April 23, 2024, 01:10:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491319 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1340 on: August 07, 2008, 06:28:17 PM »

I figger'd they were looking for clothes and said so... I didn't think Cindy would destroy any evidence... and that's why the LE keep having to go back - they need to make sure that bitch is not destroying anything and her husband isn't throwing stuff out.

those two asshole have compromised finding Caylee and Carpe is right - they should be shot.

Rob...they ain't covering for Casy...they be covering their own asses at this point....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1341 on: August 07, 2008, 06:28:27 PM »

UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got so sick after reading that. I think I am gonna puke.

She was assisting her daughter in getting away with murder!

Yep Carpe...she just had to was those clothes that smelled like a dead Caylee.....PUKE IS RIGHT!!!

Des

Cindy is an RN, she's knows what the smell of death is.  There is no excuse for this except that Cindy is as whacked as Casey is.

Yep Klaas....Cindy found the car...911 call from Cindy...*SMELLS LIKE DECOMPOSING BODY*....I'm still convinced Cindy found Caylee too....or what was left of her...grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr....I hate that Bitch...and her devil spawn daughter.....

Me too Destiny, and I can't stand to watch her being interviewed cause she is always looking down or away and playing with her hair and such......LIAR LIAR PANTS ON FIRE!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Natalee deserves to return to her country...."
    ~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Fly free with the angels KK!

We will never forget you sweet Caylee!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1342 on: August 07, 2008, 06:30:01 PM »

I would consider now that Casey did confess to Cindy right after she hung up the phone with 911

and

Cindy pooped her pants

and

decided to help Casey lie it all the way out.

I thought for a while that was too far out there, but now I'm not so sure.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1343 on: August 07, 2008, 06:30:15 PM »

"Have them look up a New York license for Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez," Casey Anthony said. "They've just been looking up the last night Gonzalez or the last name Fernandez. If they look up her entire name, they might actually find her. They have not done that. They haven't listened to anything that I've said."

"How do you spell Zenaida

"Z-e-n-a-i-d-a," Casey Anthony said.

I wonder if the Zenaida Gonzalez from the sawgrass apts has any ties to New York

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1344 on: August 07, 2008, 06:31:23 PM »

Yep Carpe...she just had to was those clothes that smelled like a dead Caylee.....PUKE IS RIGHT!!!

Des

Cindy is an RN, she's knows what the smell of death is.  There is no excuse for this except that Cindy is as whacked as Casey is.

Not to defend Cindy but as a nurse, I can attest,  you would most likely NEVER smell decomposition as a nurse. The only exception I can think of is a home care nurse, who may find a patient expired for several days or more on a house call. As I stated before, I made removals for our county ME's office for 15 years. I've seen and smelled it all. You NEVER forget that odor and nothing can cover it up.

I understand that Mrs., but Cindy herself stated that" the damn car smells like there's a dead body in it......somethings wrong"....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1345 on: August 07, 2008, 06:32:41 PM »

Des

Not to defend Cindy but as a nurse, I can attest,  you would most likely NEVER smell decomposition as a nurse. The only exception I can think of is a home care nurse, who may find a patient expired for several days or more on a house call. As I stated before, I made removals for our county ME's office for 15 years. I've seen and smelled it all. You NEVER forget that odor and nothing can cover it up.

mrskub - good point.  I wrongly assumed that the chances of an RN being around someone who died was more likely than for a non RN.  In RN training don't you have to attend any autopsies or anything? 
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1346 on: August 07, 2008, 06:35:06 PM »

Des

It's an ingrained animal *instinct*...you NEVER EVER....EVER....forget *that* smell....ever....I know...I wish I didn't...

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1347 on: August 07, 2008, 06:36:54 PM »

Des

I understand that Mrs., but Cindy herself stated that" the damn car smells like there's a dead body in it......somethings wrong"....

Like I said, it's a smell you will know and never forget. I obviously have no way of knowing if she ever did smell decomp. My point was, just because she was a nurse, it doesn't mean she has been exposed to it.  Remember, most nurses work in hospitals, Dr. offices, nursing homes, etc. Bodies don't lay around there long enough to decompose.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1348 on: August 07, 2008, 06:36:56 PM »

See, that says to me that the Grandmother just threw that out that the car smelled like a dead body not thinking about the implication.  Then later, when she realized her daughter was responsible for the death of the baby, she retracted and started defending her...

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1349 on: August 07, 2008, 06:38:42 PM »

See, that says to me that the Grandmother just threw that out that the car smelled like a dead body not thinking about the implication.  Then later, when she realized her daughter was responsible for the death of the baby, she retracted and started defending her...

Yes,yes and yes!!!!!

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

cubbeegirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1350 on: August 07, 2008, 06:39:33 PM »

Des

Like I said, it's a smell you will know and never forget. I obviously have no way of knowing if she ever did smell decomp. My point was, just because she was a nurse, it doesn't mean she has been exposed to it.  Remember, most nurses work in hospitals, Dr. offices, nursing homes, etc. Bodies don't lay around there long enough to decompose.

True ....

~ Beth Holloway Twitty ~

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1351 on: August 07, 2008, 06:39:48 PM »

:: BBL guys .... gotta go to the basement!  Tornado Warning!  YIKES

Here too ,I'n not scared, I'm not scard

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1352 on: August 07, 2008, 06:40:20 PM »

I'm beginning to think the whole ladder thing is a lie to steer this away from something else....

and

Casey did burn the body

I wasn't buying that ladder story anyway - the steps were too steep and high for a 2-3 year year old.

A child that age would need help getting up those steps.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1353 on: August 07, 2008, 06:41:00 PM »

THIS MAKES ME FURIOUS FURIOUS FURIOUS FURIOUS!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
da_wench
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #1354 on: August 07, 2008, 06:41:23 PM »

I love my daughter, but if I thought she were responsible for my granddaughter's disappearance, I sure as hell would not be on television defending her.  I'd be on her like what on rice trying to find the baby. 

I know where Avery is, but WHERE'S CAYLEE?
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1355 on: August 07, 2008, 06:43:08 PM »

:: BBL guys .... gotta go to the basement!  Tornado Warning!  YIKES

Here too ,I'n not scared, I'm not scard

Sending Prayers to ALL MONKEYS and FAMILIES in Mother Nature's wrath path......Blessing for Safety to ALL....

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1356 on: August 07, 2008, 06:43:59 PM »

THIS MAKES ME FURIOUS FURIOUS FURIOUS FURIOUS!

I have to wonder if the LE forensics removed the lint catcher from the dryer???

probably not...

+++

Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1357 on: August 07, 2008, 06:44:00 PM »

Hmmm, so we know she didnt spend money on expensive clothes.

My thought as well my handbag cost more then all thoes cloths put together

always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1358 on: August 07, 2008, 06:44:01 PM »

No Rob, I cant believe she could burn the baby.  She loved the baby in her own way.  Caylee was just an inconvience to the way she wanted to live her life.  I feel Caylee is right there.....

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1359 on: August 07, 2008, 06:44:14 PM »

Des

mrskub - good point.  I wrongly assumed that the chances of an RN being around someone who died was more likely than for a non RN.  In RN training don't you have to attend any autopsies or anything? 

You're right about nurses being around death more than an average person Klaas but the body doesn't smell as soon as a person expires. It takes several hours for the putrifaction to be evident. In most cases, the remains are taken to a morgue shortly after death and refrigerated so there is no odor.

As for clinical training, nurses do not attend autopsies. Clinical anatomy labs usually requires fetal pig and cat dissections. Some colleges with gross anatomy do offer cadaver dissection but not autopsies. The body of any human or animal is already embalmed before you touch it. I had the privilege of watching and assisting with literally hundreds, including homicides because of my job. It was a tremendous help to my gross anatomy and probably what got me into this hobby!

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.