April 25, 2024, 02:58:10 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491470 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1140 on: August 07, 2008, 11:11:57 AM »

HAS ANYONE HERE EVER HAD AN ITEM STOLEN?

Did you ever have something stolen and you thought to yourself, geez, I guess I just lost it? It's happened to me. And I bet it's probably happened to you may not have even known it, so you chalk it up to your own idiocy. Pick up the newspaper in your area and check the local section. You will find all kinds of thefts in your area and people who are stealing steaks, hair curlers, and a host of other junk that will make you wonder what that person is smoking. You will then ask yourself, Why would that person steal that junk and risk jail time for 6 dollars worth of stuff. My sister-in-law is in the local section for stealing stuff all the time, and she does it with her kids right there with her. Today is Thursday - so, it's time to check and see if her name is listed again.

Casey was looking for the "nanny" in bars. Has anyone considered that she stole a purse? One belonging to Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales? From a bar? and possibly from Fusian?

It could happen! If she steals from family and friends, complete strangers

would be a cinch. She is a prime candidate for identity theft. (committing it)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1141 on: August 07, 2008, 11:15:22 AM »

I dunno guys .... I'm starting to get a little nervous now that the Sawgrass Apts ppl are "changing" their story and making the date of Zanieda's "visit" June 17th!!!!  Also given the fact that they did NOT pick Casey out of a photo lineup BUT thought that "one of the Zaniedas" looked familiar .......  I don't like it ..... Not one bit!   

PPPPLLLLEEEEAAAASSSSEEEEE .... either tell me Caylee IS ALIVE and with Zanieda OR Casey is NOT going to get away with this!

invision, it doesn't surprise me that the apartment managers/staff couldn't recognize Casey. They had no reason to commit her to memory. Many years ago, I actually witnessed 2 men leaving the scene of a store robbery that they had just committed.  I looked right at them as I walked past them. I couldn't for the life of me describe them other than their sex and race. I really couldn't even remember what they were wearing. I know people thought I was nuts but, I had no reason to remember this (I didn't know they had just robbed the store) and just didn't bother.

Where did you hear that one of the Zenaida's looked familiar? I hadn't heardthat.

Apartment manager Amanda Macklin confirms only that a Zenaida Gonzalez visited the apartment complex on June 17, not April 17 like originally thought.

Macklin said a leasing agent filled out a guest card with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez with the date of her visit. She also said that the woman would have been required to show the leasing agent her identification as a matter of policy and safety.

However, when the leasing agent made an attempt to follow up with Gonzalez as a potential resident, the phone number she gave was invalid.

Detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the apartment complex Wednesday and asked for the original copy of the guest card. Macklin said she did not think the card would contain any fingerprints since the leasing agent fills out the card, not the potential resident.

Employees from the leasing office were shown pictures of different Zenaida Gonzalez's and of Casey and her missing daughter, Caylee.

No Sawgrass Apartment employees recognized either Casey or Caylee but one of the photos of Gonzalez did look familiar as a possible match.
Still, police say they have not been able to confirm that the "so called" babysitter exists.

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1142 on: August 07, 2008, 11:15:37 AM »

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1143 on: August 07, 2008, 11:17:31 AM »

Im sorry guys, but I "feel" the baby is dead.  She is very close by the house.  She is wrapped in a blanket with a favorite toy.  The death was an accident and the person who killed her doesnt want her to be out in the dark or the elements.   

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1144 on: August 07, 2008, 11:18:24 AM »

Apartment manager Amanda Macklin confirms only that a Zenaida Gonzalez visited the apartment complex on June 17, not April 17 like originally thought.

Macklin said a leasing agent filled out a guest card with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez with the date of her visit. She also said that the woman would have been required to show the leasing agent her identification as a matter of policy and safety.

However, when the leasing agent made an attempt to follow up with Gonzalez as a potential resident, the phone number she gave was invalid.

Detectives from the Orange County Sheriff's Office returned to the apartment complex Wednesday and asked for the original copy of the guest card. Macklin said she did not think the card would contain any fingerprints since the leasing agent fills out the card, not the potential resident.

Employees from the leasing office were shown pictures of different Zenaida Gonzalez's and of Casey and her missing daughter, Caylee.

No Sawgrass Apartment employees recognized either Casey or Caylee but one of the photos of Gonzalez did look familiar as a possible match.
Still, police say they have not been able to confirm that the "so called" babysitter exists.

[/quote]

One of the photos of Gonzalez ??? 

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1145 on: August 07, 2008, 11:19:29 AM »

Casey Anthony To Appear In Court In 2 Weeks Casey Anthony is scheduled to make her next appearance at the Orange County Courthouse on Aug. 21 at 8:45 a.m. She will be formally arraigned on charges of felony child neglect and a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report.

Court records show her lawyer, Jose Baez, has already entered a written plea of not guilty.

Brother Lee Postpones Thursday Jail Visit

Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, postponed his scheduled visit for Thursday to the Orange County Jail.

Lee will visit Casey on Friday at 9 a.m. instead.

He did not give a reason for the change.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

------------------
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1146 on: August 07, 2008, 11:19:40 AM »

Did you ever have something stolen and you thought to yourself, geez, I guess I just lost it? It's happened to me. And I bet it's probably happened to you may not have even known it, so you chalk it up to your own idiocy. Pick up the newspaper in your area and check the local section. You will find all kinds of thefts in your area and people who are stealing steaks, hair curlers, and a host of other junk that will make you wonder what that person is smoking. You will then ask yourself, Why would that person steal that junk and risk jail time for 6 dollars worth of stuff. My sister-in-law is in the local section for stealing stuff all the time, and she does it with her kids right there with her. Today is Thursday - so, it's time to check and see if her name is listed again.

Casey was looking for the "nanny" in bars. Has anyone considered that she stole a purse? One belonging to Zenaida Fernandez Gonzales? From a bar? and possibly from Fusian?

OR STOLEN ID WHEN YOU ROBBED SOMEONES OFFICE ...... MAYBE THAT'S WHY JUNE 9th was the first date out of her mouth when arrested ..... in a panic ..... she knew that date was significant of something ....

Getting Robbed
Getting Robbed
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 amThe started my Monday morning by walking into a crime scene. When I arrived at my office I found out it had been robbed over the weekend. Most of the computers and other gadgets were gone.

Luckily no one was hurt and other than having to fill out a lot of paperwork no one is worse for the wear.

However, I'm a paranoid mama. I have pictures of my daughter and husband all over the office. My name is on my office door and our administrator's office has all employee home address and phone number on her desktop. Don't think social security numbers were compromised, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm in the processes of flagging my credit.

It's one thing to feel like someone has come in and taken you for a ride, taking anything of value. Luckily I don't keep many personal in my office other than picture, some snacks and Tylenol. But I'm worried about my home since my daughter is in the picture. Someone is always home so at least that's something.

Am I being too paranoid? I can't imagine how I would feel if our home had been robbed. I feel bad enough with my office. Any advice for a jittery mother?

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1147 on: August 07, 2008, 11:23:42 AM »

One of the photos of Gonzalez ??? 

IIRC, the LE have found several Zenaida Gonzales'.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1148 on: August 07, 2008, 11:23:53 AM »

Here's a pic of the robbed Zenadia Gonzales .... I think Casey could pull it off

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1149 on: August 07, 2008, 11:26:05 AM »

Internet rumor: Casey and Jesus had a class together at Colonial High.

Casey Anthony, 22, attended Colonial High School, but was one half credit short of graduating.

Over the past several weeks, Internet rumors have surfaced which suggest the identity of Caylee's father. Jesus Ortiz, 21, died in a car crash in Orlando in May 2007. He attended Colonial High School with Casey Anthony. Ortiz was a business major at the University of Central Florida.

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1150 on: August 07, 2008, 11:26:36 AM »

Casey Anthony To Appear In Court In 2 Weeks Casey Anthony is scheduled to make her next appearance at the Orange County Courthouse on Aug. 21 at 8:45 a.m. She will be formally arraigned on charges of felony child neglect and a misdemeanor charge of filing a false police report.

Court records show her lawyer, Jose Baez, has already entered a written plea of not guilty.

Brother Lee Postpones Thursday Jail Visit

Casey's brother, Lee Anthony, postponed his scheduled visit for Thursday to the Orange County Jail.

Lee will visit Casey on Friday at 9 a.m. instead.

He did not give a reason for the change.

http://www.wesh.com/news/17113783/detail.html

interesting that there will be no preliminary hearing - they waived that.

They don't want the MSM getting a look at the evidence before it is formally presented, I suppose.

+++

BlueKYGirl
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1151 on: August 07, 2008, 11:30:47 AM »

Just an observation: this whole Zenaida Gonzales thing reminds me of Susan Smith's original lie that her boys were taken in a carjacking by an African-American man. They're both lower-class, white mothers, blaming the abductions of their children on people of different ethnicities--groups they probably perceive to be less credible with the authorities than they themselves are.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1152 on: August 07, 2008, 11:30:52 AM »

OR STOLEN ID WHEN YOU ROBBED SOMEONES OFFICE ...... MAYBE THAT'S WHY JUNE 9th was the first date out of her mouth when arrested ..... in a panic ..... she knew that date was significant of something ....

Getting Robbed
Getting Robbed
Submitted by Zenaida Gonzalez on Tue Jun 10, 2008 9:06 amThe started my Monday morning by walking into a crime scene. When I arrived at my office I found out it had been robbed over the weekend. Most of the computers and other gadgets were gone.

Luckily no one was hurt and other than having to fill out a lot of paperwork no one is worse for the wear.

However, I'm a paranoid mama. I have pictures of my daughter and husband all over the office. My name is on my office door and our administrator's office has all employee home address and phone number on her desktop. Don't think social security numbers were compromised, but I'm not taking any chances. I'm in the processes of flagging my credit.

It's one thing to feel like someone has come in and taken you for a ride, taking anything of value. Luckily I don't keep many personal in my office other than picture, some snacks and Tylenol. But I'm worried about my home since my daughter is in the picture. Someone is always home so at least that's something.

Am I being too paranoid? I can't imagine how I would feel if our home had been robbed. I feel bad enough with my office. Any advice for a jittery mother?

Rob,

I think Casey only said 31 days.

Step-toe and Fetch-it   (Cindy & George) were the brilliant rocket

scientists that came up with June 7th, 8, 9, 15, and then FINALLYYYY the 16th.

Sheeeeesh!

---

Do it say anywhere where this specific Zenaida that was robbed worked?

------------------
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1153 on: August 07, 2008, 11:31:27 AM »

HOLY CRAP!  I didn't watch the news last night because it was my daughter's birthday.  I did read Greta's transcript this morning where Mark Fuhrman is giving information about the pool ladder and tightening up the timeline.  I had been thinking that poor little Caylee had died in a hot car but now it looks like the pool is an even bigger possibility.  Caylee is last seen on June 16th by her grandfather as Casey and Caylee leave with their backpacks on their way to the babysitter and work at 12:50.  Grandpa leaves for work about 2:30.  From around 3:00 to 4:00, Casey is makes several phone calls to her mother and father "and a couple other individuals" which go unanswered.  She makes several more calls from 6:00 to 7:30 and then no more calls for that day.  The grandparents are saying that they put the ladder away after swimming on the night of the 15th but they noticed that it was attached to the pool again on Tuesday morning, the 17th.  The shovel was borrowed on the 18th of June.  This is so heartbreaking.

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1154 on: August 07, 2008, 11:34:54 AM »

Do > I meant, does... geez, I sound so HEE-HAW.

------------------
kippy
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1155 on: August 07, 2008, 11:35:54 AM »

HOLY CRAP!  I didn't watch the news last night because it was my daughter's birthday.  I did read Greta's transcript this morning where Mark Fuhrman is giving information about the pool ladder and tightening up the timeline.  I had been thinking that poor little Caylee had died in a hot car but now it looks like the pool is an even bigger possibility.  Caylee is last seen on June 16th by her grandfather as Casey and Caylee leave with their backpacks on their way to the babysitter and work at 12:50.  Grandpa leaves for work about 2:30.  From around 3:00 to 4:00, Casey is makes several phone calls to her mother and father "and a couple other individuals" which go unanswered.  She makes several more calls from 6:00 to 7:30 and then no more calls for that day.  The grandparents are saying that they put the ladder away after swimming on the night of the 15th but they noticed that it was attached to the pool again on Tuesday morning, the 17th.  The shovel was borrowed on the 18th of June.  This is so heartbreaking.

The key here is "the grandparents are saying that they put the ladder away after swimming..."  When I hear the LE say it, I'll believe it.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1156 on: August 07, 2008, 11:36:08 AM »

Carpe, here's the other Zenaida posts

http://forums.brevardcountymoms.com/viewtopic.php?t=7549

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1157 on: August 07, 2008, 11:37:13 AM »

Here is an article written By Zenaida Gonzalez Kotala Dec 4 2006 with UCF ties ..... Another ZG in the area?
http://news.ucf.edu/UCFnews/index?page=article&id=0024004105bd60439010c0c76ce2f00409b

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1158 on: August 07, 2008, 11:38:36 AM »

FOX NEWS

Detectives back at Anthony home

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1159 on: August 07, 2008, 11:38:39 AM »

Rob,

I think Casey only said 31 days.

Step-toe and Fetch-it   (Cindy & George) were the brilliant rocket

scientists that came up with June 7th, 8, 9, 15, and then FINALLYYYY the 16th.[/color]

Sheeeeesh!

---

Do it say anywhere where this specific Zenaida that was robbed worked?[/color]

They must have had a hug pow-wow to finally nail a date down...they were all over the board on that - I have no idea what date is the actual true date - anyone?

I was wondering the same thing - maybe someone knows. I feel kinda bad not doing all the Earth Google maps like I normally do, but as you know, I was away and got started too late to make up the time gap. I was just too far behind to catch all the way up. You, Klaas, Bearly and a few others are doing a great job picking up the slack.

+++

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.