April 25, 2024, 09:42:05 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Caylee Marie Anthony, 2, FL Missing since June 16-just reported by mother #2  (Read 491519 times)
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1480 on: August 07, 2008, 09:22:08 PM »

Getting in here kind of late, but wondering did Cindy clean out the car before cops got there?  If not why would the car not be impounded THAT night as is?  I mean why would ANYONE have access to the car until Caylee was recovered?

Hopefully LE is just giving them enough rope to hang themselves ... just thinking about when this goes to trial.  Seems like at this rate, the defense could find issue with about everything. 

I know one thing, after the Anthony's and the Sloot's, apparently the best defense is to confuse and lie your arse off in order to avoid prosecution.  Just keep the BS coming.   
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1481 on: August 07, 2008, 09:38:52 PM »

Remember when Lee was visiting Casey in jail and Casey mentioned many of her things were centralized at Tonys?  Wasn't he asking about other items as well.  Does anyone remember?  Could he have been trying to nail down where her stuff was - and if so why?
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1482 on: August 07, 2008, 09:42:44 PM »

Not only do I hope they are using GPS, I also hope they bugged the house last week and heard every single thing the liars are saying in "private".

the search warrant did not include any listening devices - that would have t be disclosed. Without that disclosure to the Anthony's attorneys all evidence collected would be deemed inadmissible. IMO - that would put the investigation back and not forward.

however, if it was included in a doc I have not seen - well that's another story and I'm sure they would know that and be very careful of all words used - hence the code talking.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Jennifer34
Scared Monkey

« Reply #1483 on: August 07, 2008, 09:43:29 PM »

Remember when Lee was visiting Casey in jail and Casey mentioned many of her things were centralized at Tonys?  Wasn't he asking about other items as well.  Does anyone remember?  Could he have been trying to nail down where her stuff was - and if so why?

Maybe to get the laundry to his mother?   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #1484 on: August 07, 2008, 09:46:11 PM »

caylee marie anthony case - washed the pants 345

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Z8FSO2E4g8

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1485 on: August 07, 2008, 09:47:18 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I just to help clear up the apt casey was staying at was not across the street from the Sawgrass apts. (2863 S. Conway Road #210). 

According to Tony casey stayed with Amy.

Amy lived at 232 Glenwood which is across the street from the seniors only facility (301 N. Hillside Drive) the location that casey said Zenaida lived in early 2006 to mid 2006 then she moved to a house owned by Zenaida's mother, Gloria

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1486 on: August 07, 2008, 09:49:40 PM »

Hey Monkeys, I just to help clear up the apt casey was staying at was not across the street from the Sawgrass apts. (2863 S. Conway Road #210). 

Amy lived at 232 Glenwood which is across the street from the seniors only facility (301 N. Hillside Drive) the location that casey said Zenaida lived in early 2006 to mid 2006 then she moved to a house owned by Zenaida's mother, Gloria

I was curious about that.  Thanks for clearing that up!
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1487 on: August 07, 2008, 09:51:20 PM »

Can,
i think that was a jail convo when Lee was asked casey where her cell phones (blackjack) would be

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1488 on: August 07, 2008, 09:55:08 PM »

I can not believe Cindy and George did not know Casey was not working....from the July 3rd post by Cindy she says "no money, no future"

July 3 Cindy posted this on Myspace
Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

She stated in the 911 call she just found Casey after looking for her for a month....if she knew she was working, all she would have to do is call her at work. Seems to me Granny wasn't looking too hard for her.....but sure as hell knew she didn't have a job!

I'm sorry but I don't see great concern from Granny, KNOWING Casey had no job, with a 2 year old, without a clue where they were.....and going an entire month before making any great effort to find her.

Has anyone come forward to say Granny contacted them looking for Casey?

This post has been on my mind all day...if I was in a position where my granddaughter was kept from me, I would not start out with a post saying she is 'missing'....I also would not speak to my daughter in the 2nd person on the internet.  Perhaps she was desperate, but why didn't she just say it in plain English.  Casey, you are keeping Caylee from me because I called you on the multitude of betrayals, lies, thefts, etc. 

I am behind, so pardon my interruption...had to get this out.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1489 on: August 07, 2008, 09:57:03 PM »

I said at the beginning of the week that this would be over by the end of the week - that's a pretty bold prediction. I have one day left.

After everything I have seen today and yesterday - it won't be long. And I sure hope it doesn't go on even one more minute. This is beyond painful for the other people who knew and loved Caylee. In any case, its close to an ending. The DNA is in and he police are guarding that info as if it will lead to the Holy Grail.

Zenaida has been found and ruled out. No calls to Zenaida according to the police. Zenaida has admitted she is the person from the Sawgrass apartments. This person has been eliminated.

Casey phone records have been throughly analyzed. The LE know who she has spoken to and when. The rest of the family has apparently been turning over "some" items but probably not all items related to this case.  They are still not helping unless it is a last minute thing to keep them out of jail.

The credit cards records are most likely almost completely analyzed and a picture of what Casey did with those cards is becoming clearer.

Most of the people Casey knew and associated with have been interviewed and those interviews have been compared to each other.

The picture of what happened to lil Caylee is probably complete in the eyes of the LE and it's just a matter of tying up a few more loose ends.

So, I hope and pray tomorrow is the day.

j4c

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1490 on: August 07, 2008, 09:58:08 PM »

Can,
i think that was a jail convo when Lee was asked casey where her cell phones (blackjack) would be

Yes, thank you.  I can't decide if the family asked questions to assist in finding Caylee or to help Casey.
Also wonder what Casey's demeanor is now since she hasn't had a family
member visit her in a few days. 
The Anthony's would know possibly from the lawyer.  Can't help but wonder if Casey is weakening and Cindy is fearful of visiting her in case she breaks and spills the beans.
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1491 on: August 07, 2008, 10:04:04 PM »

I was curious about that.  Thanks for clearing that up!
Yeah! Glad I could.

Amy's 232 Glenwood apt is only 3.42 miles from the Sawgrass apts.

And I found interesting the other fake location casey gave police was the condo of Zenaida's mom, Gloria, at S. Conway and Michigan roads which is just a short distance from the Sawgrass apts.  I wonder how is she familiar with this area, what was here that drew her to that area. And the map posted pages back of a lake near Sawgrass would also be in that "familiar" area to her.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1492 on: August 07, 2008, 10:05:25 PM »

right now, on fox, Phil is saying the big question is - how did Casey know Zenainda...

personally, I believe this is a non-issue that will only bog things down. She appears to have been cleared. No need to figure out all of all of Casey's lies when the end will lead to a dead end.

The big questions is - where was Casey on 6-16-2008

that's the biggest question that needs to be answered.

+++

can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1493 on: August 07, 2008, 10:12:22 PM »

Isn't it possible that even though Cindy laundered Casey's trousers, there could still be some evidence on the fibres?
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1494 on: August 07, 2008, 10:19:12 PM »

I have nothing to hid, THERE IS NO EVIDENCE THAT CASEY HARMED CAYLEE,

EXCEPT FOR THE STUFF I WASHED OFF THE PANTS THAT I REMOVED FROM

THE VEHICLE THE REEKED OF DEATH!!!!!!!!!!!  -Cindy DIRT BAG Anthony

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Lala'sMom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1495 on: August 07, 2008, 10:19:29 PM »

How does taking evidence out of the house day after day mean that someone took Caylee?  What is there in the house that could prove she was taken by a woman in another apartment and another place?   Am I missing something? 
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1496 on: August 07, 2008, 10:20:26 PM »

Boy, that last post was all over the road. I need to stop drinking my salad dressing!

------------------
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1497 on: August 07, 2008, 10:21:47 PM »

Boy, that last post was all over the road. I need to stop drinking my salad dressing!

omg that was too funny

+++

NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #1498 on: August 07, 2008, 10:21:48 PM »

OK, this is bothering me now. From the arrest warrent

Tony told police casey was staying with Amy from June 9th (unless I'm reading it wrong and there is a typo and casey was staying with him).
Also, Tony contacted Amy and told her to call the police regarding casey.

NOW, in the same document Amy tells police she can't recall the last time she saw Caylee.
1.) IMO, that is an odd answer, wouldn't you say, Wow, it has been months, weeks, days, a long time, etc.
2.) Where did Caylee sleep the night of June 16 until ?  If casey was staying with Amy and casey left GP home with Caylee?

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1499 on: August 07, 2008, 10:22:49 PM »

omg that was too funny

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.