April 26, 2024, 03:54:34 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491529 times)
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1120 on: August 07, 2008, 10:23:33 AM »

She also said Caylee was safe but now says she's in danger. How would she know this? She certainly hasn't talked to the "kidnappers".

She's just setting up alibis for the excuses of what is to come.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1121 on: August 07, 2008, 10:26:20 AM »

"It's irrelevant to this case," Cindy Anthony said. "There's no reason to bring (the theft) up. Previously, (Casey) had used the gas cans. There's other people's fingerprints on them besides us, and that's what they're looking at."

Question - how can there be other people's fingerprints on them besides us? I totally understand WHY the cans are being looked at, but how can there be other's prints on them?

This makes no sense.

Cans were in shed, cans were taken by Casey, who had taken them before and that is in line with her previous behavior, so did Makmood at that 7-11 fill up the cans while drinking a slurppee?

Of course not. You take the cans to the 7-11 or gas station and you fill the cans yourself, you then return to the car and pour the contents of the cans into the gas tank - mission completed. This is not a group endeavor or something that takes a college degree.

Beth was right - the more they talk the better it is for the investigation.

- how anyone can think Cindy does not know the truth here is beyond me -

she is always attempting to explain away behavior that is not in line with that of an innocent person. In my opinion, this goes beyond what a mother would do to protect her daughter....

I agree.

Look, Casey did it.

You know it, I know it, the American people know it.

Even Cindy knows it.

Inside, deep down, she knows it.

She even blurted it out in an interview with Rozzie Franco / WFLA

( the truth bubbled to the surface briefly )

Cindy said:

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE.

She means it. She feels Caylee is gone by accident... and it would
serve no purpose to prosecute Casey, because she will lose her too.

So, I guess we are all supposed to simply overlook the fact that she

tossed Caylee in the trunk & took her out and buried her like a bag

of garbage somewhere.

Not gonna happen. Caylee deserved the best... and she got the death

sentence of being stuck with Casey for a mother.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1122 on: August 07, 2008, 10:30:27 AM »

caylee marie anthony case more of cindy & george

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYriDq4gBI0

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1123 on: August 07, 2008, 10:32:15 AM »

I dunno guys .... I'm starting to get a little nervous now that the Sawgrass Apts ppl are "changing" their story and making the date of Zanieda's "visit" June 17th!!!!  Also given the fact that they did NOT pick Casey out of a photo lineup BUT thought that "one of the Zaniedas" looked familiar .......  I don't like it ..... Not one bit!   

PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE .... either tell me Caylee IS ALIVE and with Zanieda OR Casey is NOT going to get away with this!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1124 on: August 07, 2008, 10:39:47 AM »

I dunno guys .... I'm starting to get a little nervous now that the Sawgrass Apts ppl are "changing" their story and making the date of Zanieda's "visit" June 17th!!!!  Also given the fact that they did NOT pick Casey out of a photo lineup BUT thought that "one of the Zaniedas" looked familiar .......  I don't like it ..... Not one bit!   

PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE .... either tell me Caylee IS ALIVE and with Zanieda OR Casey is NOT going to get away with this!

What is really scary to me is that Casey made this fictitious Zenaida

character so real to the parents... that they call Zenaida   "Zanny"

...by a nickname... a person they have never met... never seen...

They call her ZANNY!!!! Like she is gonna walk in the front door this

weekend, and they are gonna barbecue hamburgers together or sumpin'.

It reminds me when Norman used to walk through the door on the old tv

show CHEERS, and eveyone would shout NORM!!!!!

I mean, it just floors me... that she had them completely wrapped up

in her web of lies.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1125 on: August 07, 2008, 10:42:38 AM »

Cindy said:

I DON'T WANT TO LOSE ANOTHER ONE.

She means it. She feels Caylee is gone by accident... and it would
serve no purpose to prosecute Casey, because she will lose her too.

So, I guess we are all supposed to simply overlook the fact that she

tossed Caylee in the trunk & took her out and buried her like a bag

of garbage somewhere.

Not gonna happen. Caylee deserved the best... and she got the death

sentence of being stuck with Casey for a mother.

in red is now what should be referred to as a mental condition. We've seen this before.

here's a novel idea - let's unlock all the jails and commute all the sentences....after-all, what good is it to make people serve time for crimes?

A crime in your eyes, may not be a crime in the eyes of someone else and who are you or I to judge someone's behavior?

who cares if a little girl is most likely dead and gone? who cares?

what difference does it really make to me, you, or anyone else?

>sarcasm off<

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1126 on: August 07, 2008, 10:45:51 AM »

Good morning invision -
Is it possible Casey had i.d. of a Zanieda and used that and a disguise to make herself look similar.  Maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but Casey was not above helping herself to other's things i. e, the stolen cheque book and clearing out of the bank account of someone (forgotten her name) that she was supposed to live with and was generous enough to let her use her car while she was in Puerto Rico, as mentioned in an email.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1127 on: August 07, 2008, 10:46:07 AM »

invision, it doesn't surprise me that the apartment managers/staff couldn't recognize Casey. They had no reason to commit her to memory. Many years ago, I actually witnessed 2 men leaving the scene of a store robbery that they had just committed.  I looked right at them as I walked past them. I couldn't for the life of me describe them other than their sex and race. I really couldn't even remember what they were wearing. I know people thought I was nuts but, I had no reason to remember this (I didn't know they had just robbed the store) and just didn't bother.

Where did you hear that one of the Zenaida's looked familiar? I hadn't heardthat.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1128 on: August 07, 2008, 10:48:18 AM »

I'm not putting too much weigh on it - maybe others are. Most apartment complexes have a load of video for security purposes... when they upchuck a load of video I'll start to worry.

Remember the EYE WITNESSES is the least reliable according to info gathered by the JUSTICE DEPARTMENT.

+++

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1129 on: August 07, 2008, 10:48:38 AM »

Good morning invision -
Is it possible Casey had i.d. of a Zanieda and used that and a disguise to make herself look similar.  Maybe that's a bit of a stretch, but Casey was not above helping herself to other's things i. e, the stolen cheque book and clearing out of the bank account of someone (forgotten her name) that she was supposed to live with and was generous enough to let her use her car while she was in Puerto Rico, as mentioned in an email.

Interestingly, I recall another Zenaida Gonzalez in the area reporting a burglary with personal info being stolen around this time.

Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1130 on: August 07, 2008, 10:50:18 AM »

She also said Caylee was safe but now says she's in danger. How would she know this? She certainly hasn't talked to the "kidnappers".

She's just setting up alibis for the excuses of what is to come.

I agree MrsK - Casey has her family believing that if Casey gets out of jail, then it is all OK - she will be able to wave her magic wand and Caylee will magically appear. 

I have a problem with the whole trunk/gas can incident as described by George.  For SOME reason, Casey didn't want George getting in that trunk or seeing in that trunk.. WHY not?  Because she didn't want her dad to know she got the gas cans?  I don't think so. 

Let me get this straight......Casey steals to the tune of $45,000 worth in credit cards from mom, but she is EMBARASSED that she had to "borrow" the gas cans because she ran out of gas??? YEAAAHHHH RIGHHTTT.

And one more thing... The shovel.....SOOOOOO Casey decided to do a little yardwork - dig up some bamboo shoots?  What was she going to do with them?  Was she just helping out in the yard, and decided that she just HAD to dig up that bamboo then and couldn't wait until Cindy or George got home to use their shovel?  Does Casey have a history of "doing yard work"?  Sorry again - I don't think so.

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1131 on: August 07, 2008, 10:51:33 AM »

Good morning invision -

Interestingly, I recall another Zenaida Gonzalez in the area reporting a burglary with personal info being stolen around this time.
That's right Mrskub - I'd forgotten about that!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1132 on: August 07, 2008, 10:55:41 AM »

Can, here ya go.

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/crime/2008/08/06/ng.tot.mom.babysitter.wesh

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1133 on: August 07, 2008, 11:01:08 AM »

http://www.cfnews13.com/News/Local/2008/8/7/casey_anthony_files_written_plea.html

More Evidence Removed
Thursday, August 07, 2008 10:50:12 AM

ORLANDO -- The continuing saga surrounding the Caylee Anthony case continues just one day after Orange County detectives pulled more evidence from the little girl's home, with questions swirling about what they took.

On Wednesday, investigators made a third trip into the Anthony family's home and left after a couple of hours with five or six bags of evidence. A spokesman with the Sheriff's Office would not comment on what they took.

Last week, investigators took several large brown bags from the home, and George Anthony, Caylee's grandfather, said the bags contained gas cans that had been removed from the car used by Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony.

Deputies did tell reporters that they had a nice talk with the Anthonys while they were inside the house Wednesday.

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, was scheduled to visit Casey at the Orange County Jail on Thursday morning, but that meeting was pushed back 24 hours. No explanation was given.

A candlelight vigil is being planned for Caylee Friday at the First United Methodist Church in St. Cloud. It will replace the regularly scheduled Sunday evening vigil in front of the Anthony home.

A dive team will be training at retention ponds in the area around the Anthony home Friday, but authorities said it is not connected to the investigation.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1134 on: August 07, 2008, 11:02:21 AM »

Watch this clip of Cindy once again...

Listen very carefully right after the point where Cindy

begins to pick her ear on national television...

Listen specifically to her thought processes of when she speaks

of doing the math to determine the exact date as to when Caylee went missing.

If you cannot tell this woman is slap-silly effing > NUTZ from this clip...

I just don't know what it would take to convince somebody.

It is just crazy!

The exact time I am talking about starts at 1 min 37 seconds time.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1135 on: August 07, 2008, 11:02:44 AM »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EYriDq4gBI0

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1136 on: August 07, 2008, 11:02:53 AM »

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD AN ITEM STOLEN?

Did you ever have something stolen and you thought to yourself, geez, I guess I just lost it? It's happened to me. And I bet it's probably happened to you may not have even known it, so you chalk it up to your own idiocy. Pick up the newspaper in your area and check the local section. You will find all kinds of thefts in your area and people who are stealing steaks, hair curlers, and a host of other junk that will make you wonder what that person is smoking. You will then ask yourself, Why would that person steal that junk and risk jail time for 6 dollars worth of stuff. My sister-in-law is in the local section for stealing stuff all the time, and she does it with her kids right there with her. Today is Thursday - so, it's time to check and see if her name is listed again.

Casey was looking for the "nanny" in bars. Has anyone considered that she stole a purse? One belonging to Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales? From a bar? and possibly from Fusian?

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1137 on: August 07, 2008, 11:04:42 AM »

TY mrskub - D*** you're good!  Unfortunately this video was breaking up for me!
Kimmy53
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1138 on: August 07, 2008, 11:08:28 AM »

I think the problem here is that the people at the Sawgrass apartments screwed up and didn't follow the correct procedure in requiring an ID... They probably just thought it was ok to show her the place without ID - I imagine someone could talk them into it pretty easy.... In other words, the people at the Sawgrass are just covering their asses so as to not get into trouble with their own company for not following procedure.

There is no babysitter. 

~Our greatest glory is not in never failing, but in rising up everytime we fail~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1139 on: August 07, 2008, 11:11:10 AM »

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD AN ITEM STOLEN?

Did you ever have something stolen and you thought to yourself, geez, I guess I just lost it? It's happened to me. And I bet it's probably happened to you may not have even known it, so you chalk it up to your own idiocy. Pick up the newspaper in your area and check the local section. You will find all kinds of thefts in your area and people who are stealing steaks, hair curlers, and a host of other junk that will make you wonder what that person is smoking. You will then ask yourself, Why would that person steal that junk and risk jail time for 6 dollars worth of stuff. My sister-in-law is in the local section for stealing stuff all the time, and she does it with her kids right there with her. Today is Thursday - so, it's time to check and see if her name is listed again.

Casey was looking for the "nanny" in bars. Has anyone considered that she stole a purse? One belonging to Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales? From a bar? and possibly from Fusian?

Yes, I've thought of that often.  In fact - anywhere, anytime an opportunity presents itself and perfectly fitting for someone with no moral compass.
What about tourists, you've got a purse, you've got i.d. - and someone who may not be in the area for long.and as you mentioned above Rob, may think THEY were careless with their item, thinking they LOST it or left it, not giving a thought that it might have been stolen.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.