff's office would not confirm what time or locations the dives would take place.

There are new developments with the mysterious babysitter Casey told detectives she left her daughter with. Casey told police that a woman named Zenaida Fernandez Gonzalez has been Caylee's nanny for the past two years, and that she had an apartment at the Sawgrass Apartments.

However when police went to check the apartment, they were told by apartment management that the unit had been vacant for months and that a woman with that name had never leased an apartment at Sawgrass.

Apartment manager Amanda Macklin confirms only that a Zenaida Gonzalez visited the apartment complex on June 17, not April 17 like originally thought.

Macklin said a leasing agent filled out a guest card with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez with the date of her visit. She also said that the woman would have been required to show the leasing agent her identification as a matter of policy and safety.

However, when the leasing agent made an attempt to follow up with Gonzalez as a potential resident, the phone number she gave was invalid.

Detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the apartment complex Wednesday and asked for the original copy of the guest card. Macklin said she did not think the card would contain any fingerprints since the leasing agent fills out the card, not the potential resident.

Employees from the leasing office were shown pictures of different Zenaida Gonzalez's and of Casey and her missing daughter, Caylee.

No Sawgrass Apartment employees recognized either Casey or Caylee but one of the photos of Gonzalez did look familiar as a possible match.

Still, police say they have not been able to confirm that the "so called" babysitter exists.

Earlier Wednesday, Cindy stopped to answer reporter's questions morning before leaving her home.  She said her daughter, Casey, believes her missing 2-year-old daughter Caylee could be in trouble. "Casey is telling us Caylee's life is in danger," she said.

Cindy canceled her scheduled visit to the Orange County Jail on Tuesday to see Casey because she says by her going someone may think Casey would tell her something more information about the toddler's disappearance, putting the toddler in additional danger

When asked if her daughter, Casey, had anything to do with the girl's disappearance, she said she and authorities discussed the possibility.

"We went through a lot of scenarios with the authorities, accidents and stuff, and none of it makes sense," she said. "Why put us through all this? It doesn't make sense. She wouldn't do that," Cindy said.

In reference to being asked about formal charges being filed against Casey Tuesday, Cindy said she is pleased they did not charge her with anything additional to charges leading to her arrest July 16.

"If they had evidence on her, they could have charged her with what they think she may have done," Cindy said.

George Anthony, Cindy's husband and grandfather of missing 2-year-old Caylee Anthony, said late Tuesday night that the gas cans stolen from his shed were taken by his daughter, Casey.

Speaking on FOX News Tuesday, night Anthony said that he found the missing cans in the back of Casey’s car. The cans were seized earlier in the week by investigators as evidence.

During the same interview, Cindy Anthony, Casey’s mother, said that Casey told her that she knows where Caylee is ‘in her own way’ but refused to say exactly what that meant.

Casey Anthony remains behind bars at the Orange County Jail with a $500,200 bond. She has entered a "not guilty" plea on child neglect charges and is scheduled to be arraigned on August 21 at 8:45 a.m.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1110 on: August 07, 2008, 09:53:42 AM »

caylee marie anthony case cindy & george

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uospSL9239Q

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1111 on: August 07, 2008, 09:55:52 AM »

Posted at RU by Ber (interresting thought) :

Ber Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 7:20 am   
Could it be a split personality?

Just suppose...Casey Anthony has an alter ego. Name...Zenida Fernandez Gonzales. "Zanny" as she goes by is the controlling personality and Casey knows nothing about her as an alter personality. But perhaps, Casey left Caylee with "Zanny" and "Zanny" killed Caylee and disposed of her. Perhaps "Zanny" is threatening Casey and that is why she fears for Caylee...while she "knows where she is" and she "knows she's in danger" but she has no true memory of what "Zanny" did to Caylee. That could maybe explain all the odd things that go on in this case. Maybe Casey truely has a personality disorder and stopped taking medication for it? That is why Cindy and George try to explain everything away so "simply" when in fact it is much deeper than they want to admit? I'd be curious to see if Casey has ever been treated for MPD or anything to that affect. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1112 on: August 07, 2008, 09:56:39 AM »

caylee marie anthony case legal panel

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkV_Yg6KvD8

------------------
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1113 on: August 07, 2008, 09:58:15 AM »

WOW!  Great info Blonde!  Those seem to be the "deleted" myspace pages from June!  Very interesting read!  Sounds like a woman grieving for her kid to me!!!   

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1114 on: August 07, 2008, 10:00:22 AM »

Behind the CSI Return to Caylee's Grandparents' House
Thursday , August 07, 2008

This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," August 6, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated.

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN, FOX NEWS HOST: Tonight, there's breaking news in the disappearance of little Caylee Anthony. Crime scene investigators returned to the grandparents' home today, but what were they looking for? "On the Record" has obtained information you will not hear anywhere else about why investigators were at the house and what may have happened to little Caylee. Now, Caylee's grandparents go "On the Record" in a few moments.

But first, Mark Fuhrman is on the ground and is tightening that timeline about exactly when little Caylee might have disappeared. On June 15, Father's Day, Caylee's grandparents saw Casey and little Caylee.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

MARK FUHRMAN, FMR LAPD HOMICIDE DETECTIVE: June 16, George and Cynthia still have Caylee and Casey in the house. And at about 12:50, Casey leaves with Caylee from the Anthony residence. Cindy is already at work, the mother. The mother of Casey is already at work. George leaves at approximately 2:30 PM that day.

Watch Greta's interview

Now, what we're learning here is that this timeline is tightened up to June 16, and now we can even tighten up just exactly what kind of activity was actually going on that afternoon. Later in the afternoon, starting at about 3:00 o'clock, we have a source that has shown us that there is a flurry of cell phone activity from Casey's phone. Some of those calls, six in a row, that are just a two minute or two apart, trying to get ahold of her father, six phone calls to her mother and two other individuals which we are not describing at this time.

Now, the activity ceases for about two hours at about 4:00 o'clock, and then continues several other phone calls to the mother, the father and a couple of other individuals between about 6:00 and about 7:30. There are no other calls until the next day. That would be the 17th.

Now, there is new information also that tightens this timeline up. We've talked about the shovel, that right next door in that house right there, Casey Anthony went to that house and borrowed a shovel. It hasn't been disclosed what day. We feel it's important, and so does our source, that we tighten up this timeline so people that might have some information during this short two-day period, they might come forward because something that they passed off as information that was possibly not important now becomes important.

Casey Anthony went to that house on the 18th of June. So the 18th of June, we have the shovel that is borrowed next door from Casey Anthony. And then we move backwards. Now, on that day, June 18, there's also another flurry of phone calls, short, reaching-out phone calls.

Now, you can't theorize. You can't speculate on what all this means, but we have now some of the most important items in the case have been reduced. Instead of from June 9 to an unknown date sometime in July, now we've tightened this up to between June 16 at 12:50 PM to sometime in the afternoon of June 18 on Wednesday, when Casey Anthony borrowed the shovel.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: Former LAPD homicide detective Mark Fuhrman is live on the ground in Orlando. Mark, I want to talk to you about the timeline in a second, but first let me go to the search today. CSI was there today. Do you know how long, whether they recovered anything, and what they were doing?

FUHRMAN: Well, it looked like they were here for a couple of hours, and the information we got here is they were using black lights to try to identify specimens, and that would be, you know, blood, urine, semen, anything that would be of evidentiary value. We don't know exactly how many rooms they searched, but they were there for about a couple hours. And they did take -- it looked like they took a window blocking, you know, panel so they could have complete darkness when they were using the black light. So that's all we know thus far.

VAN SUSTEREN: Mark, I know this is a tough case and I know that the sheriff's department, who's leading this investigation, really wants to solve this and find this child. But it is August 6 that they're conducting this investigation, and a lot of people have been through that house. Even we've been through that house. You would -- you know, is there any explanation why they didn't search the house on July 15?

FUHRMAN: Well, you know, we can be critical of this, but you know, with these kinds of investigations, they're really not alerted. We've just tightened up the timeline between the 16th of June 16 to the 18th of June, where there's an activity that we can identify as unusual. And they're notified July 15, and by the time they get rolling -- you know, they were already one month behind, so you know, that's tough on them.

As the investigation, you know, proceeds and they get new information or they work is some kind of information into where they think they could have evidence, they write a search warrant. And it's not unusual. I mean, it's really not. It's not like they have, you know, victims that are deceased in a home, where they're expected to write search warrants immediately for phones, cars, houses and outbuildings. So it's not disturbing to me to see this happen in this progression, or this slow process.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, the grandparents. Are they cooperating fully with law enforcement?

FUHRMAN: You know, from our information, they are absolutely. They're cooperating, and of course, they hope that Caylee's still alive, as we do, but the longer that we have no information about the whereabouts of Caylee from Casey, the mother, then, of course, you know, that's the problem. She holds the information, if she does, about the whereabouts of Caylee or just exactly what happened to her. But the grandparents seem to be cooperating, yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Now, the business about the -- there's a pool in the back yard, and there's something about the ladder connected to the pool. And in fact, if you can just stand over on -- I've actually got a picture, so you can explain the significance of new information on the ladder and the pool in the back yard. What is the story on this ladder?

FUHRMAN: Well, it's interesting. You know, the grandparents are telling me that on the 16th, when Casey and Caylee are leaving that morning at 12:50 -- the previous night, Cynthia, the grandmother, and Casey swam in the pool. After they were done, they take me ladder, which snaps off, and then they take the ladder away from the pool so Caylee can't climb up it by herself.

Now, nobody swam in the pool after that night on Sunday. Nobody swam there on Monday. And then Tuesday morning, they noticed that the ladder was back up on the pool, hooked up, and the gate on the side of the house was open. So it's interesting information considering the activity that preceded -- you know, preceded that on the day before.

VAN SUSTEREN: And as well, the significance worthy of investigation is that it happens within the important part of the timeline, at least what we believe to be important now, between the 16th of June, which is the Monday, and the 18th of June, Wednesday, that you outlined.

FUHRMAN: Absolutely. And I think there's something to be noted here, that these calls were unanswered. And you know, this flurry, the way it was described, the flurry is one call after another, separated by a minute, minute-and-a-half, going to the same person, a different place, a home, a business, a cell phone, and just constant. And it keeps up, and there's no answers. And then, all of a sudden, the activity stops, and there's a gap. And the same kind of activity on the 18th, when Casey Anthony actually borrows a shovel from the next-door neighbor.

Now, there's something interesting about this, Greta, too. The next- door neighbor is in the yard when she borrows the shovel. And the next- door neighbor notes that she backed her car into the driveway, and he never saw her do that before. Unusual? Possibly. Connected? Possibly. But he still noted that. So it's interesting how these things all kind of tie in together in a very suspicious series of events.

VAN SUSTEREN: Indeed. Mark, thank you.

FUHRMAN: Thank you, Greta.

VAN SUSTEREN: Now for more of your interview with Casey Anthony's parents. The last time either of Casey's parents saw little Caylee was Monday, June 16, the day after Father's Day. For the next month, Casey's parents say they saw Casey, the child's mother, only one time. They never saw their granddaughter, Caylee.

On July 15, Cindy Anthony, the grandmother, finally tracks down Casey, but little Caylee is not with her mother. By this time, Cindy realizes that her daughter is not being honest about where little Caylee is. Cindy finally decides if she can't get the truth out of Casey, maybe the police can. Cindy then drives her daughter, Casey, to the sheriff's office.

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

VAN SUSTEREN: When you were driving around, I think you said, Where's my granddaughter?

CINDY ANTHONY, MISSING TODDLER'S GRANDMOTHER: Yes, I asked her where Caylee was at. And she told me that -- again, immediately that she was with the babysitter. And she said, Mom, we could go pick her up tomorrow. And I said, I'm not waiting another day to see her. I said, You're obviously not where you said you were, and you know, I'm not a believer right now that Caylee is where you're saying she is. And she maintained that she was with the sitter and that she was safe. And I said, Well, that's not a good enough answer.

And we drove around for a while, and when I didn't get the answers that I wanted, I said, Well, if I can't get you to tell me where she's at - - and at this time, we weren't yelling and screaming, anything, still very calm conversation.

I said, Well, I guess I'm going to have to just drive to the police station. So I drove to Orlando police station, which was close to our home. And it was after 5:30. I didn't know they closed their doors at 5:30. So I sat in the parking lot, and I said, Well, you know, I don't know what else to do. I said, I'm going to call 911. And she said, Go ahead, Mom. You can call.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

CINDY ANTHONY: Hi. I drove to a police department here on Pershing, but you guys are closed. I need to bring someone in to the police department. Can you tell me where I can -- the closest one I can come into?

911 OPERATOR: What are you trying to accomplish by bringing them to the station?

CINDY ANTHONY: I have a 22-year-old person that has grand theft sitting in my auto with me.

911 OPERATOR: So the 22-year-old person stole something?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes.

911 OPERATOR: Is this a relative?

911 OPERATOR: Where did they steal it from?

CINDY ANTHONY: My car, and also money.

911 OPERATOR: OK. Is this your son?

CINDY ANTHONY: Daughter.

911 OPERATOR: OK. So your daughter stole money from your car?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, my car was stolen. We retrieved it today. We found out where it was at, retrieved it. I've got that, and I've got affidavits from my banking account. I want to bring her in.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

(BEGIN VIDEOTAPE)

CINDY ANTHONY: Again, they didn't know which jurisdiction I was in because I was sitting outside of the police department. So I figured, This is crazy. You know, you don't know what to tell the police when you're not sure what to tell the police. So I decided to drive her back to the house. And I didn't realize my son was there waiting for me, and I'm glad Lee was here when I got here.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did you ask her why she had lied to you and said she was in Jacksonville when she was (INAUDIBLE)

CINDY ANTHONY: You know what? That wasn't even an issue. It wasn't even an issue. My issue was, Where's Caylee? And from that point on, that's what my issue's been, Where's Caylee? I didn't care, her explanation. I didn't care where she said she was at. My focus was on, Tell me where Caylee's at or take me to where Caylee's at. And she assured me that by the morning that I would probably be able to see Caylee. I wasn't assured of that.

So lee and I spoke with her for 45 minutes to an hour, probably, before I made that second 911 call.

(END VIDEOTAPE)

(BEGIN AUDIO CLIP)

911 OPERATOR: 911. What's the address of happening?

CINDY ANTHONY: I have someone here that I need to be arrested in my home. I have a possible missing child. There's a 3-year-old that's been missing for a month.

911 OPERATOR: A 3-year-old?

911 OPERATOR: Have you reported that?

CINDY ANTHONY: I'm trying to do that now, ma'am.

(END AUDIO CLIP)

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,399183,00.html
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1115 on: August 07, 2008, 10:01:01 AM »

Just suppose...Casey Anthony has an alter ego. Name...Zenida Fernandez Gonzales. "Zanny" as she goes by is the controlling personality and Casey knows nothing about her as an alter personality. But perhaps, Casey left Caylee with "Zanny" and "Zanny" killed Caylee and disposed of her. Perhaps "Zanny" is threatening Casey and that is why she fears for Caylee...while she "knows where she is" and she "knows she's in danger" but she has no true memory of what "Zanny" did to Caylee. That could maybe explain all the odd things that go on in this case. Maybe Casey truely has a personality disorder and stopped taking medication for it? That is why Cindy and George try to explain everything away so "simply" when in fact it is much deeper than they want to admit? I'd be curious to see if Casey has ever been treated for MPD or anything to that affect. 

Aaahhhh Geezzeee ..... don't let Jose get ahold of this theory!  I'm sure it will be a "convenient" defense!  So Casey=Party Girl and Zanny=Nanny .....  hhhuuummmm ..... NAH ..... not buyin it

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1116 on: August 07, 2008, 10:09:24 AM »

"It's irrelevant to this case," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no reason to bring (the theft) up. Previously, (Casey) had used the gas cans. There's other people's fingerprints on them besides us, and that's what they're looking at."

Question - how can there be other people's fingerprints on them besides us? I totally understand WHY the cans are being looked at, but how can there be other's prints on them?

This makes no sense.

Cans were in shed, cans were taken by Casey, who had taken them before and that is in line with her previous behavior, so did Makmood at that 7-11 fill up the cans while drinking a slurppee?

Of course not. You take the cans to the 7-11 or gas station and you fill the cans yourself, you then return to the car and pour the contents of the cans into the gas tank - mission completed. This is not a group endeavor or something that takes a college degree.

Beth was right - the more they talk the better it is for the investigation.

- how anyone can think Cindy does not know the truth here is beyond me -

she is always attempting to explain away behavior that is not in line with that of an innocent person. In my opinion, this goes beyond what a mother would do to protect her daughter....

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1117 on: August 07, 2008, 10:12:47 AM »

Casey's brother reschedules jail visit

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=7154969&version=3&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.1.1

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1118 on: August 07, 2008, 10:15:24 AM »

Aaahhhh Geezzeee ..... don't let Jose get ahold of this theory!  I'm sure it will be a "convenient" defense!  So Casey=Party Girl and Zanny=Nanny .....  hhhuuummmm ..... NAH ..... not buyin it

This is pretty much what I expect from RU... I wonder if the alter ego - Zenaida - will attempt to confess so Casey has to do jail time??? 

of course Zenaida will then continue working at Fusian 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1119 on: August 07, 2008, 10:15:39 AM »

When Casey was first questioned she told police to check New York and North Carolina databases for Zaneida ..... which leads me to believe that she thought the nanny took off with Caylee ..... YET ..... she maintained since that she feels in her "gut" that Caylee is close to home ......  Which is it?

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.