April 23, 2024, 11:52:22 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491352 times)
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1360 on: August 07, 2008, 06:45:22 PM »

UN-BELIEVABLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just got so sick after reading that. I think I am gonna puke.

She was assisting her daughter in getting away with murder!

Yep Carpe...she just had to was those clothes that smelled like a dead Caylee.....PUKE IS RIGHT!!!

Des

Cindy is an RN, she's knows what the smell of death is.  There is no excuse for this except that Cindy is as whacked as Casey is.

Not to defend Cindy but as a nurse, I can attest,  you would most likely NEVER smell decomposition as a nurse. The only exception I can think of is a home care nurse, who may find a patient expired for several days or more on a house call. As I stated before, I made removals for our county ME's office for 15 years. I've seen and smelled it all. You NEVER forget that odor and nothing can cover it up.

I understand that Mrs., but Cindy herself stated that" the damn car smells like there's a dead body in it......somethings wrong"....

Like I said, it's a smell you will know and never forget. I obviously have no way of knowing if she ever did smell decomp. My point was, just because she was a nurse, it doesn't mean she has been exposed to it.  Remember, most nurses work in hospitals, Dr. offices, nursing homes, etc. Bodies don't lay around there long enough to decompose.

Lot of Nurses worked in the field in Nam during the war too....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1361 on: August 07, 2008, 06:47:16 PM »

No Rob, I cant believe she could burn the baby.  She loved the baby in her own way.  Caylee was just an inconvience to the way she wanted to live her life.  I feel Caylee is right there.....

how do you know she loved Caylee???

she is not helping anyone find her...

sorry, I'm not sure she loved Caylee.... how do you know??? and she will not reveal who the father is - maybe that should be a clue - what are her feelings toward the real father - not the imaginary three version given by Cindy the Psycho...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1362 on: August 07, 2008, 06:48:05 PM »

Mine too Blonde!!!!  Ok, heres what I think.  I used to stay on my Grandparents farm as a child.  There were a lot of dead animals.  Sometimes my Grandfather would bury them and sprinkle lye around the area.  This would get rid of the smell.  But theres no lye available here probably.  Maye Caylee was put near by and the smell of gasoline was used to defuse the smell. 

I am A1 because I am saucy!!!
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1363 on: August 07, 2008, 06:51:01 PM »

Rob, its just a mother thing.  I look at Caylee and her things, her clothes, her hair, her dollhouse in the back yard.  She was loved.  That doesnt mean her mom didnt wish she didnt have her around.. That doesnt mean she wasnt careless in taking care of her. 

mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1364 on: August 07, 2008, 06:51:21 PM »

We're getting a terrible thunder and lightening storm here in NY. No Tornadoes though.

Stay safe all you monkeys that are under threat.

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1365 on: August 07, 2008, 06:51:47 PM »

No Rob, I cant believe she could burn the baby.  She loved the baby in her own way.  Caylee was just an inconvience to the way she wanted to live her life.  I feel Caylee is right there.....

sorry, I'm not sure she loved Caylee.... how do you know??? and she will not reveal who the father is - maybe that should be a clue - what are her feelings toward the real father - not the imaginary three version given by Cindy the Psycho...

It hit me today like a brick wall...

The amount of gas she stole would barely get her anywhere.

With 45 G's sitting on mom's credit cards ... she wasn't hurtin' for

a tank of gas.

What else could you use it for?

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1366 on: August 07, 2008, 06:52:33 PM »

here are a few scenarios for finding Caylee

the drivers, while doing their monthly training - stumble on to her tomorrow.

a person in the woods sees a freshly dug grave - Casey had a shovel according to reports.

TES (should they participate) tracks an area near her house and finds her.

Casey admits what she did and takes the authorities to the exact location.

+++

Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1367 on: August 07, 2008, 06:54:01 PM »

Always...you have too big of a heart...and too loving of a spirit...but that's why I loves Ya Sweet Pea.....

If what I think happened...is even somewhat true....Casy laid the biggest bomb on her twisted family that she could think of....all those years of mutual hattred between Casy...mom...and dad-daddy...just exploded....BOOM!...poor poor Little Angel Caylee....

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1368 on: August 07, 2008, 06:54:11 PM »

a tank of gas.

those are my thoughts also.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1369 on: August 07, 2008, 06:56:50 PM »

here are a few scenarios for finding Caylee

the drivers, while doing their monthly training - stumble on to her tomorrow.

a person in the woods sees a freshly dug grave - Casey had a shovel according to reports.

TES (should they participate) tracks an area near her house and finds her.

Casey admits what she did and takes the authorities to the exact location.

I think she can be broken and I think she'll eventually tell.  Hopefully sooner than later.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1370 on: August 07, 2008, 06:57:00 PM »

She was trying to make it look like somebody else killed Caylee.

The bitch went all the way. imho

I believe it is going to be our worst fears, unfortunately.

Casey needs to fry for this.

They need to jail that whole family.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1371 on: August 07, 2008, 06:57:38 PM »

Just a thought...could it be that LE had asked the parents not to visit Casey in an attempt to get her to crack, thinking no one cared anymore? Even Lee canceled, although he did re-schedule, but Casey may not know that. No phone calls, no contacts of any kind other than the attorneys. Whatcha think?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1372 on: August 07, 2008, 06:59:08 PM »

a tank of gas.

Put in an outboard motor for a small boat

Use to set something on fire
always 1
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1373 on: August 07, 2008, 06:59:32 PM »

OK, I missed the part about the money.. please fill me in.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1374 on: August 07, 2008, 06:59:45 PM »

Just a thought...could it be that LE had asked the parents not to visit Casey in an attempt to get her to crack, thinking no one cared anymore? Even Lee canceled, although he did re-schedule, but Casey may not know that. No phone calls, no contacts of any kind other than the attorneys. Whatcha think?

Maybe...I hope it works!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1375 on: August 07, 2008, 07:02:15 PM »

Cindy's did say on the 911 call that the car smelled like a dead body....and she WASHED the slacks that were left in the car by Casey "because they smelled like the car".

Why in the he!! would she wash them instead of giving them to LE?? Cindy made the three 911 calls the same day they picked up the car.....cops were at her house until 7am the next morning, and she didn't "THINK" to give them EVERYTHING that was in that car....WTF?!

Destroying evidence is a crime!!

You can't un-ring that bell Granny!!

Something happened at that house June 16th, and Cindy and George know d@mn well what it was, and is what prompted Casey to leave......they can talk in circles and deny all they want, but they are only fooling themselves if they think everyone believes them!  IMO

These people disgust me!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1376 on: August 07, 2008, 07:04:04 PM »

I think she burned her, after the accident.

...and buried her.

------------------
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1377 on: August 07, 2008, 07:05:55 PM »

I've been looking for a link that has Cindy talking about the clothes and reciepts. Anyone have a clue when that was?
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1378 on: August 07, 2008, 07:07:15 PM »

Grandma says mom knows who has missing Fla. girl

Enlarge this image
Grandma says mom knows who has missing Fla. girl
Look for more Caylee Marie Anthony articles on WHDH.COM

ORLANDO, Fla. -- The grandmother of a 2-year-old girl missing since early June said Monday the girl's mother, jailed after police said she failed to report the disappearance for more than a month, knows who has the toddler.

A lawyer for the Orlando girl's mother, Casey Anthony, said his client wants to help investigators and urged authorities to release her.

Anthony, 22, was arrested last week after telling authorities her daughter Caylee Marie Anthony had been missing since June 9. Casey Anthony was charged with child neglect and criminal obstruction for allegedly lying to detectives.

Her mother, Cindy Anthony, said Monday on NBC's "Today" her daughter should be released so she can help detectives.

"I know Casey knows who has her," she said. "I know Casey doesn't know where they're at right at the moment. But I don't know anything else right now because I can't speak to my daughter. And we're trying to get that changed very quickly."

Casey Anthony's lawyer, Jose Baez, said his client wants to cooperate with authorities.

"She is a good mother and has no history of being a bad mother," Baez said. "She wants to find her daughter."

Baez said Anthony doesn't know where the girl is, but he was sending investigators a letter pledging her cooperation.

Sheriff's officials say Anthony has repeatedly lied to them and showed little emotion or concern in interviews just before her arrest.

Orange County Sheriff's deputy Carlos Padilla said Baez hasn't returned detectives' calls to set up a meeting.

"The key lies in the mother, and we would hope the lawyer would allow the detectives to speak to her in his presence to find out exactly where this child is," Padilla said. "This lawyer has taken the time to take this to the media, but he's not yet returned the phone calls to discuss this."

Anthony is being held without bail and scheduled in court Tuesday.

Padilla urged the person who might have the girl but is worried about being prosecuted to drop her off at a hospital or law enforcement office.

Last week, investigators used cadaver-sniffing dogs and dug through Cindy Anthony's backyard looking for the toddler. Detectives say Casey Anthony asked a neighbor to borrow a shovel around the time her daughter went missing.

They said she contacted police last week because the girl's grandmother was concerned.

Anthony told detectives she didn't call authorities immediately because she was conducting her own investigation, according to the charging affidavit. The apartment where she said she dropped off the girl hadn't been occupied in months, and Casey Anthony gave detectives a bogus employer, manager's name and work telephone number, according to the affidavit.

http://www3.whdh.com/news/articles/national/BO82954/

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1379 on: August 07, 2008, 07:09:02 PM »

Granny has had weeks to scour that house.....and all of a sudden she's calling LE with things that  might be important in finding Caylee??  Give me a break!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.