April 25, 2024, 01:14:06 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491465 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1220 on: August 07, 2008, 02:39:06 PM »

What's the best way to remove blood stains from the carpet in my trunk?

How much blood are we talking here? Blood is organic, a protein so go ahead and spray with a dishwashing liquid/water solution...like 1 TBSP in one of those spray bottles filled with water, then rinse with a damp towel until the stains are gone. If that cleaner is too gentle, try a liquid laundry detergent with enzymes (most of them have this.)

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1221 on: August 07, 2008, 02:40:55 PM »

OK - DNA tests are back.  We know they were attempting to determine who Caylee's birth father was.  What if that is the reason for the Sex Crimes Investigator? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1222 on: August 07, 2008, 02:43:52 PM »

OK - DNA tests are back.  We know they were attempting to determine who Caylee's birth father was.  What if that is the reason for the Sex Crimes Investigator? 

They said on FOX specifically that he was a SEX CRIMES / MISSING PERSONS investigator.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1223 on: August 07, 2008, 02:48:22 PM »

yep

the DNA will obviously have the Mitochondrial DNA from Crazy Casey, which is passed mother to child. And the child's DNA, found in the trunk or wherever, will also have specific markers which may identify a family member of the mother.

I think there is a test to determine just how closely a set of markers is / are to a family member's when the mother's AND child's DNA is on file.

In a sense, there would not be the random genome that most people have, but instead, a very closely aligned set of genes with very small variations.

follow me here?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1224 on: August 07, 2008, 02:56:38 PM »

yep.

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1225 on: August 07, 2008, 02:59:31 PM »

The Sawgrass Apartment angle

Apartment manager Amanda Macklin confirms only that a Zenaida Gonzalez visited the apartment complex on June 17, not April 17 like originally thought.

Macklin said a leasing agent filled out a guest card with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez with the date of her visit. She also said that the woman would have been required to show the leasing agent her identification as a matter of policy and safety.

I thought most apartment complex employees make a copy of that

to keep on file?

------------------
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1226 on: August 07, 2008, 02:59:43 PM »

OMGosh!  How cute is this????

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1227 on: August 07, 2008, 03:02:21 PM »

yep

the DNA will obviously have the Mitochondrial DNA from Crazy Casey, which is passed mother to child. And the child's DNA, found in the trunk or wherever, will also have specific markers which may identify a family member of the mother.

I think there is a test to determine just how closely a set of markers is / are to a family member's when the mother's AND child's DNA is on file.

In a sense, there would not be the random genome that most people have, but instead, a very closely aligned set of genes with very small variations.

follow me here?

Mitochondrial DNA - doesn't it take a substantially longer amount of time to make this kind of determination?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1228 on: August 07, 2008, 03:04:00 PM »

Wouldn't the Anthony's have confidentially provided this to LE before now? I would think that would be one of the first questions they asked. Unless they lied again OR it turns out who they thought was the father, wasn't.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1229 on: August 07, 2008, 03:06:13 PM »

"We went through a lot of scenarios with the authorities, accidents and stuff, and none of it makes sense," she said. "Why put us through all this? It doesn't make sense. She wouldn't do that," Cindy said.

So she could walk free of homicide charges, dummy. This is not frigging rocket

science here, excercise your brain with a crossword puzzle, go do some meditation,

eat a couple of carrots and work it out!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1230 on: August 07, 2008, 03:09:32 PM »

Wouldn't the Anthony's have confidentially provided this to LE before now? I would think that would be one of the first questions they asked. Unless they lied again OR it turns out who they thought was the father, wasn't.

Only if Cindy Anthony is aware who the father of Caylee is and George certainly wouldn't offer that information. 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1231 on: August 07, 2008, 03:10:59 PM »

OMGosh!  How cute is this????

she is one cutie cutie baby bootie!!!!

no doubt. 

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1232 on: August 07, 2008, 03:14:55 PM »

caylee marie anthony update

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTlckU4TYPg

------------------
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1233 on: August 07, 2008, 03:16:16 PM »

Finally someone saying what I've been screaming......attorney on FOX saying "something happened with this family and they all know exactly what it is"

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1234 on: August 07, 2008, 03:34:00 PM »

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

Local 6 Locates, Talks To Zenaida Gonzalez In Missing Girl Mystery
Mother Jailed In Missing Girl's Disappearance

POSTED: 1:30 pm EDT August 7, 2008
UPDATED: 3:32 pm EDT August 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments in June and is apparently the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

"This is the only Zenaida Gonzalez who has ever been associated with the Sawgrass Apartments," Local 6's Louis Bolden reported. "She went there on June 17 to inquire about renting an apartment. She actually filled out a guest card and gave information."

Gonzalez said she has repeatedly talked with detectives and said she has never seen nor met Casey Anthony or Caylee.

And Gonzalez said that even though she looked at a Sawgrass apartment on June 17 she does not know how Casey Anthony would know her name.

"She has no idea how she was dragged into this whole situation," Bolden said.

Deputies Back At Apartments

Meanwhile, deputies were back at the Sawgrass Apartments Wednesday over a discrepancy a Local 6 investigation found on an original arrested report.

Detectives followed up on the lead and requested the original guest card with Zenaida Gonzalez's name on it on Wednesday, sources revealed to Local 6.

A leasing manager who filed out the card confirmed to deputies that Gonzalez visited on June 17 and not April 17 which was written on the arrest reports.

Sources told Local 6 that when apartment managers tried to follow up with the woman after June 25, the phone number she gave was no longer valid.

June 17 is significant because two days before that video was shot of Caylee and it was the last day anyone saw the missing child.

Caylee Reported Missing

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said his sister left town with Caylee on June 16 for work and vacation. Almost five weeks later, On July 24, Cindy Anthony dialed 911.

"I found out my granddaughter has been taken, she has been missing for a month, we're talking about a 3-year-old little girl…I need to find her," Cindy Anthony said. "I found my daughter's car today and it smells like there's a dead body in the damn car."

Cindy Anthony said she hadn't seen the girl since mid-June.

Detectives Called To House

Also on Thursday, Cindy Anthony invited detectives to her home and crime scene investigators were seen leaving with a bag of evidence.

It was the second time in two days that investigators visited the home of Caylee grandparents, George and Cindy Anthony.

"There's some things that Cindy thought were important to us, so we came out and picked them up," Orange County sheriff's Sgt. John Allen said.

A national search for Caylee continues.

Watch Local 6 News for more on this developing story.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1235 on: August 07, 2008, 03:34:50 PM »

Local 6 Locates, Talks To Zenaida Gonzalez In Missing Girl Mystery
Mother Jailed In Missing Girl's Disappearance

POSTED: 1:30 pm EDT August 7, 2008
UPDATED: 3:27 pm EDT August 7, 2008

ORLANDO, Fla. -- A woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she looked at an apartment where a missing girl's mother claims she left her daughter with a babysitter by the same name was located Thursday and talked exclusively with Local 6.

Casey Anthony, the mother of missing Caylee, 2, allegedly told police that she left her daughter with a sitter named Zenaida Gonzalez at Orange County's Sawgrass Apartments in June.

However, during the search for Caylee, detectives have questioned whether or not Zenaida Gonzalez existed.

Thursday, Local 6 talked with a woman named Zenaida Gonzalez who said she was at the Sawgrass Apartments and could be the person Casey Anthony said she left her daughter with.

"This is the only Zenaida Gonzalez who has ever been associated with the Sawgrass Apartments," Local 6's Louis Bolden reported. "She went there on June 17 to inquire about renting an apartment. She actually filled out a guest card and gave information."

Gonzalez said she has repeatedly talked with detectives and said she has never seen nor met Casey Anthony or Caylee.

"She has no idea how she was dragged into this whole situation," Bolden reported.

And Gonzalez said that even though she looked at a Sawgrass apartment on June 17 she does not know how Casey Anthony would know her name.

http://www.local6.com/news/17122200/detail.html

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1236 on: August 07, 2008, 03:36:57 PM »

Klaas is super fast!

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1237 on: August 07, 2008, 03:37:30 PM »

http://www.wftv.com/news/17107547/detail.html

Cindy Anthony Says She Has "Good Feeling" Caylee's Coming Home

POSTED: 6:44 am EDT August 6, 2008
UPDATED: 3:32 pm EDT August 7, 2008

ORANGE COUNTY, Fla. -- Investigators and CSI agents returned to the Anthony house again late Thursday morning and removed evidence from the home for the second day in a row. It was a visit that Cindy Anthony said was a follow-up from the day before.

"There's nothing new that makes me believe she's coming home today or tomorrow, but, you know, I just have a good feeling she's gonna be home," Cindy Anthony told Eyewitness News on Thursday afternoon (watch full interview).

(snipped)

Wishful thinking of a grandma IMO
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1238 on: August 07, 2008, 03:38:32 PM »

Casey Anthony's brother, Lee, said his sister left town with Caylee on June 16 for work and vacation.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1239 on: August 07, 2008, 03:38:45 PM »

Klaas is super fast!

And I bolded and increased the font size on the headline too, LOL    
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.