April 26, 2024, 11:00:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491566 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #140 on: August 04, 2008, 10:28:43 PM »

On Greta just now they were talking about the benefit of releasing Casey from jail, that maybe she'll lead them to something.  I think it's a huge risk because she could end up killing herself and we'd never know what happened to Caylee.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #141 on: August 04, 2008, 10:31:06 PM »

I'm in my usual position of behind and catching up, but I just had to jump forward for a second to say that I'm absolutely livid over this freakin' Birthday Party!!! WTF???

well, the help wanted advertisement went over with a bang... why not a beach party blow out!!! Buffo the Ass Clown will be tearing telephone books in half for all the neighborhood kids

I keep remembering Beth pounding the hot pavement, arranging for bracelets, handing out bracelets, arranging for posters, asking for permission to hang them, running in crack houses, tracking down every possible lead, making herself available to any reporter to keep the light shining on her plight, sacrificing her home, her marriage, her career, all for Natalee! All because her daughter was missing!
cbb, you do have to admit we are spoiled. That's not how the mother of a missing child acts....Joran was hoping Cindy Anthony was gonna show up on Aruba. I'll always support Beth in all she does. What a sweetheart.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??!! They're spending time writing JOB DESCRIPTIONS and planning BIRTHDAY PARTIES?? They're spending time brainstorming creative ways to spend GIFT CARDS to grocery stores??? They're spending time TWISTING THEIR OWN WORDS to protect the last known person with Caylee?? They're spending time developing CODE WORDS to safely chat with the last known person with Caylee, and protect information she may have about the disappaearance of their 2 year old???? Who are they protecting that information from.......THE POLICE!!

I wonder what they have planned for tomorrow? Probably more lies and more lies and yet still more lies. That will wrap up the day on a nice lying note. Maybe tomorrow will be the day Cindy gets off her ass and starts going door to door?

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???   
That question might be better phrased - what the hell is NOT wrong with these people? The list will be smaller and take up less bandwidth LOL

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #142 on: August 04, 2008, 10:43:23 PM »

I wonder what they have planned for tomorrow? Probably more lies and more lies and yet still more lies. That will wrap up the day on a nice lying note. Maybe tomorrow will be the day Cindy gets off her ass and starts going door to door?

Rob .... I think tomorrow will be the day that the family goes to Publix and Target to use their gift cards and the assistants of George and Lee might be sent "under their direction" to go door to door to look for Caylee

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
crazybabyborg
« Reply #143 on: August 04, 2008, 10:46:55 PM »

Me thinks that George is cwazzzee.

He says that Casey has told HIM that she has given Baez the letter. He stands there and tells everyone that.

Baez says no letter.

So either Casey is lying directly to George and he's lying to everyone else.

or

Baez is lying.

Either one person is lying, two people are lying or all three people are lying. Those are the choices. LOL

>as I said, I never expected a letter from Casey, but all this lying is making me hate them all that much more.

give it a break already Freddy.

>whatever the Anthonys say - I believe the opposite.

For whatever it's worth my bet's in red. This is a case of liar (George), liarier (Cindy), and liairest (Casey). Not sure about Lee. He may be the liar in training.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #144 on: August 04, 2008, 10:48:36 PM »

I believe that some time this week or early next week they will be charging Casey with the murder of Caylee.  At that time we will learn a bit more about the DNA collected if not all the details.   
crazybabyborg
« Reply #145 on: August 04, 2008, 10:49:46 PM »

I'm in my usual position of behind and catching up, but I just had to jump forward for a second to say that I'm absolutely livid over this freakin' Birthday Party!!! WTF???

well, the help wanted advertisement went over with a bang... why not a beach party blow out!!! Buffo the Ass Clown will be tearing telephone books in half for all the neighborhood kids

I keep remembering Beth pounding the hot pavement, arranging for bracelets, handing out bracelets, arranging for posters, asking for permission to hang them, running in crack houses, tracking down every possible lead, making herself available to any reporter to keep the light shining on her plight, sacrificing her home, her marriage, her career, all for Natalee! All because her daughter was missing!
cbb, you do have to admit we are spoiled. That's not how the mother of a missing child acts....Joran was hoping Cindy Anthony was gonna show up on Aruba. I'll always support Beth in all she does. What a sweetheart.

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE??!! They're spending time writing JOB DESCRIPTIONS and planning BIRTHDAY PARTIES?? They're spending time brainstorming creative ways to spend GIFT CARDS to grocery stores??? They're spending time TWISTING THEIR OWN WORDS to protect the last known person with Caylee?? They're spending time developing CODE WORDS to safely chat with the last known person with Caylee, and protect information she may have about the disappearance of their 2 year old???? Who are they protecting that information from.......THE POLICE!!

WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE???   
That question might be better phrased - what the hell is NOT wrong with these people? The list will be smaller and take up less bandwidth LOL

Don't make me laugh when I'm enjoying such righteous indignation, Rob! 
crazybabyborg
« Reply #146 on: August 04, 2008, 10:51:43 PM »

On Greta just now they were talking about the benefit of releasing Casey from jail, that maybe she'll lead them to something.  I think it's a huge risk because she could end up killing herself and we'd never know what happened to Caylee.

That would be a disaster! I don't know if she'd kill herself, but she'd have access to the phone book to find more Nannies.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #147 on: August 04, 2008, 10:53:35 PM »

Rob .... I think tomorrow will be the day that the family goes to Publix and Target to use their gift cards and the assistants of George and Lee might be sent "under their direction" to go door to door to look for Caylee

ya know invision - there has not been one family that I have not supported since I got involved in all this missing person's stuff. I think there are people here who can attest to that fact. So, it feels weird being the hater here. I just look at it as - I'm a [/i]lover[/i] - I would love to see Caylee receive her justice, even if that is against her own relatives. To me it's all about the VICTIM and I never forget who that is.

As for the Anthonys schedule tomorrow - I can only imagine. I saw one article that said Georgie and Cindy went back to the OCSO because they didn't get to finish on Friday because of the benefit. I say ~ WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALL WEEKEND? WHY COULDN'T YOU GO IN OVER THE WEEKEND? YOUR GRAND-DAUGHTER IS MISSING - YOU LUG HEAD!!!!

MY TAKE - Those gas cans must play a role - George seems pretty nervous about them. He may have went back today because he knows that something could have been "interpreted incorrectly" by the LE. So, he must have had some splainin' ta do.

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #148 on: August 04, 2008, 10:53:49 PM »

OK, invision! You and Rob are teaming up on me now! 
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: August 04, 2008, 10:56:12 PM »

If ya ask me ..... I think they should take her out of jail and lock her in her car in the heat with that "smell" until she talks!  Let that "smell" seep into her subconcious so that she will NEVER forget it!

I will no longer support lies and "mistruths", nor make excuses for people that do ... If I do, I am no better than Cindy Anthony .... I will continue to fight for the TRUTH for Caylee Marie ...
invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #150 on: August 04, 2008, 10:58:20 PM »

Com'mon Crazy!  Someone has to shop for that upcoming block/"birthday" party ..... you can't have "assistants" do that!  That's the fun part .... that puts the P in P-A-R-Tay!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #151 on: August 04, 2008, 10:59:18 PM »

If ya ask me ..... I think they should take her out of jail and lock her in her car in the heat with that "smell" until she talks!  Let that "smell" seep into her subconcious so that she will NEVER forget it!

Oh..............I like the way your mind works! 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #152 on: August 04, 2008, 10:59:55 PM »

I believe that some time this week or early next week they will be charging Casey with the murder of Caylee.  At that time we will learn a bit more about the DNA collected if not all the details.   

YEP...

no formal search could indicate they know the body is not retrievable also.

Klaas, I think the LE has been looking and could have even been looking in the correct places. I doubt they will tell anyone what they are doing behind the scenes.

either way - I see Casey getting charged with murder here.

+++

crazybabyborg
« Reply #153 on: August 04, 2008, 11:02:45 PM »

Com'mon Crazy!  Someone has to shop for that upcoming block/"birthday" party ..... you can't have "assistants" do that!  That's the fun part .... that puts the P in P-A-R-Tay!

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #154 on: August 04, 2008, 11:06:14 PM »

oh shit - I forgot...

DID YOU GUYS HEAR BADEN LAST NIGHT?

He said clump of hair - not single hairs.

That explains a lot if you ask me. He went into detail about what was attached to the head and he made it sound like he had info that indicates that this is not a few strands - but a clump of hair. 

+++

invision
Monkey Junky

« Reply #155 on: August 04, 2008, 11:07:07 PM »

ya know invision - there has not been one family that I have not supported since I got involved in all this missing person's stuff. I think there are people here who can attest to that fact. So, it feels weird being the hater here. I just look at it as - I'm a [/i]lover[/i] - I would love to see Caylee receive her justice, even if that is against her own relatives. To me it's all about the VICTIM and I never forget who that is.

As for the Anthonys schedule tomorrow - I can only imagine. I saw one article that said Georgie and Cindy went back to the OCSO because they didn't get to finish on Friday because of the benefit. I say ~ WHERE THE HELL WERE YOU ALL WEEKEND? WHY COULDN'T YOU GO IN OVER THE WEEKEND? YOUR GRAND-DAUGHTER IS MISSING - YOU LUG HEAD!!!!

MY TAKE - Those gas cans must play a role - George seems pretty nervous about them. He may have went back today because he knows that something could have been "interpreted incorrectly" by the LE. So, he must have had some splainin' ta do.

Rob ..... I do not get the opinion that anyone on this site is a "hater" that is why I am so enjoying "theorizing" with you all......you all have compassion ..... I wish I would have known about you all during the Natalee case ..... I suffered "alone" ....

However having said that

I am an insanly proud grandparent of a 4 year old baby girl that looks similar to Caylee ..... this case is tearing my heart out .....  The insanity of these people (Anthony's) is driving me CRAZY ..... I am not "ripping" them for any personal satisfaction ..... they are insulting (trying to) the intelligence of every person following this case.  We are (I AM) just "defending" ourselves/myself     No but seriously .....  I am ranting due to my frustration .... thank you all for providing me a "space" in which to do so!

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #156 on: August 04, 2008, 11:11:32 PM »

Rob - Those gas cans interest me too.
The gas cans were in the car when they picked it up, is that right? George removed them from car and put in shed?
George said the neighbor fellow stole them - that the cans were returned to him - he cancelled the report he made about stolen gas cans?
Which story is correct? 
If Casey stole the gas from her father's shed - as Geo. said she had done before - why do you think she didn't simply return the empty cans to the shed?  Is it possible she took the cans with gas in them for some reason instead of using the gas to fuel the car?
Care to comment please, this has been niggling at me.

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #157 on: August 04, 2008, 11:17:14 PM »

I have the same feeling Klaasend.  Casey's run out her time. 
I often wonder if Cindy had given her one more day, as Casey asked if she would have gone on the run.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #158 on: August 04, 2008, 11:18:38 PM »

Rob ..... I do not get the opinion that anyone on this site is a "hater" that is why I am so enjoying "theorizing" with you all......you all have compassion ..... I wish I would have known about you all during the Natalee case ..... I suffered "alone" ....

However having said that

I am an insanly proud grandparent of a 4 year old baby girl that looks similar to Caylee ..... this case is tearing my heart out .....  The insanity of these people (Anthony's) is driving me CRAZY ..... I am not "ripping" them for any personal satisfaction ..... they are insulting (trying to) the intelligence of every person following this case.  We are (I AM) just "defending" ourselves/myself     No but seriously .....  I am ranting due to my frustration .... thank you all for providing me a "space" in which to do so!

invision - we really are compassionate people, and Klaas gets rid of the haters as fast as possible. But there are board that are filled with nothing but haters. It's all rather nauseating.

you know invision - everyone has a catalyst, everyone has a case or two that will get them off their ass - well, everyone but Cindy Anthony anyway.

We realize that you are not ripping them for personal satisfaction - only Carpe and I are doing that!!! just kidding!!!  

it's always just a bit moire painful when it's a child... really it is. The defenseless and helpless need to be protected even if it is from their own parents.

everyone understand what you are saying about caring about someone else.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: August 04, 2008, 11:24:29 PM »

I have the same feeling Klaasend.  Casey's run out her time. 
I often wonder if Cindy had given her one more day, as Casey asked if she would have gone on the run.

Yes, I think she would have.  I'm also wondering if someone else is involved in hiding the crime.  Someone other than Cindy and George or even Lee.  Wondering if she had help disposing of Caylee's body.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.