April 23, 2024, 04:54:12 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491386 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1400 on: August 07, 2008, 07:41:54 PM »

''said facts made known to me have caused me to certify and find there is probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises..."

Is this normal wording for a warrant? Sounds like stuff is still going on. 

i.e., washing the clothes Casey (evidence) was wearing

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1401 on: August 07, 2008, 07:42:15 PM »

OK, It was July 28:

But you know, the family is going stir crazy because there's only so many things that I can do to put the word out about Caylee. And until the media and the sheriff's department comes out and starts telling the public that they are actively looking for this little girl and telling us what they're doing about it, it's like they're not doing anything.

FRANCO: Right. We asked them today. We asked them about a grid pattern from your home and why they haven't done that and why they're not searching actively. What do you think? What are your thoughts on that?

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment.

I mean, I don't get it. You know, either you're looking for my granddaughter or you're building a case against my daughter. You know, do something. You know, I'm sick and tired of the fact that we're sitting here, we're in the dark, we're aching every day because we don't have our granddaughter with us. And people out in the public are getting frustrated because, you know, they believe that my daughter's...

FRANCO: Alive.

ANTHONY: ... My granddaughter's alive. They believe in my daughter. Everybody that knows Casey knows that she's going to do everything she can to protect Caylee. She's not going to hurt her.

FRANCO: Talk to us about the receipts. What kind of receipts did the Orange County sheriff...

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: She has receipts from going to the grocery story, from going shopping, from doing whatever. They could have went back at the stores to see if Caylee was with her. They could have done a whole lot of things. They haven't -- you know, they didn't. So it's too late now to go back. I don't have those anymore.

And I'm -- frankly, I'm not holding any more stuff for them. Anything I have I'm going to give to whoever I have, a private investigator, her attorney or whatever that acts like they care about my granddaughter. And I'm frustrated. I just want one of them from the sheriff's department to call me and give me some respect, give my husband some respect, and give us a little update.

They were so good about coming here every day for the first three days and -- because they knew we were giving them everything they wanted, and I've given everything they wanted. I opened my home to them. I let them search my back yard without question. I let them take my computers without question. You know, they said they're done with them. I can't even get on the -- on my daughter's side of our desktop because they changed the password. And I can't get my granddaughter's pictures to even look at them.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1402 on: August 07, 2008, 07:43:11 PM »

I think she burned her, after the accident.

...and buried her.
I have heard that burning flesh smells realy bad someone would have smelled this.
It was very hot in FL that week.

I just can't believe she would do that I can't go there.

I know it is hard to swallow...

..and it is just MOO, as Lala says...

I really think she was setting it up to look like a murderer had done it.

To get herself off the hook.

Then the drama queen was going to tell everyone a grand story

of how she was able to get away... but they got Caylee.

I believe she torched her and then buried her.

Depending upon where she did it...

Nobody would smell it or see it. Unfortunately,

it happens all too often.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Destiny
Monkey Junky

unwatched kids will be given sugar + a free puppy

« Reply #1403 on: August 07, 2008, 07:43:26 PM »

CYNTHIA ANTHONY, GRANDMOTHER OF MISSING CHILD: (INAUDIBLE) Not going to get me in trouble with the deputies, so...

ROZZIE FRANCO, WFLA RADIO: You're not going to get in trouble with the deputies!

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: Oh, I absolutely am

She ABSOLUTELY is.

By this point, she already KNOWS what she has done.

...and it will most certainly get her ass a ticket to jail.

Cindy, if you are reading this tonight, YOU ARE GOING TO JAIL.

> Start washing and packing.

I believe Cindy "knew" what she was doing before she did it.  Her comment about not believing that the police wouldn't come and get the clothes she had of Casey's and the receipts..."but it's too late now".  To me, that says she was having a little hissy fit and would just show them!! So...she disposed of the receipts and washed the clothes.

Agree with you Puzzler!

Des

I Stand With The Girl *NATALEE HOLLOWAY*

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1404 on: August 07, 2008, 07:44:28 PM »

''said facts made known to me have caused me to certify and find there is probable cause to believe that certain laws have been and are being violated in and on certain premises..."

Is this normal wording for a warrant? Sounds like stuff is still going on. 

i.e., washing the clothes Casey (evidence) was wearing

Wonder how many sets of sheets from the home got thrown out....

Aruba Beware *AN ANGEL LIKE NO OTHER* has fallen amongst you....may you know the fury of HEAVEN!
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1405 on: August 07, 2008, 07:45:24 PM »

I wonder if some of those "donated" stuffed animals "smelled like the car", not the smoke smell that they claim?? Put out for trash pick-up....

Caylee obviously loved stuffed animals, so it would be reasonable to assume she had one or more in the car with her.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1406 on: August 07, 2008, 07:45:35 PM »

Seemeatthebeach? You beat me big time! The transcript was posted on the July 29, but the interview was on July 28.

"This is a rush transcript from "On the Record ," July 28, 2008. This copy may not be in its final form and may be updated."

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1407 on: August 07, 2008, 07:46:37 PM »

Let me get this straight...please correct me if I have this wrong. LOL

They found a person by the same name as the person Casey claims was the baby sitter she left Caylee with at Sawgrass Apt. 210.  This same person actually filled out an application to rent one of those apartments, but never followed through. Apt. 210 had not been rented for several months according the management of the apartments.  Yet, Casey had this person's name and knew about her wanting to rent an apartment? Neither this Gonzalez person or Casey have ever met each other.   

How?  What?  Why?  Where?  How??   Yep, I am confused as heck right now.

Hi Lala's...yeppers...very confusing to me too...maybe a friend of Casy's from the night club scene worked at the apts?...I haven't a clue...

Didn't we hear that Casey was staying for a short while in an apartment directly across from the 210 apt.?  If so, maybe an apt. worker left the application out and it was seen by Casey.  Since we're not aware (at this point) of anyone coming forward with answers, it would seem more likely that Casey saw the paperwork herself (she sure knew how to spell Zainada).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Destiny
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1408 on: August 07, 2008, 07:51:29 PM »

Excerpt from what...CBB POSTED...

But you know, the family is going stir crazy because there's only so many things that I can do to put the word out about Caylee. And until the media and the sheriff's department comes out and starts telling the public that they are actively looking for this little girl and telling us what they're doing about it, it's like they're not doing anything.

FRANCO: Right. We asked them today. We asked them about a grid pattern from your home and why they haven't done that and why they're not searching actively. What do you think? What are your thoughts on that?

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment.

I mean, I don't get it. You know, either you're looking for my granddaughter or you're building a case against my daughter. You know, do something. You know, I'm sick and tired of the fact that we're sitting here, we're in the dark, we're aching every day because we don't have our granddaughter with us. And people out in the public are getting frustrated because, you know, they believe that my daughter's...

Ya think It might be because YOU are now a *SUSPECT TOO CINDY?*....huh...ya think?????????

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1409 on: August 07, 2008, 07:52:09 PM »

Klaas...sorry to all for being O/T

Is my number of posts supposed to remain the same number?

It's been at 538 for several posts now.

TIA

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1410 on: August 07, 2008, 07:53:15 PM »

Klaas...sorry to all for being O/T

Is my number of posts supposed to remain the same number?

It's been at 538 for several posts now.

TIA

Nevermind....it seems with each post the number changes and all the posts are then numbered the same.  Do I have that right now?

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1411 on: August 07, 2008, 07:53:27 PM »

OK, It was July 28:

ANTHONY: ... My granddaughter's alive. They believe in my daughter. Everybody that knows Casey knows that she's going to do everything she can to protect Caylee. She's not going to hurt her.

FRANCO: Talk to us about the receipts. What kind of receipts did the Orange County sheriff...

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: She has receipts from going to the grocery story, from going shopping, from doing whatever. They could have went back at the stores to see if Caylee was with her. They could have done a whole lot of things. They haven't -- you know, they didn't. So it's too late now to go back. I don't have those anymore.

And I'm -- frankly, I'm not holding any more stuff for them. Anything I have I'm going to give to whoever I have, a private investigator, her attorney or whatever that acts like they care about my granddaughter. And I'm frustrated. I just want one of them from the sheriff's department to call me and give me some respect, give my husband some respect, and give us a little update.

They were so good about coming here every day for the first three days and -- because they knew we were giving them everything they wanted, and I've given everything they wanted. I opened my home to them. I let them search my back yard without question. I let them take my computers without question. You know, they said they're done with them. I can't even get on the -- on my daughter's side of our desktop because they changed the password. And I can't get my granddaughter's pictures to even look at them.

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment

WHAT APARTMENT?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1412 on: August 07, 2008, 07:53:46 PM »

Let me get this straight...please correct me if I have this wrong. LOL

They found a person by the same name as the person Casey claims was the baby sitter she left Caylee with at Sawgrass Apt. 210.  This same person actually filled out an application to rent one of those apartments, but never followed through. Apt. 210 had not been rented for several months according the management of the apartments.  Yet, Casey had this person's name and knew about her wanting to rent an apartment? Neither this Gonzalez person or Casey have ever met each other.   

How?  What?  Why?  Where?  How??   Yep, I am confused as heck right now.

Always 1 had a good thought... somehow Casey was able to see that info.

Maybe she was there just long enough to see the card laying on a desk?

... or somebody, somehow, gave her that info... but I think with all the

heat... if someone helped her, they'd be cracking by now.

I think it'd have to be a scenario only involving Casey.

...or maybe simply overhearing Zenaida talking about it with friends

club or a restaurant?

Tony

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1413 on: August 07, 2008, 07:54:05 PM »

A little technical nit picking:

The arrest warrant is dated February 6th, 2008 with a space for the detective's signature
The return of search warrant is dated as Rec'd on July5th and executed on July 6th

Can these technical errors get this thrown out?

Also, it states boots and shoes were  in the car. Why would they not confiscate them?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1414 on: August 07, 2008, 07:54:15 PM »

and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment.

Why would you even be taking things from your daughter's apartment?

CINDY IS GOING TO JAIL.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1415 on: August 07, 2008, 07:55:25 PM »

OK, It was July 28:

CYNTHIA ANTHONY: I don't know. I mean, they had receipts that could have traced my daughter's last actions for the last month. They didn't want them. They didn't even want to go through any of her personal things. It's too late now, guys. I've already put her stuff away. So you know, I let it sit out in her bedroom for the last week-and-a-half, and no one's wanted to comb through any of the stuff that we took from the apartment

WHAT APARTMENT?

I asked that at the time, and everyone supposed it was Amy's, or maybe Tony's. Where was Casey when Cindy found her?
mrskub
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1416 on: August 07, 2008, 07:56:19 PM »

OK, It was July 28:

WHAT APARTMENT?

IIRC, didn't she tell Lee in a jail phone conversation that her stuff was centralized at Tony's?

"The cure to crime shouldn't end in the electric chair, it should start in the high chair"
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1417 on: August 07, 2008, 07:57:08 PM »

No Rob, I cant believe she could burn the baby.  She loved the baby in her own way.  Caylee was just an inconvience to the way she wanted to live her life.  I feel Caylee is right there.....

how do you know she loved Caylee???

she is not helping anyone find her...

sorry, I'm not sure she loved Caylee.... how do you know??? and she will not reveal who the father is - maybe that should be a clue - what are her feelings toward the real father - not the imaginary three version given by Cindy the Psycho...

It hit me today like a brick wall...

The amount of gas she stole would barely get her anywhere.

With 45 G's sitting on mom's credit cards ... she wasn't hurtin' for

a tank of gas.

What else could you use it for?

those are my thoughts also.

Does anyone "know" when Casey took the 45G's via credit cards?
Was it all at once? Over a period of time? Recently?  Several years ago?  The Anthony's civil court records indicate they had some back trouble with Citibank a couple of years ago.

I found those record and they were some how satisfied...I posted the back a few page... actually quite a few...

and

I found their original mortgage and that is satisfied, so I am assuming  they did a re-fi to clear up some debts.

I know they had that house in 1999. I have that record posted in the same area.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
crazybabyborg
« Reply #1418 on: August 07, 2008, 07:58:09 PM »

The arrest warrant is dated February 6th, 2008 with a space for the detective's signature
The return of search warrant is dated as Rec'd on July5th and executed on July 6th

Also, it states boots and shoes were  in the car. Why would they not confiscate them?

Those "little errors" really worry me! MAJOR cases have been blown for less than what we've picked up on! Our Justice system is really picky about accuracy when someone's freedom is on the line!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1419 on: August 07, 2008, 07:58:18 PM »

Cindy took them first, before the arrived.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.